instaud.io/rsT
youtube.com/watch?v=UJLhG8YKbII
youtube.com/watch?v=Qa98AhEVAZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think i just had a moment of clarity

Fuck yeah Behemoth

Also, hi!

Can we get actual succubi in here?

Their lyrics are some of the best for this, imo.

You can find them inside Blood-chan and Lexi.

Maybe if Diablo user starts posting

Nergal is a really great writer. Glad he didn't die

Fairness as in complexion?
Interesting.....
Thank you for sharing with me ^^

It's all about how well he communicates the archetypes, and the intensity that comes with them.

Hail Satan

She just ignores you anytime you (Erio) try to cyber her.

I don't really try to cyber her, and she certainly didn't ignore me the times I was like that to her. Quite the opposite, really.

How about you put your name on, Mosquito-chan? Still scared from your last beating? Come on. It's been a while.

hey can i use ur alicehouse account

Have you been able to see them live yet?

Hey you ^^

mosquito-chan?

Ethy's Facebook page is like one of those ironic anti sjw pages

But it's all serious

just kidding?

When they kind of post your logs showing how you open every conversation with some *actions* trying to cyber them, then them not responding until you get mad and start doing more *actions*, pretty sure that's totally them going along with.

Desu is making rhino sounds.

I haven't. I should pay more attention to when and where bands have concerts.

This huge pussy ass bitch who picks on weak posters like Luka as a way of boosting his pathetic little ego but is apparently afraid to approach those who come back at him hard like a man. For a couple of weeks up until like a month ago, he was persistently baiting me and I just ignored him, until I called him out on his bullshit hard and he hasn't really tried to start shit or even post about me since. At least not while I'm around. This weak anonymous post was his first attempt since at trying to salvage the dignity he lost then.

Quite a sad, pathetic individual, really.

Oh, you were brave enough to put your name on! Good job!

Anyway, you're heavily twisting the facts again. You do that when you think you can get away with it; this is something I established last time. Still not sure how much you've buried yourself in delusion and how much you're just a lying little bitch boy, but I'm sure it's some measure of both.

She starts convos with me and is flirty towards me more often than I am towards her. I don't really enjoy cybering her in general; there are much better people in ERP groups.

I unfriended Ethanol to get that shit off my feed.

so was i banned then or what?

hi mosquito-chan im an easy target for u

Tsuchi should really stick to posters like Luka. I'm sure he gets SOME measure of forgetting he's a worthless little loser even from picking on the weakest.

oh it's just tsuchi? thats dumb

tsuchis p funny tho cool guy

You were.

It is fun to put him in his place, though.

Pretty sure they're not.
Since it's happened multiple times.
And they always make fun of you over it.

Considering you said Haikus was totally the same way with you when they always posted your chat logs even in the group chats.

tsuchi did nothing wrong. i kinda dig his style

I've seen them twice so far
First time was when I was a freshmen in high school and got ot meet Nergal by the merch stand. Had to start listening to them after that show

haha

why dont u post this picture anymore tsuchi?

She definitely doesn't make fun of me to me. She generally just plays along with it, or when she starts it, I play along with it, if I feel like it.

I also never said that about Haikus. You seem rather incapable of attacking me without making shit up and twisting things. How about you just go do something more productive to boost your rotting ego, you worthless little piece of shit?

You're going to at least have to post some evidence of your claims, because all you do when you're drunk enough to feel remotely brave about attacking me is spew worthless bullshit.

He gives me a nice target, yeah.

I haven't been to a lot of concerts in general. I saw Ghost last year; they were amazing.

i wonder what he was always talking about with test when he would make him go on steam a few months ago

imgur.com/a/II6WF
Yeah, because this was all made up.
She totally loved you.

And considering the other now says the same about you, and you insist they're just some whore totally after your D when they talk about you being repulsive, I'm just gonna go with whatever history says.

I can see how Test would make a good echo chamber for him.

Clearly, we were beating each other off.

I've been to too many and have tinnitus
I stopped going to them because too many drunk assholes kept trying to fight me

did u lose it? here's the original
i miss you posting it

maybe it was something personal

but youre both heterosexual

I've never hated something more than the facebook messenger app on my phone.

its your own fault for installing it

Don't lie.
I don't even give you a reacharound.

it's someone else's private matter and wondering about this wont give you any good!

spawn a combine at the drop zone

Selfish asshole.

