facebook.com/jerrymcnerney
facebook.com/RepHuffman
facebook.com/senatorfeinstein
facebook.com/RepBobGibbs
facebook.com/RepRobertHurt
wh.gov/privacy
facebook.com/jebbush
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know what this means. Time to force the system to guide them into watched lands.

What a convenient app.

I was wondering where to put the land mines, but now there's an app for that.

Don't really need help for most of these countries. Just walk on in.

Let it happen

(((they)) don't hide it anymore
1 - this sort of app probably already exists
2 - this must be flaunting the law, but globalists are selective in application.

That activated my almonds user.

Bump to save Western Civilization
This is the kind of thing that needs an op.

This is an op just waiting to happen, and I see two major possibilities.
Just make a bunch of fake accounts and start fucking around, adding a ton of drone and camera warnings to build a fake wall of security to scare away the spics
GPS spoof your phone and intentionally walk into areas with security cameras and armed guards
Either way this is gonna backfire and Holla Forums will be responsible for it.
=We Border Patrol Now=

shame if someone scraped the strava heatmap from the inevitable (((human right's activists))) who will help them cross and leaked it to ICE

Why didn't we think of this first and make the ultimate honey pot?

Absolutely under fucking rated

How about an op where anons go to the border and put up land mines signs written in Spanish?

How about an OP to mine the border without signs and keep them guessing?

Do we have a law on the books that won't allow us to mine our own border? We mined the DMZ and Cuba. Seems like it would be cheaper.

Yes goyim, go out and plant indiscriminate explosive devices that can main your own men, women and children, wildlife, cops, border guards etc. It's worth it for the slim chance of stopping an immigrant!
Don't worry about tackling the root causes of immigration, just lash out at the symptoms.
This will surely further the cause of White Nationalism.

What would our people be doing in a lawless no man's land where mines are located?

We could easily counter everything they do. Just compile all their efforts here on Holla Forums and then hand it over to ICE. We the NSA now.

Because that could kill people on our own side. That's why you have to fence around mine fields. If you're going to do that put the mines on the Mexican side.

I never said put actual mines there, I said put signs there.

Again, moshe, what would OUR people be doing there? I don't give a fuck about your kind. Whites should be able to follow simple directions like, don't go here. Mining on THEIR side would be illegal because it isn't our land. They pulled out all the stops today. Even got the tards working overtime.

Placing mines and hunting spics?

You're might be a moron, a spic, a kike or all three. If you're going to go vigilante and put mines anywhere, put them in spicland.

you*

Did I ever mention how much I hate progressives? It's like they're just trolling us now.

bet that!

Why would you put warnings on the land mines? That defeats the purpose of a land mine.

Lucky for us there's also an app that tells ourguys where to avoid because land mines.

It's the same app.

I believe it's a crime to aid in breaking federal law as well, perhaps the courts can convict the app developers. Just keep them away from any cohen judges.

baiting on taco feilds is legal i hope

Minefields are not a good idea. Would it deter most invaders? Yes. Would it give a lot of ammunition to cucks? Hell yes. They'd fake some kid dying there even if they couldn't find one, nevermind the many more kids who'd die by allowing violent animals in.

this

Maybe the border patrol and ICE should be downloading this app.

ice.gov/contact

Oh look, it's the "FISH BOL/PRO-WHITE IS ANTI-WHITE/YOU ARE BEING BLUEPILLED" agent shill again.

The same laws that don't allow you to booby trap your own property.

However, I'm sure if the land on the border was federally owned they couldland mine it legally. Citizens doing it is a felony. Don't get caught.

And you're absolutely right. I don't think they would need to fake it; a kid stepping on a landmine would happen eventually.

We Just Need To
BUILD
THE
WALL

Who's to say some user didn't think of this?

Too bad the normies will report this into oblivion.

Giving a fuck about what cucks think is where everything went wrong in the first place.

Why would you persist in that folly?

How is shit like this even legal!?
This people deserve a bulled in their heads, nothing less.

A beaner steps on a land mine. The cucks will lose their minds and all the sane people will gather up and support it. Just be vocal next time. The only reason Trump won was his unfaltering vocals.

JOSE DESERVED THAT LANDMINE

Brazen fucking spics.

Isn't this illegal to begin with? Assisting in illegal immigration and people smuggling?

Why? Americans love guns so why not just enforce mandatory border patrol?

