#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Unlimited Waifu Works Edition (Claim Yours Today)

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/rimworld-dev-assailed-by-rock-paper-shotgun-over-gender-politics/15735/
- infogalactic.com/info/GamerGate
- thegg.net/opinion-editorial/censored-gaming-is-being-censored-on-youtube/
- twitter.com/kincannon_show
> Gamespot claims the ps4 pro can run shadows of mordor 4k/60fps, but actually it runs 30fps but is recorded 60 fps (archive.is/n1Mgt)
- techraptor.net/content/microsoft-refunding-call-duty-infinite-warfare
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/854KP
archive.is/j9Utz
en.rocketnews24.com/2015/04/08/meet-pyuri-tan-the-new-manga-heroine-whos-the-literal-embodiment-of-puritan-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=adG-_f9_aWc&feature=youtu.be&t=2h47m35s
archive.is/mCWaz
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/25986226/
thelocal.se/20161112/stockholm-transport-heads-defends-gender-equal-snow-clearing
dailycaller.com/2016/11/13/swedens-gender-equal-snow-clearing-approach-ends-in-chaos/
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/33897389/#33897482
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/25755497/#25755533
nichegamer.com/2016/11/11/bioware-teases-potential-sequel-jade-empire/
twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/798019322622844928
archive.is/eL2ll#selection-2157.62-2161.103
archive.is/adJ6B
archive.is/m1SyM#selection-239.328-239.380
archive.is/ddTC6
twitter.com/johnjcook/status/798161821312159744
breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/14/gab-founder-banned-from-silicon-valley-startup-group-for-making-members-feel-unsafe-by-supporting-trump/
kickstarter.com/projects/1313881651/grand-old-academy-a-satirical-dating-sim
archive.is/tW0Uu
twitter.com/EthanJamesPetty/status/797982327435464705
twitter.com/Noahs_Arkanoid/status/798185396068761600
a.uguu.se/WobgQGvnRGEL_HillarySupportersStillCallingLiberalsSexist!.mp4
archive.is/h0mqh
twitter.com/stranahan
archive.is/9EHI2
archive.is/lEVW6#selection-4019.60-4019.143
twitter.com/AngelTilaLove/status/797906607967350784
twitter.com/i/moments/798212798023159816
nhentai.net/g/174270/
twitter.com/joss/status/798090898324103168
exhentai.org/g/210716/3130669300/
twitter.com/ProBearCub/status/798203584378732544
twitter.com/ProBearCub
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/798001192752119808
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/257552283850653696
archive.is/06Wnv
archive.is/Ib4xi
marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2016/11/coalition-diversity-whose-diversity-diversity-just-win.html
archive.is/Yfq6A
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/798250149742931968
tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/ironyboytxt/status/798251994507051008
archive.is/nOaIN#selection-2925.0-2937.54
twitter.com/rosaclemente/status/798198101148372992
twitter.com/rosaclemente/status/798199284445417473
twitter.com/jasonlouv
my.mixtape.moe/kbtgxe.mp4
u.teknik.io/AbqLG.webm
8ch.net/vp/res/9311.html#9465
archive.is/t6EiY
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/798293491533094916
twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/797485168365682688
archive.is/egmQT
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/27/video-shows-ku-klux-klan-kkk-grand-dragon-endorsing-hillary-clinton
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/
twitter.com/Strange_Animals/status/797888053134004224?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/ARmastrangelo/status/798251117347946496
twitter.com/tamlin69/status/798322020387799045
usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/11/14/chilis-under-fire-after-manager-takes-free-meal-vet-veterans-day/93801158/
archive.is/JQAIc
archive.is/ZsKpv
frontpagemag.com/fpm/264805/communists-behind-anti-trump-protests-john-perazzo
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/798314582389518336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never stop digging.

archive.is/854KP Bread that is old now.

Asukabenis.

never EVER get hungry
its super gay

Acid, I hope you realize I have a dedicated folder to Asukabenis now thanks to you.

Gilda is for…

light bullying and retard moe

Heh

plz do emails plz
>>>/gamergatehq/328644

Cassie Jaye, creator of The Red Pill, is looking for her next project. GamerGate has apparently been suggested among other ideas

(39:36 - 39:53)

I haven't been following this at all, so I don't know if the redpill will be great or not.

Please listen to Nyotengu

Okay. Also, do people put their political allegiances on their dating profile.

How does it feel to know GG won so completely that shills show up trying desperately to pretend to be GG while spewing bullshit listen and believe crap?

It's like an unlimited salt mine, it won't close for YEARS at this rate.

archive.is/j9Utz

That lin guy(chick?) went nuclear again.

I never thought on the people with fragile mental states that the left prays on, I'm not talking about SJWs, I'm talking about people that are just mentally ill and hear all this shit.

maddenGiferator was the best thing EA did in the last decade

It's the only good thing they've done in the last decade.

No idea. I'm still trying to vent the massive amount of excess smug I have from Trump getting elected and causing the most SJW salt ever seen on Earth.

We aim to please, I reckon.

I think he's a poster in our breads

Hanging?
Brutal raping?
Help me out here.

OH SHIT THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY!

How do we get in touch with her? A #GG video in the workings of TRP would be fantastic!

also true

Are you guys bullying Gilda AGAIN?

I hope so, otherwise I'm not doing it right.

We'd have to have stopped at some point to start doing it again.

I said LIGHT bullying.
Headpats count as light bullying.

So guys I was wondering.

What are we gonna do for Christmas? Thanksgiving is just around the corner and it will be winter before we know it, we gonna plan some gaming stuff? Watch movies?

hand holding meet up

Why not just have a fursuit orgy you sick demented fuck?

I'm going to start dieting and exercising so I can go into the navy like I was suppose to last year before that clusterfuck that happened last October

Only 12% of blacks voted Trump

Most of whom voted Trump

Because I don't want to please marche

If you can learn how to weld in the navy. That tradeskill alone will allow you to pick any place in america and get a good salary.

Says the person that blindly backed someone that is currently hatching a scheme to get rid of Superman once and for all.

Well, I'd argue that these would be good things to do.
#1. Get comfy.
#2. Occasionally play vidya with each other, maybe stream for each other. We do have near-unfettered access to infinity.moe I've got some Jackbox games, we could play those
#3. Laugh at the sad aGG and anti-Trump degenerate cocksuckers constantly lose their shit and just be generally evil and horrible people on Christmas day. Again.

What was he expecting the wall to be like? An expensive brick monstrosity?

A wall of near limitless dakka and fire would be infinitely more agreeable.

Reminder
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider

Berlin Wall 2.0 including watch towers and shot on sight orders.

christmas shit
eat lunch with family get done by 2pm and spend the rest of the day shit posting like every other day

I wanted to be in the seabee but I didn't know if that would mean I would be stationed at a base or off building camps in the middle of god knows where. I wanted something that will put me in the pacific more than anything but something that will get me a trade job sound really good right about now.

Don't forget the laser guided guard dogs that shoot alligators from their mouths.

And the sharks with laser beams near all bodies of water.

Looks like /christ/-tan has a friend called Pyuri-tan!

en.rocketnews24.com/2015/04/08/meet-pyuri-tan-the-new-manga-heroine-whos-the-literal-embodiment-of-puritan-christianity/

Who kisses games?

maybe too hard to do because of the user factor, you'd have Ketchup's from all sites worming their way in, maybe even a namefag from here…
also, anti–gg doesn't usually like being interviewed by anyone not anti-gg or who don't use wide lens cameras.

The same "no fun allowed" christians kicked out of england?

Ok, thats pretty funny.

There's enough people that have put their names out there over the course of gamergate. Sargon, Milo, CHS, Honey Badgers, Ashton Liu, Professor Fior, etc.

yuri when

This is the guy that admitted to spending hours on twitter finding people to insult and then block.

When did all these old comic artists go completely insane

Oh look, the "hand-holding" bastard is at it again

Are you implying that a fence is a wall? Concrete would be the natural choice.

all good enough picks but one sided though

Irrelevant. If one side doesn't have the balls to be interviewed then their side doesn't get told.

Christ-tan x Pyuri-tan yuri hand holding when.

SINNERS, THE LOT OF YOU!!!