And I regret it, I assure you.

and and boo got fucked up at NW Airfield by a guy with an M4

It amuses me so

im just curious. nothing wrong with that.

ahaa

a what

Same
Kinda neat at the same time tho

You mean you didn't add her for all the pics?

No no. You're the asshole.
All I am is a penis with legs attached to you.
It's breaking my heart.

I don't know if it's because I'm in a couple of large groups, but it seems to constantly break and lag.

have you removed it yet?

whats this character from anyway?

Lol, you're bringing up the ancient Haikus shit? You are so desperate. That has no bearing on who I am now, no matter how much you try to bind me to it. You yourself have said you'd never let your past bother you, yet you're desperate enough to try to use things from five years ago to bother me.

In any event, responding with that is a strawman. I'm saying I never made claims that Haikus was flirty and stuff with me, as you tried to assert that I did.

But I guess that doesn't stop you from attempting to twist the point I was making as an excuse to bring up something irrelevant.

Oh, and if Lexi talks about me being "repulsive," that's something you'd have to provide evidence for, because it's very contrary to the conversations I've had with her. What you brought up really has no bearing on this discussion, and it's obviously just an attempt to attack me with ancient irrelevant shit again because that's all you have.

I know I make you insecure. You'll just have to get over it, because you'll always lose at this game.

I'd think you'd like fighting. :3

Maybe.

i'd say that kind of curiosity is quite frustrating

a combine solider
i think that's what they called, the human shaped alien that ruled earth

No, there are people who I only talk to through it.

You know I'd never want to hurt you.

dude just let him win he'll feel so good

for whom? not for me certainly

rip

cuck

that term doesnt even mean anything anymore

It's always just the same stupid game with Mosquito-chan. Me beating him into the ground, and then him trying to worm his way around what I actually said and twist things. He's incapable of even having an argument without twisting the argument itself, let alone actually bringing valid points to the table.

That's no fun.

Considering you act the same way about Haikus, it's entirely relevant.
Haikus never responded to any of those emails, yet you kept messaging them and saying they loved you/were a whore because of it.
Lexi never responded to any of your advances and yet you still keep responding after the silence and saying they totally are playing along.

When you act the same as you've always have, your past is always relevant.

and what was it supposed to mean previously? i dont even know

Naw, I think I added her when she used to join in all the tinychats ages ago

That's all love is, babe.

trait of a good pure waifu
damn shame shes still mad at me

well why not cheap jokes while you do it? that could be fun.

why? because you said so? because it's le xD internet joke meme!!1! ?
I said it 100% seriously with a dictionary definition.

meanwhile I'm having firefights all day. controlling the entire airfield with an M107

for both you and the other person you're curious about their private matter

something about being nosy

but.. if you say so

You might have too much stuff going on in the background~
I phone lags if I have like 3 apps open so going to buy a new one in LA

Hnnnnnnng
I loved it.... maybe too much
But then I tried taking a friend to a show and some faggot started hitting her so I have to break a few of his teeth out.

I just added her not too long ago.

instaud.io/rsT

so whats the dictionary definition? and why are you being so hostile suddenly?

i wonder what happened between you and subtle

How can they be an anti-SJW when they're a dude pretending to be a girl?

I was almost free of the Facebook botnet once

ohh those npcs Ihave never really played the other games

aha the game actually started lagging and froze at the end like there were too many props colliding

I had to clear the map to make it normal again

Yeah, no, I never messaged her saying she "loved" me or that she was a "whore." And we actually were indeed still friends for a long time after those emails. It was I who deleted her once and for all in the end.

And yes, Lexi does respond to my flirting, as I respond to hers. They're not really "advances." I've cybered her before; it's not great and it's much easier to get better people.

I'm not acting the same way I always have. You're just desperately trying to tack things on to the past that didn't happen as a way of trying to make it relevant.

Ultimately, all this boils down to is you feeling insecure about me, trying to make yourself feel "better" than me as a way of getting over that, and then failing miserably. You can't even really handle an internet argument head-on.

