Greek/pol/: 1.5 million people take the streets of Athens

1.5 million Greeks protested against the greek government's consent to giving Skopje the name Macedonia. The liberal left government of SYRIZA that put Greece through 8 years of austerity and EU memorandums, tied to silently pass their globalization policies by giving Skopje a compound name that includes the name Macedonia and recognize them as true Macedonians instead of Slavs. Up to now, the government of Skopje-FYROM insists that they are descendants of Alexander the Great and that Greece illegally holds part of their ancestral country. This was the greatest rally of the last 20 years in Greece.

Drone video:
youtube.com/embed/ENQTyP4wCjs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/4BX6dnt6BJ0?feature=oembed
twitter.com/NikosKotzias/status/960163974183571456?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/p
youtube.com/watch?v=GilFZww3C2s
youtube.com/watch?v=8E0NCVyZCVc
astynomia.gr/index.php?option=ozo_content&lang='..'&perform=view&id=76974&Itemid=2039&lang=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N._G._L._Hammond
files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ym557ae777.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_I_of_Macedon
kroraina.com/thrac_lang/thrac_6.html
atimes.com/why-greeks-hate-jews-or-talmud-and-tragedy/
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One step at a time niggershill.

youtube.com/embed/4BX6dnt6BJ0?feature=oembed

my ex wife was from macedonia, its a point of national pride for the greeks that alexander macedon (the great) was greek and never formed hos own nation even though he was born in what we call macedonia.
its both a race and a history thing were both sides have there version of it and the 2 nations hate each other because of this.
its compleat bullshit and a made up problem to give the people something to be passionate about so that they dont look at really to much.
same way people in austria and germany blame each other for world war 2.
all this shit its a psyop from the 60's

you can post more than one pic at a time you dumbass. but thanks.. these pics are absolute shoop fuel

Greek ministers in denial.
Minister of Foreign affairs Nikos Kotzias and minister Pavlos Polakis, deny the existence of 1.5 million people and speak like nothing happened in their twitter and facebook accounts (in greek):
twitter.com/NikosKotzias/status/960163974183571456?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/p

I'm glad the Greeks are awakening, but I would much rather they march against the fucking EU, or the mudflood, or the turks. Macedonia can't do nuffin if they even wanted to, they can barely hold off the albanians. There are much bigger issues to tackle right now, I can't help but feel this shit can wait.

No it's not. It all started with Tito after WWII who named a part of Yugoslavia Macedonia. The plan was to also absorb a part of Greece and it was backed by the americans as a way to counter USSR in the balkans. Since then a lot has changed but these people in Skopje have been brainwashed to think that they are true Macedonians.

That's fucking retarded, Slavs originally came southwest from like Belarus/Ukraine area, right?

Most inhabitants of FYROM are ethnic Bulgarians, with some Serbs, Greeks, Gypsies, and Squiptards. It's one thing (albeit still retarded) if the FYROM Bulgarians want to call themselves "Macedonian Slavs" or insist that they have their own language (rather than a local dialect of Bulgarian or Serbian), but to claim to be descendents of Alexander the Great and that part of Greece is rightfully theirs is just beyond absurd. If anything, the Greek border should extend further north into Albania and FYROM, not the other way around.

The Greeks already hate the EU, migrants and Turks. This is just an expression of national pride which is a healthy thing and a good sign. It's also worth mentioning that it's more 'socially acceptable' to demonstrate for this than the things that really matter.

This protest might be the opening of the flood gates. The problems you mention can only be addressed by a new government. The current SYRIZA government has sold EVERYTHING to Merkel.

It's my worry that we're going to see a lot more 'Donald Trumps'. Release valves that vent our anger without actually changing anything. I don't have a problem with this march, but I'd like to see the energy put towards more pressing concerns. Annex whoever you got to annex, I won't stand in the way of what goes on in the Balkans, but don't lose sight of the fact it's the kikes orchestrating all of our woes.

Exactly. That's why 1.5 million people from all over Greece and abroad took the streets. The (((leftist))) government just wants to sell everything to their globalist masters.

Let's hope that the next Greek government will be kike free. This one has proved quite the opposite.

