Games you wish were on PC

I wish Halo 3 came to PC so the multiplayer would probably still be alive and I hear the games on Xbone have fuckhuge patches and game installs, Timesplitters 2 was a great game and I'd imagine mouse and keyboard would do wonders to it. And Yakuza 5 I wish was on PC because downloading digital games on the PS3 is a massive pain in the ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-09-09-no-fan-left-behind
imgur.com/a/NkB3A
archive.fo/veHCp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Original/Gen 6 version of Splinter Cell Double Agent.
Bloodborne for that silky 60FPS.
Demon's Souls for that silky 60FPS.

My wish came true for EDF and Dragon's Dogma. I would like it to happen to Vanquish as well. I also can't help but think that an Armored Core game for PC would be pretty sweet.

Hurting for current fighters on PC
KoF XIV, GG Xrd Revelator, Blazblue Central Fiction
That aside Splatoon would be amazing but'll never happen, maybe Peach Beach Splash could be a substitute amusing it gets ported

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-09-09-no-fan-left-behind

Fantastic!

THE ENTIRE FUCKING MGS SERIES, FOR FUCK’S SAKE.

How hard is it to bring 3 and 4 to PC? For the love of fuck.

3 is easily emulatable and 4 is pretty shit

Just played through ace combat 4. Game was really good but holy shit it emulates like trash. A decent port of those games would be awesome.

Homefront: The Revolution includes a playable demo of the first two levels from TimeSplitters.

Kingdom Hearts because I'm an autist.

Entire Yakuza series. Tiesplitters is old and would just make people port less. And Halo is not only garbage but also only for fucking faggots.

Vanquish would be cool. People also say Bayonetta, but I don't really care about it even though I love DMC to death.

Just KOF and Tekken please

You're not missing much.

Great game. You might be able to emulate the PS2 version? Although the Xbox version is the best one.

It's good, and arguably better than the 7th gen version, but I think the differences between them (in terms of overall quality) are vastly overstated.

Ace Combat holy trinity port when?

it also includes denuvo and by itself is a shit game

Fable 2 because 3 is shit and I hear its better

Destiny so I can get my mmo fix and my dumb, mediocre fps craving at the same time

Did I just hear some wrong opinions ?

considering how the xbox version is a completely different game, no they are not overstated at all.

I wish no game was on PC because the PC and its community are the worst things in gaming and they deserve nothing.

I'm all for shitposting and baiting, but you gotta up your game mang

Halo 3 was alright

>>>/suicide/

Everytime

if these games were ever re-released on PC they would be detrimental to the legacy of the games as they were

Kill yourself

That's definitely a wrong opinion

4 fucking replies, you niggers sure are defensive
go back to the overwatch thread where you belong, tumors

o bby

Step up your bait game son

Halo 1 and 3 were alright even if overrated
Fight me faggot

Kill yourself

going full retard there

listen to this guy:

gameworks, denuvo, steam, indefensible cuckoldry

Halo 3 had way too much backtracking in the campaign, and the tired return of the Flood, and more Arbiter shit. The multiplayer wasn't bad, but it didn't do anything better than Halo 2 did (except that this time there was no texture pop-in).

I know that they're different games, I'm saying that one isn't vastly superior to the other. They're both very similar overall, and play like slightly casualized Chaos Theory expansion packs.

I genuinely like all of them, from CE to 5, fite me

physical drm, paid online, inferior hardware

MonHun would be cool with bigger levels and modding

Fucking trash designed to attract the ASSFAGGOTS crowd.
What about that Call of Duty and FIFA?

Enjoy your ban consolecuck war shitter

Not an argument

Halo 2 was trash
Halo 3 had a decently paces campaign, some nice physics and ideas.
Shit brown corridors pissed me off though.
Game was alright, just like every single one of them overrated as shit.

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

While I'm getting my noose ready to kill myself, would you kindly tell me why you think those particular are bad ? I never really heard criticism about those and I'm enjoying them myself, so do say.

I agree, and I think it was worse than Halo 3. I just also think that Halo 3 was mediocre.

This needs to be made with online mode.

I never played 4 or 5, because I know when to quit. (I only even played 3 out of a misguided sense that I should "finish the story.") But I can tell you why I think Halo 2 was (mostly) crap. The Flood returning smacked of a lack of new ideas, and so did the story going to another halo. The Arbiter sections, and the Covenant perspective and civil war in general, were somewhat interesting in the abstract, but in practice I didn't enjoy splitting time between two protagonists. Texture pop-in was fucking everywhere, because development was rushed. It wasn't all bad. It actually supported Xbox Live, and we got some new features like dual-wielding and vehicle hijacking. But it was, in my view, a less cohesive, less polished, less engrossing game.

I'm choosing Razor's edge over the others because they'd just port the Sigma versions rather than the originals.

I agree that the story felt meh in this one, to be fair the story is only going down. However the campaign is really fun to play and the new features added makes for a great online game.
I think it applies to Halo 4 and 5 too, the story is less and less engaging but the gameplay is imo improving and the online is always good.
Even though I like it and play it regularly, I can only admit that the MP in 4 is way too COD-y

And with mod support, that would be great.

you know we're in a thread where mustards are begging for 10+ year old games right

That's just too clever for SE to think about

Yeah, what a bunch of entitled shitlords, with their sex mods! Gamers die, xe laughs!

I also liked Half Life 2

-Awful shit tier pacing
-No atmosphere
-Weapon balance is fucked on the singleplayer and the enemies even more bulletspongy
-Maps are mostly corridors
-Cliffhanger
-It only gets enjoyable right at the end
Its fucking garbage and it looked like shit even at the time, everything from the textures to the animations feel off
Never owned an Xbox console, dont care to own one.
But even the fans fucking hate them so it must be complete trash.