Place 'Tainted Water' in an area, and then promulgate that area as a safe route.

One thing to keep in mind is to prep /our/ routes before running with them. Fucking with already active trails means you could run across LEO or Traffickers, neither of whom you want to encounter.

Phone Numbers, Emails, Contacts and How-To Guides For Reporting Illegals.

ICE operates a 24/7, toll-free, confidential tip hotline for the U.S., Mexico, and Canada at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). For people in other countries, the ICE hotline number is 1-802-872-6199.

Like ICE, Customs & Border Patrol operates an anonymous tip line. The number for this hotline is 1-800-BE-ALERT (232-5378)

If you want to report kidnapped or exploited children, call 1-800-843-5678 to submit your report to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. The information you provide will be forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement agencies for further investigation.

Immigration & Naturalization Service 1-800-375-5283 National Service Center

wikihow.com/Report-Illegal-Immigrants

www.wikihow.com/Report-Illegal-Immigrants-Anonymously

www.criminalgovernment.com/docs/rel/aliens.html

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity

work.chron.com/anonymously-report-employers-hiring-undocumented-immigrants-9686.html

legalbeagle.com/8178997-report-illegal-immigrants-anonymously-freely.html

fairus.org/get-involved/how-report-illegal-immigrants

(201) 645-2240 Newark office, for New Jersey
(205) 591-0920 Birmingham office, for Alabama
(207) 780-3440 Portland office, for Maine
(208) 334-1824 Boise office, for Idaho
(210) 967-7035 San Antonio office, for Southern Texas
(212) 264-5923 New York office, for Southern New York
(214) 905-5807 Dallas office, for Eastern Texas
(215) 656-7195 Philadelphia office, for Eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware
(216) 522-4774 Cleveland office, for Northern Ohio
(303) 371-5028 Denver office, for Colorado
(305) 762-3610 Miami office, for Southern Florida
(307) 772-2040 Cheyenne office, for Wyoming
(312) 353-4465 Chicago office, for Illinois
(313) 568-6042 Detroit office, for Michigan
(314) 539-2538 St. Louis office, for Missouri
(317) 226-6202 Indianapolis office, for Indiana
(319) 364-3280 Cedar Rapids office, for Iowa
(401) 528-5532 Providence office, for Rhode Island (also 528-5545)
(402) 697-9154 Omaha office, for Nebraska (extension 627)
(404) 730-2841 Atlanta office, for Georgia (extension 346)
(405) 231-4595 Oklahoma City office, for Oklahoma
(406) 449-3991 Helena office, for Montana
(407) 855-4418 Orlando office, for Eastern Florida
(410) 962-7449 Baltimore office, for Maryland
(412) 395-4463 Pittsburgh office, for Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia
(414) 297-1571 Milwaukee office, for Wisconsin
(501) 646-4722 Ft. Smith office, for Western Arkansas
(502) 582-6953 Louisville office, for Kentucky
(503) 326-7475 Portland office, for Oregon
(504) 589-4120 New Orleans office, for Louisiana
(513) 684-2412 Cincinnati office, for Southern Ohio
(518) 431-0325 Albany office, for Northern New York
(601) 965-5878 Jackson office, for Mississippi
(603) 625-5276 Manchester office, for New Hampshire
(612) 313-9040 Bloomington office, for Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota
(617) 565-3100 Boston office, for Massachusetts
(619) 557-6011 San Diego office, for Southern California
(702) 388-6414 Las Vegas office, for Nevada
(703) 578-4901 Washington office, for District of Columbia and Northern Virginia
(704) 672-6938 Charlotte office, for North Carolina
(757) 858-7502 Norfolk office, for Southern Virginia
(801) 265-0136 Salt Lake City office, for Utah
(802) 527-3191 St. Albans office, for Vermont
(803) 727-4422 Charleston office, for South Carolina
(813) 288-1226 Tampa Bay office, for Central Florida
(816) 891-8350 Kansas City office, for Kansas
(860) 240-3346 Hartford office, for Connecticut
(901) 544-0256 Memphis office, for Tennessee and Eastern Arkansas (extension 136)
(907) 474-1025 Fairbanks office, for Alaska
(915) 540-1736 El Paso office, for Western Texas and New Mexico

South Central Florida Area INS 4
360 North Lake Blvd.,
Suite 107 West Palm Beach, FL 33410 Attn:Investigations

Northeastern Florida Area INS
P.O. Box 35029
Jacksonville, FL 32302
Attn: Investigations

For further information, please visit the U.S. Immigration and
Naturalization Service (INS)
homepage at: www.ins.gov.