Things can't get much worse down there without entering unsustainable levels of happening, in fact it looks like you're already there. I've got high hopes for our Mediterranean brothers.

Kiro Gligorov the first President of the Republic of Macedonia openly admits that "Macedonians" are slavs that came to the area in the 6th century ac.

youtube.com/watch?v=GilFZww3C2s

Greeks are dangerous because they have racial homogeneity, they are 99% orthodox christians, and mostly against all nu-age stuff. The problem is that have been beaten economically into submission for a decade and its difficult to rise up. However, this protest might be the turning point.

This is something the left knows well, getting people to take to the streets, conditions them to keep taking to the streets. It could indeed be the start of something beautiful.

Video from today
youtube.com/watch?v=8E0NCVyZCVc

I won't post the links but FYROMians have pseudo-historical forums which make Afrocentrist KANGZ forums look sane by comparison.

And I'm not exaggerating.

What's funnier is that the left took power by participating in this kind of protests against the then right wing government. And now they pretend that nothing happened.

What racial homogeny? They were white and then the Turks invaded and now they’re all Turks.

No you are not. They teach at their schools that they speak the ancient Macedonian language and that Greece holds their rightful clay. What is funnier is that the (((UN))) has recognised their language as Macedonian.

Reported.

I hope they do ignore the 1.5, and the 3, and the 5, and find themselves staring down 11 million angry Greeks wondering what the hell just happened.

Report me again shill if you think that 1.5 million people took the streets because of hurt feelings.

That would lead to a massacre. If they were smart they would just go with the flow and simply agree with the people. I really wonder what they are getting out of selling out Greece like that…

Don't ever post here again.

Bulgarians, Serbs and Macedonians aren’t “Southern Slavs” and didn’t come from anywhere. They are indigenous to the Balkans.

Don't call it a massacre, it's the future they chose.
If there is one thing we can always count on, it's that (((they))) will never do the smart thing.

The problem is that all the current parties in the parliament are kike-full:
SYRIZA: best goys and friends with Merkel
New Democracy: Right wing ex best friends of merkel
Potami: They were against the protest from the start. Liberals to the heart.
Communist party: Against the protest from the start because it was "extremely right wing"
ANNEL: Lightweight right wingers that have supported SYRIZA government all these years.
Center Union: A strange and funny party that was elected mainly because the people were fed up with the establishment.

There might be a formation of a new party comprised of police officers and army officers.

If they made a coalition with minority parties like Golden Dawn, they could probably take power. That's pretty much what Hitler did in regards to dealing with luke warm nationalists and wider support.

The police officially reports 140000 people in the protest. Gee, i wonder why…
Link in greek:
astynomia.gr/index.php?option=ozo_content&lang='..'&perform=view&id=76974&Itemid=2039&lang=

Take a look at the video in the first post again as well as the pictures.

Godspeed brothers from Hellas - soon Constantinople will be home again.

Sorry, i forgot to mention GD in the parliament. Strangely, they are not anti-EU.

I know, I know.

I'm not Greek myself however my aunt married a Greek guy with whom I get along very well so I was always quite familiar with the matter. But it was not until I researched it on my own that I realized just how delusional and dishonest FYROMians are (their forums, their schoolbooks, their completely ridiculous LARPing in the streets even when living abroad etc).

Thank you but right now we are in danger of losing our current land. Imperialism is 1000% not possible in our case.

We have a similar problem with one of our best parties as well Svoboda everything is reasonably good about them except for their inexplicable support of the (((EU))). I don't know what to make of it, honestly. Release valves? Useful idiots? Circles within circles? Ultimately the you've got to throw your votes somewhere though, at least for as long as we keep playing that game.

The history of who and what is Macedonian has been well established in the scientific community.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N._G._L._Hammond

Our problem is not history (like the slavs) but the lack of a nationalistic and patriotic government.

I didn't know that. It's interesting to know that such things are not local curiosities. It seems there is a (((pattern))). I hope that anti-EU parties will get a boost and enter the parliament after today's rally.

You were not used to start wars against the easterners apart from Alexander, you will not this time. Easterners are already overextending themselves with the 6/12 miles thing about that couple of Aegean rocks. Their hybris will get them. And you will get to run the straits as a logical consequence: NATO will not leave the straits to the Russians and Russians will agree that orthodox straits are better than nothing.