On the subject of Cassie Jaye and TRP:

Here we have someone willing to actually look into shit instead of just spinning the narrative. We have enough good people she could interview with and a mountain of archives of our discussions to show what we're actually like.

Granted she may not do it and goes with another project, but this would be one hell of an opportunity to just sit and watch pass by. Its a slam dunk if she accepts it, and no skin off our nose if she doesn't.

Yes, but what have we been up against on ever level too, from journos to the UN to Twitter admins to scam artists even 3rd party trolls. Very difficult to tell the tale, not that I wouldn't like it to be told. Just very difficult to paint a whole picture.

Oh wow look at the time

It's time to heat up the fag ovens again

Why are you concern trolling so hard?

With slightly broken grammar no less.

Not at all, just playing devil's advocate. Also, I am not convinced all this even close to being over. All I have said is that it would be very hard to paint an accurate picture all things considered and opportunists who try to worm in like always. I am all for a movie, but at this point an over the top comedy drama would be easier than a flushed out hard hitting documentary. I've wondered what those who are writing books are doing to get all the parties agendas down, particularly the trolls and ggrevoltards.

When was Gamergate ever easy?

How do you do fellow gamergays.

hands that hold games shall not hold ours?

kek, a Holla Forumsack managed to end a candlelight vigil against Trump with a single rumor.
youtube.com/watch?v=adG-_f9_aWc&feature=youtu.be&t=2h47m35s

thread >>>Holla Forums8240875

Fucking clickbait piece of shit.

true, it has been hard for some, I've been here from the start. Cassie's red pill movie was about her 'journey', don't know if that type of storytelling would jive well. It would be a monumental task and maybe I am just worried it would be too much. It's a whopper of a tale.

If she goes for it, best of luck to her. I will wish her well, same for anyone writing a book too.

No first you said that it couldn't be done because everyone's anonymous, then you said it would be biased, then you went b-but it'd be hard.

give me my ad shekels goy

yep, hard because most are user, and there are lots of agenda focused parties, so there would be biased. sorry if I am coming off shady, not my intent.

You don't kiss your video games after playing them?

I let them ride on my disk.

So, any new salt we should be aware of? I just hope we have some goddamn fun for the next 4 years, maybe 8.

no

archive.is/mCWaz

But I thought games turned you into a serial killer.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/25986226/

Look at the date.

thelocal.se/20161112/stockholm-transport-heads-defends-gender-equal-snow-clearing

dailycaller.com/2016/11/13/swedens-gender-equal-snow-clearing-approach-ends-in-chaos/

Gender equal snow clearing. Because clearing the sidewalks of snow is just as important as clearing the high ways of snow.

Here's another one.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/33897389/#33897482

Good evening, faggots.

Just traveling back to the past.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/25755497/#25755533

Why is there a link to a lefty pol thread at the top of Holla Forums?

Related: Man, Holla Forumsacks are pretty lame. Even more so than regular Holla Forumsacks.

Because of >>>/sudo/9189
Someone needs to make a CSS which filters this soon

That's stupid.

I guess it's there so that everyone can cringe together.

I summon thee, gookanon!

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

It's a false flag. The information comes from some representatives getting together to talk to Trump about cheap methods of the wall or building none. But there has been no real talk about what kind of wall it would be. I beleive I saw young turks pooring that false flag out.

They're still shilling out their fucking mouths with false stories as the new narrative
They are double downing.

flikker

It's actually from the 60 minute 'interview' hitjob. Said now isn't the time to think about prosecution and should focus on MAGAing, that there'd be a fence wherever it'd be better than a wall, and that he wouldn't snuff people just because they've worked in politics and would focus on loyalty and credentials for his staff. He also said he wouldn't do dick about the supreme court's gay marriage ruling, fuck if anyone would know that if they just listened to these people

it's nice of them to give trump a second term before he's even in office

Good. I never liked them anyway. They had too much power.

nichegamer.com/2016/11/11/bioware-teases-potential-sequel-jade-empire/

there was a time when I would have loved a Jade Empire 2. But with the state of Bioware now, both politically and game design-wise, I don't. I do however want a Jade Empire 2 soundtrack

NO SATAN NO!

The concern trolling is insane right now, not even Obango's two terms did people at this multitude called his shit out, guess CTR has a new job.

Bioware will go to the corpseyard after Ass Defect: Diarrhea bombs like all other companies EA bought up and sucked out.

JUST FUCKING KILL ME
I'M FUCKING DONE

Mike? Wheres Jay?

FUCKING GAYMERGAYS

twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/798019322622844928

are you all still pretending goobergate didn't get co-opted by milo faggopolis and is long dead?

Who wants to bet that somehow it'll take place around the days of the Opium War?
Just so that way they can smugly claim

homo

Yes, yes. Gamergate is long dead. You can go home now.

Oh, and just to make things interesting, fists can somehow block or reflect bullets, the first fight is a guaranteed loss where you get shot to shit, but then you learn THE ANCIENT ART OF ANTI-GUNFU and learn how to parry bullets or some shit?

Watchdogs 2 is literally problematic.

archive.is/eL2ll#selection-2157.62-2161.103

the white men will come with their black slaves, too, despite the english not having slavery at the time. I'm sure thats no obstacle for Bioware, after all, its just fiction you racist

Jade Empire actually did have a token white character that basically existed to make fun of the British Empire. Thing was though, he was actually well written and hilarious. (and voiced by John Cleese).

And the slaves will be TRULY diverse, with fucking mexicans, japanese and some other fucks.
And there will be some mission to free them to fight the ebil whyte mayng.

Apart from the concern trolling there's a whole lot of whining and deflecting too. I mean, just look at this passive-agressive as fuck headline. archive.is/adJ6B

yeah I remember that guy. And yeah, it worked well, mostly because he was a fish out of water character. I don;t think bioware could write a character like that today.

Of course it is.

Jesus.

EA has nothing to show after Mass Defect Andromeda comes out, they'll force Cancerware to work on a sequel to a game that was released 11 years ago and get some buzzwords like "Fight against the foreign Imperialists!" with a picture of some Chink girl ripping out the innards of some white not-british soldier.

Kek.

Everyone still hasn't learned jack shit, Obama and Clinton are fucking butthurt cowards for not calling out the MSM and their supporters to calm down and reconcile, but more proof they are under Soros' thumb, even the ADL and SPLC, where people are calling them out for their hypocrisy are still doubling down.

Meanwhile, a trailer for Hollywood's Ghost in the Shell liveaction garbage came out.

From a 1 to 10, I'd give the trailer a "GAS EVERYTHING".

where is this from so I know what not to buy

Got to keep the atmosphere negative so everybody cheers when Trump gets shot.

What game is this? I haven't been following its development, but I have a horrible feeling in my gut it's "Obsidian"'s new game Tranny.

Probably Chris "SJW" Sawyer's next masterwork title, Tyranny.

It is

Really? I gave it a RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS ranking.

It's at the point where I think, hell I know that the crazy leftists are gonna let the entire country go to hell just so they can say "I told you so!"

God, any cringe reviews defending CURRENT YEAR Obsidian yet?

Yes

When japan is really not that far from China and used to practice slavery, although and Arab or a Persian/Turkic character would be interesting. But knowing Current Bioware those characters will be just reskinned current year hipsters.

It's such a shame, the guy has so much talent when his worst foibles are kept in check, but after driving away all the people he actually respects, and replacing them with diversity hires, he'll just sink deeper and deeper into the same quagmire as Mr. Shitface.

So, so many good people. I hate the SJWs for so many reasons, but perhaps the one I hate them for the most is what they did to themselves.

I need a fucking smoke.

Tell me it's fake

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME IT'S FAKE

Oh god. I knew things would be different after Avellone left the company, but….

I knew Obsidian would only get worse with Avelone gone, goddamn it.

Looks like Tyranny.

God that character design. What? You didn't make that right?

BRIGHT WHITE ANIMU HAIR is something I'd expect from a JRPG where the world is equally as absurd. Not dark and grim in tone like that screenshot implies.

Is that fucking PRONOUN BULLSHIT

This can't be real. What the fuck

the fuck is this shit

Fucking rename the goddamn game to Tranny then. Jesus.

Is this fake or not?

