Dae horseshoe

Feminists are just reverse pol/tv/, tbqh

God forbid a movie depict anyone but a man going through hardships or dying.

Fucking cunts.

just like real life

Its not really a horseshoe, but its a shared view of reality. They see it from different ends, but see the same thing.

Only leftists hate what is beautiful. For they are the enemy of virtue and purity.

Isn't the consensus that Blade Runner is a numale movie because all the stronk powerful women and the disposable male protag?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

The important thing is that K is a broken, pathetic individual. Blade Runner is shining a light on the downsides of all of this gender fuckery. I imagine that's what the butthurt is really about.

I don't get it. Apart from "i'm a lover but also a fighter" what did he say that was stupid?

Oh it shows. Blade Runner 2049 was total force awakens tier tripe tbw.

I wasn't aware that feminists were subjected to the Ludovico treatment

This article is clickbait. the film isn't even as violent as the original.

Consensus is a communistic idea. Make up your own mind.

None, you were just responding to a Holla Forumser who thinks Holla Forums tier memeing will hide his butthurt.

Found the alt-righter.

when will /saltleft/ finally leave, I also like how this movie still causes butt hurt just for being good

this guy gets it

I accept the fact that sometimes a product is not meant for me.
Even less all of them which is the motto of the new left: "Everything is be about me". They have no notion of privacy, fuck them.

That's the opposite of what the alt-right preach, m8. Alt-right loves collectivism. You're thinking of based Liberalists.

Shut up, sweetie, everything I don't like is aut-right

Liberalists claim to be individualists, aut-righters claim they are a collective just because they are organizing. That is the joke. If the aut-righters love collectivism, they clearly do not understand it.

they portray ryan fucking gosling as having to resort to a simulated waifu because of nasty used up old feminist nigger whores like you not wanting to, and you even have a problem with her being pleasant instead of a shriveled dried up cunt like you?
females are subhuman

What don't the alt-right understand about collectivism?

That a group is people agreeing to work together as long as it serves their individual interests, while a collective is a group in which individual interests are not accepted and you have to be ready to die for the survival and prosperity of the group.

I don't get the sense many of them are opposed to dying for their people, in principle. That's not to say they aren't cowards who would back down at the last second.

lmao

The French revolution was a mistake.

irk, democracy is literally communism.

This website is fucking gay

Democracy is democracy, and that's bad enough.

7 more years

It was not a mistake but the very means by which the jews got into power.

go suck some cocks tranny faggot

>>>/cuckchan/

RENT FREE

A dick lives rent free inside your tranny whore mouth? We already knew that.

LIVING IN THE WHITE HOUSE
RENT FREE

Imagine being a cocksucking tranny who is so pathetic he can't even make the guy he's sucking off cum