Why do all scifi/fantasy shows look and feel the same nowadays?

Why do all scifi/fantasy shows look and feel the same nowadays?

They always sucked.

They were all bad. I'm ok with this, fam.

Because nobody with any talent works on television shows, it's B tier

because sci fi and fantasy are (((sci fi))) and (((fantasy))) now
go on, make a movie where the elves act like niggers and it makes the white humans start a war with them
i'm sure it'll go great

Blame cgi

Blame soyboys.

Is Altered Cuckbon worth watching?

This has been a thing in fiction for quite a while now and they are always made out to be the good guys. Seriously, every elf in just about every game, comic, or whatever is part of a race who was given everything they consider theirs by some omnipotent god like entity, they then fuck up years down the line ruining the world and spend the majority of the series blaming in on others.

CGI and (((writers)))

Bland cgi, and a general lack of effort from writers. All you need to do is throw in a few different shades of nigger and shit on drumpf and your show will be lauded, no point to write anything decent.
The expanse books were decent if anything, right up until the authors went full kike right around book 3.

Shit comes off an assembly line bruh. It's literally all the same old turd with a different YA-novel shine on it. It's what kikes do - find something that people like, pervert it, turn it into a commodity, then milk the ever loving fuck out of it until a once nice thing can't be looked at without causing the beholder to become physically ill.

What's the Game of Thrones of science fiction? And by that I mean a show that has a lot of ass, tits and rape the first few seasons to make up for reddity writing.

We need to create new concepts. We have reached the point where just about every variation and combination of the existing ones has been beaten to death. Easier said than done though.

Why not use "most" and save yourself from looking like a retard?

How do you break in these days? I have a ton of concepts and manuscripts sitting in a folder I haven't tried to get published because I heard in today's environment they'll try to demand you claim to be a female author, alter the race, gender and sexual orientation of your characters and try to make it fit their formulas and appeal to the demographics they want, and even if you get the story published unaltered whichever company gets the rights to adapt it will still alter it.

so elves are the jews?

No, that's usually either goblins or dwarves. The big difference being that elves are particularly manipulative and have a very strict moral code most of the time.

bullshit. Dwarves and goblins do way more physical work than a single jew ever has.

Jews are manipulative as fuck and pretend or even delude themselves that they follow a strict moral code as defined by their holy books, although they're really just cheating their way out of it as much as they can.

The Expanse is nothing like any of that other trash, in tone, setting, feel or look

You realize dwarves and goblins are portrayed as hard workers because the Jewish writers see themselves as hard workers, right?

Altered Carbon is also nothing like past cyberpunk shows, tbqh. Feels more like a Van Damme movie.

dude blue/green filter lmao

Those all look different, though?
Not that I've seen any of them.