Such is the power of meaningless symbolism that nationalism uses to get the rubes riled up. Nationalism is antithetical to healthy racial values.

I think the American/alt-right strategy is a workable one for that kind of thing. That is, infiltrate and subvert an existing party that comes closest to what you're looking for. Once you've got wider appeal, then break off and go all the way. As it stands, I think they're taking great care to ensure any newly minted parties follow that very certain pattern.

These sorts of rallies are excellent networking opportunities though, good place to put the idea that the EU is not your friend into people's heads.

This can only happen with the right government in power. SYRIZA has our army neutered and prohibits and confrontation in the Agean Sea with the Turks. All that while the Turks keeps invading Greek sea borders and provoking crises.

Yeah the fucking tards haven't realized that they re-mortgaged to israel when they failed to pay teh debnts and now they will do as they are told.

You do not need to be a warring faction. Just go to the border and you will be asked in when the right time comes. Constantinople and Cappadocia to Hellas, a split to Kurds, a split to Armens. A lesson people learn pretty fast in life is that you should not mess with bigger boys or else you risk. Some people never learn.

What the fuck is with this board and "reported." You are a fucking faggot. Report that newfag

The thing is that Greeks ARE a warring race. They just need someone to point towards the enemy. That's why they have been subjected to humiliation and economic enslavement. Do you know of any others that have been enslaved for 400 years (Greeks by Ottomans), then revolted and won?
Also, i agree with you.

WE WUZ 300 SPARTANS N SHEIIT

(checked)

(checked)
You can post more than one at a time, you know. Four at once is nice.

There were the usual suspects that tried to cause disturbances but they were too few and the police handled them.

I know. I just post what i find in the web.

There was an antifa gathering but they were met by the police and couldn't reach the rally. Tbh, i don't think they wanted to reach the rally as they were around 50 people.

They're all Slavs you fucking retard.

There was also a protest of 200 Greeks in London at the same time as the protest in Athens.

Why did you make one post for each of these pics you cuckchan nigger?

You got beautiful colors on your flag. Just gotta say it.
t. Finn

Would make a fine Casca. Why can't they respect source material at all?

COMMUNISTS AND JEWS ETERNALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Turkey and Macedonia will soon be Greek and there is no one in this planet capable of preventing this.

By the way, what's the consensus on Greece joining the Intermarium alliance? No common economy, so no denbts to worry about with this one.

Fucking traitor cucks.

Να πάνε να γαμηθούν απο νέγρους.

No they are not, at least genetically, they are distinctly different groups. The idea of Pan-Slavism and Southern Slavs was pushed hard by the international Jew to subvert Austro-Hungarian Empire and later to rally around the red flag of the Bolshevik Jew. Some of that crap still lives on Faseberg, mostly in the form of squatting memes.

I've been thinking of writing an article-type thingy about the undisputable Greek-ness of Macedonia lately. I've gathered a respectable amout of info till now, but I'd like it if any anons chimed in and gave me more info or just expressed their insight about the topic. The end product (if finished) will be posted on >>>/eoe/ . Also planning to come up with an English version after the Greek one is ready.

Even if 10 people out of the 11 million out there get convinced and rise to action, I know I'll have done my job well.

1.5 million standing in a square is good, but they are two years too late.
Less than 10% of that number could have stopped the nigger invasion 3 years ago.

The longer they leave it, the harder it will be for them.

rightful bulgarian clay

how retarded do you have to be to not realize your line of shilling will never work?

this is how much of a shill you are shlohmo

the slavs

You'd think they'd be more pissed off about Constantinople. They should get back together with the Macedonians and retake it, even if they are mostly a bunch of LARPers and Albonians now.

Akchually, it did exist in the 6th century BC…“The Thracian party become the ancestors of the second colonizing race, FirBOLGS” (Encyclopaedia Britannica, Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and General Literature, 9th ed. Vol.V, Henry G. Allen and Co, 1833, p.299)

Thracian party wasn't macedonian party. They were conquered by the Greek empire of Macedonia but so was the whole then known world.
India is not named Macedonia , although it could be had it been inhabited by fucktard slavs.

