Neptune Thread

Drawing a Blanc edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies is out on Steam now
Information and pictures of Four Goddesses Online
Re;Translation for the Vita version of Re;Birth 3 has been released

/nep/ Happenings and News
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita! >>>/nep/3563

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ
Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 and 3, and then Megadimension Neptunia V-II.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/798103066738163712
youtube.com/watch?v=4VrYTPzJdYY
gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details-nepgear-uni-rom-ram
pastebin.com/1K0aaGfg
twitter.com/18043n777/status/788652225832767488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

The mad man actually did it

I bet Umio is a great guy to hang out with

He's a real swell gya

Any news on what the gameplay in cyberdimension is going to be like? For some reason I thought it was offically announced as a traditional turn-based game but i cant find any source to validate that so I could be making shit up and if so correct me please.

Also I'm claiming this thread in the name of Neptune

dubs for nowa thred

Shameful! Read the thread title

Rolling.

Something is wrong with Histoire…

You guys know anything?

Has to be something on your end, my Hisu is as good as always

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/798103066738163712
new info on 17th

Hopefully something good

lands on my birthday

What kind of teeth does Blanc even have to bite off a hamburger like that? The cut is so clean and sharp you have to think she has a guillotine in her mouth.

Her jaw dislocates itself like a snake so she can bite larger objects.

It is going to be an action RPG

drew a blank

I see what you did there user

I'll match your blank and raise you a neptuna.

Blanc is best nep

Everyone is best nep
But you still have great taste

Too bad shes midget tier

Angel goddesses are pretty qt

She can dislocate her jaw when she's mad, sort of what like said.

She's pretty good, 9 times out of 10.

Does that also mean that Blanc won't be scared of givig fellatio to her husbando's huge dick?

i don't think she is lamia. More a small Oni

a very small, huggable, fuggable, headpatable Oni

With a short fuse and never ending supply of domestic violence

And tiny hands trying their hardest to make you a tasty dinner
And cute head that she wants you to headpat but will never admit it
And sweet lips that will give you a goodnight kiss

don't forget the ending

Gearanon here, back from the madness that is a lack of Internet. However, my computer died in the last minutes of the process, so I'm on an ancient ruin that is considered as obsolete by 2005 standards and all my Gear pictures are on my old HDD (although easily recoverable, I'll just try reworking on the dead computer before that).

The suffering never ends.

I expected another kind of ending

Like a bad one.

r8

like what? by getting raped and sore pelvis. Afterwards in the morning the person who raped you is making a breakfast and acts like you are her husband?

I thought about something like that

And being ignored when she just wants to read books

I didn't know about those series.
I wasn't prepared for those feels though.
youtube.com/watch?v=4VrYTPzJdYY

You feel it too, don't you?

What other genres would you like your nep neps to tackle?

Personally I would like a Nep kart racing game, preferably by the guys who did the Sanic All Stars games and with a good budget.

A 2d Mario-like platformer with Rom and Ram
Neptrian Odyssey
Nepgyamon Sun and Moon

Neptune animal crossing

Nep May Cry

HDD as Devil Trigger

NepU and Blanc vs Zombies already cover the character action part, but only in the shitty musou variety.

As someone who has never bothered to play the games, should I worry that I spent a shitload of recovery items to get past Noire near the beginning of the game?

Is the game telling me to git gud (by grinding?)

Nope, it's just that, even with the right strategy (life rings, buffs applied), you will probably get raped by Noire twice or thrice.

I remember that Noire was a noticeable difficulty spike but the game gets easier as you unlock more mechanics.

Also don't worry too much about recovery items in weeb RPGs, everyone ends up hoarding those and never using them anyway.

You fucking degenerate

NEPPG
Nep Playing Game
An RPG (Western) similar to DA:O where neps are your adventurers and friends and sisters-in-arms who you talk to and who can have either a warm, love or dislike or hate relationship with you and can even leave you if you don't behave nicely.
Instead of video games they have medieval hobbies (reading, singing , dancing etc.) and instead of goddess form they have warrior form or wizard form or whatever (or maybe they are always in "goddess form", ready to fight while retaining their normal personalities).

Improved 1st image.

