A question for Qanon (Q !UW.yye1fxo)

If you really have a Q clearance then you know about our little grey friends. You know about the hybridization and integration program. Do you have anything to say about the IC's continuing cover-up of the UFO problem? This subject makes the political squabbles we've been talking about seem insignificant in comparison.

If any anons are still unfamiliar with this subject I suggest you read this:
www61.zippyshare.com/v/pHMRwTbW/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

serpo.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

No deals that big are free.

I wonder if Neuschwabenland / Nazi UFOs shit is real and that one day these Nazi aliens will return from antarctica and liberate the white race from being destroyed by our oppressers?

Lame & gay

Q predicted this

Glowing niggers must be pretty mad about Q if they put this much effort in psyops against chans.

Above your pay grade ≠ psyop

ayy lmao

Fuck it, I love ayylmao threads inb4 /x/ mnekk and this is a solid question for Qlarper.

The grey pill is the final pill. It makes the red pill look like the blue pill.

You can post more than one image per reply you fucking retard. Go back to whatever shithole social site you came from.

This shit is still here.

Do you realize that you're behaving exactly like normie soyboys who reject their very first red pill? The only difference is the truth that the pill contains.

A thread died for this.
but i do hope that le ebin ayys exibt xDD

You do realize that you're behaving in exact same manner as that BBC/Fix Holla Forums bullshit, righr?

>>>/tg/

Q discussion has it own board, please direct your discussion to your containment board.

The fix Holla Forums guy has a point, the mods have been cancer for a wile. He spams like a faggot though.

I, for one, welcome our white overlords.

Hi leftypol

protip: UFOs are a cover up for vril energy based flight craft.
Germany keyed into something rejecting Einstein's model of relativity and were able to invent a propulsion engine never thought theoretically possible. When the US brought over German scientists in operation paperclip - they were able to recreate this propulsion engine.

the idea of aliens is based on a psychological study of traits humans naturally find unsettling. they want to equate the existence of these crafts and engines with danger, so nobody looks into them and ascribes supernatural characteristics to them - a strange but effective way of ensuring a scientific monopoly.

A true alien civilization either does not exist or does not care about Earth, if aliens wanted us dead, we'd be dead before we could figure out it was aliens. If they don't want us dead, they'd see us the same way we see ants or bacteria. When your civilization powers itself by building mega-structures around suns, the sort of life that still uses dead dinosaurs and lightning for power looks insignificant and uninteresting.

Of course, this is all just LARPing - there's no way that the USA would ever hide a major scientific advance from the general population and make everyone think those weird things in the sky were psychics gray skeletons mars :^)

god this thread is bluepilled. read jung, read neet che, read the coming race and learn to spot propaganda.

I think the greys are just androids, nobody wants to make that trip. Seems most likely that any technological civilization would eventually create an AI at some point, which would be unbound by biology and could easily outgrow its creator. I don't see how any biological race could stay evolutionarily stable for long enough time periods that space travel/patronage could work.

Ancient ayys = ancient AIs. It's the only thing that makes any sense with the timescales, distances, and inevitable outcomes of tool-making intelligences.

Idk, I have friends here banned for just saying Bannon is a Jew shill. Even after he left the white house and was attacking Trump

According to Joseph McMoneagle the greys are just tools, and that there are four basic categories of E.T., Hostile psychic/not psychic not hostile psychic/not psychic.With a butt ton of different varieties, but all falling into one of those camps.

Go and stay gone, cancer.

Well, I am sold.

the small bit of truth contained in this shit is vastly overshadowed by the incredible amount of misdirection.

LOL what is this shit thread??

Focus on the JQ and on stopping the ongoing genocide of your people. That's the most pressing issue. Defeat (((them))) and uplift your people. People here should not rely on magical thinking like the space Nazis are going to swoop down and save us. Nor should they be demoralized about muh grays gonna nuke us or some shit. You're in a war so focus on the enemy in front of you.

It really doesn't. Everyone with half a brain knows that the jews are not the end boss. They are the children of the devil, moloch, whatever you want to call it. They do the bidding of these "aliens" who in reality are just the same old demons of old. Stopping the plans of the jews IS stopping the plans of the aliens/devils/moloch/whatever you want to call it. The jews are just the human minions that they use to enact their will.

And yes my dear plebbitor friends, that means Holla Forums is literally a force of righteousness fighting against evil.

I should write a greasemonkey script for 8ch.net which will auto-attempt a post over Tor if a banned message is returned, or (if such notification isn't sent back to the client) via radio button or check box which says "Tor post."

Space nazis is also magical thinking bullshit. UFOs are the US government using stolen German technology.
The third reich lost and Hitler died alone in South America, plus - if you look into the technical aspects of vrilcraft they are unsuited for space travel without being constructed from superdense materials. Rejection of jewish physics doesn't = belief in space nazis.

NSDAP had two models - the 'bell' and another one that looked as a saucer with three engines. neither could travel to space.

there was a base in antarctica, scientists did escape there, and the US did try to find them - they couldn't, so they more than likely bombed fucking everything, set exclusion zones up, and left. the scientists probably either died in a cave somewhere, or tried to fuck off to South America when the supply shipments stopped coming and ended up freezing and becoming penguin food.

I agree with this user, we have to save ourselves, nobody is going to do it for us. that doesn't mean we have to accept the official narratives though

Enjoy the ban.

Oh noes! Whatever will I do? Guess I'll have to spend 5 seconds changing my IP address.

There were UFOs before Haunebus.

Its exactly the opposite, try understanding what are you reading first.

Get the fuck out and never come back.

Reported for admitting to ban evasion.

Not an argument.

That’s basically what this place is now

Art Bell gave this some credence:
serpo.org

So now scientist created a tractor beam that can pick things up that's bigger then the wavelength. It uses Soundwaves.

We almost pyramid builders now

Anyone have that FOIA-sourced document claiming that the extraterrestrials are interdimensional travelers instead of interplanetary?

Ayylmaos are glow in the dark CIA niggers wearing masks trying to cover for actual shit like pedo trafficking.

Nail has been hammered. They also feed the Hollywood Weinstein machine.

There, your alien prisoner.

Well can one of you ayy lmaos give me a propulsion system that I can easily mate to a manual transmission? Please? It doesn't have to be in great shape. I'll even take a beat to hell ETDM engine.

And your bikes.

cool thread man

sage

This board is sfw, right?

(same)
This is a serious inquiry. I need something that can easily be converted to run on diesel or 93 octane gasoline, because we don't have access to better energy sources.

Stop spamming, I'm trying to source an engine.

Thats not spamming, thats full disclosure.

sage

This is extremely interesting. I wanted to read the red book but shit was all in latin and I gave up.

Go on don't just leave it there.

Reported for bumping Q-LARPing.

How is a bat eating grapes the cutest thing ever? no homo tho

sage

There's no way the CIA would get people spending their time on researching aliens to stop them researching real provable things that could get government corruption exposed.