A bunch of Turkroach invader mutts claim to be descended from ancient Greeks.

The population of Ancient Macedonia was comprised of Mysians, Pelasgians, Peonies, Teucrians, Dolops, Mirmidons, and Thracians. Some of those are Hellenic tribes, others aren't. More Thracians were subsequently brought in to replace the diminishing population lost at war in 3rd c. BC.

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE 2020

Man, you can see the invasion of foreign mud blood in their faces. Shame. They do look anything like the ancient Greek.

They don't look anything like the ancient Greek.*

FYROM IS RIGHTFULLY BULGARIAN CLAY
THEY EVEN FUCKING SPEAK BULGARIAN!
FUCKING MACEDONIANS GET ANCHLUSSED BY BULGARIANS ALREADY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They look like ancient Greeks to me. What is your metric?

I don't see why no one put this option on the table

thats too shit even for shitposting you triplenigger

fucking enough of this shit

archive these shits newfriend
fb post deleted

Is there any other country that literally has its entire national identity based on a LARP? FYROM is such a retarded meme country.

no here is the part were im called a kike shill etc
GD as it stands is Cont op. There were documents of the leader being paid by the gov in the 80s in indymedia , a site they screaming it should be shut down.
Also a lot of leading figures are ex thugs and criminals. kinda fucking hard to establish urself to the avg goy like this

Ghana, the former colony of Gold Coast, named after the "Ghana" empire further north that flourished during the Middle Ages. "Ghana" was actually the title of the rulers of Awkar, the proper name of the "Ghana" Empire (whose territory is now occupied by Mali and Mauritania).

You glorious faggot. Geographically thrace wasn`t in the first nation. And Slavs are not the decendants of thracians . The claim is geographical because historically as a race they have 0 connection.
The logic of skopje is this
Because a part of our geography was once conquered by macedonians, then we are macedonians.
Iranians, jews, turks, and all the other races conquered could claim macedonia as a name.
This is the stupidity of skopje.

pre-indo-european paleo-balkans

Isn't that Thracyans, Illyrians and Serbs?

sorry for samefagging, I meant that their populations had pre-indo-european origins, like the Pelasgians

Don’t fall for the Slav meme. Serbians, Bulgarians and by extension Macedonians are predominantly of Thracian blood. Latest genealogical studies have confirmed what everyone with a half of brain already knew. More than 50% of the “Southern Slav” genes come from the Thracians, and only about 18% coincide with the Northern Slavs. The population of the Balkans is indigenous to the region.

Reminder that commies in Greece wanted Macedonia and Thrace to join the Balkan people and rebel against the Greek imperialists,since 1925.
Reminder that the major positions of the Greek parliament right now are held by ex-commies.
That is why this is important if you faggots find no other logic in this.

I figure a lot of "southern slavs" and a lot of greeks have pre-IE ancestry, at least partially

citation faggot
The ruling dynasty of Macedonia and the ones that conquered it were the Argeads. Argos is very far from Thrace in Peloponnese,has nothing to do with it and is greek.Before that Macedonia was ruled by the major city states of Greece.Thraceans were conquered and ruled by the Argeads, they were not the ruling class.
Also Thrace you glorious faggot exists today and is distinct from the Macedonia region and it is the part that Turks want, and the part that Constantinople is in.
The Illyrians,Thracians and Paeonians were people which had disputes with the Macedonians. They were not Macedonians during the creation of the nation.
They were later conquered by Macedonians because Macedonians created the Phalanx which was like the nuclear bomb of ancient times.
Illyrians,Thracians and Paeonians were ENEMIES with the Macedonians. Do you get it?

Dubs confirmed
[Citation Needed]

This dispute dates even before WW2 you glorious faggot.
The problem is that now that we have a commie government they want to promote their agenda.See

There was another rally in 1992 with an even bigger crowd when Karamanlis stated the historical Macedonia is Greek.
Fuck the commies in greek government.
Fuck the shills.

Nikos Kotzias
This is the guy who negotiates on behalf of the Greek government.

Greeks hate Macedon for ages, calling them barbarians, don't allow them in the Olympic games, strut around saying how superior they are.

