It came out in 2015.
Wii version is the only good version

What's impressive about it?

I'm really sad no one plays it

No, I own that.

These guys know how to fun.

And i have no shame buying this

I have that game too

This didn't sell well, but given there is a dedicated IFI following here i wouldn't be surprised if some one else did own this.

I have a physical copy of the English version of this game. Come at me

I've got the Japanese version.

Just taking my newest order from amazon
So DOAX3 everyone owns but Persona 5 and the new tales game is probably less rare.

Never ever heard anyone here or anywhere mention this game.
Only had the shareware version of this game.

Fuck your hard mode.

The guy that "recommended" it to me at the store knew nothing about it other than it's kind of like Chrono Trigger because a Google search told him so. I really only bought it out of curiosity and boredom.

W101 isn't rare. it's 20 bucks. They also rereleased bayo 2 which drastically reduced it's price. Also FAST's physical version hasn't been released yet.

Threw in a little bonus

Speaking of FAST, when is the US physical edition coming out? I can't find a damned thing about it and wikipedia only gives UK and AUS release dates.

Death to furfaggots. Hope you burn Philotes.

cranky pls go.

literally who

Was it fun?

No.

Backyard Wrestling 2 has one of the worst game covers ever. I love it.

3DS version was fucking awful. Played it for five minutes and then delted it.

W3

beautiful

it scratchs that mecha space itch pretty damn well.

I have all these three.

I have a bootleg copy of Super Mario Bros. 3 for GBA that does this. Never happens with a normal copy of the game. I dumped it with my DS for the hell of it and it happens in emulators too, so they apparently fucked something up when they copied the ROM.

Wario land shake it

from what I know about sma4, it's just one of those gba games with a complicated save system. Getting bad saves that do this is easy with out the correct save data and shit.

I need a template version of that pic, user

Also when the hell did people start drawing more Chocolat stuff?

Pic related

In our local drawthread

Fuck, I used to ask for Chocolat pics all the time in those threads. People used to bitch so I stopped doing it. I guess I'll stop by those threads more often now.

How is he going to burn himself?

Literally no one ever talks about this game but me.

it hurts

I didn't buy it myself, a friend gave it to me on $team. Probably not really worth buying since its a 20 minute game but I liked it for what it was, had a pretty good 2deep4u plot twist which is impressive given how short it was and the fact that it did it without words/voice acting, just gameplay and visual design.

The only Ape Escape game I've ever played. I had no idea what the hell was going on, but I loved it

Wow, I'm in the exact same situations. Me and my friends used to play the fuck out of this to get all the secret shit. It was endlessly entertaing(except the boats, I remember hating those). I've never played a game like it since, and it's a damn shame.

All I remember was spending hours trying (and failing) to beat that one minigame where you're fighting the giant robot on the highway. That song is still partially burned into my subconscious to this day

Do you actually masturbate to kemono? I agree that it's really cute but I could never bring myself to actually masturbate to it.

Playing it now
I left my Bayo2 box in my car and now it has terrible sun-fade.
Infinity is way better.

Fuck, I posted before I grabbed all my files.

Then you've been looking at the wrong stuff. Though I could see how someone could feel that way, there are many things I can't bring myself to masturbate to, like yotsuba.

Oh, it's just a cover for the yearly anthology, only one story reflects the cover.

Nakagami Takashi, Sindoll, Amakuchi, Mizone, Kazuhiro, Shinobe, Ro, Kishibe all draw some very fappable stuff. I could go on.

Polite sage as this is getting off-topic, didn't mean to derail the thread.

That's completely different. I wouldn't masturbate to yotsuba because muh 4chins history. Kemono strikes this weird balance of arousing and cute and the art is usually really good too but being completely unfappable. Anything else that filled those categories would be fappable but kemono just isn't.

Well to each his own, and kemono is definitely cute, so I see that.

Are you two me?
I never played any of the other games, but loved this one. Good soundtrack, too.

Have it, but still have yet to play it..

Shit, I never expected I'd see this discussed anywhere let alone here. Seconding that this soundtrack is pretty great

Rogue Trip. All the other kids were playing Twisted Metal and me and my sister were in the basement being twits and playing this instead. Felt good.

I just go into a local game store and buy some random game every month or so.

I got is as well. It's one of those games that recapture the PS2 atmosphere for me.

I got it about three years ago and never even got to unpacking it.

fite me IRL and not online and see what happens.

A physical copy of devil's third

I wish I didnt have it but I also have a physical version of that trash

I'm also playing this. I just finished the encounter with the three worms on my solo run

Why is the wii version better than wii u?
Is either of them worth a pirate?

Where the FUCK are all of you suddenly coming from? I've posted this game in like six other "games only you own" threads and no one else recognized it beyond being an Ape Escape spin-off.

It was developed for the Wii, motion controls also make it feel great (oddly)
It's like flying sonic spamming homing attack THE GAME
Wii version also looks the best.
Worth a pirate if you can. Pretty fun but i recommend Pandora's Tower first.

You poor soul

I hear they're all remixes of other Ape Escape series songs, which makes me want to play the others just to see how they sound in the originals.

Weird.
I've been in those threads but I must not have noticed your posts.
Best song incoming.

The WiiU version is the same thing. It's actually WORSE since it's a port of the 3DS version so to hide the shitty ass textures they put an ugly ass filter over it and the gameplay is utterly horrendous and boring.

**Meanwhile the Wii version is easily 10/10. The game is filled with filled with so many spelling errors and shite, but the game itself is amazing."

Agreed, I love piloting capital ships its the best part of the game. That or piloting mechs.

