A Holla Forums blogpost for anons on the fence of White Rightness

Sieg Heil! This post is for White anons on the fence, those newfag lurkers that end up here because of memes, Q larps, boredom… I was once like you but over time, again and again, it has been proven with my own experience that everything Holla Forums says is indeed true to our White reality.

I urge you on onboard as fast as your situation permits: start working out, make White friends, spend your time and money in White businesses, work for White people until you can start your own business employing White people, go to a White church (even if you are athiest), make White art and music, most of all, DATE WHITE WOMEN ONLY. White women are the most precious thing this world has ever produced. Perpetuate these ideas among your peers without preaching to them. Help us create a future for OUR PEOPLE, OUR CULTURE, OUR IDEALS, OUR SPIRIT. If you for some reason cannot align yourself to this, please go kill yourself and your immediate family because you are a burden, a retard, a dead limb.

Browns/Yellows/Blacks/Jews only tolerate you when getting a paycheck, making business, getting govt benefits, playing stupid, etc forever. They auto-collect themselves and support kikel anti-White garbage because it helps to destroy you and your family. If you help them, you are hurting a White person. If you fuck them, you create children with no true culture, thus destroying a White family. Even if you consider these types your friends, when the time comes they will turn on you and brag about it. I thank all the anons that spend time posting, my life is getting better because you shared the truth with me.

You might want to leave out the paycheck line. Mexicans and black girls will stay with a man as long as he has a car. Asian and white girls are raised to be gold diggers and that's the main reason they race mix besides drugs/booze/music.

I'm currently engaged to a young (24) beautiful White virgin. We're both Mormon, but I'm slowly red-pilling her on the reality of how the world works. We'll be married next month and even though we'll be starting out rather poor, She and I are both looking forward to This life and the next

This is the exact response I wanted from posting – to help imagine the greater picture.

Congrats bro, good work!

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

eat a dick fool

Well done, user. Hope you're not bullshitting your old friends on Holla Forums. Name the first two Adolf and Eva.

The biggest argument they have against white superiority is this notion that it is wrong for whites to be better. Either they are admitting that God made Whites better than the rest or they are admitting that Whites emerged as better after millions of years of evolution. So they either wish to circumvent god or nature.

This is a good point. Either way, it is worth protecting our heritage less it be destroyed.

Bump because it triggers your non-white ass.

In fact we should use God and Nature to build our heritage.

Yeah, quite frankly I think you need to pull your head out of your ass here. Allow me to elaborate.

This sort of nepotism is exactly what kikes do, and it's not any better when we do it. Because it's such a shitty way of doing things, it's vulnerable to being torn down when people see how shitty of a system it is. Whites are far too empathetic for it to be sustainable. If we want the white race to survive at least here on the North American continent, we will need to form an ethnostate. This mindset of "if I work really hard and move out when the blacks move in, then everything will be okay" is exactly what got us in this mess to begin with. The ethnostate will not be formed with mean words on the internet and making white music, you goddamn hippie. It will have to be forged from blood and steel. You will have to kill and probably be killed for it. The formation of the ethnostate will be painful, dirty, gritty, and horrible. There won't be a space program overnight either. Our people will go hungry, there will be lots of crime and disease, and everyone will laugh at us for a couple of decades until we get on our feet. We'll have to fight the feds, commies, and other assorted "patriots" that wish to cling to the crumbling republic in which they were born. The things you've suggested won't hardly make a difference, except for the race mixing part. I can agree with that much at least in that we need to be finding a woman and having white children ASAP.

I would also like to point out that the whole "us against the world" thing is going to get us wiped off the face of the Earth. We should be making friends with non-whites who share the goals of maintaining racial purity and building their own ethnostates. I'd be willing to fight along side them so that each of our peoples can build their own states. They've been fucked over harder than anyone by the kikes because they're on the shortest leash. They try to destroy us out of ignorance, because they've been kept in the dark and fed lies about us by the jewish press. The jews care for no one but their own, and they shit on everyone else non-stop. I think we should team up with other racial separatist groups and put them all in ovens. Getting rid of kikes and their marxist toys will be a great and mutually beneficial step in making the world a much nicer place for all. Of course, I will restate that I am strictly against race mixing. I think that it should be made illegal within the ethnostate. Making alliances with non-whites means that we just keep them at arms length and they do the same with us. There's not a good reason not to form alliances with them, as the alternative means unnecessary killing and more dead whites. It's a waste of lives and resources when we'll already be stretched thin fighting the feds and boomers.

This conflict is not about revenge, nor should it be made into such. It is about the preservation of the white race. Anyone here that just wants to kill because they're buttmad about something needs to redirect that anger at the jew in the name of the 14 words. World peace is possible, but we need to build bridges of diplomacy with other groups. We will not win through autistic rage and tard strength alone.

God is nature and nature is God.
No one can deny the iron logic of nature, without dying in the process.

