Evil Homeschoolers and the Kike Agenda

Homeschooling parent of a big (for you) family here to tell a little story.

>Senator Richard "muh measles outbreak" Pan (sd06.senate.ca.gov), a token Asian Democrat from Sacramento, champions a bill that "would eliminate the exemption from existing specified immunization requirements based upon personal beliefs, but would allow exemption from future immunization requirements deemed appropriate by the State Department of Public Health for either medical reasons or personal beliefs." "SB 277 will ensure that all children can safely attend school." (Won't someone please think of the children?)
>June 30th, 2015: SB 277 is signed into law (leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB277)

>2-3% drop in registered public school students - 9,500 in 2015, projected to be 163,000 over 10 years. (mountain-news.com/news/article_9ddb1cfa-f9ec-11e6-8855-ebb2504e034b.html, this one district in debt $3.5 million.)
>

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/137Of
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4215490/
projects.propublica.org/graphics/homeschool
healthimpactnews.com/2016/study-unvaccinated-children-healthier-than-vaccinated-kids-doctors-agree/
thinktwice.com/lawyers.htm
sott.net/article/340948-Biologist-wins-Supreme-Court-case-proving-that-the-measles-virus-does-not-exist
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now across the country we will start to see, and indeed are seeing, calls for oversight, like this one from the email of Wisconsin State Representative Christine Sinicki (D-Milwaukee):

Look at the guys fucking employment history.

how is that fucking possible

I tried sperging into this one but to be honest I stopped pretty early on when I saw no one else was digging.. Its not an easy dig.

As user above states, very odd employment history (high level). Reminds me a lot of the employment history of Paddock.

I only dug a little, off the top of my head I can only name Northrop Grumman.

It's not really about them any more, though. We need to subvert the message as it exists now, whether the allegations are true or not.

I'm from California - we planned on homeschooling our kids - if I can't even do that then really I can't keep my family here. Maybe I'll head over to Nevada, hopefully it's better.

I agree, we don't want to lose our right to be in charge of our own children's education.

It's not just right-leaning people that like to homeschool. "Progressives" still have some good ideas about education, they just don't know what to teach. I was "unschooled" myself, after the age of 13. My bernout mother, and boomer dad could see school was ruining my enthusiasm for life. I've spent ever year since unindoctrinating myself, and pursuing truth.

Memes can work to ally people from all over the political spectrum against the jews on this matter. Nobody wants their children's minds stolen.

That's a lot. Surely, not all of those are necessary?

they're not necessary, they're beneficial

Homeschooling is the absolute best way to educate children, it has to be done aggressively poorly to match public school at its best.

(1) Diphtheria.
(2) Haemophilus influenzae type b.
(3) Measles.
(4) Mumps.
(5) Pertussis (whooping cough).
(6) Poliomyelitis.
(7) Rubella.
(8) Tetanus.
(9) Hepatitis B.
(10) Varicella (chickenpox).
(11) Any other disease deemed appropriate by the department

Make sure to get all your boosters, goy. You gotta get all your boosters.

I have a bit of an anecdote that a nurse-user or higher would have to verify for me, but I suspect there are different versions of vaccines. Some go to the po' people and cause genetic degradation, and some go to the "chosen", and are the "clean" versions that would be the version the public knows about.

I had to get a job-mandated vaccine. While making small talk with a nurse, I mentioned my job in a medical/safety-related field and suddenly she "had to check" to make sure it was the right vaccine. The peculiarities of my insurance(welfare niggers share the same company, for instance) likely led them to think I was one of the expendable goys instead of (clearly) being one of their special insider good goys. I am a very keen reader of people and behavior, and I think that slut was going to give me the bad goy vaccine, and I think that bad goy vaccine is the one you were supposed to get from Madame President to keep you docile.

Don't trust medical personnel. They are either indoctrinated or they have to act like it when anyone is watching to keep their license.

I think it isn't implemented yet, but HPV is on their wish list, and yes for boys too.

It's a hastily concocted hoax played out by a bunch of mkultrad Jewish slave familiars. It's being pushed everywhere, even on sports radio fm the DJs are told by their Jewish producers to talk about it. At the gas station the pump blares at me "good Christian family wants to adopt all 13 turpins".

Never mind that horror shows like this happen all the time in beaners communities, and are almost the rule in nig houses. Nope, lets talk about an obviously pushed horseshit story.

MULTIPLE ATTACKS
MULTIPLE ANGLES
MULTIPLE TIMELINES
ALWAYS WITH THE END GOAL IN SIGHT OF ELIMINATING THE ARCH ENEMY

Until you are willing to commit to this kind of output you will continue to be out worked by the Jew.