/thread

@TeamCantor
Team CantorVerified account
@TeamCantor

@EricCantor
Eric CantorVerified account
@EricCantor ?
Vice Chair and Managing Director, @Moelis; former House Majority Leader. Working to build #AnAmericaThatWorks, #AnAmericaThatLeads. Tweets are…

Following Following @NancyPelosi
User actions
Nancy PelosiVerified account
@NancyPelosi ?
Democratic Leader, focused on strengthening America's middle class and creating jobs; mother, grandmother, dark chocolate connoisseur.

Following Following @SenatorTimScott
User actions
Tim ScottVerified account
@SenatorTimScott ?
Official account of U.S. Senator Tim Scott. Honored to represent the great state of South Carolina. RTs and follows dont equal endorsements. …

Following Following @DarrellIssa
User actions
Darrell IssaVerified account
@DarrellIssa ?
I work for CA-49, Chair the Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet, & serve on the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.

Following Following @RealBenCarson
User actions
Ben & Candy CarsonVerified account
@RealBenCarson ?
The Official Twitter Page of Dr. Ben & Candy Carson. Connect on Facebook: facebook.com/realbencarson

Following Following @AllenWest
User actions
Allen WestVerified account
@AllenWest ?
Former Congressman, retired Army Lieutenant Colonel and author of Guardian of the Republic

Following Following @SenMikeLee
User actions
Mike LeeVerified account
@SenMikeLee ?
I am a United States Senator from the great state of Utah. Please help me restore constitutional leadership to Washington!

Following Following @TheDemocrats
User actions
The DemocratsVerified account
@TheDemocrats ?
This is the official Twitter account of the Democratic Party. Follow us to get the latest info on Democratic news and issues.

Following Following @RandPaul
User actions
Senator Rand PaulVerified account
@RandPaul ?
U.S. Senator for Kentucky | I fight for the Constitution, individual liberty and the freedoms that make this country great.

Following Following @marcorubio
User actions
Marco RubioVerified account
@marcorubio ?
US Senator for Florida. Follow @SenRubioPress for more updates.

Following Following @SenTedCruz
User actions
Senator Ted CruzVerified account
@SenTedCruz ?
Representing the State of Texas in the United States Senate.

What an interesting choice in countries.

@timkaine
Husband to Anne, father of 3. U.S. Senator from Virginia. In my free time, I’m either outdoors, reading, or jamming on the harmonica.

@GreenPartyUS
Official Twitter account of the Green Party of the United States // Twitter oficial del Partido Verde E.E.U.U. facebook.com/GreenPartyUS

@SpeakerRyan
Office of the 54th Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan.

@HouseDemocrats
House Democratic Caucus of the United States Congress. Chairman @RepJoeCrowley, Vice Chair @RepLindaSanchez, @DemsEspanol

@SenateDems
News from leadership staff of Senate Democrats.

@HouseGOP
The United States House of Representatives Republican Conference. @housegop on Instagram & Snapchat.

@SenateGOP
News and updates from Republican senators and their staff.

@GOPLeader
I serve as Majority Leader and Representative of California's 23rd district in the U.S. House of Representatives.

@TeamCantor

@EricCantor
Vice Chair and Managing Director, @Moelis; former House Majority Leader. Working to build #AnAmericaThatWorks, #AnAmericaThatLeads.

@NancyPelosi
Democratic Leader, focused on strengthening America's middle class and creating jobs; mother, grandmother, dark chocolate connoisseur.

@SenatorTimScott
Official account of U.S. Senator Tim Scott. Honored to represent the great state of South Carolina. RTs and follows dont equal endorsements.

@DarrellIssa
I work for CA-49, Chair the Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet, & serve on the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.

@RealBenCarson

@AllenWest

@SenMikeLee
I am a United States Senator from the great state of Utah. Please help me restore constitutional leadership to Washington!

@TheDemocrats
This is the official Twitter account of the Democratic Party. Follow us to get the latest info on Democratic news and issues.

@RandPaul
U.S. Senator for Kentucky | I fight for the Constitution, individual liberty and the freedoms that make this country great.