It's no wonder why you have to come here and pick on people like fucking Luka all the time to feel better about yourself.

if you havent noticed bruh almost all traps who take political interests are alt-right like us

well done w/ erio btw

hey eisen hows it going

My arm hurts cus I got a shot but I'm fine

are they really arguing over whether or not lexi responds to his sexual advances? of course she does. she's a slut

LMAO

not listening to this right now. gonna go fucc in my garage for 5-10mins

Something about letting others win to make them feel good.
hostile? I'm just being more truthful about everything and expressing how I feel, not letting back anything. you should try it sometime
brb

nothing ever happened

just to see what will 1000000 weight unit object do if collides with living organism

hah

lol +1 btw
brb

What do you mean? Part of my strength is that I don't play his bullshit games. :3

You probably enjoyed that too, though. ^^

Boo, if you're butthurt at me, attack me like a man instead of just saying "well done" to whatever weak little faggot is drunk enough to feel brave at the time.

Lexi most likely did respond to them and just tell Gil that she didn't.

Told*

im super angry and furious at you right now
how did u know

I've seen proof that she has several times before.

last time i was around a needle my school's dean of men was there and i was passed out because i hate needles lmao. what's the shot for? maybe you're going somewhere exotic

i was just kidding. love you, dear

oh
yeah i did that a lot but then it made people hate me lol

but u are playing his game. he's getting you to expend lots of energy into posting while expending minimal energy himself. it's a fun game.

S-shut up!
I did enjoy him being carried out with blood pouring from his mouth
Not him hitting her tho.

I bet you think I'm a horrible person now

I could type less. But I'm high energy. It needs outlets. His asshole makes a good one.

I bet you have.

Who even maintains an archive of threads from 2012/2013 where I can search all the times she called you a "creepy faggot" every time you would try to start hitting on her? Or all the other times she would post your latest chats in the group chat of you trying to say you still loved her with her rejecting you. Because the past is totally wrong when it's anyone other than Erio remembering Erio's past.

Yeah, because it's possible to feel insecure to someone who smokes pot all day and swears it allows him "to reach higher planes" while working on a CC philosophy degree.

I'm not on the right.
Or left.
Or middle.
My political views are a hodgepodge of different things.

It's for meningitis
I never go anywhere fun

but that's energy that could go into your cybersex escapades!

yeah, that's the alt right, baby
dont try to be hipster about it
the true rationalist, logical values are always alt-right

oh bummer. youre not going anywhere for summer break?

Holla Forums is retarded dude lmao

Nope
Except we went to Cedar Point

Considering they posted the entire chat log multiple times, I'm just gonna go with that.
I have no interest in Lexi but it's just baffling how people here will instantly say everyone either a female, girl or "girl" is totally a slut when they themselves were rejected by them.

roller coaster rides freak me out too... but that's great! so you've never been abroad?

The will get you E-laid

Never

you think bloodchan is a cute girl that you want an emotional relationship with
then you think you stand even a base of a chance with manaka so you shower him with 'i love you's that he never returns

you are by far the biggest retard in the thread currently

Alt-right is the autistic Holla Forums type that just a weird mix of nothing but guns, racism, and other weirdness, just dropping the religious pressure of the American right.

I may have killed Tokai a couple of times.

To be fair he killed me at least once.

Somehow I threw him in the trash chute.

finally rin youre here

is this you from like, 8 years ago, maybe?

dank

up voted

goodness. well at least go on a road trip to mexico with college buddies or something i dunno
though if you're gonna be stuck in one country, the u.s. is the best option imo

love takes many forms my friend

you are by far the biggest retard in the thread currently

tru

its sci for sure but
just sad...

But what if its not Sci?

oh no i dont know if that user is sci
it could be
i meant the biggest retard in the thread is sci

If that was what I cared about, I'd just go with the one I have a guaranteed e-shot with.

also you like music listen to shiny beast (bat chain puller) i just listened to that today and it blew my socks off a bit

i was gonna say-- my post and that user's were seconds apart

Aeroplane is Sci.
The user is TP.

I don't; that's all subjective. It's simply natural to do things like that.

I was friends with her late 2011/early 2012. She did do things like call me a "creepy faggot" after all that stuff, when I was mostly ignoring her. She didn't really attack me in public until after I was over her and removed her. Feel free to search the archive; just be sure to include the dates on the posts.

Also, there wasn't even a group chat until after I was over her. We were still on MSN those days; not Steam and everything.

Again, you are still attempting to twist things, and failing miserably. And thank you for giving me this other excellent example of your bullshit:

a.) I don't smoke weed every day, and I've cut back a lot over the past months. There's nothing wrong with it in itself, though.
b.) I never once said weed allows me to "reach higher planes." You're doing that thing where you use quotes on something no one said again.
c.) I'm not going to community college, or majoring in philosophy. In fact, you are the one who's going to community college, last I checked. I am going to a real college.