Platformers, Nep Retardy, Nep shooter, Nep shmup, and alternatively a Gal Gun clone where you play as a self insert to fug all the neps

wew lad

I was hoping vid related was going to be that for Neptunia, but it turns out to be some kind of TPS

I want to read Blanc's shitty fanfics with Nepgear.

One of the first pieces of information that we ever even received about 4GO is that it will be an Action RPG. We didn't get much info after that until we found out that Tamsoft is helping develop it, which seems to suggest that it might have a battle system similar to Blanc vs Zombies, which would suck.
Still, I'm hoping for the best, but not going to expect anything from it.

Its made by the Bullet Girl devs so close enough I guess. Though given that Uni uses guns you'd think a Nep shooter is a no brainer.

Neps are for hugging, not for fugging.

Neps are made for fugging, have you not seen Tsunako's art?

Why not both? At the same time?

Not so much a genre per-say but anything that gets me priceless english quotes like webm(s) related is all I ask for.

Hentai Visual Novel with SI protagonist.

Actually, I want an Neptunia Rune Factory, but I had to get out the above statement since it's obligatory.

Neps are for hugging before marriage and fugging after marriage.

Speaking of hentai, how come it feels like Neptunia doesnt have as much compared to something like Senran Kagura?

Well shit. Hoped we would at least get the good gameplay that the neps deserve. But whatever cute girls being the main selling point it is

You don't lewd the Neps.

But they're only good for lewd

You are mistaken. Marrying is what they are good for.

I guess this is why.

Why does your Gear look so weird? Where does she come from?

from lewd chinese comics

Probably like Phantasy Star Online.

Nepgear is extremely lewd in that doujin

Ah right. Someone who doesn't understand Nepgear at all drew a yuri/masturbation/voyeurism doujin.

I want a comfy plutia kirby-like platformer game that turns into castlevania-like game when she goes HDD

Sounds a bit like Monster Bash from the NES days.

h-game

Something's amiss…

Someone shop this so she says "Onii-chan" and "his"

if linda could stop playing mean tricks on people she would be pretty fun to hang out with

She only plays tricks on people because that's the only way she knows how to interact with others

I'm sure she'll learn to be a perfect angel after a little hands on teaching.

Then CH played a trick on her and that was the last we ever saw of her

I miss her

i must say im a bid dissapointed with their angel forms, after seeing noire new design i had more faith in them to be honest

I wish Perfect Heart constantly wore that outfit.

Why is Purple posing like shes a Pillar Man?

Didnt they even forget what she was called?

You'll see her wear it when she comes to take your soul from your dying body with her to Gamindustri

She's a pillar NEP

Did anyone save that edit of the Jojo sound effect text on that image

Thanks user

I can hardly wait for salvation.

I'm ready, please take me Neptune!

Somehow, Perfect Heart manages to look perfect in any outfit and in nothing at all.

I agree but clothing like a leotard or naked apron fills her body out more.

I could watch her try out different types of clothes (lewd or not) and I could stare at her all day.

If she weren't so damn beautiful I wouldn't be staring at her constantly to the point I'd make her uncomfortable.

If I could I'd make her wear the frilliest clothes and the naughtiest underwear and put a nice bow on her head.

As you wish

There's something about the third and fourth image that really makes me want to hold her close to me and nibble on her ear while squeezing her perfect ass with my hands

I am ashamed to say that I'd only want to have some "fun" with her and not be in a serious relationship with her.

Well there goes my will to post any more, fucking degenerate

Sorry m8. I'm just not mature enough to fall in love and keep that going.

If it makes you feel any better, I would step up and take responsibility for Purple Heart if she so much as breathed on me.

Leave and never return.

It does

For what, exactly? Telling the truth?

If it means I'm going to be labelled as a shitposter/troll then so be it. But I will forever envy you fucks who will know what falling in love means and wanting to one day marry them.

Nah, that wont happen, but at this point so many of us are so devoted to the characters that this is quite an outrageous claim, but since you already said you are ashamed, at least you realize that

You sound like somebody who hates the world because your five year old crush in kindergarten said you looked ugly.

Let me ask you something then user, would you stay faithful to your Goddess even if the genuine love you felt for her died out and you felt nothing for her?

