I found myself with access to pretty much unlimited parts for Arduino and a variety of materials from blue foam to wood...

I found myself with access to pretty much unlimited parts for Arduino and a variety of materials from blue foam to wood + a workshop I can use freely.

I need some practice making shit with my hands so I was thinking of replicating an accessory from a video game to learn something. I was thinking something that requires movement so that I could use small motors or lights since I have hundreds of LEDs.

You guys got any ideas on what I could make? suggest some cool gadgets
pic unrelated

Build a gun and shoot yourself.

I can 3D print a gun but it would only be able to shoot once and it would take a week to print and assemble
seems like a waste, but thanks for the input

I've been playing around with arduino for past few weeks. You can make snake on 10*10 display made of LEDs. That's one idea.

Build something to implant in your brain that makes you post this shit to livejournal instead of here.

I'm pretty good with processing already, this would be more about being able to build something physical and integrating mechanical inside of it.
But thanks anyway

Do your own school projects.

install gentoo on the arduino and tell me the ip

Well with motors you can make vibrators (look up how they work) like in gamepads or phones, so make them do something based on input from game.

Using a motor to "make" a vibrator is a gigantic waste of time when you can just buy a proper one extremely cheaply.

These suck most of the times.
The few I've used broke themselves by vibrating.

Maybe don't stick them up your ass, queer.

counter bump

Holy shit, that sound incredible. So you have an electronics workshop + what else? Do you have any kind of mills? Can you machine plastics or light metals? What kind of inventory you have.

This would be a dream for me. Sadly I don't really have much time for hobbies, so that workshop would be wasted on me.

Make a frog that hops.

Electronic Workshop/Wood Workshop with saws and shit/3D printing setup/Laser Cutting setup and I think somehwere in the building there might also be a foundry but I don't think I can use it.

I got a job as a programming help in an Art university and they have a ton of sweet shit in here.

Once is enough. Just shoot yourself from the bottom of your head so that it travels through your skull vertically.

Just to add, I would go with some complex scifi weapons or accessory. They have a good amount of challenge and will probably force you to learn more while making them. And you can sell them to collectors to fund the new projects and buy better quality materials.

Just look at Dead Space shit. It has good amount of complexity, but you don't have to use 50% of the time on the paint jobs. Scifi is perfect in that way, most of the stuff don't need a complex painting, so you can focus on designing and manufacturing.

make a clapper to turn on your computer

Nigger if i wasn't on my phone and it wasn't so shit that it crashes the browser every time i try to add an image i'd post the instructions for the hopping origami frog i made 88 of for trump to win the election. Google it yourself faggot.

a mask that's extremely painful when you take it off

Neat. I haven't done origami since I was a kid. Will do.