I'm not a medical-user, but I remember a thread awhile back pointing out that Germany gives different vaccines to politicians - they are better than what the plebs get.

This. It's a blessing in disguise.
About fucking time.

Texas has very supportive laws in place for homeschoolers. And we're actually experiencing an economic boom right now. Lots of beautiful country places, if you don't mind the commute. And we need more white families to help hold the line when it comes time to purge the spics. Lots of opportunities here in Texas. I'd love to see an influx of Anons out this way.

all more ammo to split cali

Do the Amish have vaccines?

If you travel to Eastern Europe you have to take two extra vaccinations

No

Your OP would be a lot more effective if you'd opened with a one-or-two sentence summary instead of taking 5 paragraphs to get to the point.

Still, interesting.

Does anyone have the archive of the last (((vaccine))) thread that was the final nail in the coffin for vaccine shills? Was surprised how many pro-vaccine shills we had in the past but in that thread not a single one popped up.

At least let's have anons moving to Texas to offset the liberals moving to Austin and San Antonio.

I saw this story pushed all across the lying media, wasn't sure what agenda they were peddling. At first I thought it was just a distraction, but now they're using it to try to ban homeschooling.

I thought this thing was a psyops of some kind right from the beginning. They claim they were only allowed to bathe twice a year, yet in every picture they look clean and have washed hair.

Looks like they are adding the "medical reasons" terminology and rather than an amendment they are attempting to write a cleanly written law.
Them having to sign off on that exemption is the red flag. Fucking kikes.

So are you saying that we should start countering their fake news with intentionally fake news to the opposite effect, creating so many different cycling details/stories countering their narrative that the majority of people's exposure to the story is our narrative?

It reminds me of:
- conveniently timed and orchestrated shootings
- 'red line' being crossed in Syria days after Obammy drew it
- muh Russia
- watchadoinrabbi 'nazi' graffiti

All conveniently feeding whichever particular narrative, character assassination, vilification and end goal they were focusing on at the time. If it smells like a poorly scripted Hollywood movie, you know it's (((them))).

Reminder vaccines have been proven to cause developmental disorders, including autism.

SHUT IT DOWN

when your politicians are importing the 3rd world with no regulations you might end up needing more. ethnic diversity means pathogen diversity

I think your perception with that nurse is a bit off. To suppose she knowingly disperses two different grades of medicine based on status or whatever implies a system wherein every nurse doing this job would have to be colluding with some central authority, and that's nearly impossible. That is, unless you want it immediately leaked. Now having different grades of medicine for the general population and a select group, like politicians, CEOs etc., I can see that. There's not that many of them. It couldn't be jew specific though, because there's millions of jews and most of them see many of the same doctors and nurses we do. It's too messy. There's too high a probability of information being leaked. This is a situation where "class" would come into play, because there's doctors who reserve themselves for only the richest people. Everyone else would get fucked if there's two different ones, jews included. I don't know anything about vaccines myself. I've never looked into the subject. I haven't had them myself since I was a child, simply because I don't go to the doctor. And if I do, it's for something specific. I don't do general checkups and get shots. If we kept the muds and niggers out, there wouldn't even be a justification for these vaccines. Treat them in the third world and they'll never come here. We already eradicated this shit.

Ideally I'd like to have a situation where the wife is a homemaker and spends her time personally homeschooling the kids, or in some sort of rotation with other homeschoolers or whatever. I really really don't want to send any potential future children of mine to public school. Private schools are modestly pozzed too, although not nearly as bad, but the textbooks and reading lists are the same jewish bullshit either way.

They force the slavery/holocaust oppression narratives down your throat at an early age so as to indoctrinate you before you're smart enough to ask questions and poke blatant holes in things (ie, why is it so bad if niggers have separate water fountains? why did hitler not like jews?, etc). And jesus christ the dozens of books we were forced to read throughout middle/highschool that were basically all about muh poor oppressed blacks. That and Anne Frank's Forgery. It would be great to just bypass all that bullshit completely.

Is dodging autism worth not getting the listed diseases? Also bump because vaccines or no the kike government needs to fuck off away from kids.

Fuck no, autism is great when you're white.

Jews did not have forethought about this.

GET YOUR SHOTS GOY

The guy has literally worked in government contracting his whole life…

Thats not the only reason. The homework is designed to eat up all your spare time so you have no life experiences to grow from, and no time to play, just enough for some talmudvision. The novel study bits of primary classes are to condition them against reading and make them hate learning, and if they do read they'll just take the end chapter questions as a guideline for the right answer. I was a fast reader, like finish the book in a day, but they forced the illiterate kids to haltingly read to the class to not just humiliate them but drive them from learning as adults.
This webm has a lot more insight.