I'm not interested in the actual character's personalities at all. I'm here for cute girls doing cute things. What they do or do not feel for me does not affect me.

That makes you a hypocrite then.

last one

I can see why she's known as Perfect Heart.

She's got it all, voice, body and personality.

I swear i wanna marry her so bad.

But the other neps are no slouch either…

indeed

This.

WHY

Not at all, the difference is I don't plan on fugging them, you do. My waifu is not a Nep so I am not required to care about them or how they feel beyond what I want to.

From the content of this thread you'd think it was something straight off 4cuck /a/

thinly veiled waifufaggotry.

Just because I'd want to fuck them doesn't mean I would toss them aside like a chewed toy. I merely stated I'd rather not get in a serious relationship because I would just grow out of love with her down the road.

I wouldn't mind if it were just being pals or merely being fuck buddies. But I'll stop now.

>>>/4chan/

Which is funny when you consider this very board has a "waifu threads are vidya" banner, but don't let that disturb you user, very few of us caught on that you are from 4chan yourself

Since this is tangentially related to Neptunia with Tiara being voiced by Ram's VA and it being drawn by Tsunako, is it worth it to play the re-release?

Any CH game can be talked about here, but Neps are the biggest CH franchise, so that's why we talk about the Neps almost exclusively.
As for if it's worth to play the rerelease, I don't know. Waiting for the Steam release.

I remember some people here had fun with FFF. Not sure if anyone's played this yet though.

Are neps 4 fug?

No, they are for fun and cute.

You know it. Fug Blanc in cosplay and Nowa when shes reading a book.

We've been lacking in our Vitamin C

Yes, a lot of stuff was added to actually defend this rerelease in the sea of shitty remasters

vitamin CUTE

Only after marriage

They are for looking at through a computer monitor
That's the closest we're gonna get, I'm sorry

GRAB. THE. FUCKING. HAND.

I CANT

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE AND YOU KNOW IT

Why…?

is this the take on me music video?

Why are you doing this to us?

You're welcome

So it is.

Blanc

>>>/d/
>>>/chaos/

well… that's kind of weird, she's pretty conventionally feminine so that addition doesn't really work in my opinion

''

That's kind of gay guys, but that's fine, it's a free country and all.

I wouldn't mind see her use it on Vert

Or you could just ignore that shitty bait

All neps are objectively better with a husband's penis inside them for purposes of procreation.

Can CPUs even have kids? I know they have little sisters, but thats it.

We'll never know since they are all required to be canon virgins to prevent jap NEETs from murdering the VAs.

At least the actual VAs can get married like Neptune's, so it doesnt end up like Anna's VA where she dies alone and overworked because of a cold.

Isn't there supposed to be new info on 4GO out tomorrow?

Yes, the site is supposed to be updated on 17th, all CH showed was Bouquet with different clothes and hair
Let's hope she's our little dressup doll

Excellent work. At least I think it is, I don't know Japanese. One thing I did notice though, is that you forgot to give credit to the artist of the image you used

Thanks a lot.

:^)

Somehow I'm not surprised.

I prefered his OC back when he had more of a face and more features in general, but I guess he does that now to not "disturb" anyone fapping

thats very considerate of him but he should at least make his OC look different than Blanc, if it wasnt for the hat I wouldnt tell the difference

What do neptunefags draw themselves as

I respect his dedication and loyalty to his waifu.

I've never seen one drawn but I've seen how they dress in real life.

That sword is too small to be Neptune's. Neptune only ever uses bigass swords that make no sense.
That sword looks like something Nepgear or Falcom would use.

a FREE SMILEY

This guy must be having the time of his life

This line… it's just me having a bad imagination, right?

She can't be referring to THAT, right?

It's the navy's special sauce, too. No wonder the Admiral in V-II is super fond of Uni.

Custard? No I kinda doubt it

you know it. neps are only fpr lewd after all

I couldn't believe my eyes when I had to put those subtitles in

Does anyone know why Re;birth 1 is the only game in the series on GOG?

I guess it didnt sell well enough or it was just an experiment.