Truly, the most terrible of Trannies.

I really hope this is fake, but at the same time, I had no intention to play it anyway. PoE burned me out on the idea of them doing anything without someone looking over their shoulder constantly.

Looks pretty fake. Spacing is fucked up around every use of the word Xyr.

This looks more like a parody than some serious storytelling.

Every screen posted looked more like a joke than some actual gameplay.

I find this funny as shit in a world where Polymorph and the gender-changing equipment exists, as well as other magical means to change gender.

You spent years studying different languages to create a name for yourself instead of actually seeking out a way to actually change your gender.

And also get this, a kid spent fucking years studying different languages to make some shitty name from different syllables, did his parents use his only approved pronouns then or did they dead name the little snowflake? shit doesn't make any sense!

Watch_Doge 2 ending, Hipster Haxxors fight Donald Thruss!

You forgot the point where the fucking degenerate started telling this clearly awkward story to random fucking strangers.

So isn't the plot of this something like "Guy makes super OS that monitors everyone/everything and then we find out he's using it for his own gain"?

JRPGs have better plots.

CURRENT YEAR edition of DnD has everyone magically be tolerant of whatever special snowflake shit a character does.

It's the no self-awareness SanFran Hipsters haxxor power fantasy the game, and amazing, gotta hand it to Ubisoft for still having the balls to let the Mark Thruss shit still be in the game.

Wait, they really did a punk muslim girl character?

That's more haram than eating pork in ramadam.

People are stupid.

Sure looks odd, plus Obsidian itself apparently uses "her" when referencing Kyros (although it's supposedly a "catch-all term")

archive.is/m1SyM#selection-239.328-239.380

kek

well played

Yes they did, no irony just like that Degrassi shit with the muslim feminist.

The smug is still turning people off while their hugbox is getting tighter because Trump won, fucking insane concern trolling like "You Trump voters got fooled! you should have voted for Hillary!" articles going on and on.

And John Scalzi is still salty.

archive.is/ddTC6

And water is wet.

SJWs are so obsessed with virtue signalling and attention whoring that being a tranny isn't about a desire to be different from what you are, nope, it's about BEING DIFFERENT. In this mindset, trannies aren't "women in mens' bodies", but are instead an identity unto themselves.

From this perspective, a Girdle of Femininity is completely orthogonal to their newest batch of ideological indoctrination.

Anybody here have one of those stories about "trans-butch lesbians", who are basically just guys that say they feel like girls who feel like guys?

that man is made of salt

Y'know, they could've defended themselves by throwing some of those Galaxy Note phone-shaped fragmentation grenades.

Someone tried this on me yesterday, knowing that my main reason for voting for him was TPP. I told them its dead now and he had the gall to tell me Obama was going to kill it anyways and Trump had nothing to do with it.

top quality writing.

That might have been the most objectively retarded thing I've seen in years.

benis

I feared this turd would gain momentum after Trump got elected, but not hearing anything about it coming out until now tells me marketing was a disaster. Good.

Reposting Trump image for salt harvest

spread this to Laci Green-type liberals who are either paranoid enough of "Trump fascism" or deluded enough that they could believe this is what conservatives are hoping for.

twitter.com/johnjcook/status/798161821312159744

Cognitive dissonance, and even the argument that Hillary was pro-TPP and that because Trump won, it would have no chance of coming through, all you get is a block.

It's shit, all Ubisoft games have terrible writing like from some failed Hollywood TV writer.

Some hypocrisy from Silicon Valley, fucking Commiefornia. breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/14/gab-founder-banned-from-silicon-valley-startup-group-for-making-members-feel-unsafe-by-supporting-trump/

A subreddit officially supported by Reddit…

someone post Vivian as president at him

Don't fucking direct link to that fat fuck.

Webm that shit!

Checked your set of dubs, too bad the attached image is cancer incarnate.

kickstarter.com/projects/1313881651/grand-old-academy-a-satirical-dating-sim

This will either be fantastic or absolutely awful.

eyyyyyy

11 22 99 88

I'm sort of OK with this. Unofficially I mean.
Officially it's the Ard Ri or bust. Please understand.

There's a reason why I said set of and not just dubs.

what's so bad about it, just points out the lack of self awareness sjw's have. Complaining about people re defining words while they do it all the time.

also who got

That doesn't stop it from being downright infuriating, user.

archive.is/tW0Uu

NASA budget up by 368%.

I'd kinda like us to go to Venus first. Also I want us to look for that fifth gas giant that we KNOW is out there.

Fuck that. Mars first because it's colder.

Wasn't Ethan, who is gg/sympathetic, the writer? I wonder what made him go with this type of story or if it was forced upon by his superiors. Or maybe this was supposed to make fun of the hipsters? I dunno.

I like gays better than jews.

Venus definitely needs a thorough probing. Id like to know if there life in the temperate cloud layer.

What about Milo then ? He's both.

You're forgetting the plan, though.
Go to Mars.
Make Doom happen.
Absorb the powers of Hell.
And then the rest in the attached image.

Wait, this dude is a Hillary supporter right? He and the cast of the Young Turks were having a "meltdown" on election night?

Get out the scorecard, cause that's one Liberal who isn't doubling down. He literally rants the whole video about Hillary supporters doubling down on sexism. Granted, he seems only offended when Bernie supporters/Liberals are called sexist, but it is a start.

Hell the fuck I know, he seems pretty level-headed twitter.com/EthanJamesPetty/status/797982327435464705 and you gotta take into account that his studio had to take pointers with some focus group from San Francisco to make this game so fucking woke.

He's not self-aware at all.

I don't know where he stands, but he constantly pushes this "feminist's are okay" bullshit. E.g. every time a feminist does something crappy he says that those are not real feminists. He was always a faggot.

Also, his account is fake as hell. Everything he does is acted and fake to please his supporters.

That's bullshit though.

whoopsie, thats not the ethan I meant.

Chunk "Armenian Annihilator" Uygur was a Berniefag all along and shat on Hillary while Bernie was Zimmerframing for the Democrat Candidate.Like the Swamp Monster Moore.

He's hurr durr neutral, but he isn't that extreme, well a few times he did, if Watch_doge 2 is gonna be shit, he's going to the chopping block.

This is art. You will hear a buzzer. When you hear the buzzer, stare at the art.

He went along with the Berniebros narrative and telling Bernie supporters that they didn't need them to win, and that they should come support Shillary Clinton because she was a woman.

Cenk was a Berniefag that attempted to shame his fellow Berniefags into still voting democrat out of partisan loyalty and a desire to prevent Trump from winning. Clinton wasn't his first choice.

What.

Here's to watching the glitch compilations.

twitter.com/Noahs_Arkanoid/status/798185396068761600

Mirror: a.uguu.se/WobgQGvnRGEL_HillarySupportersStillCallingLiberalsSexist!.mp4
Comment section archive: archive.is/h0mqh

Oh my~

Somebody with a twitter account ask
twitter.com/stranahan
if knows if Bannon even knows what gamergate is?

Breitbart runs tons of stories.

And what a fucking snake he was, also telling people not to talk about or read wikileaks, assange is a russian plant and some shit like that.

It's more like we don't need you, but you should come join the winning team, ever noticed the entire Clinton campaign didn't even bother getting people together? Polls and Media telling them Trump would lose in a landslide.

How do these people breathe? They seem too dumb.

Someone on /cow/ post a ISideWith that they said was from Val. It had him siding with Bernie and Clinton.

Is that real is Val a leftist loon that supports Hillary

Revisionism is pretty strong right now.

This is the dumbest picture I've seen in a long time. And that includes LOL threads.

That file name should really be, We have never been at war with eastasia-we have always been at war with eastasia.jpg

I'm sorry for you for finding out only now what everyone else here already knew:

Val is French. What the hell were you expecting?

Whoever made that should be shot for being so fucking stupid.

Does that really change anything?

Whether the picture has any base in reality isn't the point. The point is that the only reason you think it isn't accurate is because you're a misogynist bigot. And probably a racist too.

Watchdogs 2 somehow is pandering to the SJWs while also shitting on them at the same time.

Pls no bully, I'm too dumb to make webms

They are always massive faggots so who cares

Then don't fucking embed and ask someone to webm it, you're giving fucking kotaku views.