You're looking at it from the wrong angle. Vaccines are sold under the (((premise))) that without them we would be lost to diseases but in reality they have a terrible track record. Depending on the disease and the vaccine:
> is vaccinating you against something that has been totally eliminated unless you travel to a country that still has it - OR you bring that country to you thanks to (((immigration)))

The phrase people should look up is either compulsory medication or forced medication. The list keeps growing because the kikes own every end of it. The CDC, FDA, and even the EPA are all involved and have tried numerous times to SHUT IT DOWN against whistleblowers. They're caught time and time again covering up their lies and the dangerous effects of vaccines but nothing changes because not even Trump has moved a finger against them.

If you want to be even more redpilled on vaccines, research the true history of them and see how kikes have been involved all the way from the polio vaccine to today.

Damn, that's an inspiring thought you got there.

I'm pretty sure that they thought autists would be the greatest sheep they would have.
They were wrong, just look at this board filled with autists.

That's not the only thing, the reason for zero tolerance policies is to condition them to take abuse and accept their replacement. If the bully beats on a kid, he doesn't get punished. If the kid defends himself They both get detention. and the kid is also socially punished. It conditions them to become soyboys.
Also the reason they make the cafeteria food empty carb garbage is deprive them of nutrition early and stunt their growth so they don't mature properly and are unable to fight back when older.
Another thing about the setting and props and posters. It's something I call Walled Garden Inculcation, there is only one Correct Way of Thinking in the school and any deviation is strictly punished. And the windows are shut and there nowhere else to look but posters and the clock. It is the same reason that prisons create career criminals, theres no other way of thought allowed within and they nail it into your brain repeatedly before you are old enough to question it. All other ideas are studiously shut out and carefully trimmed and pruned and a high degree of effort taken to remove. But throw it into the real chaotic unprediactable world and it all goes to total shit. And that, is when you realize you learned absolutely nothing useful at all.

Being defeated by their own makings indeed, just like always.

I've split classes into two categories when i was in school, pozzed classes and methodical classes. Pozz classes are things like history, geography, language, politics etc where indoctrination takes place. The methodical classes are kept rational, such as Math, Physics, Chemics etc. Basically they kept the methodical classes that will make you a useful worker, scientist etc mostly clean from bullshit, while the classes that should normally be supposed to make you think about and view your surroundings citically are 100% pozzed. The endresult: Dumb infantilized goy in society, yet still effective enough in workplaces.

So any proof for the vaccine stuff? Links that can be referenced and not screencaps would be nice in particular..

Why are they obsessing with the order?

How do you even get past captcha?

archive.is/137Of

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4215490/

Whoop that is a accident because that is meant for .

Wut? Theres about 10 or 12 here in Canada, and since some of them are stacked in a single needle, like measles mumps and rubella thers only 5 or so vaccinations over the course of elementary. What the fuck are the other 30 vaccinations theyre stuffing into your kids over there?

The freaky eyes look like that because of the angle. Do you see how they are forced to look up?

It also makes you subconsciously "look down" on them.

I'm thinking about buying some cheap land in Texas. Honestly its a wonderful state, just too many spics.

dead commie teachers can't indoctrinate kids and dead policy makers can't make bad policy

Homeschool your children in the state where the registration and school regulations is loose or non-existence. Do not accept any types of funds from the public or private educational companies because the money is like leash to them to be used to control you. Your children is your responsibility, not the government's responsibility to take care of your children.

Good catch, didn't notice that!

90%+ of medical personnel are good fucking goys. That's enough.

Vaccination stats are FUBAR anyway, at least in the case of the British BCG.
Reason being, even as 80s kids without any Internet, many of us knew that the main shots could be avoided by creating a false positive to the screening test, which involved a huge device being placed over your arm, colloquially called the "6 needles". You couldn't see what was going on under the device's shroud, but once it was removed you had 6 holes in your arm, hence the nick name. A jelly was then smeared on your forearm and you were set into a waiting room to await an antibody reaction.
Those who showed no reaction would receive the (painful) main shot in the arm, which leaves a permanent scar. So the trick was to scratch the fuck out of the 6 needle site thereby faking immune response and dodging the immunization.
I'd say about 50% of my classmates faked it and avoided vaccination, but are marked down as being immune.
tl;dr vaccination stats and infection rate data is unreliable.

Found video of what these mandatory vaccinations do to your arm.

Also a certain vaccine first deployed in a turdworld island country can fucking kill.

This story will be used as a strawman from now on.