@marcorubio
US Senator for Florida. Follow @SenRubioPress for more updates.

@SenTedCruz
Representing the State of Texas in the United States Senate.

@tedcruz
Father of two, @heidiscruz's husband, fighter for liberty. Representing the great state of Texas in the U.S. Senate.

@GDouglasJones
Senator-elect from the state of Alabama.

@SenatorCardin
U.S. Senator for Maryland. Ranking Member, Foreign Relations Committee. Instagram.com/senatorcardin facebook.com/senatorbencardin

@ChrisVanHollen
U.S. Senator for Maryland

@mike_pence
Vice President of the United States

@RepAlGreen
Proud to represent the 9th District of Texas in the U.S. House of Representatives • facebook.com/repalgreen

@USRepRHinojosa
Proudly representing the 15th Congressional District of Texas

@WhipHoyer
The Democratic Whip of the U.S. House of Representatives, representing Maryland's 5th Congressional District.

@RepCuellar
Serving the 28th District of Texas in U.S. House of Representatives

@RepGeneGreen
Proudly serving the 29th Congressional District of Texas | Ranking Member of @EnergyCommerce Subcommittee on Health | Proud @UHouston Alum

@Clyburn
Rep. Clyburn is the Assistant Democratic Leader, the number three Democrat in the House of Representatives. He represents South Carolina's 6th District.

@RepHankJohnson
I fight for justice, civil rights and working people.

@repcleaver
This is the official Twitter page of Congressman Emanuel Cleaver, II, representing Missouri's Fifth District.

@BobbyScott
Proudly representing Virginia's 3rd Congressional District. Ranking Member, Committee on Education and the Workforce @edworkforcedems.

@RepEBJ
Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson representing TX-30; Ranking Member of the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology

@RepJoseSerrano
Congressman representing the South Bronx, New York.

@JacksonLeeTX18
Official Twitter account for Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, Representing Texas' 18th Congressional District in the U.S.

@NydiaVelazquez
Represents New York's 7th Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives. Top Democrat on House Small Business Committee.

@RepMarciaFudge
I work on behalf of the people of the 11th District to create jobs, promote quality education, improve access to health care and protect civil rights for all.

@RepAndreCarson
The official Twitter account for Congressman André Carson of Indiana's 7th District. #Indianapolis #Indy

@RepJeffries
Member of Congress, House Democratic Leadership, Judiciary and Budget Committee. Proudly Represent Brooklyn & Queens in the 8th Congressional

@RepJerryNadler
Representing parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn. I serve as Ranking Member of @HouseJudDems + on @TransportDems.

@RepYvetteClarke
Serving NY's 9th District. Chair, Multicultural Media Caucus; Co-Chair, Black Women & Girls Caucus; Co-Chair, Caribbean Caucus

@RepJohnConyers
Representing Michigan's 13th Congressional District. | Korean War Vet | I stand for #JobsJusticePeace ???. | RM of @HouseJudDems

@RepAnnaEshoo
Representing California's 18th Congressional District–the heart of Silicon Valley.

@DorisMatsui
Representing California's 6th Congressional District - including the capital city of Sacramento. Member of the Energy and Commerce Committee.

@RepZoeLofgren
Member of Congress Proudly Representing CA's 19th Congressional District in Silicon Valley's cities of San Jose, Morgan Hill & Gilroy

@RepMcNerney
Proudly representing California's 9th Congressional District. Learn more about my work in Congress at facebook.com/jerrymcnerney

@RepBera
Proudly representing Sacramento County, California in the U.S. House of Representatives

@RepThompson
Rep. Mike Thompson represents California's 5th Congressional District and chairs the House Gun Violence Prevention Task Force.

@RepHuffman
Congressman for California's North Coast. On Facebook at facebook.com/RepHuffman

@SenBlumenthal
Connecticut’s U.S. Senator

@SenGillibrand
Theo and Henry's mom, U.S. Senator from New York, author of NYT bestseller Off the Sidelines. Pitcher, but sometimes left fielder. Democrat.

@SenatorDurbin
Serving the people of Illinois. Democratic Whip.

@SenSchumer
Official account of Senator Chuck Schumer - New York’s Senator RT?endorsement

@SenFeinstein
United States Senator from California. On Facebook at: facebook.com/senatorfeinstein

@elizabethforma
United States Senator from Massachusetts.