Bloody hells, I didn't even look at the uploader. Just saw the shit on Twitter.

Disregard everything, pls bully

THIS IS WHY GOD DOESN'T TALK TO US ANYMORE. THIS IS WHY EVEN ANGELKIND REFUSES TO TELL US ANYTHING AND WANTS NOTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH US.

That picture shows us Trump chose the right path: ignore the attacks of the mainstream media, never apologize, keep a high energy pace and you win.

Change 'RNC' to 'DNC' and change the hurdles into boost pads.

Make an mp4 file from the source then post that file. Simple. Problem solved.

Imma bully you nerd.

They forgot to draw her colostomy bag.

Why else do you think the elites worship Moloch? Even Lucifer thinks this planet is ass.

Kill me.

archive.is/9EHI2

They are already abandoning the false narrative, I can't wait to see the salt produced by this.

I've been wondering this for a while now. Is "Sara Jeong" Korean?

Well, they're in for a surprise.

in to the trash.jpg

Drawfag is right, it's going to be next to impossible to convince the koolaid true believers, but they'll continue to alienate people with their constant bullshit. And for the record, he's going to get the Martian Honor of being one of the planetary artists when we colonize Mars.

It's more like bargaining and pleading to Trump not to be evil to the minorities and deport them. wew.

Abramovic? Explain! I need to know! This might explain the reason why our feminist and SJW friends keeps pushing that in order for video games to be taken seriously, it must do X. Spill the beans!

Google spirit cooking , some sort of art exhibit that is totally not a Satanic Ritual.

She's behind the entire Spirit Cooking thing.

Which is disgusting, even when compared to other modern art.

Wouldn't surprise me, anyone good at telling Asian ethnicities apart from one another?

Get ready for a trip down the rabbit hole. You're not ready.

Not exactly.

Jeong's a Korean surname, probably second or third generation by the looks of what's left to tell from her, still a bitch though for writing everyone that Chairwomyn Pao didunuffin and sicking her fucking followers on several small business owners for teller her off.

Wait, is that the same Abramovic that's mentioned in the Podesta Mails? Oh boy, I'm going to read her literature now, it might give me insights on why our friends keeps pushing that video games SHOULD be art because X, Y, Z.

Jeong, to my best knowledge, is a fairly common Korean name.

Her relatively "round" face also speaks for Korean ethnicity, but I doubt she's a first generation American, so you could have all sorts of heritage.

I'm still mad that nothing ever came of this.

Would have been too neat if they understood that constantly smearing your political enemies makes the people who vote for them like you more. But no, let's just use different words.

Don't forget your buffs.

Careful, user. If you stare into the abyss for too long, etc.

Holla Forums was looking for a "blow the DNC out" moment to win the election. With Trump's victory, the digging seems to have stalled.

I thought the original "investigation" was on plebbit? I only saw this yellow house thing while browsing on our /x/ by chance.

What? Its one of the more active threads on Holla Forums and every new one gets stickied.

Abromovic, Jay Z, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Tony Podesta, Clinton, Comet Ping Pong Pizza, spirit cooking.
Prepare yourself if you look into the connections between them.

I'm already in the abyss, there's no turning back for me.

There's another thread up on /x/. It's mostly just a recap thread at this point though, but who knows Holla Forumss digging might end up shaking something loose in that direction.

It is stickied, yes. But observe the rate of posts.

For fucks sake, they just don't stop implying we really memed Trump into office

archive.is/lEVW6#selection-4019.60-4019.143

>>>/x/26895
I fugged the link up.

It's putting my honed anti-Politically Correct detector on high alert status. Worst Korea activists seem to be the real-life Manchurian Candidates. Them and celebrities.

Remember 18-25 year old age bracket got a 6 point bump compared to Romney in 2012.

Its stunning how she contradicts herself within the same paragraph.

Ask Gookanon, whenever you get the rich and the elites from countries that are under the West culturally, they really do love chugging the koolaid, look at the Megalian shit they put Gookanon and countless others through.

If you want to get really technical, interest in it started on both /baphomet/ and the plebbit conspiracy sub, then got picked up by Holla Forums, then radiated outwards from there.

I was lurking in the /baph/ thread when an user in the area delivered on a promise to draw a small pentagram on the house in question. The madman actually did it.

Did that shill ever come back from last night, claiming we "lied to him and fooled him" into not liking Anita and social justice because he saw a youtube video that ripped on Sargon and Tl:dr?

I actually replayed Jade Empire recently since it was one of my favorite games.

I really don't know what to say to all of you, but don't replay it and just enjoy your memories because that game is fucking terrible. It has all the issues of a modern Bioware game, plus a few more.

I feel bad for that poor sucker. Just after shaking off the programmed socjus conditioning only to run into the revoltard crowd.

Thought this was a good video taking jabs at liberals supposedly being anti-war.

/baphomet/ isn't dead?

It's fake you retards.

It was the usual 'how do you do fellow goobergoblin I'm totally one of you now let me tell you why everything is your fault' spaghetti spillage.

How do you do bolded redtext? I can't seem to do it.

[redtext.]Without the dots.[/redtext.]
Like this.

Put two equal signs at the beginning and end of what you want to be red, also it has to be on it's own line.

Like this

This was a long fucking time back, before they died, came back, and died again.

No, I mean bolded redtext. I always fuck it up.
See?

HOLY FUCK WHY DID IT WORK THAT TIME.

Because the bold needs to be inside the redtext.

Rules of redtext are
1. one line
2. nothing outside of redtext brackets

It was super obvious that he wasn't from around here. He knew none of the lingo, was trying waaay too hard to "fit in." It makes me wonder where he was from. I bet he was a twitter goon, they've been asshurt as all get out since Trump won. I bet anything the fucker was screencapping and dumping it to his twitter circlejerk as proof that "even the evil gaymur gators are turning on themselves!"

To be fair, the faqs page spoonfeeds everyone.

Also any other formatting must be inside the equal signs.

==words==
words

But can you do bold and italics at once?

.,;,;'"';;;,.                 .,;,;'"';;;,.    ..,;; .__.;;;__  ____ ______                 .,;;.   ..;;;  一.;;; 三== ̄ ̄ ̄───  ̄ ̄ ̄      _     ______         .;;; =二三 ̄ ;;; =   __   ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ───   ̄ ̄    ´>  `ヽ、      .;,;; _三 ̄   .;,;; ──.   ̄ ̄ ̄  =──          ___─   _,.'-=[><]=.,_     ,;; 三ニ .__.;,;; __  ──  __    ―― _ ───__   ヽi 、      ..;; 三二 ── :,;; ─   _ =___     ―――    _  ̄ ̄  ̄    ~'i,ンT,ン"~       .;;; ̄三      ;;; ──__   ─ ̄ ――  __   ̄ __   ̄                 .;;; =ニ三 _ ..;;, =    ── ̄  ̄ ̄     ,   ̄                 ''::,,,,::''   ̄一;;; 三==___ ̄ ̄ __─── __   ̄ ̄                    ̄ ̄ ̄  ''::,,,,::'' ̄ ̄ ̄  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

It's both actually. Trump said from the very beginning it was only going to about 1000 miles long. And a fence is still more than we have now.

if it causes this much salt, I sure will do it now.

There are actually parts of the border that are already fenced. But yeah, nowhere 1000 miles. I'd rather see a wall, though, because fences are super easy to cross. Unless it's electrified or something, but it probably wouldn't be. Barbed wire doesn't even help that much, you can get over that with a blanket or sweater.
Incidentally, I can't stand Trump. But the border wall and enforcement of our immigration laws is one thing I'm fine with.

relevant to journalistic ethics, the "Trump backpedals on wall" article only cited House & Senate aides who *hoped* to talk to Trump about changing things. In other words, they fucking lied about it.

*nowhere near 1000 miles

im ok with that

i know that feel user, I have a raging boner for her

Things are actually changing, aren't they? Holy shit…things are changing.

WE PRESIDENT NOW

reetkever

Are we really seeing a preference cascade in real time?

I want a hentai where a sister jerks her bro off because his arm is broke now.