Homeschoolers are a national treasure because they have such high birthrates. I know several homeschool families with 8+ white kids. (They do sometimes adopt a token black tho. Especially Catholics.)

Homeschooling is banned in Sweden and Germany. Really makes you think…

yeah they had this teensy problem that the HPV vaccine they tried gave a lot of kids permanent brain damage and seizure disorders. nevermind that no positive health outcome from preventing HPV infection has ever been demonstrated, or that the vaccine was totally ineffective at preventing infection by most HPV strains.

a study in europe which managed to find a few people who avoided vaccination and actually had childhood infectious diseases like rubella and measles and made the interesting discovery that they had less than half the incidence of cancer seen in vaccinated people who never had those diseases. even having had chicken pox like i did seems to reduce your likelihood of developing common cancers by about a third.

I have 6 so far. It would make your hearts swell with pride to see them, as they do mine. They are so, so beautiful.

The future will be fought for, I will provide for it.

You're line of thinking makes sense if the nurse knew what she was doing was wrong. Nurse's aren't particularly discerning and could easily be instructed to give different vaccines to different people based on "insurance technicalities" or " industry regulations" and not know or care to know the truth. The user you're replying to could be mistaken as well. It all fits within the realm of possibility and even likelihood.

May our white race live forever!

keked

We don't have to fake shit because truth is on our side. We use the subjects of their false attacks as fuel for our real attacks on them.

truth

Which vaccines?

Although not always banned outright almost most every country in Europe makes it impossible, the situation is actually quite bad in that regard. I recall looking into this stuff about a decade ago, so a lot of it might have changed, but you're hard pressed to homeschool if you're anywhere in the EU, and most eastern European countries have proscriptions against it from old soviet era laws that never got removed (it's still outright criminalised in russia if I recall correctly). A big problem that most people overlook is testing, since this way they can ensure you have to pozz your kids at least to a certain degree so that they can (((pass))). Before I left burgerland I specifically moved to Montanna to spare my oldest because it was one of like three states that did not require you to submit your children to (((testing))).

Holy shit, I never thought I would see the day.

My two kids are unvac'd. For my toddler, every other kid his age is a dribbling, nose-running retard. He is light years beyond them in terms of development and intelligence and it's plainly clear to all who interact with him.

For my daughter, she is the tallest in her class (despite her mother being a short-ass), has the fairest complexion, and is the most intelligent in her class according to her teachers, with the exception of a korean boy.

She did catch whooping cough once and that was pretty annoying, but hey, she got over it like any healthy child will, and she's all the stronger for it.

Fuck pharma shills. Don't listen to their bullshit. Even a quick casual research can see how pozzed this entire field is. I wonder why.

You're on Holla Forums and presumably white, it's genetics, not just vaccines.

True, but I'm lucky enough to live in a 99% white community, and even so the difference is very noticeable.

For the first two we got a couple of the very first shots but stopped before MMR because we knew that was the worst (Caused a cousin to develop 'tism and Aspergers, this was 20+ years ago we've known the connection) and declined boosters.
The last 4 are all novax. I worry about the shots we gave my oldest but He is strong and smart, if a bit too nice.

Wisconsin has very nice homeschooling laws. That's why I'm angry about the latest kike puppet and her ((Study committee)).

How is it odd – except that he probably had a security clearance and they didn't find any fuckery?

Those sort are part of the deep state intelligence to military contractor to "consultant" pipeline, always CIA ties and usually satanic pedos.

Not this guy specifically but he worked with them.

Sounds like the satanic pedo stories where they breed these families for ritual abuse.

How did you send your kids to school without being vaccinated? Are you a liar or are you in Europe? Every state in the US requires vaccinations for attending school - including daycare and private schools.

For reasons I cannot yet understand, it's still possible in bongland.

Too hard to get pakis to get their jabs.

Might have changed, but you used to be able to attend certain charter schools as long as they didn't use any public funding/resources.

There is no federal law, so those laws are specific to (and vary across) states. All 50 states allow medical exemptions, 47 states allow religious exemptions, and 17 states allow philosophical exemptions (AZ, AR, CO, ID, LA,ME, MI, MN, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA & WI).

Yeah government testing is retarded. I remember the first time I went into a public school for testing. I was 99th percentile on everything despite being a huge slacker. Testing doesn't even prevent deficits at the fucking public schools themselves.

It's so transparent why homeschooling is always under attack.
Control a people's education, and you control that people.

