“HURRRR NIGGERS HAVE NEVER ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING THAT HELPED BENEFIT SOCIETY”

“HURRRR NIGGERS HAVE NEVER ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING THAT HELPED BENEFIT SOCIETY”

Other urls found in this thread:

niggermania.com/tom/blackinventionmyths/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She isn't a nigger, this is her grandfather. I see a habit of Afrocentrist revisionists claiming that quadroons are black.

I like how the dumbfuck who posted that admits that people already know how to treat leprosy. Well done, Alice. You watered down an existing cure. Amazing.

Holy shit how will Lowtax and his 10 dollar cronies ever recover?

What motivates someone to wake up, come to a board about shitty movies and tv shows, and post 10+ political b8 threads for years on end?
Surely there's better things to do.

They legitimately believe they're fighting the good fight, and that it's defeating internet nazis. Absolute autism.

What is this, a list for ants?

We taken ova!!!

I have yet to laff at any reddipol memes.
Tell them their shit isn't funny though and you're automatically a nazi Holla Forumsyp.
Because apparently there's no way long winded/nonsensical "memes" or repainted Holla Forums images could ever not be funny amirite?

think about what? black inventors? it's the shittiest bait i've ever seen

Sometimes I'll throw them a bone. When I've had a bad day I'll come back and make a thread and/or a few posts about how they've reformed me and I no longer identify as an ebil gnazee. Just imaging them smiling and heading back to their discord chat to talk about their success makes me happy for a few minutes. Of course right after I'll change IPs and spam anti-semitic memes.

Most embarrassing people online

1. The alt-right
2. People who watch cartoons and anime
3. Hardcore Star Wars fans
4. People who use facebook regliously
5. People who like capeshit

what about people who make stupid lists?

How come Holla Forums, tumblr and journos are suspiciously missing from this list? 🤔

Most embarrassing people online FIXED:

1. People who complain about the alt-kike
2. Cumskins
3. Jews
4. Faggots
5. Niggers and PoCs

See 1 2 3 4 5

Name TWO significant black philosophers.
Name ONE significant black philosopher from before 600AD

t. Betterdorf or whatever his name was

Jaden Smith
Sean King

Bumpin this thread because I made it and my friends in IRC will get mad at me if it gets anchored or if stormweenies start counter-signalling memmies at me :^(

yakub

its impossible to answer the question without memes. ive had the good fortune of never having to talk to a nigger supremacist but if I do that is all I shall ask them

I see no one has counter-argued against this post Holla Forumsyps BTFO!

I'll give them that

You're obviously new here. The meme is

they certainly make me laugh these disgusting hedonists who only tactic to subvert is normalfag shaming
pathetic

without all those white teachers, police officers, utilities engineers and pioneers she'd be in africa getting fucked doggystyle by mandingo just like all her grandmamas before the benevolent white man brought her to a white society.

My bad, I missed it. Here you go.

FUCK YOU STORMWEENIES STOP FUCKING WITH MY THREAD YOU RUINED IT AGAIN! I'M GETTING BACKUP FROM MY DISCORD YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET FUCKED!
#LIZARDSQUAD
#8CHANDOWN

every USA nigger should count their lucky stars they were part of the fortunate few who got sold to British and American slavers who treated them comparatively well. Most niggers got sent to the Caribbean and South America by the Portuguese, French and Spanish where they rotted in absolute poverty compared to the welfare-subsidised kangz in the US of A

it's funny because whenever a black person accomplishes the tiniest thing it is lauded and celebrated but when a white person accomplishes something it's no big deal. It's because whites are smart and accomplishments and success are expected of them. When a black invents/discovers something even they realize it's out of the ordinary and feel the need to address it to the world.
So some sheboon is invented something.. congratulations. Im sure the next time a black guy synthesizes watermelon you will all shout it from the rooftops.

ANyone who says the word nigger should be vanned

NIGGER!

look around your room right now. I'll bet you can count ten things a white man invented, I'd be surprised if you can count a single thing in your immediate vicinity a nigger invented

what about feral apes?

They have the dumb impression that the average minority behaves like the cream of the crop. For every african american scientist, there's one million homicidal niggers after them.

HOL UP

What's fascinating about this, is this is an insight into the mentality of blacks. If nobody does something for them, they just sit around in their own filth and occasionally rape each other. They tihnk whites act the same.

I'm British, we didnt have niggers working on our farms, seems like we did alright despite them.
what do they think stairs are for
we use manual in the UK, so this is also bollocks
again, we dont have electric trolleys and afaik we've done alright for public transport
that was a job people used to do, and would still do without street sweepers
you dont need a pencil sharpener to sharpen a pencil, pocket knives work perfectly well. You can use other types of pen. What the fuck is an advanced printing press. I'll give them the type writer though.

can't be arsed to keep going, but its pretty clear whoever wrote this was 1. a nigger 2. being facetious

there must be a very busy jew somewhere coming up with this shit
niggermania.com/tom/blackinventionmyths/index.html

one more point though, the comb is an ancient tool and its pathetic to lay claim to it as this gollywog has

The whole thing is retarded

lol
ever heard of Zimbabwe?

its desperate and shameful of them

1. The nation is not made of cotton. Most states never had slaves. Who built the North?
2. Muh Elevator
Alexander Miles in 1887? No!
Was Miles the first to patent a self-closing shaft door? No!