@SenWarren
Official twitter account of Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts.

@KamalaHarris
Senator for California. Former CA Attorney General. Dedicated to fighting for justice & giving voice to the voiceless. Wife, s-mom, sister, aunt. Aspiring chef.

@RepMikeTurner
I proudly represent the Tenth District of Ohio. Montgomery County, Greene County and Fayette County. #OH10

@RepBradWenstrup
US Representative for the people of Ohio's 2nd District, Physician, Army Reservist, Dad, Lifelong Ohioan

@RepDaveJoyce
Father, husband, and former prosecutor proudly representing #OH14

@PatTiberi
Father, husband, son, OSU Alum, #Buckeye fan. Proudly representing #OH12

@RepSteveChabot
Husband, grandpa, public servant, & proud Cincinnatian. Chairman of @HouseSmallBiz & senior Member on @HouseForeign & @HouseJudiciary.

@RepSteveStivers
Proud to represent the citizens of Ohio's 15th Congressional District.

@RepJimRenacci
Serving my fourth term representing the great people of the 16th district of Ohio in the House of Representatives

@RepBobGibbs
R-OH facebook.com/RepBobGibbs

@RepBillJohnson
Proudly representing #Ohio's 6th Congressional District. Energy Enthusiast. Veteran. Husband. Father. Grandfather.

@RepMcKinley
Proud to serve the First District of West Virginia in the U.S. House of Representatives. Member of the Energy and Commerce Committee. Staff-run…

@RepMGriffith
Congressman Griffith represents the 9th District of Virginia in the U.S. House of Representatives.

@RepRobertHurt
Former U.S. Representative for Virginia's Fifth District facebook.com/RepRobertHurt

@SteveKingIA
Representing the 4th District of Iowa #IA04

@RepScottRigell
It is a privilege to serve and represent Virginia's 2nd Congressional District.

@RepWebster
A family man and small-business owner who is dedicated to serving the citizens of Central Florida with honor and integrity.

RobWittman
proud husband, father, grandfather; humble Rep. of VA's 1st District; Seapower and Projection Forces Subcommittee Chair; advocate of…

@Randy_Forbes
Representing Virginia's Fourth Congressional District. (Following a group or person does not indicate support or endorsement of their beliefs or opinions.)

@RepTedYoho
Representing Florida's 3rd Congressional District; large animal veterinarian; conservative business owner; Member of @HouseForeign & @HouseAgNews

@RepGoodlatte
Proudly representing the Sixth Congressional District of Virginia in the U.S. House of Representatives. Chair of @HouseJudiciary. #VA06

@RepDeSantis
The Official Twitter account for Congressman DeSantis. Proudly representing Florida's 6th District.

@RepMarkMeadows
Businessman, husband, and father proudly representing North Carolina's 11th Congressional District. Chairman of @freedomcaucus.

@replouiegohmert
Member of Congress, representing the first district of Texas which encompasses over 12 counties stretching nearly 120 miles down the eastern border of Texas.

@CoryBooker
U.S. Senator from New Jersey

@TGowdySC
Official account of U.S. Congressman Trey Gowdy. Representing the Fourth District of South Carolina. Chairman of @GOPoversight.

@DWStweets
Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida's 23rd District. Chair of The Democratic National Committee (2011-2016). Mom, wife, FL Gator.

@jeffsessions
Official campaign account for Friends of Sessions Senate Committee

@USAGSessions

@realDonaldTrump
45th President of the United States of America

@BernieSanders
The political revolution is just beginning. Tweets by staff.

@POTUS
45th President of the United States of America, @realDonaldTrump. Tweets archived: wh.gov/privacy

@POTUS44
This is an archive of an Obama Administration account maintained by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).

@WhiteHouse
Welcome to @WhiteHouse! Follow for the latest from President @realDonaldTrump and his Administration.

@TerryMcAuliffe
Husband, father, entrepreneur, and Governor. Focused on creating jobs and growing Virginia's economy.