This site might be slightly oudated (2015) but it does a good job of outlining homeschooling regulations on a state-by-state basis for those who are interested

projects.propublica.org/graphics/homeschool

it's interesting how much these rules differ across states. Some states don't require any standardized testing, some require it - but don't use it for anything (e.g. against you), and some require it and use it to leverage you out of your teaching role if the scores are not good enough (of course, public school teachers aren't fired if their students fail standardized tests :^))

Not only was the holohoax indoctrination bad enough, but with modern commoncore, it forces you to break your children's minds. This is really an area whites should be organising even across political bounds as you could get enough soccer moms and bible bangers to get a lot of this shit overturned in a month if we tried.

One of the last failing strengths of the federal model. They have to occupy each state, and pozz them according to how much control they have over each individual government. The last hold outs all being mostly in the northwest can't be a coincidence. Thank a few far seeing men that you've still got a hope of keeping this last generation outside of the machine, we'll need them to have every advantage they can, since after this there's nothing.

Either way, what does homeschooling has to do with child abuse? Children can be abused even if they go to school.

We need to check up on your kids, goy, to make sure that they're (((safe))).

Because the school administrators are supposed to be the ones abusing your children, not the parents.

pol already knows.
Unvaccinated Children Healthier Than Vaccinated Kids – Doctors Agree
healthimpactnews.com/2016/study-unvaccinated-children-healthier-than-vaccinated-kids-doctors-agree/

Tips to protect if get one

lawyers to help avoid them
thinktwice.com/lawyers.htm

Agreed and this is the scary thing.

The mercury that is placed into the vaccination is binded to the viral antigens. Mercury/aluminum or other toxic shit is used to keep it in the body longer. Think about…. the toxicity that you receive when you eat tuna is from mercury accumulation. This stays in the body until you get de-tox/dialyzed.

The vaccines are toxic, but only mildly. And SOME vaccinations (flu) are retarded to get because the sample that you get vaccinated with is from a previous year that has already mutated by the time of vaccination. Others can be helpful. The purpose of vaccinations isn't really a conspiracy. They are a necessary evil in certain circumstances.

How fucking new are you? What are you doing here? When was the last time you thought critically?

Do you also think the mercury in tuna is a conspiracy?

Some things are just about making a profit. Not at making your child a drooling retard.

Also, the way to get vaccinations to work 'safely' is to remove the antigen binding alloys (they are all toxic to some extent). However, this will make the vaccination antigens leave the body quicker and you would need more boosters (something like monthly vaccination as opposed to the mercury/aluminum vaccinations annually).

Yes and immigration is only about supply and demand in the labor market, permanently changing demographics is all just a conspiracy.

You don't belong here, and everyone else smells it too.

If they're concerned about children "falling through the cracks" then I can't wait to hear their opinions on single motherhood.

meant for

You're a fucking idiot. Heavy Metal Toxicity - even you said it when you mentioned accumulation - it all adds up. The EPA "legal" limit for what's in Tuna is 250 parts per billion. A single vaccine shot is measured to contain at least 51 parts per million.

The human body as well as animals is so durable that it can languish through a slow decaying existence and still "function" but the quality of functioning is diminished while the body is trying to purge contaminants such as heavy metals. If you were to list all of the body's functions down to its core functions that let you live the first to go is advanced functions such as cognitive aptitude. This is not a conscious nor unconscious task, it is a result of impaired function - cognitive aptitude is a demanding function. Mercury as well as other heavy metals like aluminum bind to minerals like zinc which our bodies use to perform many functions which include but are not limited to producing testosterone and even just to think clearly.

In your delusional fantasy, these effects are "mild" but in the meantime, these heavy metals behave like potent free radicals. They cause all sorts of damage which the body is simultaneously trying to repair and trying to purge the cause of. Without proper treatment, the body will spend a ton of energy and resources it really doesn't have enough of to be rid of this problem and that leaves the person feeling the whole range of heavy metal toxicity and trying to endure the day to day life. This means that the less free radicals (be it in the form of heavy metals or other types), the more energy your body has and the more energy you do have. And all of this is aside from other severe symptoms that occur of which their effects all add up. Heavy Metal Toxicity isn't something just happens, it's a gradual fluctuating effect depending on your body's ability to get rid of what's ailing it. Each of these (((vaccines))) add

Then why is the FDA, EPA, and CDC trying to cover up all of the negative effects of it? Why do they bind heavy metals to vaccines that you don't really need? They've been doing this for decades and keep getting caught constantly trying to suppress the data that people have confirmed for themselves. They still use mercury even though that's supposed to be banned but there's no accountability of it. The concept of vaccination itself doesn't warrant compulsory usage as the main factor that prevents disease is hygeine and diet.

You don’t belong here.

