Post yfw you've been autobalanced onto the losing team and the match is about to end

verdun

God damn you make me angry you little faggot. I can just see you now, sniggering at having posted another template thread. Flicking back and forth between threads eagerly waiting for (you)s which are the only form of social interraction in your life. You've probably spent every night of 2016 this way, stuffing cheap processed food into your mouth as you shit up MY FUCKING BOARD with your vapid horseshit. The closest thing you have to friends are the ants living on the crumbs inside your keyboard, at some point we could have counted your mother but she probably doesn't go near the room now, even reaching for the doorhandle reducing her to a sobbing wreck. I can picture you reading this and thinking of an epic zinger to reply with, as you idly swing one of your poosocks around your head. The grin on your face revealing your yellow teeth accented with hints of green from copious consumption of Mountain Dew, the ends of your fat sausage fingers stained orange from Dorito consumption. To call you subhuman would be degrading to subhumans, to call you scum inadequate since that's the only thing you produce. You are the lowest possible form of life, you are to single celled organisms as an abortion is to a person. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're so fucking filthy your corpse would probably re-animate and continue as usual. An eternity of being flayed alive is not ample punishment for the severity of the stain you have left on this world, having to touch your rancid hide for even a semptosecond would be a greater punishment than that to whatever unfortunate entity had to carry out the act. Even once the stars have burned out, and the universe is an endless black void dotted with dead celestial bodies, it will be a worse place because you existed. For the love of god and all things holy, leave, and never come back.

The one good thing TF2's Competitive update did was take out autobalance from matches, which is also a bit of a shame since now whenever one team loses half the players on it leave

git gud
Is more honorable to lose with a better score than to win with no challange

Fuck, I used to relish this shit when it happened in Socom 2.

It made matches so much more exhilarating when it was just you versus the other team. They would all be thirsty for the kills, so they'd bumrush your start zone, netting you several easy kills with grenades, mines, claymores, etc. Then all that remained were the cautious players, which made the rest of the match like Splinter Cell, as they would scuttle about, trying to find you, but getting nervous every time they pressed 'select' and saw your 24/1 KD split from being the only hard ass nigga left on the other team. Ten little, nine little, eight little indians…

I felt like Jason Vorhees during those matches, slaying sexy teens one by one for fucking with my campground.

It does the same thing if you get put on the winning team too. You'll keep whatever unlocks you get but the win itself won't be recorded

Every single team-based mode in games I've played that don't have auto-balance always ended with the losing team leaving before the match is even halfway finished. And the match continuing on with only one or two players on their side.
It's just awful because I can never play seriously in these scenarios, every match is just a fucking waste, win or lose. You never actually get to go through a real match where each side has the same manpower to the end, instead it just always reaches a point where you just wanna say "it's not even a contest anymore" and if there's no point in fighting and no triumph in victory, the game is fucking boring.

I'm looking at you Xonotic.

Most of the time the faggots dont undertsand what happened and get really mad

Rating based matchmaking was a fucking mistake.

This is the type of shit that ruins my day, glad TF2 got rid of it in competitive mode but after either team loses one it suddenly becomes a 12 vs 4 match which is another issue

Every time I feel genuinely happy it gets shot down immediately, it is not coincidence, does God hate me or want to make me hard, does God not exist in my life & this is my lack of taking the spirit in fully or have I angered him.

This happens to me on BF2 AND 2142 a lot. The trick to avoiding it is joining a squad.

Fuck you, accept your loss or I'm going to beat it into you

Finally, a fair match.

take your meds matey.

also check em

sounds like old Counter Strike pre source clutches
Shit was extreme

clean it

Checked.

It's been a while since I played it, but doesn't tf2 only switch you once you die? I don't see how that's a problem if you're actually any good.

Doesn't autobalance only happen to you if you have a low score?
git gud faggot

Why would you enter a game with auto balance in the first place?

It's always fun to either rally your team, or go Predator on the other team. Star Wars Battlefront had that, whenever we were down to 1 reinforcement, i'd wander the map gathering any remaining troopers I found so I could keep them alive.