You are a very insecure person in general. I can tell; the people who bother you the most are the ones who think they're better than you. It's that little thing in you, nagging you that they might be right. And most of them are, in my opinion.

Keep trying, you pathetic little bitch. I'm prepared to rub your little nose in the dirt all night. This is so much fun.

I've procrastinated Beefheart for too long

neither of us are very good at aiming

I don't know some other people are pretty bad.

Smiles probably

I got you covered

i know aeroplane is sci, guy...

tp is the only exception for user insulting because he could be too drunk to set his name

dont worry about it. shiny beast is much more tuneful than trout mask replica so maybe it'd be a good place to start. though i haven't listened to safe as milk and that's often called the best starting point so what do i know.

thanks bro youre the man

he only uses his name on friday nights

Fuck I listened to Safe as Milk like two years ago and don't even remember it

rrright.. i forgot that they can move around

nice job, he didnt see it coming

i should sleep, but i cant be bothered to get off this chair and go to bed
someone carry me to bed and tuck me in

yea i hate when that happens
do you know any freestyle?

*inserts fat joke*

I'm pretty good at that.

What made you believe that would be a possibility

good bye

pls, youre not soto

pls gib

nini

*carries you to bed*

Damn i'm so smooth

the fact that you like music a great deal
it's like a weird disco genre variant
i try to show this song to everyone youtube.com/watch?v=UJLhG8YKbII

good morning(night?) manaka!

Is that your answer to everything?
That any and all past or current behavior is "twisted" if it doesn't specifically fit your own view of your past?
That everything, even the stuff posted publicly, is "twisted" because it's not how you want the past to be?

I took "core" at a CC.
I am now taking major specific classes at a university.

Yeah, that one.

*waits to be tucked in*

Ah okay that's good then ^^
Sometimes I think I can be a little too quick to violence

Tempting, but I would get in trouble

See ya Manaka~

*pulls the blanket over your body and push the sides under you*

holy shit i'm amazing

Nah that ain't my style tbh

so fun isn't your style, huh?

I like fun music

oh well

:3

prove it

youtube.com/watch?v=Qa98AhEVAZQ

Are you snug now?

as a bug in a rug
nini ban

dang that's too good a counter.

Night

Hey, dipshit. It is my answer to everything when it's all you're doing.

I explained to you how you were twisting things thoroughly in that post, yet your only response is pointing out that I keep saying you're twisting things. Yes, I am. Because you are. And you're not really providing evidence for the claims that I'm countering.

All you posted were those emails to Haikus, and they aren't relevant to what you're trying to attack me with. They show that I had a major thing for Haikus years ago, yes. But they don't support your assertion that I insisted she was in "love" with me or a "whore," and they're even further from supporting the assertions you make about me and Lexi.

You pointing out that I keep calling you out on twisting things isn't going to stop me from calling you out. Still not really sure how much you're just a lying piece of shit and how much your memory is simply retarded and polluted by what you want to believe.

You should stick to trying to pick on Luka, faggot. She's much more your speed.

The most fun concert album/film

Well, if someone gives you a good excuse, it's best to let out the aggression then. ^^

what did u call it?

FUN

All you said was "ur twisting the facts" when everyone even said you have "quit forever" dozens of times, too.
That it was just people somehow twisting facts when it doesn't support whatever revisionist bullshit you're spewing at that moment.

Must I cap their conversations whenever they post it and their resulting comments or are you somehow gonna claim that's twisting facts too?

no the thing after that

no erio im pretty sure everyone can see you have some really angered connotations in the text wall you gave

like dipshit, faggot, the copious amount of text

all really indicative of anger

Concert album/film

i guess i kinda know what that is. what is that?

QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWISTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An album and/or film of a concert.

Feel free to drop our convo if you want to style harder on Tsuchi~

no the thing before that

I need to go to the grocery store for something to grill for dinner but it's raining.
This is true struggling.

you dont own an umbrella?

yeah im just being weird now. forget about it

Y'all sure have a lot to fight about

I noticed

You're distorting things even in that sentence. TP said that and you agreed with him after failing for weeks at baiting me with various things, not "everyone," you pathetic little liar. I only "quit forever" once; the rest were just breaks or things where I left it open ended, often not even posting about it.