Daily reminder that Alexander wasn't Greek, he was a Greekaboo and so were the myriad of Anglo-Germanic "academics" whose infatuation with their romanticized version of antiquity is the reason we have to deal with this kind of bullshit.

Argeads weren't greeks?Are you retarted. Argos is the most basic greek city.

I'll just drop this here. People that wanted to bring this up on stage for all to hear weren't allowed to, because there was a schedule for all the speakers 1 month prior to the protest. There is video of this which I will try to fetch and post later.

As for the attachment, this official newsletter of the Greek government, published in 1959, details an agreement that was signed by Konstantinos Karamanlis, the Greek prime minister at the time, along with other Greek politicians and Konstantin "Koča" Popović, the Foreign Minister of Tito's Yugoslav Republic. It is an agreement on common judicial matters between the Kingdom of Greece and the Federal People's Republic of Yugoslavia.

In the highlight above, the ministry of justice of the "People's Republic of Macedonia" is clearly listed. I haven't read all the document, but need I say more?

Are you referring to Alexander I citing Argive lineage so he would be admitted into the Olympics? Herodotus makes it clear that the other contestants didn't want to compete with him because he wasn't Greek (read: Macedonian), he proved his descent, but that still makes Macedon "barbarian" since he wouldn't have been accepted. The descendants of Alexander I (including Alexander The Great) might be "Greek" but it is a fact that the general populace was considered barbarian.

Here is the full document, if someone can read it and extract any more useful data it would be great. Everything is translated in French.

They are Greek I just proved it to you,why are you using might?
Also according to Herodotus they were accepted in Olympic games and Alexander tied in the first place.
Also before the rule by the Argeads, those barbarians were ruled by Greek city states.
Thraceans and Macedonians were regarded as a different race even if they inhabited the same spot.
The dispute is in the name of Macedonia. And you just proved that Thracians and Macedonians were a different race.
What is it to debate?

So there are only two races Thracian and Greek huh?you retarded or something? You only proved that Alexander I was accepted into the games AFTER he PROVED he was of Argead descent. He was PROHIBITED from the games until he would prove he WASN'T Macedonian you dimwit. The fact that there is a record of it implies its significance. Let me simplify for you:

Clearer now? Greece was ruled by Germanic royalty for a century, would we imply the commoners are Germans too?

Are pdfs not allowed here? It doesn't seem to be listed as one of the allowed file types. Welp. No excuse for my newfaggotry.

Etudes de l’Instite Suisse de Génétique “IGENEA”, manager Amanda
Felber В: www.igenea.com/index.php ?content=49abcid=44

This redirects to the homepage, got an archived link?

So? Doesn't make it any more relevant. Last time I checked a lot of Greeks loved their commies because they promised free gibs like they always do.

This is the lady that had to be stopped because with her speech, she almost was about to tell everyone to barge in the parliament behind the protest.
What do you think about her body of work?

The democratic process of Greece is a complete joke. The Greek state is a complete joke. The voter turnout in the 2015 elections was 56% and syriza got 35% of the vote. The election results:
SYRIZA (communist jews) 35.46%
ND (fossil right) 28.10%
ΧΑ (golden dawn) 6.99%
PASOK-DIMAR (fossil left) 6.28%
KKE (diversion communist party) 5.55%
Potami (more leftist scum) 4.09%
ANEL (yet another fossil) 3.69%
EK (literally who) 3.43%
LAE (literally who) 2.86%
Others 3.55%

The term Macedonia was never used by the barbarians, it was only used by those of greek decent.
The term Macedonia is said to be derived by Makedon a figure of greek mythology.
The kingdom of Macedonia was FOUNDED by the Argeads.
Clearer now?

So give Greece to commies!
Pretty low tier-shilling. No one with a sence of logic and knowledge of ancient greeks wants the history of Greece to be erased by the left faggot.

Still no explanation why they were never allowed in the Olympics, please try again.

i am greek its not that nice to say it but the greek flag that is used now is the East India Company in blue. the original had only a cross

files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ym557ae777.jpg

Holly fucking shit I just read the part you are citing and it clearly states that Herodotus would later prove that they were Greeks(HERODODOTUS HIMSELF SAYS THIS).It nowhere states the name Macedonia but the term Perdica and it says that Perdicans claimed to be greeks.
Herodotus said that they were GREEKS,and that they were decendant of Dories the same tribe which Spartans and Argeads came from.

