Why is there no FPS game based on the Syrian conflict?

Why is there no FPS game based on the Syrian conflict?

It is the first war filmed in HD and the most documented (almost on par with WW2).

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/485980/
archive.is/3qrCp
irrussianality.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/putin-on-communism/
donaldjtrump.com/contract/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It hasnt ended yet.
Also, i dont understand, why do so few soldiers of the SAA wear helmets?
Do they want to be space marines or are they just THAT undersupplied?

Fair point, but you would expect atleast some small games or mods of the war considering it has been raging on for a couple years now.

Conventional armies don't work really well against guerillas. The U.S. had trouble with insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan, so you could imagine how an Arab state equipped with Soviet/Cold-war tech had to adapt to survive.

The Syrian military was built to fight Israel, not foreign-imported terrorists that fight dirty.

The second the Syrians start fighting Israel your favorite politicians will betray your trust

The reason why the U.S had trouble is because they went to occupy. You cant fight the native populace and insurgents who hide among them unless you're excessively brutal. After the first few terrorist attacks on their soldiers, they should have corralled a few neighborhoods worth together and made everyone watch as they burnt them alive by example. If the terrorists tried again, you wipe out the entire neighborhood/village. Make examples to the point where the people decide "fuck it, theyre not worth protecting". Its how the mongols dealt with the muslims way back when. You burn down an entire city, and murder every fucking person, people know the score if youre fucked with twice.

I dont see why fighting a guerilla war means you wouldnt use a helmet, the army of my country used them when we were fighting commie guerillas in the 60s.

That doesn't really answer why they don't wear helmets, unless a helmet is the sole defining aspect of a conventional army and not wearing one makes you a gorilla. If you are running around with a squad of people loaded up with guns n shit then there's no reason not to wear a helmet too, unless you just simply don't have any.

"Inshallah"

Lack of resources/supplies probably.

There is a finite number of Syrians defending their country and a limitless supply of Mudslimes entering into the country through Turkey and Jordan.

If you looked at the early stages of the war everyone had helmets, now only the Republican Guard and special forces do.

Something else to note is that the NDF (civilian volunteers) mingles with the SAA.

Neighborhoods have been bombed and shelled endlessly, practically every major city (save Damascus) has turned into Stalingrad. It has reached a point where both sides dig underneath to blow up enemy hideouts with TNT from below.

This tbh. If Syria started fighting Israel you bet your ass Putin maybe Trump too would turn against Assad.

the battlefield 2 version of Project Reality does have a couple maps that are basically the Syrian Civil War - you have the FSA vs. the Syrian Army based in Syria. so the Rebels get unique vehicles like a truck with a dual 23mm AA gun on the back of it, or a T55 tank.

Its pretty neat, but the Syrian Army gets BMP2's and those things are scary as hell

You're full of shit

That's nice and all but the FSA doesn't even exist anymore. It's Al-Nusra + ISIL versus SAA with Russian air support (vid related, muzzies getting burried).

I once tried PR but it lags on my PC for some reason, even though it meets the system requirements.

Not a fps but still store.steampowered.com/app/485980/

kys, m8

Nope. Putin loves Jews and will do everything to defend Israel.

archive.is/3qrCp

We're still fucked

You've made this thread before and admitted you only made it to share webms you ripped off from /k/, now fuck off.

? I have no idea what you're talking about.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that Putin loves Jews Not that I really give a fuck either way

I think Putin wants to remain on good terms with Israel as he is allied with Assad which would normally create a conflict of interest. Putins Russia, Israel, and Syria all have common interests; they are all in the interest of Nationalism.

Bare with me here because I have a theory; The future that lies ahead durring "The Trump era" will be market by a new form of Globalism "Neo-Globalism" that is marked by Splendid Isolation-esqe relations between nations. That restrict migrant movement and put national values first but also emphasizes a strong bond between nations through global diplomacy. Trumpist America, East Asian countries, Russia, Syria, post-Brexit Britian and yes, Israel. Will all play a big role in shaping neo-globalism

Yes, but unlike Putin, Trump isn't batshit crazy.