I heard the removal of DRM actually made it slightly buggy

gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details-nepgear-uni-rom-ram

Nepgear

Uni

Rom

Ram

There's also a new trailer, but theres no gameplay and its only in moon

probably because everyone pirated the GoG release instead of buying it

I am complete

i pirated the steam release and didn't like it enough to buy the gog release.

That's really fucking neat, I looked through the site and found "system requirements" for the game on PC and console, we actually have the name of consoles used in Gamindustri, like XBall2
The interesting part is the community tab which is a small forum, google translate cant do shit to make it look understandable BUT one of the names of the people posting is Uzume…Please CH, don't fail me, not now

brag about the size of your nep folder

Even before the game is out, she can't catch a break

7 giganeps

it would be nice to have the other dimension goddesses in the game as optional party members

DLC

Don't care, as long as I can play as Blanc and Uzume(who's hopefully a monk) I'm gold

Apparently the steam release includes all the DLCs dlc in 1 package while gog sells each dlc individually or something like that.
In this case the steam release seems to be superior, surprisingly.

At any rate, I don't see why anyone would ever buy a game series that costs a grand total of…£120.
Each game is £30 without DLC, which is another £5-10.

the most cruel image ever made.jpg

pastebin.com/1K0aaGfg

Full translations for the trailer

Uni goes searching for parts with Nepgear on her days off?
Why? Why would Nepgear even need to search for parts? She has the internet. It's not like parts are just scattered throughout Gamindustri and you have to find them to get them.

Top kek.

I guess ArisGarde is a dimension that doesn't have internet.

for one, you underestimate how shitty japan's online inventory-taking is. you have to go in person to find most anything

for two, it's gamindustri. why would there -not- be silly video game shit like important parts lying around in the middle of nowhere?

I don't think that's about 4GO, considering it mentions days off. More of a short profile deal.

Before I get quoted to death by anons misunderstanding me, I should probably mention that I meant "I don't think that's about their involvement in 4GO (the fictional game) directly." Obviously it's for the real game.

The description was talking about the real world, not 4GO. Hell, ArisGarde IS the internet. The game is an MMO.

But we even had a cutscene in which Nepgear bought a computer chip that she had been wanting for a while. She obviously knows where to go to get new stuff. The only time it shows her hunting for parts was in Uzume's dimension when she stripped an old-school military circuit board from something she was tampering with.

You act as if though you've never uncovered a random shop you never knew existed that had stuff you wanted.

Now take that, make it a hundred times more likely because the locale is based on Japan, the land of making it impossible to find what you want easily, and throw in the factor where there's video game inspiration as well, so stuff like a shop randomly opening up and having legendary shit in it is commonplace. Not to mention the potential for them finding stuff lying around on the ground similar to an RPG.

Plenty of brick and mortar shops still exist, especially in places like Japan, and some of them don't even have an online presence to speak of.

It hurts.

Yeah, but that's not searching for parts. That's randomly stumbling upon a random shop that happens to have things you're interested in.
That's not weird at all. Searching the streets/dungeons/etc. for parts, not the shops that sell the parts, is what I'm saying is weird.

And how do you plan to do that?

By searching for stores in the first place.

You are misunderstanding me.
They aren't searching for stores, they're searching for parts.

Why is Nepgear so evil?

All nepgears from lewd dimensions are like that

Yanderegear?

I am pretty sure that's the opposite.
GoG has all the Dlcs in one package while steam keep em separated.

If I like neps will I like fairy fencer?

Yes but wait until the enchanced version

Probably, but wait for ADF to get released.

Alright, thanks.

Probably, combat is pretty much the same, the MC is a typical JRPG protagonist. The map is smaller than gameindustri, and the original FFF felt like a shorter game compared to a neptunia game Arin is best girl

She hates scrambled eggs? But I love scrambled eggs. I guess we weren't meant to be after all.

twitter.com/18043n777/status/788652225832767488

nice

they still didn't make rebirth 2 and 3 available on it. this shit pisses me off in so many ways. literally baiting the gog consumer to switch to steam or pirating it for the people who hate DRM.

I bought the GOG version and never had a problem with it, what made it buggy in what way?

You are amazing

What!? But scrambled eggs are the best eggs to use on sandwiches and stuff. How could she not know this?

This is great, is there a higher resolution?

