Do trannys belong in gulags?

do trannys belong in gulags?

Yes, especially the transhumanists.

No, but you probably do.

We all belong in gulags with true commie ayy lmaos watching over us.

what's a tranny? gender is a spook

if gender is a spook then y transition?

If sex isn't a spook then why can't you transition?

Because as the Unique One it is for You to do what You will with Your Property.

no, they belong in my bed :3

The transhumanists are just a bunch of people with outlandish imaginations, the real degenerates are wildkin and furries

biological sex isn't a spook, gender is

trannies belong in the psychiatrist's office, where they can get the help they need. it saddens me how they're used for the liberal political agenda.

I thought so but I've met some now and that not all tumblr types, so no, not unless they're enemies of the people.

Sounds pretty reactionary, friendo.

If the word fits…

Where was Ronald Gate?

It does not.

How?
I mean is there anyway that Furries and Wildkin not be considered degenerate?

Nothing is degenerate. Your entire social order is ill.

You live in Thailand or something?

smdh and you would be against murder/abuse/violence in any capacity in any other circumstance

I feel its degenerate if it wants to regress all of society back to animals
You don't even know my social order

i'm just tired of being a lonely straight guy

Shocking, I know

Also they're over-represented in prostitution as well which probably doesn't help

You didn't get my point. It's unusual amounts of violence against them that's more representative of the mental health problems in America than vice versa.

One is a singular example of a small minority population of people while the other must not be.

People with violence prone tendencies taking their anger out on what they believe are weaker individuals or animals are likely to be mentally ill of some sort.

It's exactly the opposite as a psychiatric problem.

I don't care how you feel. I know what type of society you live in.

You dont know me, I live in a society beyond your comprehension

No you live in capitalism.

No i live in post-Anarchistic Communism

Because it's fun to have a different peepee

Gender is a spook. We're all equally spooked. Trans people are fine.

DUDE
I've heard about you people! Is it true that you can make your dick any size you want?

Nope but i can grow a second dick the same space as the first through 4th Dimensional physics

Psychiatrists/psychologists consider transition a legitimate treatment for gender dysphoria so…

No they belong in loving homes with honest men who admit they are partly homosexual and wish to copulate with boi pucci

or vice versa or whatever

oh, boy

Transgenderism is produced in the brain by neurological deviation. In other words, it's a deviated form of sex, not gender. Ergo, when a tgirl says she's a woman, she's telling the truth.

Gender roles and expression, what is loosely called gender, is a spook, but transgenderism, if we're being entirely strict about diagnosis, has nothing to do with gender.