Rami

THOSE FILTHY GAMER GOOMBAS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Except with devs and studios who drank the koolaid the chances are high that a gender flipped character will instead look and act more like one of the literally who crew tranny, or Milton Berle in drag. And anyone pointing out that it looks like a hypermasculine dude in drag instead of a gender flip must be a transphobic shitlord literal hitler and so on and such.

College administrators thought that the PC crowd were the majority because of their vocal reach. When proven wrong by the Trump win (and the potential abolition of title 9), the administrators are obviously trying to increase student support.

we don't even need an abolition of Title 9, we just need it lawyered back to what it fucking meant when it was passed.
The idea, which is great, is that "no matter who you are, your access to educational resources will not be limited." So if you're a bisexual Guatemalan tranny, you're still allowed to take classes along with everybody else.
It was 'expanded' into 'if you say anything that triggers the bisexual Guatemalan tranny, we'll take your funding'.

I'm just kind of stunned by by how fast things are changing. Maybe vidya can fix itself eventually after all. In the short term I expect >Trump is a poo poo head
references in recent AAA releases for a few months though.

"Any policy designed to accommodate the needs of outliers will eventually be repurposed toward rentseeking."

Speaking of batshit insane azns, is Tila Tequila still on Twatter?

This is something out of a hentai.
And I know what I'm talking about, I read one with an ara "taking care" of her son who broke his arms.

Closest I've seen is a girl who ends up with both hands in casts and then her brother catches her masturbating with the hospital bed's rail.

no, i have faith they wouldnt dare.

twitter.com/AngelTilaLove/status/797906607967350784

my megabusters

twitter.com/i/moments/798212798023159816

Holy shit CTR

I have that one bookmarked. I want one with a sister though.

That truly is a shame, Trump must drain the swamp and replace the neocon Pence now. Sessions will work.

Wasent there a reddit ama with a guy who broke his arms and his mom helped him out with handjobs, blowjobs and eventually intercourse?

It's a shame they went so overboard with the motion lines. It's pretty good otherwise.

I need this, please.

nhentai.net/g/174270/

twitter.com/joss/status/798090898324103168

HORK HORK HORK HORK

If this keeps up, someone's gonna scream "it ends tonight".

exhentai.org/g/210716/3130669300/

I found one but the dialog is terrible.

God I hope he crosses the line, and makes a threat. I want him to be visited by men in black suits so much.

absolutely disgusting

Is this his way of saying "it ends tonight"?

Good times.

Again?

I'd so be laughing my ass of if it was him
Bonus points if people mistake him for Cheong

but noone can kill a president in current year, its impossible

I know it's near christmas, and brexit happened, NuGB tanked, and the God Emprah actually won the election. But right now from what I'm seeing we are still in the phase where closet socjus traitors are revealing their true colors (that's good, a front facing opponent is easier to deal with than a hidden dagger pointed at your back), cajoling and trying to worm their way into the Emprah's light or doing their best to re-write and ignore their own lies (I hope they get called out for the liars and deceivers they really are). Or doubling down, and possibly going full Jonestown.

TL;DR, prepare for the possibility of some devs and studios doubling down and doling out an extra helping of Andromeda level, space shrek 'female goddess' neofag tier waifu being served as a FUCK YOU DRUMPFTARD GOOBERGOBLINS! Because socjus is that desperate that their endgame is not going according to plan.

Why does that even exist? How do you develop a furry fetish? I don't get it. Why would you look at a animal and find it sexy? You guys are not any better than those goat fucking sandniggers.

are you lost?

No snout so it's more /monster/ material.

2018?
Is he talking about mid-term elections, or just retarded?

It's closer to the polt case I'd say. It dances on the furry line hard.

Does Polt have a human-shaped skull? Just asking, because it looks like it.

Praise kek! the salt keeps on flowing, this fuck is one of the guys who made Read Only Memories shit that got shilled by the clique.

twitter.com/ProBearCub/status/798203584378732544

Yes, I heard this was where we claimed our waifus?

His entire timeline is a mountain of salt, the fags at gaymerx are chimping out too, telling the protesters to intimidate people in their name!

Sorry but there was a mix-up with your order and your waifu has been mistakenly delivered to BLACK DOG.

Do it, I fucking dare you. The more you start shit soros, the more people find out that you were a Nazi collaborator.

Links

10/10

Nice dubs, but look at his timeline, top fucking kek. twitter.com/ProBearCub

fucking kek

Man, that takes me back.

Pretty much the whole thing in a nutshell. Real life doesn't have a blocklist, pumpkin.

Has the Pepsi CEO just made a mistake? I see #BoyCott Pepsi stuff on twatter

I get that fags could be upset about Pence but Trump stood up and basically yelled that he would do everything in his power to protect LGTBBQ's from kebab

D&C shills pushing that this thread was anti-Trump prior to the election on Holla Forums. Getting real tired of this shit.

Nobody is taking the bait are they?

Just like real life

LGBT =/= actual fags

lol what a delusional dude

Can we send all those faggots crying about trump to a mudslime shithole already? Its clearly what they want, lets give natural selection a tiny push.

Most aren't thankfully.

Bro…

More accurate profile picture on the right.

That's a transvestite, no matter what it says.

You can smell it

Don't they incorrectly call it pop and not soda in Commiefornia?

Isn't pop the Canadian name?

No? I've never heard anyone call it pop here, or anywhere in the country

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/798001192752119808

What the hell happened?

We call it pop here in illinois. I think it's a midwest thing.

Pepsi badmouthed Trump? News to me.

Time to post the objectively best Trump tweet;
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/257552283850653696
archive.is/06Wnv

Can't remember, must be one of their commercials, but holy fuck, this getting insane, riots, boycotts, fearmongering by the press, Obango and Shillary being quiet while Soros plans the destruction of the America, hope you burgerclaps are prepared for Day of The Rope/civil war/innawoods

Their CEO released a statement talking about how afraid their employees are after Trump being elected.

archive.is/Ib4xi

God fucking damn it.

It's ok if it's men though right, you hypocrite piece of human trash?

This will just cause people to hate feminists more.

I buy Coke anyway. Pepsi's okay, but just not as good.

trips checked
And nothing says 'of the people' more than bringing out out of touch celebretards to tell the peasants on how to think and who to vote for if they don't want to be called worse than hitler. Or hypocritically doing the things they accuse others of.

Just wait, after a year people will realize that trump is a good president, they will realize that they will realize that they rioted for no reason and people will hate feminists for doing all that shit.

Is that Reggie in drag?

file this under: credible voices blaming the left for relying on SocJus

link: marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2016/11/coalition-diversity-whose-diversity-diversity-just-win.html
archive: archive.is/Yfq6A

It's the Regginator's evil twin, Rotanigger.

Alert Bioware, there is a hot new waifu material for them to mocap and digitize for their next blockbuster game. :^)

I read that as imaginaryrevolution.

Unfortunately they're all full up. They got some requests from Nyberg, and it took a lot of legal maneuvering to mocap a 5-year old getting fucked.

Hopefully. Media and Soros are going to try to pull every stunt they can to keep people thinking he's awful though.

I don't want to turn this into a Pepsi vs Coke thread, but pepsi is objectively shit and taste like crap.

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/798250149742931968

I'm not sure what it is. Pepsi's okay in small amounts, but shit if you drink it regularly. I remember hearing somewhere that it was made specifically to taste bettr in taste tests or something, but ended up being shitty outside of that. I'm drinking the best soda right now anyway: candy apple Faygo

tips.fbi.gov/

>candy apple Faygo
>not Zuberfizz key lime cream soda

Is that a official website?
Because that is dis-gus-ting.

It has sugar candy I believe, that or some kind of sweet syrup. It just make it too heavy and hard to swallow.

I don't think we have that in rural Canada.

Hee hee hee ha ha ha

Third party producers ftw.

And all happened because moot through it was a good idea to ban us… He open the pandora's box by doing that… he bring all the evils to the internet and at the same time, hope, hope with the shape of Donald Trump

Subjectivism. Not even once.

which is only fair since 4chan got infested with cancer.

That's right Johnnyboy, we're all around you and we're coming for your bunghole.

*laughter intensifies*

water is better.

What's wrong with atheism now? you highjacked the term and made the fedora thing a meme.

Go eat a muslim STD filled dick, you piece of shit.