Some areas have religious exemption laws for it. Apparently my parents (basically crazy paranoid prepers before that term even was invented) claimed to be 7th day Adventists to get me through vaccination requirements

Stupid goys, don't you know to accept what kikes say at face value?

I 10000000% agree with your post.
This is obvious. imagine the uproar if the truth comes out. it's too late to admit your mistake now.
As I said. It's a convience thing. The viral antigens will stay in the body as long as the mercury does. You get a new vaccination only because that strain of antigen has mutated. If you do not have toxic alloys with your shot, the body will break down binding alloys AND the antigen. Remember, the only thing toxic about these metals is the accumulation. The only other alternative is exactly what I already said
We don't disagree with the ((science)). You just think the motive is more towards harming the public. While I think its more about profiting and being lazy pieces of shits.

This is incorrect, the Mercury / Aluminum is there to trigger an immune response in the body. If the vaccine did not have these, then it would do nothing. You can't just inject dead measles in your arm and be immune.

Another problem is that vaccines DO NOT have the same FDA testing as other drugs, AND they CANNOT be tested fairly.

Most kike thing I've heard today.

No it doesn't. That's not how that works. The FDA and CDC backtracked their fake science about the mercury "protecting the vaccine." Their exact "reason" was that it would prevent contamination, which is actually less kike'd than your explanation but still kiked altogether.

You don't need it to begin with.

Holy shit. This is the most jewish thing I've read in a long time. Someone please archive this shit. This is a real live jewish pro-vaccine agent.

Hey Schlomo, if that were the case then how about binding antigens to something the body doesn't want gone? This is so completely dishonest that it goes against the idea of why the body seeks out and tries to neutralize before purging heavy metals. See how idiotic your lie was?

The only thing toxic about these heavy metals is that they're toxic. There's plenty of it just by breathing in the atmosphere. There's zero justification for adding more.

They're all toxic. Mercury and aluminum are toxic to humans and animals. Stop downplaying their effects.

It's wholly unnecessary to begin with.

It's both, you stupid kike. Vaccinate yourself.

Well if homeschoolers weren't also a bunch of stupid tinfoilers about "muh autism" then maybe you wouldn't be creating a new pandemic of previously contained childhood diseases.

This is just a case of "we can't have nice things" because stupid parents think a risk of autism is worse than bringing actual plagues back to the civilized world. The most laughable part of it is that there was never a risk of autism (it's genetic and associates well with old women having kids) but the diseases the antivaxxers are bringing us can actually cause lasting harm.

A bunch of retards who don't know much about how vaccines work, but are DAMN SURE they must be a plot from the NWO. How about instead of reading an antivaxxer blog you actually read a technical resource and learn how vaccines actually work.

I'm actually happy that all these previously minimized diseases are plaguing us again. Best part is, now that the third world is pouring into our nation, it means that all you assholes worried about "muh autism" and "muh MWO" can watch your kids go blind, deaf, or paralyzed while you screech helplessly.

It's called genetic fitness for a reason. If you're too much of a retard to investigate basic science, then you don't deserve to spread your genes to the next generation.

Tell me about the overwhelming proof of the holocaust while you're at it, reddit kike.

Of course, the autism link can't be true if you kill or silence any doctors who step out of line. Muh science.

homeschooling is the only way to move forward

How the fuck do I homeschool my kids?

I'm a double Ivy League graduate (undergrad and grad, not the shitty ones like Brown or Cornell either) and my fiance went to MIT.

I obviously have the ability to homeschool my kids, but that would require me to leave my job which already consumes 50 hours each week of my time. My fiancee also works.

One possibility would be to have her stay at home but that would cut our income significantly in an already expensive area (Manhattan) and leave little room for the kids.

I was thinking of just sending them to a good private school that I will investigate personally to make sure they aren't being taught Marxism or bullshit.

A second option is simply finding a job somewhere cheaper, but that will depend on if she wants to stay at home in an already boring area. I guess we will figure this out when we have school-age children, and until then I'll save up as much as I can.

This infographic is incredibly deceptive, and not surprising coming from a site called naturalnews.com.

Yes, heavy metals tend to bioaccumulate (the body still gets rid of them, but slowly) but anyone who believes this shit clearly does not understand what concentration is.

Yes, a flu shot has 51,000 ppb of mercury, but how much of the shot are you getting? The typical flu shot is .25 mL in volume.

A cup of water is 235 mL, so 940 times the size of a flu shot. The average man should drink about 13 cups of water PER DAY, so lets do the math:

940 x 13 cups x 2 ppb = 24,440 ppb of mercury at the allowable mercury limit by the EPA per day for a man.