Macedonia is a province of Greece.FYROM can have a small province(

And it clearly states that Alexandros took part in the race and came tied first.

Well … you have WE WAZ KANGZ but its not on a national level

You really need to work on your English and also to stop getting so agitated.

No, you don't have to deal with this because of romantic Anglo-Germanic academics. The question of whether or not ancient Macedonians were actually Greeks has nothing to do with the claims of former Yugoslav republics on Greek clay and history. Slavs aren't the descendants of ancient Macedonians. You are conflating two different arguments.

Instead, it has everything to do with modern geopolitics and wars and general kikery.

The video I promised.

You need to work on your reading comprehension, I literally spelled it out for you in simple English, the FACT that he was even BANNED in the first place PROVES that they weren't universally considered GREEK. Read my previous post dipshit.

The only thing HE proved was that HE personally was "Greek" retards. Learn to fucking read, I know the situation in Greece is difficult, but maybe your sister can spot you some cash that some tourist had her earn and buy a book or two.

I have a theory on this too, but didn't want to go into this, can you please tell me more, I'm genuinely curious what your opinion on this is.

White enough for me

Where does Herodotus say that Macedonians were banned from Olympic games?
Herodotus says that BARBARIANS were banned from olympic games.
And he wasn't even banned in the first place.

In what version of history was Αλέξανδρος Γ΄ ο Μακεδών a Slav?

Modern FYROM clay (the Vardar valley), was inhabited by Paionians, an either Thracian or Illyrian tribe, not Macedonians which were Greek. Not even Alexander was assed to try annex them and would rather conquer pajeets at the other side of the world than lose his time walking into the most timelessly irrelevant region of the world Paionia/Vardarska was that's right next to his hometown.

Read a book nigger.

Of course he wasn't a Slav but he wasn't Greek too. The only barbarian (non-Greek) to have been allowed to participate in the Olympic games was Alexander.

The irony of your statement is palpable.

[citation needed]

Are you serious right now? Please tell me you're kidding. Simple syllogisms are too hard for your average Greek, how far the fruit has fallen from the tree, look at these arguments

Alexander THE FIRST, that you historically illiterate slavshit, Alexander THE GREAT was the third of his name. That was after he had proven the Greek ancestry of his clan and consequently all Macedonians after his were allowed to participate. In the line of succession between Alexander the First and Alexander the Great were
and

This really doesn't prove anything. You have a tablet written in Greek with Macron (a Macedonian) author. The Greek alphabet was almost universal to the Balkans before the Romans came, even Thracians used it but no one claims they were Greeks. Swedish people use the Latin alphabet even today does that make them Italic tribes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_I_of_Macedon

Written in a unique doric dialect that was not encountered anywhere else.

You are free to present all those tablets found from Illiteryrians, Thracians and non-Greek subhuman barbarians written in Greek.

Still better than your complete lack of positive evidence in favor of your claims, Ivan.

Now, I haven't really looked into this in depth. But, my opinion? D&C in part. It benefits kikes to have the Balkans divided and constantly at war/impoverished. It benefits kikes to have people disconnected from their heritage. Who knows, it could also just be another big social experiment. The yugoslav government was probably very kiked. The republic had its beginnings in the "Anti-Fascist Council for the National Liberation of Yugoslavia", for fuck's sake. I'd look into the developments after ww2 and during the cold war to get a better understanding. Greece fought a civil war against a communist force, too. It all has to tie up in some way if you figure out the important actors and movements. This is all my speculation, but I don't think there is any reasonable alternative than kikery happening. It's always the jews.

Example: (((Austrians))) were planning to turn Thessaloniki, the greatest city in northern Greece, into a (((free city))) like Danzig.
It is and was a great port and a major trade hub for southeastern europe. On the 1913 census of the Greek government, the city's population was 39% jewish.
Supposedly 43 thousand of the jewish population was sent to concentration camps and gassed in the holohoax of ww2 and because of that "only 1,200 jews live in the city today". No wonder that the first resistance cell was formed in it.

source: kikepedia

It's interesting to me how the script is always in capital. What is the significance? I was taught when I was young that every letter used to have meaning, just like runes.