Steam-powered hoisting devices were used in England by 1800. Elisha Graves Otis' 1853 "safety elevator" prevented the car from falling if the cable broke, and thus paved the way for the first commercial passenger elevator, installed in New York City's Haughwout Department Store in 1857. The first electric elevator appeared in Mannheim, Germany in 1880, built by the German firm of Siemens and Halske. A self-closing shaft door was invented by J.W. Meaker in 1874 ("Improvement in Self-closing Hatchways," US Patent No. 147,853). See Elevator Timeline
Fastest Computer/Computation
Was Philip Emeagwali responsible for the world's fastest computer or computation in 1989? Did he win the "Nobel Prize of computing"? Is he a "father of the Internet"? No!

The fastest performance of a computer application in 1989 was 6 billion floating point operations per second (6 Gflops), achieved by a team from Mobil and Thinking Machines Corp. on a 64,000-processor "Connection Machine" invented by Danny Hillis. That was almost double the 3.1 Gflops of Emeagwali's computation. Computing's Nobel Prize equivalent is the Turing Award, which Emeagwali has never won.

3. Muh Automatic Transmission/Gearshift
Richard Spikes in 1932? No!

The first automatic-transmission automobile to enter the market was designed by the Sturtevant brothers of Massachusetts in 1904. US Patent #766551 was the first of several patents on their gearshift mechanism. Automatic transmission technology continued to develop, spawning hundreds of patents and numerous experimental units; but because of cost, reliability issues and an initial lack of demand, several decades passed before vehicles with automatic transmission became common on the roads.

4. Muh Electric Trolley
Did Granville Woods invent the electric trolley car, the overhead wire that powers it, or the "troller" wheel that makes contact with the trolley wire, in 1888? No!

Dr. Werner von Siemens demonstrated his electric trolleybus, the Elektromote, near Berlin on April 29, 1882. The vehicle's two electric motors collected power through contact wheels rolling atop a pair of overhead wires. The earliest patentee of an electric trolley in the United States appears to be Eugene Cowles (#252193 in 1881), followed by Dr. Joseph R. Finney (#268476 in 1882) who operated an experimental trolley car near Pittsburgh, PA in the summer of 1882. In early 1885, John C. Henry established in Kansas City, MO, the first overhead-wire electric transit system to enter regular service in the United States. Belgian-born Charles van Depoele, who earned 240+ patents in electric railway technology and other fields, set up trolley lines in several North American cities by 1887. In February 1888, a trolley system designed by Frank Sprague began operating in Richmond, Virginia. Sprague's system became the lasting prototype for electric street railways in the US.

5. Muh Street Sweeper
Charles Brooks in 1896? No!

Brooks' patent was for a modified version of a common type of street sweeper cart that had long been known, with a rotary brush that swept refuse onto an elevator belt and into a trash bin. In the United States, street sweepers started being patented in the 1840s, and by 1900 the Patent Office had issued about 300 patents for such machines.

Daily reminder that most individuals of great note in African American history are at the very least mulattoes, never full-blood negroids.

your embarrassing yourself sweetie 😏

Your impotent frustration is delicious.

It must be embarassing to come from a race that is literally so dumb that the biologists used to compare them to chimps.

Laugh at niggers? If so /tranny/ has already won unfortunately

Thomas Sowell

Thank you for doing this user. You're a true patriot.

Try again sweetie.

give me one more, and then go for hardmode if you dare

Checked!

boomers not welcome

wow repeating shit some jew said half a century before sure is challenging

Also, daily reminder than any great philosophers, scientists, scholars, and leaders to come from Africa ostensibly were from Northern Africa and were not negroid.

blacks didnt have any writing before late 1700 when christians started teaching them.

9. (cont)

Not even the Ethiopians?
I thought they were one of the first blacks to get Christianized.

exactly. dumb fuckers

we wuz kangz, dey steal dem projects fro' us

??????
I don't recall the North having slaves build their industry or infostructure. Onlything SLAVES did was fuycking pick cotton in the SOUTH!

I love when they spew bullshit like this but can't explain how Africa is a fucking shit hole like no other, or how Rodeshi went from the Bread Basket of Africa to begging for handouts because their starving after kicking whitey out.

I forget, was South Africa shit before or after Apartheid? I mean, I know it's shit now and was shit back then, but I'm not sure what exactly Apartheid means anyway.

was good back then*

No it was prospering, now its a no man's land, shit got so bad a new nation was formed by the Native blacks from SA and the whites. New Hope.

It was better. Apartheid was when blacks were given the vote. It was a horrific mistake largely because blacks vote against white interests and ironically (due to their shortsightedness) their own interests as well.

I don't even have to be able to read that list to know it's like 99% false or simply miscrediting a small improvement on an older invention as an invention of its own.. Like the stoplight which they have prominently displayed on top. Niggers are so eager to try and pretend they are behind all the important things in history that they can't even differentiate between patents and actual inventions.

o im laffin at the dumb nigger