Damn. It's easy to capitulate when it's spelled out like that.
Minorities really are over come with a zealous hatred stemmed from a deep rooted jealousy they believe they can strong arm away through government.

I am not White but I see nothing wrong with the OP.

If there's anything to be triggered about it is that is nearly impossible to create successful high-trust societies with my own kin like you snowniggers can. The legendary White privilege is your very nature.

Can we gas the kikes first and get on each other's throat like kikes want us to AFTER the final solution to that issue?

Don't want to sound like tough shit online, but kikes are still on firm position of power and if you don't focus on the ruling force, that is hellbent on extinguishing you and enslaving us, it will be much harder for you to deal with both the hordes of us misguided shitskins and the (((evil masterminds))) manipulating us to both our detriment. After all it's much easier to convince your pathological-altruist pussy of a race to destroy a couple tens of million of rich manipulative psychopaths than the some billions of starving underdogs that dindu know better.

Personally would not bet on that but I'm glad if you really believe it.

Why are you opposed to living in peace with others? Obviously the kikes have to go, but I see no issue with allowing the non-whites their own ethnostate so long as we keep them out of ours with a really big wall. The construction and maintenance and guarding of the wall would also create some of the first jobs in the ethnostate. In practical terms, we would be forced to start off with monopoly money printed by the state, and we could then pay able bodied men to go out and build all sorts of new infrastructure under a government funded work program like the US did in the 30s to pulls out of the great depression, or like German did around the same time. The real struggle will be propping up this currency in the long run, but I think that in 10-20 years time we would be able to back it with the surplus goods we'll have by then. Like I said, not pleasant at first but I have hope.

If were to get our hands on nuclear weapons, we wouldn't really be able to use them. We'd be like North Korea, where we have the option but it's more of a deterrent and a bargaining chip than an actual combat option. If we used them, we would also have them used on us, and the ethnostate would be no more. It's more likely that we'll engage in combat on the ground under certain rules in specific areas, with nukes being an absolute last resort for all sides. No exactly trench warfare or hand to hand combat, but a lot of small skirmishes between small groups of soldiers of both sides will probably take place. I would also expect there to be lots of sabotage missions by spies and political assassinations. Warfare has evolved greatly in the past, and will continue to evolve. One big problem is that we don't have numbers on our side here.

Hey cunt, this isn't reddit, take your fucking blogpost and get the fuck OUT.

do you work for the CIA?

I might not agree with the content of the OP but he didn't do anything wrong by posting this. If you aren't here to contribute to the discussion and you only want to sage threads to be a spiteful bitch, you're the one who needs to go back. Also, a sage is not a downvote, you fucking retard. Just leave.

That's where you fucked up.

People are allowed to have a different opinion than you. You might not like it, but that's how the internet works.

There is only one truth, kike. I can't believe your race has survived this long, it almost defies plausibility.

My post was meant for new sorts that may not be quite to your level of thinking. I suggested White people be proactive within their own communities, with this basic alone someones life may improve. No, it's not the final solution.

Agreed, we need to bond in order to move forawrd.

eat dubs dick fool

checked

agreed

Yeah, okay yid.

I think its meant in an endearing way, like calling you nigger

This is a fact based board, dumbshit.

Your comment about white privilege really made me think and sparked conversation with a friend.
In the city I grew up in outside of Boston there is a church. A century ago the Italian community there decided they needed a place to worship. The poorest among them gave the pennies they could spare and the more well off among them gave more and organized the labor, and still other laid the bricks with their own hands. My great-grandparents names are etched in the marble façade that is the altar's backdrop along with the names of the great-grandparents of many of the kids I grew up with and went to school with. It's a beautiful, European style building that has endured for generations and will continue to. although I fully expect the Columbus statue out front to be targeted soon
If this same effort was mounted today by Italians for Italians it'd be labeled racist and blocked at every turn. It'd be perceived as the height of white privilege. "How dare those whites build something for themselves and exclude us. We demand more brown statues!"
In this same community is another modest protestant church that serviced a small neighborhood not far from the Italian church. With crosses removed it is now a mosque.
Not far from that are former liquor and dollar stores repurposed into 'churches' with signs written in Spanish, Cambodian and Portuguese.
Given the chance none of these groups of people would pass up the opportunity to invade and take over the Italian church, tear down it's identity and history and claim it as theirs. They will not build something like it for themselves. Some of these groups have been in this community for decades and still only have busted up storefronts in their crime ridden neighborhoods as a testament to their "contributions" to the city.
If white privilege is our innate desire to work together towards a common goal that will benefit our group as a whole then so be it.
If the unwashed masses flooding our shores view this as a conspiracy against them because they lack the IQ, culture or love of their fellow men to see it for what it is, then they need to be repelled.
We will never see buildings like this built ever again in this country if we don't preserve the people that build them.

Leave now.

Today I was thinking about how Religion of Cuck™e stole or somehow inherited great works such as Hagia Sofia, the pyramids of Egypt and apply muslim identity to them. Lovely church btw.