Why would a global brand virtue signal like this

Ask him what he thinks about including the word "bigot" in his own profile.

I pity you.

And the best part is that Poole banned GG discussion to cover Denton's ass, and Denton still got legdropped like a bitch.

I'll refer to .

Wait, I thought Ayn Rand was a stronk womyn who socjus supported.

This is a kekite board.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but they fucking hate Ayn Rand because she's basically an ancap.

Liquor is better.

You should. We can't even get good internet. There's nothing to do out here but drink, farm, and fuck our cousins.

Can't tell if serious. SocJus has never, to my knowledge, accepted objectivism. It is anathema to everything they preach.

He wouldn't know art if it kicked him in the nuts

Ayn Rand isn't just AnCap, she's so hardcore she held any act of charity to be fundamentally immoral.

forgot pic

So what's their beef with libertarians? I consider myself a right leaning libertarian.

Hm… ok, you beat me.

Probably related to their beef with freedom of speech, and the "who will build the roads" meme.

This whole talk of subjectivism has got me going…
Which of them are actual honest-to-god Cultural Marxists? Which of them are merely manipulated pawns? What is the ratio?

Only Cinema Robert unironically supports her philosophy and SocJus simultaneously, as far as I'm aware.

Really?

How misogynistic of them.

Isn't Ayn Rand a turbo kike with psycopath delusions?

SJWs are all pawns

He seems to think that the "Atlas Shrugged solution" is the only way to kill Call of Duty.

Oh no, those terrible religious right-wingers want to impose laws like "don't murder" and "don't rape" on us.

Holy shit these people are insane. Hypocritical at all times. Doublethink like a mofo

I don't even understand how he could possibly think this. Call of Duty would be fine under that, its made because tons of people buy it. I guess it doesn't surprise me that Movie Bob has an idiotic opinion but still it seems to not fit with the rest of his opinions.

Funny joke but I'm trying to actually think.
But I'm going to repeat the question. What's the ratio of people who have actually read up(or at least know about) Critical Theory and follows it opposed to people who just think they're fighting for good? How do we discover?

Hasn't the newest one been massively underselling?

So, if the Quran outlawed all that stuff, SJWs would be against it, too?
oh wait

Ok, yeah. This person is just crazy. Caught in the grip of a self induced hysteria. Will probably kill itself in the next week.

Isn't ancap right-wing though? Does he just pretend Ayn Rand is a leftie?

If they're on Twitter complaining about appropriation, they're pawns. The ones who actually know about and practice the teachings of the Frankfurt School and all of that know better than to directly dirty their hands like that. They simply fund and encourage it from the shadows.

twitter.com/ironyboytxt/status/798251994507051008
Chu's wife apparently left him a couple months back.

Requesting more "changes of heart"

Meanwhile Trump said they'd be welcome to use the bathroom of their choice in any of his facilities. All these networks really are going to cause a ton of mentally unstable people to off themselves.

This is the same guy who gave us "no bad tactics, only bad targets." He'll justify anything "for the greater good."

BUZZFEED HAS OFFICIALLY BLAMED TRUMP ON GAMERGATE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS A CODE "P" ALERT

"P" FOR PARTY

The politically correct pronoun is "xirself" you heterocisnormative patriarchal troglodyte.

Not surprising. Didn't she say at one point, in a long blog post, that he was emotionally abusive or something to that effect?

The funniest thing is that it's partially true. We were the first crack in the facade of the extreme left.

How can I help the religious right?

This happened quite a while ago.
archive.is/nOaIN#selection-2925.0-2937.54

Fuck if I know. It really wouldn't surprise me, though. He seems like the type of guy who, with his superiority complex and all, would kind of treat a spouse like dirt for not being as smart as him.

It's already happening.

user posted a bunch of tweets about it last week, but the faggot tweeting was of course blaming Trump for the suicides.

Funny thing, the Pilgrims were only refugees because everyone in England got fucking tired of them trying to police what everyone can and cannot do.

Holy fucking shit.

So do the trannies want to to kill Trump because he isn't part of the religious right?
They want Pence to be the president so they can get off on their martyr complex?
I don't get it.

I thought she was going to eventually kill herself so this is an improvement

Someone should make memes showing Pence shocking gays with paddles, pointing out that he's 2nd in line to the presidency, and asking people if they want to rethink that whole "Trump ought to be assassinated" thing.

We warned them not to mess with us.

Now we've taken over the US, soon the whole world will be ours and the crooked journos' only future will be the guilliotine.

I wouldn't say he's "smart," he just specializes in various forms of sabotage. Hunting for the Daily Doubles, making extremely ambiguous statements, acting as if any argument he's in is "beneath" him…

Better idea.

I haven't actually seen any episodes he's in because I don't watch much tv. Sounds like he cheesed his way to victory, rather than actually winning legit?

Hes taiwanese

His people are pretty much yellow Nazis

The Jeopardy fanbase hates him, purely because he outright went "fuck sportsmanship, I'm not giving anyone a fair chance to catch up." He broke every unspoken rule possible for his winnings.

Ah. I like Jeopardy, but I pretty much just watch to make myself feel smart while I'm eating dinner. I always surprise myself with how many questions I can answer.

He might be smart but he's actively working against his own brain.

Please refer to

I dunno, I don't want to fight through it myself. I just think it would make a nice obstacle course to separate the worthy from the unworthy. Just toss them in there with a pistol and a suit of body armor.

Why the hell did Doritos and Mountain Dew turn into memes? Never tasted Doritos, but from what I have been told Dew doesn't even taste good.

The dems haven't been the party of the people for the last 5 or so years not so petit

You attacked our home joshy boy, what did you think was going to happen?

We where the first to say no user, never forget that.

That was a long time coming, good for her, now she is free.

There's a logic to it. Football used to be played in leather helmets. The rate of brain damage and such was a lot lower then than it is now, among football players. When they switched to the modern helmets, everyone started hitting harder, because they could. That's why a better football helmet won't solve anything. They'll just keep hitting even harder because the helmet gives them a false sense of security.

That's my logic in giving them the armor.

That's probably hard to get an exact figure but what if we look at it from a different angle. Who are the low level, mid level, and high level, because chances are the ratio will somewhat reveal themselves.
Low level to me are the useful idiots, people like aids-skrillex, trigglypuffs, or intellectual wannabes that has an unironic che' paraphenalia, espouses communist chic. They may even mention critical theory, but they have a childish understanding of it. They're the equivalent of a jehovah witness door knocker.

Mid levels to me are those who managed to infiltrate academia, administrative positions, HR-PR, or laughably made up positions like 'tech evangelist'. Some are in Old and Nu-media as faces in front of the camera. The more powerful mid levels are usually those in legal circles. Aldo someone like say an activist professor, or a hypersensitive to any microagression HR drone.

Higher levels are those with the power and the coin to be behind the curtain. Or a large institution or state organ, or multinational megacorp. Our "buddy" Soros, the MSM, and people or bodies that can create or pass laws.

They won't take the gun though, no matter what you tell them.
Give them gun-free zone signs to toss around instead.

How new are you?
Long story short an "objective" interview with Microsoft had a shit ton of ads of Doritoa and Mountain Dew in the background of the interview room.

The other issue is on the opposite side of the coin. There's a relatively decent chance the SJWs will go full retard because they have the armor, charging blindly into danger, and thus dying quicker, if given the armor.
While amusing to see their stand-up-and-fight stats, I'd like to see what kind of brain power, if any, they possess.

Ignoring that he's calling himself white I'm finding the reaction to Sanders's recent tweet hilarious.
twitter.com/rosaclemente/status/798198101148372992

twitter.com/rosaclemente/status/798199284445417473

Lost cause user.

You can't shame the cyberdemon until it dies, user. That's not how it works.

Well, they're free to take the brass knuckles instead. If they survive long enough, there's always the chainsaw.

I'm pretty sure that number would become irrelevant in a survival situation. I think most of them would just panic. I probably would too.

Don't forget, by current year man's standards that's a 100% trustworthy statement!

When socjus got uppity, we 300 basement dwelling nerds black op agents of the patriarchy had Trump elected to show women and minorities the futility of their struggle.

