Megami Tensei

New Megaten thread.

What are you:

What's your:

Right now I'm very close to 100%'ing SJ. Will post a cap here if the thread is still up by the time I get there.

MUH DICK

Sun
Route 3
A delicious blend of coacoa and hot milk
shen megumi tensai ivy a polka lips
debisama
herald
either that tall, dark, trustworthy angel or Uriel

I put down P4G due to SMT4A and don't really want to return to it. I wish all games had the option to fuck over your friends and continue on to have a legitimate endgame.

It is something that isn't really put in more games, depending on the series the fans might actually hate the game for having that option.

What are you:

SMT IV

Neutral, I expect

Not much

What's your:

Doomguy meets antarctica

well SMT4 is really bad about that, have fun. There's a 20 point choice right before the cutoff so if you go into the final choice neutral unless you're at -10/+10 you're not going to be able to stay it

1st playthrough I always do it blind, to see where I end up really. I'm having a hard time finding where I'm supposed to go for every mission.

Lvl 30 @ Hunting Xi Wangmu

yeah, it's stupid as fuck, basically just do whatever, know that neutral for that game isn't actually being neutral, it's being a schizophrenic.
MURDER ALL CHILDREN, but spare this guy in the arena, MURDER ALL SURVIVORS, but don't kill this demon who shot you with lasers.

It is possible. I went in blind and got neutral on my first run.
I haven't gotten around to finishing it though. I'm more than fucking ready for the game to end but it's got me bogged down with side shit that's killing my will to keep playing, particularly because what the characters are saying will happen sounds horribly anticlimactic.

SMT4 is a fucking mess, it is like they didn't fucking playtest it at all.

Is there a monster catching discord? I don't mean people jerking off to monster girls but SMT, Digimon, Yokai Watch, Robopon, Pokemon, Monster rancher bros hanging out and enjoying the collect a thongs?

yeah 4 and apoc both suffer from "what the fuck were they thinking"
god both are horrible games

Would you playtest a game where the opening 10 hours is you being 1 shot by mobs and having to go back to the inn if you don't instakill everything?

I swear to god, I had fun playing strange journey and generally found everything relatively easy to find, but this overworld is pure melted garbage

They did manage to fix that in the sequel. Pretty much the only thing.

It doesn't help there's a long ass unskippable cutscene when you die.
I don't know if it gets shorter on subsequent deaths. I always close and relaunch the game since it's faster than sitting through that crap

Have only played the Persona games so far.
Still plan on playing the main ones some day in the future.

Persona is SMT for women. Enjoy being a numale.

Persona is okay as a starting point, but at some point you have to don your big boy pants and kick some demon ass

then you play 4 and apoc and it's right back to persona for 90% of both games

Persona 3 ruined the franchise. It went from creepy doll faced people to uguu ugguu anime desu!

They fixed smirks as well, though it is still a very flawed system

Persona 3 sucked balls, and all the things it introduced were retarded and boring. You actually got less characterization due to the nature of social links, because all they'd reflect on is self insert sempai. In Persona 2, every location that had an interior had unique dialogue for every character on the team and anyone following them around. These dialogues would update every time something happened, sometimes even in between parts of strings of cut scenes or dungeons. Trails level dialogue and detail.

Yeah the sheer amount of shit people say just running around town surprised me the first I played.

Still alive here, handing all of these tickets/vouchers.

Is it possible to rip 3D models out of PS2 games?

SMT: Apoc is not that bad.
It's linear as fuck though, with the only real options that matter appearing at the end of the game.
The Samurais are useless and they made me loss the YHVH fight more than once.
Fuck the DLC. Holy shit, there is pay to win and the "A godslayer needs…" quests.

yeah all of those are "pretty bad"
Not to mention they left the core mechanical problems from 4 untouched.
Like no defense outside of resists, so you 1 shot every boss.

I'm playing on War difficulty, and I can't one-shot jack shit. In fact, I have to fuse certain demons to deal with certain bosses.
I went STR instead of MAG, maybe MAG is broken and STR is useless?

You deserve it you fucking faggot

how are you fucking up that bad.
STR is the most damaging, but dex picks up faster.
magic is useless because
your MC gets pierce all for the last dungeon so it doesn't matter

enjoy your eternal damnation, hope it was worth your shitty friendship

It wasn't worthy at all.

Strange Journey. Why couldn't SMT4 be more like SJ, damnit?

Enjoy YHVH punishing you and your shitty friends for all eternity, bondsfag

I think SJ is too boring and repetitive.

I had no idea what i was in for when i got it.

I dont know how or why, i could not even comprehend how. I just love the atmosphere, music, combat, and even the damn story with its engaging characters. Traversing Black World does in fact get mentally draining though.

The game still is addicting as fuck for me, its my fav SMT game so far, out of nocturne and purse owner 3 and imagine.

Alright lets do this, which demon would you fuck?
Pics related its my list.

Strange journey, because is the only shin megami tensei game I have
probably chaos since it sounds like fun
nothing at the moment just started playing the game

speaking of, I'm new to shin megami tensei series and I heard this game is kinda difficult and that you have to use buff strategies most of the time and I wanted to know what are good demons to recruit and to keep for future fusion use and any other tips that can help me with this game since I'm a scrub when it comes to dungeon crawlers

b-but pixie is so tiny
Some of the hindu ones are pretty cool but third pic is sexiest demon

And just when you're getting bored of the formulaic exploration after Delphinus, Eridanus comes with Jack adding more to the plot as well as being extremely difficult to explore yet satisfying once you do. The sleep tiles also work pretty well for recovering at no cost.

Replace your demons with better ones, try to have a healer or two, get anti curse/light armor asap so you don't get frustrating hama/mudo (instakills) induced game overs. Strange Journey is easy at first, you don't really need advice besides saving often.

fish tits

You remind me of /monster/.

If YHVH can get beaten by the power of friendship then he must be pretty fucking weak at this point

He can't, that's why Bonds is a fucking honeypot. Unless you escape his demarcated realm of Amala, he'll just come back and torture your ass.

And there's no problem with it.
Pixie's too small, unless she can stretch?

I would take Sedna though, Monoeyes are cutiepies.

He's weak against friendship because he hasn't got any friends.

Monotheism was a mistake.

Well in his case it's varying flavors of latex fetishists. Certainly okay so long as you don't shove it in other people's faces.

Honestly, most of those groups are too scarce (Monster Rancher), too large (Pokemon) or too niche (Youkai Watch) to really get together in one place without one group either taking over or everyone just going off into their own groups.

Playin some hip JP-only megaten fangame, takes elements and characters from the whole series and lets you do lewd things to them.

All of the angels jesus christ.

EVERY SINGLE ONE

I was playing Persona 5 until somebody misplaced or threw my JPN copy out so currently finishing up SMTIV
Neutral, but I wanted chaos since the side quest rush in neutral are annoying as fuck.
Last one I remember doing was Koga Saburo and Kali
Nocturne probably
Only one I've played was DDS
Fiend
The one and only

I think it's official, Holla Forums.

I'm autistic.

Get that to your doctor ASAP for Autismbux boy.

Make sure to reward yourself with a nice meal of chicken tenders for this achievement user

I'm more disappointed at you using a DSi than I am about your journey through one of the best recent SMT games.