I really can't wait until they get out of early access.

Great taste anons, it's shit like this that makes me proud to share this board with you all.

where the fuck do you even buy doujins?

Either go to comiket in japan, order them from places like amiami, or get a third party buyer to buy them and send them to you.

Only the dead can know peace from this crock of shit.

there has been a few solid games and doujin games especially.

Mandarake or Alicebooks will ship overseas for a small fee.

Good luck if you're specifically looking for the doujin I posted, though.

has it ever been scanned?

Aria is shit. Shiiiiiiit

yes
exhentai.org/g/816883/ad2945cba4/

Wasn't the metal gear pantsu we deserve sadly.

Come on step it up.

I own it, I spent more time biking and fishing than taking pictures

I really wanted to play that. How was it in the end?

It was scanned years ago, and was translated last year by none other than an anonymous 8/v/ user.

Was an amazing thread.

A 3D visual novel with a really limited sandbox. It was an alright VN but it was no metal gear pantsu for sure.

Well, I guess it wasn't that big of a deal missing then. I really hope we do get a metal gear pantsu someday. I just want the gameplay and graphical fidelity of MGSV, with the anime art style like what you posted, is that too much to ask? More shit like akiba's trip.

Pretty sure it's also the board owner of >>>/kemono/ where he posts all of those scans.
Autism sure is a beautiful thing.

European PS4 version? I bet it's digital too, pleb. Got my Asia English Vita physical copy along with the special DLC.

Nah, it wasn't the board owner. I know him though

No bully.

I thought that game was generally liked here. I liked it at least

Is he a cool guy or a flaming furfaggot?

This picture, oh my god.

what about it?

It is an okay beat em' up Satan, pretty much stuck on the 360 and PS3, I think it got pulled from the stores of both of those as well

it did, ananmanaguci didnt renew their contract sine the whole "gamers are evil" thing started up around the same time
now no one can buy it anymore

He's a cool dude. You can speak with him on the /kemono/ IRC channel if you want.

Loved this game. More games need this battle system with more complex enemy attacks and less random encounters.

i think i bought it because it was bac when i watched northernlion for some reason and it looked kind of fun. bought it off dbmodz for $5 in beta or something, lost my key, emailed the devs years later and they gave me a steam key before gaben yanked it which was nice since i had no proof i bought it
its OK i guess, if you like them Binding of Isaac sort of games.

i bought that onef or shits and giggles, never finished nightmare princess routes because it got really fucking tedious really fast

Deception 4 isn't bad, but Deception 2 and 3 were better games.

I found Deception 4 focused way too heavily on trap chaining, to the point where if you weren't constructing a forty-hit combo setup each match, you'd end up doing absolutely atrocious damage and get bogged down in a slow, tedious bout of attrition.

2, 3 and Trapt also (obviously) focused on trap chains, but there was a greater sense of risk/reward behind their higher damage and the limited nature presented by only having a max of three traps at once - pulling off your first 4 hit combo by hot-swapping traps on the fly felt far more satisfying compared to Deception 4, where you're just overloaded with trap slots that you can swap between at will.

I also, personally, miss the trap building system from 3.

I'm still happy that Deception 4 is a thing, though. It didn't stray so heavily from it's roots that I couldn't enjoy it immensely, I just prefer the older titles is all.

It amazes me they even localized this game since Hajime No Ippo never came to the west.

(checked)
The animu actually did come west, as Fighting Spirit.

Talked to one of the devs a month or two ago. They recognize that early access was a mistake, and are taking their time to work out the last of the performance issues (almost all were fixed at that point) and polish it well before dropping it out of EA and marketing it again, in the hopes of getting a playerbase. Sounds like they're still quite dedicated to the game.

I thought that was a pretty good attitude to have, I'll probably load up a server once it's fully released.

The voice acting in this game is….really quite something. I've yet to see anyone on Holla Forums talking about this game though.

REMEMBER ME?

yes it has

It's not getting a physical copy in the US

nigga, are you serious?

Of course I am. Want me to prove it?

Man I love reddit as well my brothers

Isn't that the game that Cr1tikal did voice acting for?

Motherfucker.

is ex less dead than pc one?

Do you know what an opinion is or can actually read? The thread is about games only you own; that a statement not an opinion.

Also have Skies of Arcadia on GCN

I don't know of anyone who owned this or let alone played this before.

Nobody has this.

It hurts.

I do, the english release that is

I owned this. Owned because I sold it, it's shit.

Is it any good? The VN part seems a bit cheesy.
I guess the developers were depending on people's ignorance of the First Punic War?

I still play it to this day

Actually the devs are huge history buffs and used the Roman Republic's fight against Carthage as inspiration.

Advanced weeb powers are advised though.

I have a copy of that GuP game.

How do you get that to run past the 3rd mission? Screen goes black and can't do anything. I've been able to get it to work the first two missions and that was a pain in my ass.

It's a good game, but I never seen a game nail the atmosphere so right and then fuck up the dialog and plot so hard at the same time.

Gameplay is neat, if you don't play it on easy, you will need to git gud, though it isn't as good as DMC3, but nothing fucking is, so I suppose that's fine. Have a digital copy on Steam, I suppose yours is physical on PS4 like you posted?

playing right now

I have had this game in my wishlist for a while now, how good it is?

Cr1tikal did voice acting???

yee, i imported it from EU, i'm a collectorfag and have to have my games physical. I didn't know it was on Steam before today though. >2

Rule of Rose

Noticed it sells for a bit on eBay due to rarity.

Wish I had the time to play this when the servers were still up.