This link is VERY INTERESTING-It is the contract solicitation for a FEMA camp supervised by the Navy

This link is VERY INTERESTING.
It is the contract solicitation for a FEMA camp supervised by the Navy in Guantanamo Bay to house 13,000 illegal immigrants at a time, life span 50 years, ordered by Trump. They'd be held in tents placed on concrete slabs. The purpose of the camp is to prevent them from getting back into the U.S. easily and putting an end to "catch and release".
Here is the relevant portion of the document, the link pulls in the whole thing.

Uhhh, what link niggerfaggot?

Or just shoot them. I don’t want my tax dollars keeping these nonwhites alive.

Some ridiculous leftist nightmare fantasy. Masochists.

WEW

L O L

remember back in 2012 when we were fed just enough information to come to the conclusion that not only were they going to round us up but that it was around the corner, they will be coming for us any fucking hour now.. black helicopters and party v&s. And we all did the one thing that put a giant wrench in their plans, we didn't take the bait. We didn't nig the fuck out because we recognized that doing so was what they wanted us to do. The commie faggots are neither smart nor disciplined.. we should be doing everything that we possibly can to convince them that the camps are coming and they are all invited.

Leeward is the opposite of windward, you fucking nigger.

MS- turd teen housing…

Dont be such a fucking stupid fucking nigger. In this context leeward means the north west of an elevation. When a hurricane comes its winds will sweep around the mountain and give em a real chipotle chimichanga if you know what I mean.

That post is pretty brutal. This all happened user?

So, a concentration camp? Has the left accidentally memed Trump into becoming literally Hitler?

Pretty sure this is a trap from a bunch of Mexican gang bangers.

Pretty sure sure they think they are scary too.

That has to be bad on your brake system. In fact I know it is. Trump is the President, don’t blame me because you lost the election.

One can only hope.

Who ever calls illegal aliens "migrants" should also go to Trump's camp.