So apparently Biden will be throwing his hat in the ring for 2020

So apparently Biden will be throwing his hat in the ring for 2020.
Reckon he'll do better than Hilldawg?

W H O C A R E S

ANYBODY

would do better than Hillary

yeah that'll terrify capitalists

this
but I doubt it would be that much better

White Grandpa vs White Grandpa for who looks over the plantation

I don't really give a shit but watching old white men yell at each other is always amusing

When the fuck are we ever going to have a president that's at least as young as Kennedy

Typical woman, more interested in sex appeal than substance.

Joe Biden's big hard cock

At last America will have a president that represents it`s sexual values.

I hate how leftism is almost always usurped by females. What once was about caring for the whole becomes caring for a pitiful few. If the stormfags have one thing right, It's keeping women out.

White dudes are such stereotypes that I can't tell if this is supposed to be ironic or not with the spray paint huffing

It's always a conundrum because riding the line between ironic stupid and actually stupid isn't very easy to tell apart.

I'm on to you

Well Trumps a paedo too

This might be a shitpost but I could literally imagine some variant of this being spouted on The View, Jimmy Fallon/Kimmel or even John Oliver.

Feels horrible, comrade.

Fucking harsh

They all are.

Of course, because young people are full of fire and determination, while the old people have had it all beat out of them by living a long life ingrained in the system

This.

The Dems could've picked anyone else and handed Trump his ass. But no, they had to go with the obvious criminal.

No thanks. After Bush 2.0 you dumb fucks should be doing everything you can to distance yourselves from his administration. Prepare to keep losing assholes.

Why are Boomers so goddamn desperate to hang on to power? Jump in the grave already please.

holy fuck they can't possibly be this dumb

This.

And this.

They're also considering Tim "I lost a debate against Mike 'Zap the Gay Away' Pence" Kaine.

I'm gonna be fucking dead before this generation finally dies off. Humans live way too fucking long.

Tbf the girl he's molesting on the left is a stunner. Straight out of a Renaissance painting.

The bottom left picture would be better suited for the bottom right.

bigot

Did he really? I honestly couldn't tell the difference between the two during that. It was like John Jackson and Jack Johnson. Ajamu's commentary was the only thing that kept it interesting.

wtf you literally just wrote an episode

This actually kinda worries me because he could ride the Obama wave and wreck the chances of whatever progressive candidate we put forth.

Why give a shit what people think about insulting US presidents

Besides what makes it pathetic for him is he is a white grandpa

kek there's two "official" anfem trips

Where's the other one

His son managed to land a job on the board of Ukraine's largest energy company a few months after the US supported coup.

My guess would be he has as many corrupt skeletons in his closet as the Clintons.

Whoa as much as Hillary though

Bernie is going to get screwed again, isn't he?

The libs have learned nothing