This is probably the way how things will turn out in the future. If this happens the EU might kill itself.

Think about, Trump would be the first one communicate because he has an image. Putin doesn't care if he goes balls out insane and send troops because hes an aspie and still reminisces about AAAAAA MOTHERLAND.

You do, faggot, enjoy your ban for not talking about vidya

People didn't wait for CIA Bin Laden to die before they made games about the destruction of his super secret underground bases and his death.

Proof?

There was this very popular flash game where you beat up Bin Laden with your fists.

War on Terrorism
Fuck, those were the days

Ok, I see where you are getting at from reading:
irrussianality.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/putin-on-communism/
But he still loves Jews and mumbles about "muh Nazis" and "muh Ukraine"

These people havent seen bad
Cant believe this shit got a sequel
There isnt even proper footage of it anymore

If there was it would paint Assad as the bad guy so it would be shit, crocodile tears and refugee scene and evil SAA general who kills children.

I like Putin, for fucks sake he put a warrant out for George Soros, but every country on the planet with power (unless you consider Iran powerful) is friends with Israel.

I was thinking the same fucking thing, eventually this would probably become like the old globalists again and the cycle continues. Only way to truly end it is wiping the slate clean.

These guys don't like communism, they "like" it because it was a time when Russia was patriotic and strong which still is but has considerably digressed, it was a matter of pride with the CCCP. Economically at least, Russia will ever be fully communist again.

FUCKOFF

He did? Shit, maybe he isn't so bad after all.

Soros fucking tanked the economy in the early 90s and almost brought the country on the brink of a civil war, look up the Russian Constitutional Crisis, and also made Yeltsin a curse word in Russia, another factor why people are nostalgic to the Soviet era.

Nigger its a video of ISIS blowing up a bunch of unarmed people several of them walking around with bags. Use your brain and think on why somebody would be spreading videos like that.

Have some ISIS failing at car bombs.

What games let you "break up the banks"?

Well if Jews almost fucked up the entire country why does Putin encourage Jews to come to Russia?

Just fucking kill yourselves, shills.

Rainbow Six: Patriots was going to be about a "terrorist organization" who took siege of Wall Street and the main characters questioned their morality and if it was the right thing to do. It got shut down for obvious reasons.

His doctrine with them is 'not all Jews' or some shit, Putin doesn't really give a fucking about Chinks so he's probably a little bit of civil nationalist, I'm not an expert on Russian politics. He bombed 30 Israeli intelligence officers in Syria though for the US bombing SAA soldiers while combating ISIS.

Muricans dont make FPS based on real events because they would always look like the vilains, because they are.

Check the comment section

I like Trump and all, but if you seriously think hes going to change our jewish overlord, you got another thing coming mister.

Reported.

Where the hell do you get that data. I am inclined to believe it is made up.

This fag supports ISIS you massive shitstain, you just gave him a few dozen clicks.

Oh man, Assad is fucked now. My bad user.

Why do I have to webm?
Its not like vidya is going to die becuase of it
Why do I have to archive?
Its not like journos are going to die because of it
>>>/cuckchan/

Run out of Trump?

Fuckoff back to >>/cuckchan/

Let me help you there friendo.
>>>/cuckchan/

MURICA FUCK YE

Not even trying anymore
>>>/halfchan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/facebook/

I don't see a frog in either of those images. Glad to see you finally figured out how to link properly though.

Because the Jewish masters hasn't given permission to their vassal state yet

Is this tard serious?

kek

He played the jews, AIPAC is over.

Remember Trump refused Jewish donations. Either he's playing us or they have reason to worry, but considering how hard the media was trying to push Hillary they most likely don't have full control over him.

Where?

Which is why he took money from BoC and GS right?

donaldjtrump.com/contract/

TPP and common core are already in the grave so he's delivering before getting into the white house.

You realize the executive branch has nothing to do with either of those, right?

If things worked as they should, you'd be right.

Considering Hillery Rigged the primary election what is stopping her from rigging the electoral congress for her to win?
After all her shillporters are begging the electoral voters to vote for her. It is perfectly legal for them NOT to vote for the person they were sworn to vote for.