Guess what, faggot. Continually twisting things and making shit up while pointing out that I keep calling you out on it isn't a good strategy. Your pathetic bullshit doesn't work on me.

Do feel free to actually provide some evidence for once.

what are you gonna do during the summer?

oh man he's too much

Ride my bike
Listen to David Bowie
Read biographies

*record scratch*
bring it

There were other people in thread as well as others I asked in private, then mentioned by name to collaborate that.
Your response was "they're twisting the facts" in the same manner you're saying it now.
But let me guess, it's twisting the facts to even mention that somehow?

I'm high energy. Again, if you're butthurt at me, attack me head on. I don't really see "u mad" as a valid insult.

Attempting to make the fact that I keep calling you out on your bullshit some kind of le epic meme doesn't help you either.

i keep putting the icecream in the fucking refrigerator

I was just thinking 'I bet Test would be enjoying this'

Sure it does.

what biographies

this is one of the most disgusting things i have ever seen

People actually paid for that.

Whichever ones I find
Probably music ones

I have one on Michael Jackson

I can see a diabetic losing a toe after two bites.

I've been kind of drifting in and out, but I'm surprised to come back and it's still going on.

At least it's easy to dig into when you grab it next time?

Why does this exist?

the difference between saying u mad is that i actually provided evidence as to why you might be mad

you, instead, just said i was butthurt-- a synonym of mad-- without any evidence

so i think if i reply with the exact same thing you said itd be valid

people make me sad sometimes

but also why biographies. people suck. look at what people did here -->

Isn't it just a "malt" at that point?

Rename this to 'America'

Oh this has been going on for long?

Over an hour.

Because I like non-fiction books and non-fiction films

Hm...depending on the brand, could be a shake or malt, yes. I imagine Ben & Jerry's would become malt-like, whereas, say, Blue Bell might become shake-like.

thats weird.

It's not deep fried enough to be true America.

I hate you.
Now I want Blue Bell.
But, y'know, listeria.

Who the hell would take a second bite?

How do you even eat something like this? With a spoon? Or is it like a nacho?

Because people buy it

me too

I renamed it denmark

What's weird about it

No, I asked you to mention them by name, but you did not. And since you're a little liar, there's no reason to believe you. My response was that I know there are a lot of people who are biased against me and dislike me from the old days who could easily be led into exaggerating things with you, and I also pointing out that you could easily be lying anyway, as you continually do.

Yes, you are! This question is an attempt at a double bind. I don't give a shit. It's true that you didn't mention anyone by name.

What you did only helps in manipulating idiots. It doesn't constitute a valid argument. I am pointing out that you're twisting the facts. Because you are.

Again, continually lying and twisting things while pointing out that I keep calling you out for doing that is nothing more than a deceitful little trick. Only the biggest morons would fall for it.

You provided evidence that I'm high energy and don't care about little boys using "u mad" as an insult.

Watch how I keep talking the way I do despite your lazy meme. That's the mark of someone who can rise above the bullshit.

People are dumb.
Burn that restaurant to the ground.

I'm kinda over BB now, tbh. Even before the whole listeria thing, I noticed that it didn't refreeze well. I branched out to some new brands during the "crisis". It's still handy price-wise in a pinch, but...eh.

I think you just sort of give up on life and dive your face into it.

Don't worry. If you weren't here, they'd find something else to argue about.

nonfiction media tends not to be as engaging

I tend to feel more engaged with something when I know that it actually happened.

How much would it cost for you to eat all of it?

The chips make that sound pretty painful.

do you like history courses more than others?

It's permanently banned

Hey fat dick

flag go away...

lmao thats awesome

It's soon 3am, time for puzzles and crafts

I didn't like history class but I would enjoy learning history on my own time

I was an English/theatre kid

They're soaking in ramen. I'd assume they get soggy pretty fast.

What's good love?

Dunno why I'm speaking as if that wasn't like a year ago

your patterns of interest are completely incomprehensible...

Because your word is that much more trustworthy.
Your head is so far up your own ass that any retelling of past events gets labeled as somehow deceitful slander because it's not what you want the past to be.
It's remarkable you're even able to breathe at this point.

Truly baffling.

I'm just nostalgic for it and Braum's from my childhood.
It's not great but damn, it just feels good.

I wouldn't eat it at all.

jack was real proud of me and bought me Fallout 4 with all the DLCs

Nothing... just bored :/

Oh I was thinking several threads back

What else are you occupying yourself with?