This is now socjus canon.

what an idiot

How is that post different from straight up admitting that he's full of shit?

You'd only need some retarded self-hypnosis if you know you're peddling bullshit.

From the Ghost in the Shell trailer. Is this is a suit, or she not anatomically correct?

That's PS2 FMV quality CGI

Jesus christ

Furry saying stupid things. Nothing new under the sky.

Geoff had a hard life.

Her body isn't CG, it's literally a rubber suit, you can see a seam around her neck. But I wonder is it intended to be? Or is it supposed to be her actual body? In the anime is she anatomically correct?

Gee, this sound a lot like SJWs.
>THIS APPLIES TO YOU, GOOBERGATE AND MRAS!
Of course it's a fucking SJW saying it.

I guess those tanks being sent into Czechoslovakia for wanting to leave were just an accident :^)

If that's a suit they're using some weird fucking filters.

She'd go down in one punch.

It's probably intended to be a suit, although the lines you see are probably supposed to be indentations from her prosthetic body underneath the suit.

Why are furries so fucking crazy?

She has titties in the anime. But alas, female nudity is haram in the US.

I'm not actually sure. She does flirt pretty heavily with a kid in one episode ("If you're a cyborg, can you still have sex?" "Wanna find out?") but that could just be her taking the piss. Movie's gonna be shit anyway, ScarJo can't act and only gets gigs because she's hot.

Because if they are retarded enough to consider themselves to be a fucking dog then other forms of delusion come pretty much by default.

At least the dub had the Major say "That kid's got a lot of spunk" in the next scene, but that still makes me mad every fucking times

Every single time without missing a beat. I wonder how long until the moron say, "that wasn't real communism tho" too?

How many punches in the nuts does that kid deserve?

Sheeit.
I thought it was the game journos that kept telling us how everything was subjective, not the other way around.

Why does this guy look like Mirror Universe Milo?

Of course he turns around and defends Gawker.

There seems to be an awful lack of claiming culpability for all the innocents who have died from drone attacks during Obama's presidency.

Or under Dubya, after nearly every one of the loathsome things he did was passed unanimously by the kinds of "Democrats" spewing this gibberish.

Didn't they just finish the official count and Trump won that too?

All of them.

If its going to be a shitty "remake" of the anime, she is nude.
But due to americans being prude you can't show nudes.

It's the old goon feud with libertarians acting up.

No but you see without intellectual geniuses such as Bob Chipman, gaming would be completely lost.

Literally worthless.

I think they should fight

There must always be a counterpart. That's just the rules.

Well they complain about Bush still. Obama's administration has bombed more countries and carried out more drone strikes than Bush's did though. Its amazing how many people are unaware of that.

inb4 she will be black widow 1.5 but with purple hair.

You're thinking of otherkin; even furries think those people are fucked up.

Furries just have a sexual attraction to things they really shouldn't.

GET FUCKING READY
Gamergate autocompletes again on twitter, which means that the very second trump or any of his very close advisors starts even MENTIONING us, you have be ready as shit
IF IT HAPPENS YOU HAVE TO MAKE GAMERGATE TREND AGAIN WITH VIDEOS, GRAPHICS AND SCREENCAPS TO TEACH EVERYONE WHAT IT IS ABOUT, JUST LIKE THE GOOD OL' DAYS

This guy's whole page is nothing but salt.

twitter.com/jasonlouv

Like dogs?

I fully expect that's what she'll do. All her performances are stiff, wooden, and lifeless. She comes across like a woman who thinks acting is just wearing the clothes and reading the lines. Like nobody taught her about tone or emphasis or body language or inflection. She reminds me of the black guy in this.

The dumbest man in america

wew lad

It's so ubiquitous, no one would recognize a Hitler if there came one along.

what a cum slut

So this entire meme is nothing but free advertising?

or you know. You could point to the current US involvement in Yemen because Obama listened to saudis.
Which W explicitly said he wasn't touching that hot mess.

What good germans decided to give him a chance? He had his private army that would have beaten everyone who opposed him.

I tweeted Vice asking them why they employ such a dumbass.

They're Vice

sounds pretty good to me m8

inb4 >blocked

Yemen is one part of what I said, yes.

the place is lost to the cause hun, sorry to tell you

Yes, everyone is a nazi for refusing the label. Keep it up.

Has someone send these short WEBMs to them already? Im sure theyll get a heart attack

yeah, but the thing with Yemen, is it's a situation bush actually said "no I'm staying out of it" and Obama decided on the same information that it was time to get involved and then cluster bombed it, but war crimes don't matter in US politics. The rest you could argue weird proxy shit for that was somehow started by bush.

Just made a thread about it on hq : >>>/gamergatehq/328750
Go there is you think there is sense into preparing something like that happening

Reminds me of when we used to make those out-of-context Pakman clips.

Literal insanity

It's dead Val let it go.

Is that guy on Twitter the entire day to complain about shit?

"top down control" He's LITERALLY advocating fascism!

He's dead user let it go

Jesus christ.

I know, I know… but I made a thread nonetheless because the board kind of is a good repository I guess.

did the bashing and banning not teach you not to leader fag

How is making a thread on hq and inviting people to post there if they think it's a useful thing to discuss "leaderfagging" ?
… are you just baiting ? I can't really tell

You are the Jeb Bush of GooberGabbers

Who's this faggot and why should we care about him?

*sight

Who and why should we care about her opinion on stalin ?

I stumbled across him on twitter. He writes for Vice and Boing Boing. He's fucking insane and knowing he exist makes my head hurt. Thought I'd share.

Damn it feels good to add him to the filter

how's that shit site doing by the way ? I haven't seen a single person share anything from there in months, if not more than a year.

Judging by the quality of it's writers, I'd say very poorly.

I sometimes wonder how these people can afford… anything. They all live in super-expensive parts of America, how do they pay rent ? Their garbage pseudo-articles sure as hell can't pay bills, can they ?

Trust fund babies.

Mommy and Daddy's money.

Or Patreonbux.

CNN DIDN'T CENSOR TRUMP ENOUGH! IT'S NOT FAIR!

expect many people to get mad at you user I don't care much about currentyearman, he's not too funny nor too disturbing

Pic related is another one of their writers, the context is that people got butthurt when Trump went on Jimmy Fallon's show and he ended up showing Trump in a positive light

Someone send some Holla Forums infographs on the Holocaust

Webm it all you want. The vid isn't available in my country so I can't really do it.

They can't afford it. It's why they're so heavily in debt and refuse to pay their taxes. They think they can live an expensive lifestyle without consequence. It's all about social status, after all.

context?

video not allowed in ger, what the fuck does he say?

my.mixtape.moe/kbtgxe.mp4
Mirror from last bread.

Thank you.

No problem. Also, a Teknik mirror in case you have issues with Mixtape.
u.teknik.io/AbqLG.webm

A VOTE FOR MCZEE IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM
8ch.net/vp/res/9311.html#9465

Man harasses trump supporters, one woman snaps and maces him

Learn to crosslink it's been years you fucking newfag
Thus, >>>/vp/9465
Also you forgot to spoiler your pic I hope you enjoy your ban if a mod lurks

>>>/vp/9465

gghq is a good repository, I think it works better that way

Man I really wished /vp/ was used more

Spoilering is for faggots
I live on the edge

There's a rumor going around that due to
LOCALIZATION ISSUES
Breath of the Wild might not be released alongside the Switch

archive.is/t6EiY

I doubt they'd fuck up the localization/translation of that one game, it's WAY too big for ANY controversy from nintendo, regardless of how retarded they are lately. They'd refuse to make anything that would cause hate for them again there.
Moreover, that sounds a bit ridiculous to be honest. If they truly couldn't translate everything in time, they'd hire more teams to translate it. Same for testing. It'd be a TERRIBLE idea to release the game after the console. It'd demolish their plans way too hard and again they would never allow such a thing. I have a very hard time to believe anything about any of this, and I don't really think there'll be any cross censorship involved in any way. Zelda games aren't really rife with censorship anyway.

Ya'll ready for stale memes, ancient pop culture references and complete re-writes of scenes/characters to save time?

Is there that many item descriptions & NPC text chats to translate? because this game doesn't seem to have that much of story.

Also it seems that what's really pushing it back is the testing that is required.