That means that 2 days of responsible hydration gives you about as much mercury as a flu vaccine. Stop being retarded.

It's because your currency is inflated even more than the number of lines in your post.

or the foster care system that's a pipeline for child prostitution and human trafficking

move out of jew york city to someplace nice

but everyone knows not to drink tap water because of flouride, heavy metals (including mercury) and bioagents like leaked estrogens
so was that your argument? i just defeated it

oy vey, you don't want your little boy to get anal cancer from his hpv+ black boyfriend do you?

Maybe you would research the crime statistics in your area and tell her that we would be much better off living somewhere safe.

You have to decide which is more important. Your children or your income.

Kikes want to give newborns vaccines against chicken pox and hep b. They'll try to give multiple vaccines at once and you look at the paperwork and one of the vaccines says not to administer if the baby has had an adverse reaction to one of the other vaccines they want to give at the same time.
WE'VE GOT TO GAS THE KIKES AND EVERYONE THEY SPONSOR

That's crazy. Isn't the vaccine supposed to be for older children? The baby's immune system is not fully developed until they are one year or older so they need to be breastfeed for one year or longer if the baby is too sick to wean off. The breastfeed milk have all five types of antibodies and five different types of immunoglobulins. This is called passive immunity because the mother is giving her natural antibodies to her child to protect the baby from developing diseases and infections.

Nah, pretty sure you're still retarded. You missed the point entirely.

Most people drink tap water (and they don't turn out autistic from it) so even if you don't drink tap water personally, the point I'm trying to make is that 51,000 ppb of mercury is not that much in a .25 ml shot, you're not chugging the stuff. FYI, spring water has mercury and lead too, the shit flows through rock, what minerals do you think are contained in rock? (cinnabar, galena, etc)

You can do the same thing for a fucking tuna salad. Lets say density of tuna = 1.00 g/ml, so 25 grams of Tuna = 25,000 ppb of mercury. A pound is 454 grams, lets say you buy a pound of tuna salad and 80% of it is tuna (the rest mayo, onions, w.e) , thats 363,200 ppb of mercury in that tuna salad, or the equivalent of 7 flu vaccines.

Don't try to pick fights you can't win, makes you seem even dumber.

FAKE NEWS

i think you trying to attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. Public education expands and consume all available resources because of Parkinson bureaucracy laws. Public education is essentially Communism, they create product, set price and set by law amount of product you MUST buy from them. Of course their would be creep into direction of selling as much product as it is possible.

Take fro example USSR. It had comprehensive indoctrination system but amount of school hours and homework were much much lower in the past USSR. Indoctrination system did same job with less hours. But as USSR progressed become richer and child labor stopped been necessary there appeared more of available time that became target for public education.

Stop trying to sound smart when you're not. If people listened to you then you would be doing the jew's job. If you enable the jew, you're an honorary jew.

The EPA mercury limit for tap water is measured in mg/L, not your random glass of water by volume measurement. The average weighted person needs 2-3 liters of water per day. Even if they're retarded and drink tap water (like you) and the amount was 3 liters that would equate to 6 ppb of mercury.

If someone took your retard-math and applied the measurement you deemed safe for mercury they would assume that it's okay to have 24 to 36+ thousand ppb of mercury. Don't homeschool your kids if you can't see how retarded you are. They're in better hands in the multicultural school of ZOG education and indoctrination. Seems like your (((ivy league))) education paid off.

Also, let's completely ignore the fact that a vaccine is INJECTED directly into the body. Usually into the interstitial fluid…

Water and food are INGESTED into the gut.

I know they sound the same, so it's really confusing, user. But you know, it really isn't the same at all. Is it?

No, it isn't. The body adsorbs things differently depending on how these things are administered. For example, you could drink AIDS blood and not contract the disease. But if you are stuck with a dirty needle… Well, I think you get the point…

Dumbass.

see

First off, get the FUCK OUT of jew york city, at the very least.
Second, what's more important? A handful of shekels, the difference between living like kings and living well off,
or
your kids, the future of the white race?

related :

sott.net/article/340948-Biologist-wins-Supreme-Court-case-proving-that-the-measles-virus-does-not-exist

I hope they make it illegal to leave California.

That won't work.

Even if vaccines worked and didn't have mercury and other crap, they're still shit on grounds that they'll just end up breeding a dependence on vaccines and guaranteeing a permanent captive market for the pharma corporations. Vaccines are dysgenic and shit.

Just mumble something about flyover states trying to steal your diversity, the average Californian will go along with it. In return we will take all your evil "racist" rednecks in Jefferson so they stop holding back your progress

LOL wow, I don't even know how to respond to retardation this severe. ppb stands for parts per billion, as in x particles of something per billion particles.