Wouldnt surprise me if they cut out the ending where they dumped the entire thing in a deep fryer

No you didn't

nice dude

this pic is nice
composed

Grim, look

I guess so.

dont get cocky, KID!

I continually countered your bullshit and explained how it was deceitful and inaccurate. All you're doing now is pointing out that I called you out. Quite pathetic, really.

Lmao
Jack is not a nice person ......

Yeah today has been really weird for me too
Just stood there dick swinging all day at work

I need some new audio books...

>_

That was not my intention

Never had Braum's. I'll add it to the list.

The nostalgia factor cannot be ignored. You're right about that. I'll always remember getting a pint of Mint Chocolate Chip at summer camp years ago and finding a huge chunk of chocolate in the middle.

Hi, Luka! I see the heat didn't melt you after all.

All you've said is "any and all representation of my past actions that are not straight from my own mouth are twisted versions of my revisionist truths".

I'll just sit with you instead.

Yes?

I was hunting for something to eat and watching Hannibal. Couldn't find anything I wanted and now I'm just on YouTube watching Overwatch content when I could just play the game. I must be demented.

*hugs* Hahaha what?

i was saying that fallout 4 gift was a good score for you
do you still think im mean?

SHUT UP, kid. i dont wanna hear another word of it. but yeah no im just being weird again.

Do not get anything from their food side: it's disgusting.
They just had like $1 double scooped ice cream cones that I used to always go get after baseball and soccer games.

Look what you did, Test.

I noticed.

I guess if you're already at that point in your life you wouldn't really care if one stabs you in the brain.

pussy

Well I thought about it

d o p e

So rude

I'm sorry I don't want my heart's arteries to clog up instantly from the amount of fat in that.

And I'd do it again.

Eee... Erio and Tsuchi are going at it again...

I don't like drama so I'm going to duck out for now... bye..

nothing lmao -hugs back tight-

Mean...hmm a lil', but I like you more as a nice person

How to argue like Tsuchi, when you're attacking someone stronger than Luka. A short lesson:

a.) Make shit up.
b.) Get countered and called out for making shit up.
c.) Make shit up.
d.) Get countered and called out for making shit up.
e.) Try to make the fact that you keep getting called out an argument AGAINST getting called out. It also helps to put it in le epic meme format.

Oh look, that thing where you use quotes on something no one said again. A lot of people say accurate things about my past. I talk about it with them, sometimes. You, however, do not.

Just buy a new heart.

You did that intentionally

What Overwatch content is worth watching?

Are you thinking of anything else?

yea i kno im trying
btw im gonna kill shiro for u

*cheek kissu* Yeah drama is a thread killer
Really think that ava is perfect for you

im gonna slice your dick into lil cubic centimeter chunks

The show is 50% food porn, so more like the producers did it to me intentionally.

None, don't do it, but I was just watching videos by a pro player called A_Seagull

Wow. You're already tossing me aside and moving on to another?

Would you rather I just argue like you and say everything ever that isn't straight from the horse's mouth is somehow twisting the truth because reality seems to be something you avoid like the plague?

I'm thinking all the pot has made you far too paranoid and far too detached from reality.

Calm down with your dick envy sci

Also, go make your goddamn tea.

nah
i sealed the windows mostly
only a crack so this high pressure air can escape
outside is prolly worse with stale hot dry air out there.
and these two fans help

my body is dehydrated though... :\

Ping Al
AL
Would you puzzles and crafts me? We could make something out of nothing, gold even

Omg abuser
You are worse than them right now

You knew what this was.

I'd rather you attack me with accurate things, or at least provide something that could possibly be construed as evidence for the claims you're making.

No, idiot, I'm not talking about "friends," and you are still doing that thing where you use strawman quotes. You and TP are the only heavy bullshitters that come to mind. Or at least TP was one. He seems to have calmed down recently; he's cooler now.

Make
Me

I'm more than just a penis.
I have feelings.
And a heart.
And you're breaking it.

Added

Me ? Should I be?

it s not for me it s for bc
im going to serve them to her with crackers and cheese

I should go pro and rename myself MercyOnly

What are you saying Casp

Well, are you?

Oh, so I should've capped every time you said that Haikus was in loved with you publicly while they'd openly post logs of them denying you?
Because other people remembering the events the same way is somehow "twisting the past" when everyone remembers it the same but didn't bother capping it?