>WH-WHITE SUPREMACY WAS NEVER LEFT-WING! Never mind the fact that the Democrats were historically the racist ones

Lads, is she, dare I say it; /ourgirl/?

I'm starting to understand why Professor Oak asks if you're a boy or a girl.

This could potentially mean two things if true; either there's pressure from Nintendo on Treehouse to cut their bullshit localisations or that there's simply too much to translate to be completed on time.

Nevertheless, wasn't it confirmed that Breath of the Wild wasn't going to be a Switch launch title?

American/10

BAKING NEW BREAD RELEASING AT 700

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/798293491533094916

What does a Domestic Relations court case mean exactly? Just divorce stuff, or wife beating stuff?

I hope it's the former. There should be no excuse for their front-runner games having out-of-context memes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So I guess when Chuchu wrote "IT ENDS TONIGHT," he was talking about his marriage?

aww damn, brunette zelda is my favorite zelda. you got more?

Another point to consider with the localisations; which version is the article referring to, the US or EU one? If it's the EU version then I'd understand the complexity with FIGS. If it's US then there's really no excuse.

Good for her. Why the fuck did she stick with Chu?

Isn't he rich or something?

Dem Jeopardybucks.

On one hand, if they try it on not only one of the biggest games Nintendo's ever made but a Switch launch title, the backlash (and the inevitable bitching from the usual suspects about said backlash) will probably cause NCL to view Treehouse with a lot more scrutiny, as this isn't even a niche game like Fire Emblem or Metroid. That alone would make even Treehouse wary of trying it, as they know if they fuck up the Switch's launch because they butchered THE system seller, they're as good as fired.

On the other hand, the backlash from Torrential Downpour should have been a wake-up call to them to get their shit together, and instead of learning, they doubled down like true SJWs, so they might not give a shit and push anti-Trump propaganda in a fucking fantasy game. Their rationale might be that Zelda is too big to fail much like Mario, so they might think "eh, why not? Not like the entitled fanbabies would care enough to make any noise, right?" or some shit.

Alternatively, this might actually be due to a pressured restructuring of Treehouse and NoA after both Torrential Downpour prime, its sister backlash from FIYAAAAA EEEEMBREM and the way they handle fangames unless someone has evidence that their crackdown on fangames is under orders from NCL itself, so who the fuck knows at this point?

If it's the former, then combined with the region-free aspect Nintendo really is getting its shit together with the Switch. Shame I can't say the same about the hardware.

Look at his house, it looks filthy. He couldn'tt even clean the camera lens on his camera for an interview.

He's a mess. Shows you can have all the money in the world, and it means fuck all if you don't have a healthy mindset.

I hope she will get 50% of his shit. Some nice dose of feminism for Racian.

Don't take this personally, but fuck you user. That was just concentrated cancer and I didn't last 3 minutes.
Fuck you currentyear! Fact you can't see how fuckers like you constantly talk shit about America could have some backlash.

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

see? mods already censored it

lol pussy frenchman

ahh, the i wish it was over but now that it is over I wish it wasn't opinion. It's just like /r/the_donald said. What they all mean by shit like the above statement, and "whatever the results are, we need to heal up and stop hating each other after the election." is trump needs to lose and you all need to listen to us.

Those motherfuckers, I am so glad that trump won and reveled just how shitty those guys are.

Jesus Holla Forums, do you even read what you type? It's blatantly obvious your knowledge of the subject begins and ends with pic montages.

Reminder that the guy who got shitcanned for this isn't a koolaid drinker so much as a distributor, and you can guess what he thinks of GG.

Oh fuck, I recall his wife being terribly depressed and the fat fuck wasted his time on Twitter instead of helping her.

I… well it is a very hot pic and overall well made. But I am not into bestiality.

!

But Zelda is an elf, and you're human. That's bestiality.

I thought bestiality was fucking anything not intelligent enough to give consent?

It doesn't matter, elves are made to be fucked.

He's a shape shifter so it's okay

ohh boy that shit just get's worse and worse. You guys happen to have a link to previous thread with comments?

I really wonder what will turn up later on.
Sometimes I hope that even if they were not public I hope that after fates some people got slapped around

and Clinton was endorsed by the current grand wizard. How many times do I have to repeat myself

twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/797485168365682688

I don't suppose you can dig up the part where the grand wizard endorses her?

I need it for reasons.

How is kicking out illegal immigrants something that Satan would have on his to-do list? I'd say every country doesn't allow illegal immigrants and kicks them out but when trump does it it's bad?

That shit is nothing but serious propaganda, they act stupid on purpose to make trump look bad. For example that Obama care shit, they know that he is going to keep 2 aspects, why do they first make a drama about him removing it and then complain about him keeping it?

Meh, I'll take it.
archive.is/egmQT
Don't forget to archive

wew

woops grand dragon but
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/27/video-shows-ku-klux-klan-kkk-grand-dragon-endorsing-hillary-clinton

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

Very nice; thanks, user.

Sauce?

blacked.com

Zuz

You know you can post 5 images in a single post right?

But neither of them is black

Yes how DID we get here you sniveling little fuck, could it have had something to do with the fact that nobody is listening to you anymore? That people are tired of your insulting rhetoric to common working class people?

And now look at you flail, you see your irrelevance fast approaching and can't stand it.

I want Erika to spank Gilda

hes taiwanese

their pretty much yellow nazis

It is pretty funny how he started the year talking about "muh current year" and now that it has actually caught up to him, he has to cherrypick and lie his way out of those statements.

twitter.com/Strange_Animals/status/797888053134004224?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

And in the end, user was a butterfly.

twitter.com/ARmastrangelo/status/798251117347946496

I have a feeling someone is about to get a visit from men in suits.

I like turtles though.

found the problem

twitter.com/tamlin69/status/798322020387799045

Report this shit to the FBI!

A veteran who was getting his free Veteran's Day meal at a Chili's had it taken away and was kicked out when someone in a Donald Trump t-shirt claimed that he wasn't a veteran.

How much do you want to bet the MSM is going to paste this everywhere as evidence that Trump is a fascist/racist/whatever?

usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/11/14/chilis-under-fire-after-manager-takes-free-meal-vet-veterans-day/93801158/
archive.is/JQAIc

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

See, I heard it from my local news and they never mentioned the Trump shirt.

This thread had some good porn, saving it. archive.is/ZsKpv Also you guys better continue posting zelda porn in the next thread.

ayy lmao

Gotta love that Zelda porn, right?

Somebody's gettin fucked.

Where do I go to harass Codemonkey into adding a 4chan X-style Fap Time option?

what is that girl doing? She's like a sign language person translating for the audience, but with stroking motions of him and overly exaggerated facial expressions

>>>/sudo/

what is this?

That guy must be blackout drunk or something.

WE
WUZ
UNDER NDA

That chat needs to learn what thicc is. A round fatass is nowhere near godly thiccness

UGGGGHHH THICKER

Is there still salt to be mined? I'm not done pissing rocks.

I guess if it's the end of the thread it's OK

What the fuck happened to "curvy"? Is it not descriptive enough or did it get co-opted by fatasses?

I think thicc is niggerspeak for curvy.

curvy was definitely co-opted by fucking hamplanets

As was voluptuous. It all means bloated blubber tumors now.

Yeah now when someone says they're curvy they're actually morbidly obese.

That brown-skin bitch makes my dick rock fucking hard. Jesus christ. Thank you Koei Tecmo.

also linkle

I prefer curvy as it describes it better. It's not just having thick thighs and hips, but having a defined hourglass curve around that. But yeah, curvy has been coopted by fatties.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/264805/communists-behind-anti-trump-protests-john-perazzo

Naturally.

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE!!!

I'm certainly a big guy FOR HER

Sexy

nintendo doing one of those social media surveys again
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/798314582389518336

I guess you could say

HIS MARRIAGE ENDS TONIGHT

French fries, in poutine form of course.

scalloped potatoes with a creamy sauce

it wouldn't take much photoshopping to just fuck his shit up.

Thus ends the sage of the kid that was not allowed to touch other kids in school.

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

You never had tator tot poutine? It's objectively better than regular poutine in every way

Reminder

Have this.

Source? I can remember who is the author was; was it koharu?