Let me put it to you this way so its easy for someone with your low IQ to understand,

If the mercury concentration is a .25 ml vaccine has many billions less "parts" than 3 liters of water per day. As a result, the 2 ppb in water equates to more mercury over 2-3 days of drinking water than the 51,000 ppb in a tiny shot. My math is correct, your math is retarded because you're implying that there are only one billion total molecules in one liter of water, yet that same one billion total molecules in the .25 ml vaccine.

In short, kill yourself.

Vaccines have other issues but that doesn't mean people here should be deluding themselves with fictional, easily refuted arguments.

Irrelevant for heavy metals, especially in the concentrations given.

I've read that those childhood diseases are very important for the development of the immune system. I've had more vaccines than the national plan in my country kike doctor was really pro-vaccines and parents trusted his bs to the point that I got flu shots every year when I was a kid. And it's like I almost have no defenses, I eat well, exercise, and I get sick every single year, some times even twice a year.

I had a runny nose and it fucked up my teeth because the mouth doesn't develop properly, I later found out. Of course, orthodontists will tell us it's genetics and having big teeth, even though my relatives that also had huge teeth didn't have any problems. I didn't have developmental problems but my brother did and had the same runny nose problem, and again he took even more of that shit than me.

Think before you post, brainlet.

And ppm starts for parts per million. The EPA ceiling limit for mercury in drinking water is .002ppm aka 2ppb. The measurement they use, and is mentioned above, is mg/L which the mercury measurement on their website is .002mg/L which is a perfect analog to a ppm measurement, which in ppb measures to 2ppb.

Using basic mathematics, 2ppb = .002ppm = .002mg(/L)
Thus, .002mg of mercury in one liter means that if you drank 3 liters of EPA tap water then you would have consumed .006mg of mercury which means .006ppm which equates to 6ppb.

Your math is wrong because you failed to use the proper measurements and apparently you have poor reading comprehension. You could have easily verified the measurements used in the infographic but you chose to leave out that information and proceed to make inaccurate calculations, inaccurate because again, you failed to use the proper measurements. You're arrogance seems to be the root of your poor reading comprehension as you assumed that someone using the 2ppb didn't know what that stood for but in the same breadth continued to fail to notice you never used the right measurement. The reasonable thought of, "Wait, I could be wrong," didn't occur to you.

Multiple places have taken it upon themselves to test the mercury in all kinds of vaccine shots. This process is where that chart and others come from. The numbers represented are accurate and consistent measurements.

Honestly, I don't know what you hope to achieve after jumping in a thread asking for help and then revealing yourself to be insufferably arrogant, ignorant, and grossly misrepresenting information. I think you should take this familiar advice; don't try to pick fights you can't win, (it) makes you seem even dumber. My real advice for you is to continue to defend vaccines by proxy of your ego so more of us can laugh and you can earn yourself a ban.

So that's why I hated school so much. Fuckers were grooming me to be a retard herder and thought stroking my ego would be sufficient payoff for such thankless works.

It continues to amaze me how almost daily I learn some new reason to hate the kikes.

My mother got that one above on the thumbnail, didn't watch the video though since I'm eating

Ah ok, now I see where your retardation stems from. You clearly don't understand proportionality. Here, let me walk you through it:

You said: 2 ppb = .002 ppm = .002 mg/L, so 3 liters is .006 mg/L of mercury in 3 liters of water.

Therefore: If a .25 mL vaccine has 51,000 ppb, that would be equivalent to 51 mg/L. However, you aren't getting a liter of the vaccine, you're only getting 1/4000th of a liter of it. As a result, 51 mg/L / 4000 = 0.01275 mg of mercury in a flu vaccine, which is slightly more than .006 mg x 2.

My original point still stands that drinking 2 days of tap water gives you about as much mercury as a flu vaccine. I was putting it into simpler terms for someone like you to understand by using proportionality concepts, which clearly missed you.

Now would be a good time to kill yourself, you pompous retard.

Meant to say that there are .006 mg of mercury in 3 liters of water, not .006 mg/L

(checked)
Sometime before he loaded his brain with mercury.

No, but the CDC isn't telling me to inject it directly into my newborn baby's bloodstream either.

You're a prime example of the brain damage we're trying to prevent.

In the case of heavy metals, it is, as heavy metals bioaccumulate through ingestion, inhalation and injection.

If you're not going to provide evidence to suggest otherwise, fuck off.

Commiefornia deserves everything it gets.
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM

Sometime I wonder why are the parents still enrolling their children to the American public schools are well known to be shit?

Goddammit, Carlos