Hahaha don't worry I got you
I've going to serve it to her whole inside her pussy and cream pie her~

My brain is empty.

I won't do anything, actually.

im going to find her first and keep her far away from you ,_,

I was asking Test if he wanted to do
PYSSEL OCH KNÅP
Would you like tå pyssla and knåpa with me?

SPEAK ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER.

Wait, you talking to me?

Start singing Let it Go and crying.

See

I want to meet a reaper main that isn't called xXx420edgedeath69xXx. MercyOnly would be a great reaper main name.

You said a bit earlier that there was an archive you could search. Again, I never claimed that she was "in love" with me, and she didn't post logs until after I was over her, removed her, and began ignoring her.

Funny how you still just mean you and TP with that, and TP really only talked about the "quitting forever" thing. He didn't sign on to most of the bullshit you're playing with now.

What's wrong with you? You don't want her to be happy?

You can really tell how insecure and desperate Tsuchi is from how he argues.

you did quit forever several times tho

I'm gonna burn all your stuff and me memories of you.
And all the Last Order cosplay I forced you to wear.

Is this another STUPID ALCHEMY JOKE?

Kinda wanna hug Sci irl

Added

Most of them were just breaks, TP. I only said "forever" once. Do I have to be mean to you again? I don't want to. :3

full metal alchemist !
:D

i want it more than anything ,_, she will have to be

puzzles and crafts motherfucker, do you even basic moonspeak?
Inbred yankee fuck

The gold part was, but do yu have the need?
For CRAFTSMAN SPEED
Puzzle and craft all night every night

no ma'am i'll be good

It's arts and crafts, not puzzles and crafts.

AND NO

I would go to hell If it was with you

You kept trying to readd them on Steam like every week.
They would literally post caps of the pending friend requests.

It was even a reoccurring joke in all of the group chats whenever you'd make a "I'm leaving forever" post or when you'd show up again. As in literally everyone in the chats were making fun of it.

You can burn the silly lab coat, but I'll always wear the silly lab coat in your heart.

puzzles is bad translation
pyssel is basically when you build really small things
like mend electronics and shit

How should I take this?

if you bite the squid the squid bites back

It's not a lab coat.
It's the flat surrogate mother of her's blouse with the sleeves rolled up.

Like always.

oh woops hi

from behind

woooo

Hm

Let us pyssla og knåpa. I'm fairly creative.

Funny you should say that, I play a good bit of Reaper.
I think the Genji autists are worse. XxN4rut0xX and using that faggot skin for him triggers me.

Yeah, I think this one is pretty clearly blatant lying rather than honest delusion on your part. The Haikus shit was long before we even used Steam, and there were no failed attempts at re-adding on other programs, either. I did add her on Steam once, just to catch up, and she accepted.

Based on your usage of "everyone" so far only meaning you and one other person, your next claim is pretty worthless as well.

She's kind of hot in the pic in the thumbnail.

I won't even give you neenees anymore.

Luka

Drinks lots of water and take a relaxing bath.

Hahaha no fucking way
That's adorable

I will do everything in my power to make her truly happy and enjoy life to the fullest
Don't worry about it ^^

It's just hardcore dude

Still not backing your claims up with that archive you mentioned, Tsuchi?

Yeah, you really should stick to Luka, More your intelligence level, you know? Your bullshit is way too easy to point out.

you dont know what happiness really is and you will never know

don't have a tub unfortunately

Me too, upped my creativity game madly the last year
Feels picasso as fuck

Fucking nice.

Check out my appetizer, blood chan.

You go too far...

I want this

Dang. Gotta get you a kiddie pool.

wish lexi wasn't so fucking stingy with the ninis

Wanna play overwatch with me and subtle sometime ?

This kills C'thulu

No thanks

?

lol
nah...

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

Wait, why not?!?!

Emotions are subjective
I feel happy so I am

Hurry up and add me on steam geez

The migration to Steam over MSN was in 2012 and she always would purposefully cap her entire screen to try and brag about how many people she's talking to for some reason so it's not like it was just the same image edited.

I lament that I didn't save caps like everyone else just to post now, since any and all things you'll just say "that's a lie and/or twisting the truth".

I asked if there was an archive, I have no clue whose even exists anymore.

Even something less than hour ago is now being called somehow "twisted".

Terrance's still exists but no search feature anymore.