It looks higher res on Twitter itself, so I'd say that could be adjusted. But I don't pull video from there too often…

Perfect

Mashiro is Blanc so you dun goofed there, but otherwise its 10/10

Are these actually real? These are great.

the real ones are these

Oh and

Was that meant to be a granblue reference by whoever wrote those posts? Is it really big in Japan?

I really doubt it was supposed to be GBF reference or that the japanese text even says "Dark Jeanne"(too lazy to check now) but I just tought it's a funny coincidence given how many nep VA's also voice someone in Granblue
Really fucking big

The fuck is with Blanc's name though?
Like Mashiro is Pure White, but the Yukinomiya? Snow something?

You seem to be forgetting we are dealing woth shounen wtiting chuuni here

Might just be "Snow White". It could also be a reference to a popular yaoi pairing but that's more of a Vert thing.

This is a little too blunt.

It's literally Kirito with boobs.

MOD ABOOSE

REMOVE HISTOIRE

W-what…?

Probably goes something along the lines like this
This pudding tastes so good, it feels like I'm in heaven…wait a minute, I actually am in heaven!

Why is Uni so gay for Nepgear

What do you mean, from that pic it looks like she is just looking at her because nepgear is talking

She's looking at her nepgears, not at her face

THIGHS
H
I
G
H
S

PANCAKES

DELETE THIS

Blanc's poor girl panties have been upgraded. They look more elegant now. Also, why is Vert acting like she's happy she's being lewded?

The hell you talking about? She's clearly looking at the huge fucking words plastered across her face.

Because she doesn't mind (You) looking at them when it's just a in-game avatar

Histoire no

She's always been the biggest exhibitionist out of all the neps. Sexual attraction is all her nation has going for it so she doesn't mind slutting up to eleven with some colossal underboobage.

Blanc, plz.

Meant to reply to

If she doesnt mind she must be best girl.

You don't have to be Blanc to know that Leanbox has no national appeal beyond it's whore of a goddess wiggling her flesh for shares. It's not like anyone would want to move there for the hamburgers and console exclusives.

bumping with random neps

No matter what it seems the memes are inescapable.

Oh the nowabullying

I bet she walks around with sauce on her face after eating because she has nobody to tell her about it.

test

Your test failed, Im not aroused

test

You know how to push my joystick you demon

Your joystick has good taste

So do you
But any nep is a sign of good taste

My theory was right again then. People who aren't attracted to Noire are usually attracted to Blanc instead.

Allow me to ruin your theory by being attracted by neither, being Gearsexual.

I want to massage these thighs

Not at all, in fact it seems to be normal for Gearfags to only want her unless you're a Yuri Gearfag. Another thing I've noticed is that candidatefags in general don't often voice their dislike of other neps, unlike the normal CPUfags who banter about their rival neps a lot. All of that helps narrow down the possibilities of who I'm dealing with.

One should like all the Neps, just on different levels. The only Neps that one should dislike are the V versions of characters, who all sucked.

Well, to be honest, I don't dislike the other neps, be them CPUs, Candidates or others. It's just that I only feel something special towards Gear. And no, I'm not a Yuri Gearfag.

Just like picture related

I don't dislike any of them, even ones that I'll shitpost about like Red

Dumping because NEPU~

Wait, Uzume has a chest, doesn't she?

THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE

Uni, Uni, should I guzzle down this entire bottle of chilli sauce right now or should I save it for later??

Bottoms up, I suppose

Nepgear, do you like Dr. Pepper?

Huh, I guess she likes it so much that she wants to become roommates with an Onii-chan who likes it too…maybe?

Maybe. I got a 24 pack of Dr. Pepper on sale, so now I'm trying to figure out how to handle them all since this will probably last me a couple of months.

Neptune let's have pudding together

Are you sure?

How about some video games instead

EXPLOITABLE!!!

And here's the obligatory edit.

Noire, let's have dinner together and then cuddle in bed

Rolling for a qt

Ew. Not cute at all.

Rolling

Damnit. Should've waited a few seconds to roll.

Rolling!

Dengekiko and Histy. Interesting combo.

uni

roll

Rolling

NO ESCAPE

NEW THREAD