Why is this game so needlessly obtuse?

Why is this game so needlessly obtuse?

Pull on the window cleaner to open a secret door? Fuck you.

As it should be.

But it's required to progress a sidequest, it shouldn't be so hard to find

kys, that mindset is why games are simplified as fuck.

What part was this? I can't remember anything that was really secret in the game.

Really your own fault to not have the neccesary autism

Real complaint about Mankind Divided

The game is fucking designed for quest markers and object highlight or else good luck figuring anything out.

If playing games is too difficult you should stick with watching playthroughs on youtube.

dishonored had this as well

what are AAA releases in 2016?

the game is designed for klepto gypsies, you should try to steal everything you can

maybe post the youtube video instead of a fucking 27min 320x180 webm

Kill yourself OP, you're the reason games are now shit.

without some kind of silly background music that is just aggravating to watch

Kill yourself

You may have brain damage.

How many "irrelevant objects" in nuDude2 can you actually pick up and or take? In HR the game world is littered with objects you can't interact with in any way, desks, floors littered with everyday items with no reaction to being shot at.

how do some people even get through life

How could you not smell that. For fucks sake.

Looks like an old senile person. Propably can't smell much.

alzheimer's one hell of a drug

Shaking my goddamned head, man.

Hence all of the bugs we see irl.

You now realize that autism is used to bring down other people who are better then you by painting anything that isn't instant gratification or simply not being a lazy fuck as "autism"

More complicated designs always result in a larger number of possibilities for failure.

Man I'd like to see your faggot ass play the original Deus Ex. That game had you look through every fucking nook and cranny for all the sidquests and augs. You fucking nu-gamers are fucking shit at life, kill yourselves.

that's not even an AK47

Tfw you found the hidden floor door in Reyes's office.