Not sure why but lowercase letters were vastly underused before the Hellenistic era.

Given that the tablet is a curse written by some butthurt roastie against the slut that stole her senpai it might be just an archaic case of CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Nothing special about the capital simply because lower case letters are a very late invention. It's a woman cursing her lover because he chose another.

kroraina.com/thrac_lang/thrac_6.html
The burden of proof is on you. It's complete insanity to claim that ancient Macedonians were Greeks since every written text from that time on the topic of Philip II and his wars tells us the opposite.

Serb here.

Why don't they (both sides) just take their anger out on Albanians? We all know erasing shiptars would solve 99% of Europe's problems.

Alexandros never stated he was a Macedonian according to herodotus, he stated that he was Perdican.And later he proved that Perdicans were from Argos.

So the following dialogue takes place

Is this so hard?

I'd rather we just wipe out all 3 of them. Albania, Fyrom and Turkey.

[citation needed]

they even steal Bulgarian and Greek history

Since every written text from that time on the topic says so it won't be hard to provide us with some of it, wouldn't it? ;^)

woodberry

Nice edge.

I'm fine with removing Albos though.
When can we start ?

Aren't Albanians just white ìslamists?

albania is famous for having no religion , no moral and as the Emperor himself would say,its a shithole country

No such thing. If you conver to pisslam you abandon your whiteness and immediately become worse than a nigger.

>>>Holla Forums

I really want to know if you can prove Slavs are descended from Thraceans. That is next level bait. ;^)

this a fucking meme , quit propagating it

Speaking of iGENEA, it is founded by a kike.

God damn you're retarded.

Jesus christ, these people went full retard. This is as bad as we wuz kangz, but worse considering those are just iq 80 niggers.

Right, ok, maybe in Romanians this may be true, that's about it. So Croats and Serbs are Thracians mostly considering they're almost identical when it comes to genetic ancestry? Yes see, your little Thracian nonsense falls apart.

I made a tl;dr about this yesterday, but Holla Forums ate my post so here's the quick rundown of why you are wrong.
The (macedonian) government can't steal "your" history because the ruling party now denies us that identity in order to appease the albozergs and the bureaucrats in Brussels for good goy points. During the speeches the kept saying this country isn't ours, the macedonian identity isn't just for us etc. This government, the one that went to Tirana to sign our constitution, the one that bent the knee to the bulgarian khanate is not demanding you fork over the ancient macedonian history. They desperately want to enter the EU with the current name, macedonia (because changing the name would result in a civil war and no one wants that). You hellen larpers can have your protests and demonstrations, those are fine, we had one two years ago and nothing changed in spite of it. Just don't fucking lie to justify having them.

mad because bad you got a problem take it up with Yugoslavia. Oh wait you can not since we declared Independence! #notallgreek #shatonthroughdiplomacy #poorbutnotbankrupt

How about you post some proofs slavfaggot. Otherwise get fucked.

You need to calm down. No need to be so abrasive.

It's not farfetched though. South Slavic people are heavily mixed with the pre-slavic balkan genetic background they raped out of existence.

True Macedonians, the Northcentral Greeks, are on average genetically closer to Bulgarians and Fyromonkeys than they are to Peloponnesian Greeks.

Guys, the government and that vermin Nimitz won't take the protest into consideration at all.
You can tell that they really don't care about giving the name up and making Greece be the weaklings, getting bullied by a country with 2 tanks.

Τι θα γίνει τότε? Θα ξαναβγεί ο κόσμος ή θα πει το κλασσικό ελληνικό "τουλάχιστον προσπαθήσαμε, πάμε Μικελ τώρα."

Get fucked,nobody lied slavfag.You are the one that is larping from the beginning of your existance.See:

I'm asking him for proof and he is repeating the same argument.
If you don't have the history you don't deserve the nation.

How do you tell apart greeks from Albanians?

How do you tell apart cuckroaches from shitposters?

Yeah. Their all Turks/Muslim rape children.

I bet I look more white than you.

atimes.com/why-greeks-hate-jews-or-talmud-and-tragedy/

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals