REPORT: FBI Director Wray Demanding ALL NAMES REDACTED From FISA Memo

REPORT: FBI Director Wray Demanding ALL NAMES REDACTED From FISA Memo

Fox News contributor Sara A. Carter reports FBI Director Christopher Wray, along with the Justice Department, are pressuring the White House to redact all names in the FISA abuse memo prior to its release.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
archive.fo/7q3oM
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/update-white-house-snubs-deep-state-says-will-release-memo-without-redactions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THEY ARE SCARED

In case people weren't aware or they forgot, this faggot really made his bones prosecuting fictitious holohoax cases against elderly Germans.

What the actual fuck would even be the point then?

Yeah that will never happen.

yeah, yeah, when is this drama supposed to end, it keeps going and going.

Seriously. The shitty part is we are literally months ahead of the entire news and release cycle so most of this shit always ends the same with back and forth baloney and nothing ever happening. Hopefully I am proven wrong in this case since Trump actually doesn't play by their rules but I guess we will see.

I truly love how terrified they are.

if they're not doing anything wrong, they have nothing to hide

Wew.

Correct me if I am wrong but when he was nominated there were several threads investigating his background.. Didn't we decide he was likely okish?

Wouldn't it be worse for them if they did that?

show the American people what their government gets up to when left to their own devices Mr President

They are hoping that the demand for heads to roll will be lessened if it meant you had to hang all, innocent and not, to fix the problem. Black block tactics.

Indeed. It's fucking fatiguing. There are two possibilities, of course… Either trump never had any intentions on fixing the serious problems, or he is attempting to fix everything in a manner that doesnt involve causing the entire country to implode into unrest.

Realistically, I would guess that atleast 80% of congress and a serious amount of state and local officials are guilty of crimes deserving of the death penalty. With that being the case.. Think of it.. If the majority of the government were rounded up to be jailed for crimes? Even if Trump had the full trust of the nation the implications of the entire apparatus needing to be jailed would cause unrest. And Trump does not have the full trust of the nation, he has a significant subversive population that would waste no time in causing bullshit the moment such a thing happens. Which, we would most likely handle readily but unrest of those levels leaves the door open for some mossad shit to go down in the void.

Really hard to get a read on what is going on lately.

Maybe he just wants more time to negotiate his own plea deal? Although with the train "accident" yesterday they are just trying to buy time for a spree of suicides to clean up the mess.

Sounds like he needs to be shown the Wray to the fictituous oven.

I expect there will be a "spontaneous accidental random" leak of the full uncensored memo if the official release gets censored in the hours or days following the public outrage

Do yu no de wrei

Trump focus on Jailing all senators,congressmen, and small fry politicians who are pro-amnesty before he considers deporting the 25+ million illegals. Send in the national guard if needed.

That's how I view how Trump should handle the memo business as well.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3).

Harboring – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

Encouraging/Inducing – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who – encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

Holy crap these faggots are shitting themselves. I had my doubts as to how damaging the memo would really be, but given the reactions from Dems, the amount of preemptive damage control from the kike media, and hand-wringing by FBI and DOJ, my initial assumption may have been wrong. What a time to be alive.

We shall spit on him my bruthas. hwuuiick ptchu.

He can demand all he wants. Doesn't matter, he's not calling the shots.

Kek bless your awesome digits
TRUMP RELEASES IT IN FULL TOMORROW MORNING

Another FBI director. He should be deported to Africa for suggesting such a niggardly thing.

Yep, they're screwed.

The dubs say it's going to happen. Let it fucking happen.

A-fucking-mazing, isn't it? The same shits who obsess over knowing every single fucking thing about what We the People are doing.

It's probably not going to come out today, either. The agony will continue.

For about 15 seconds I thought this meant he wanted to know all the redacted names, not to unknow all the unredacted ones. Call me an optimist~

Hm…

archive.fo/7q3oM
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/update-white-house-snubs-deep-state-says-will-release-memo-without-redactions/

But they just quote some "senior administration official" from yesterday… I'm still not convinced.

why do those deep state faggots think they deserve that consideration after what they did?

when your security apparatus and all its agencies are utilised to ensure stability and see that efforts to expose the criminality of your ruling class is a matter of national security, because proceedings to expose the rot would undermine you on the world stage

deserve doesn't play into it

Do y'all ever get the feeling that many of the government players Trump nominates and praises are just him arranging an easy, child-level obstacle course of incompetent and predictable small potatoes to work around while he focuses on the real tasks at hand?

That would be a fine timeline.

i know thats you carlos. ive got you in my sights you little punk