@USAGSessions
The Hon. Jeff Sessions is the 84th Attorney General of the United States. Qui Pro Domina Justitia Sequitur. (This is NOT run by the AG or his staff )

@jaredkushner

@EricTrump
Executive Vice President of The @Trump Organization. Husband to @LaraLeaTrump. Large advocate of @StJude Children's Research Hospita…

@ChelseaClinton
Mom of Charlotte & Aidan, Married to Marc, Advocate, Author, Teacher, @ClintonFdn & @ClintonHealth & @HealthierGen, New Yorker

@HumaAbedin
Lucky mom, proud #HillaryForAmerica Dem, lover of fiction w/ no time to read it & of shows I can't get enough of (Veep), devourer of french fries & ice cream.

@johnpodesta
Founder of @amprog, @equitablegrowth; White House COS to Pres. @BillClinton. Fmr. Counselor to @BarackObama.

@BarackObama
Dad, husband, President, citizen.

@BillClinton
Founder, Clinton Foundation and 42nd President of the United States. Follow @clintonfdn for more on my work around the world.

@HillaryClinton
Wife, mom, grandma, women+kids advocate, FLOTUS, Senator, SecState, hair icon, pantsuit aficionado, 2016 presidential candidate.

@JebBush
43rd Governor of Florida. Connect on Facebook: facebook.com/jebbush

@CAgovernment
The State of California's official Twitter account.

@GOP
Join our team and get official updates from the Republican National Committee.

Pretty much this, and obviously if some random beaner can use it, the US government can access its information too.

What a nice person.

guys make sure you record the placement of the mines because we'll manifest destiny eventually and we dont want to have a bunch of unknown landmines in the wilderness for our future people

Knowing the potential risks and rewards, I suggest that when using this to go kill spics, there is some degree of opsec and teamwork employed.

Some basic common-sense things:

1) Instead of having the people on the field use the app, have someone communicate (by using non-kiked communications) to a team where to go. This reduces the likelihood of the system compromising the strike teams.

2) Avoid ICE. If ICE is near you, the work is being done. Moreover, a bunch of people with guns near a border is kinda suspicious - they'll think you're drug dealers, at best.

3) Don't trap lethally - no land mines, no spike pits. ICE might get caught. That is no good.

4) Scouts are important. You need to be sure that you know when ICE is coming, and you need to bounce and go to where ICE is not going to be.

5) Communicate with other groups of people doing the same thing. You don't want to have too much overlap in your spic killing areas, this causes administrative issues ("oh shit ice is coming, oh wait nvm that's one of ours.")

Moreover, I'll suggest that flooding the app with false information is not a great idea, unless done surgically. I don't think random people should do this. This should be done by people who know what they're doing, and who know where our guys are.

I think the ideal team of people for using this to slaughter spics would look something like this:

Command:
1 Commander, tasked with manipulating the app to funnel spics into certain spots.
1-2 Administrators, tasked with relaying commands to people on the ground and giving everyone supplies (food, guns, binoculars, bullets).

Scouting Squads:
3-4 groups of 1-2 Scouts, tasked with relaying correct information (location of ICE, location of spics) to Command. This squad should have no guns and a reasonable excuse to present to ICE if they get caught.

Shooting Squads:
2-4 Snipers, tasked with shooting some damn spics.

To put it flatly, this isn't a one-man job. I'd suggest that a group of at least 10 people as above would be best suited for this.

This will be the greatest Holla Forums Op in a long time. I can already feel it.

Capped

Easy fix, just charge them with aiding and abetting criminal activity.
They literally say on their website they're intention is to help crossing of the US States Boarder illegally
They're intention as stated is to get people across the better, more effectively. Thus their intention is to aid, increase, or assist in the crime of illegal entry.
By offering location data with the intention to "provide real time information for the best immigration routes to cross the U.S. - Mexico boarder" the first time someone uses it, they have concretely asisted them in the criminal act. To the extent that by their stated purpose it may have possibly not occured with out them.
Again all it would take for one person to use the application in crossing illegally, or even proof by the real time submissions and tracking data they would have, that could be seized following a criminal case, proving a use of the app, and the criminal offence.

Their little social approval bux grab of a shitty start up won't be so fun when they're sitting in prison with felonies.

guiding illegals to their doom would be pretty fun

Naw son. Keep track of the numbers, maybe, but don't bother with the locations. Just put up a sign saying "Free Buried Tacos". They'll find them all eventually.

Jail them right next to all the "sanctuary city" mayors and governors.

If you want to let it happen, get an android emulator, download the app, make a note of all possible openings and notify ICE. That is, if you're a burger.

Good lad.

WE DMZ NAO