Fun is a buzzword and spouting it makes you look retarded as you dont know what makes it fun.
Give me arguments you shit

Consolefags will only eat the newest shit that Sony and Microsoft pushes at them, whats your point?

the point is that the current best looking games of all time are console exclusive and PC only has multiplats which despite having far better hardware at even the middle end of specifications, gets worse performance on equivalent or even twice as good hardware (that costs pretty much the same as a console) and is such a disaster with failed middle ware that regardless how good that hardware is, the performance is a fucking nightmare and the developers don't give a shit because PC sales are abysmal anyway

Can you be specific?
No, PC has more exclusives than all consoles combined.
That depends. Sometimes a given game runs likes shit. Other times it runs like dream. In my experience, it's much more likely for a game to run at least decently, if not good or great, than it is for it to run like shit.
Can you cite figures?

Genuine thanks for the input, always nice to have a discussion.
Also I must be a braindead gaymer because I personally didn't feel what you said (I know my feelings doesnt matter but whatevs).
When you say it had a shitty pacing or no atmosphere, well I didn't really see that. to me in the beginning it felt like you (as in the humans) were getting BTFO and then in the second half you just wreck shit in the covenants place like the badass that you are. I cant argue about the cliffhanger, it didnt bother me because I played it on the MCC and I knew I could just load Halo 3 but I do hate that practice. And in terms of weapons, welp wot can I say, they felt right to me.

I dont think I should even say more, because it always end with a variant of "I personally liked it", and those arent arguments. You can consider this a win Mr. internet man.

Wasn't graphics in Witcher 3 downgraded because of consoles?

What fucking year is it? 2010?
Goddamn, these are some delusions

Halo was like a parody/tribute to military scifi, Halo 2 and 3 are like some sort of fucking quest told by a prophecy.
Also if you're a lorefag you will hate 343 Halo like theres no tomorrow.

And not being on either shit hardware (consoles) or even shittier hardware (handhelds)

I love a good RTS. Can you give me the lowdown on Wargame: RD?

I was just about to order some (15) books of expanded universe, already played 4,5 though. What should I expect ?

Holy fuck, nigger, don't do it. Please. Save your soul while there's still time. You don't want to be the kind of person who owns 15 Halo tie-in novels.

Its an RTT and I would be here all day, its pretty autistic but doesnt go too overboard like something akin to Graviteam Tactics.

Absolute fucking garbage

Reverse psychology or something but I'm gonna order, I was interested now you sold em to me. I may write back in a month or two when I'll receive and read all of them, so i'll cry on how good of an experience it was

As a MASTER RACE that has consoles just to entertain the kids that come in my house

All the games ITT are shit, if a game isnt released on PC you can be 100% sure every godamn time that it isnt that good.

Any 6/10 game that is exclusive will be praised like the next coming of Jesus by consolefarts, every time.

Dont forget to take photos of all of them and post them here so I can laugh

>>>/reddit/

I'll have to check it out. Nice Hitler dubs, BTW.

You're retarded.

Are you really this willing to indulge your autism, or are you just fucking with me? Either way, you've made me sad.

I don't think my body is ready for such a game, particularly after being deprived of good titles for so long.

Name them, all mediocre as fuck, last one i believed in console faggots hype was Vanquish. Which is just a generic Gears of War clone with slow mo for turbo casuals.

I can even help you naming the most famous one, GTA with horses, HUR DUR GTA IS CRAP BUT RED DEAD WHICH IS THE EXACTLY SAME CRAP IS AMAZING DUR HUR.

I'm not going to make you an autistic list, but you could start with obvious stuff like Bayonetta and Bloodborne.
You are either baiting or have terminally shit taste.

I never liked RDR personally, but I can understand why people do. Rockstar games always have shit controls, though.

Eat shit

shit you can't emulate

shit you can emulate but still

come on user you had one shot

if you hid behind cover for an extended period of time at any point in Vanquish then you played it wrong.

You meme weeb game is terrible, but its on PC anyways

Nigger, i never use cover in any game. Vanquish is the same crap as Gears PERIOD

There's also Ace Combat 6.

Sega plz

(You)

If it was downgraded "because consoles" why is it notorious for its god awful pc performance? Its no secret it was nerfed because cdprs engine is 70% middleware and failed to get the game reasonably optimized so they scaled everything back.

It's so retarded to blame a game being on consoles for it being given a garbage pc port. Seems like they chose wisely considering how much better it sold on consoles.

What button do you use to slide-boost in Gears? How is the bullet time in it? Is its cigar-distraction mechanic the same?

Also, Demon's Souls.

Both just gimmicks that dont make the game any different from the game its cloned off. And again, slow mo is just a crutch developers put on their games so retarded casuals can deal with it, its like seeing enemies through walls or auto headshoting them.

goyworks
The game was fucking downgraded because of consoles you dumbshit, E3 2013 was in July and 8Gen was released in December.
Or is just that a silly coincidence?
Consolefags will eat anything if its shilled enough.

Yeah, you played the game wrong.

But my dual wielding

Post a webm of you shooting a redeemer missile as it leaves the barrel in UT while walldodging in midair. If you can do that with any consistency in a game like UT with no slow motion and movement as fast as Vanquish then you are free to complain that slow motion is a casual crutch.

considering you care so much about a witcher game (lmao) it wouldn't surprise me if you've been eating that shit way longer than any console fag.

ctrl + F: Metal Arms: Glitch in the System.
0 results.

I'm surprised no one mentioned it.

Anything from Clover/Platinum (even Infinite Space).

And for a surprise twist, anything from the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series, just so some of the mutliplayer games can get proper online play.

I want another port, this one is shit and barely works, no matter what kind of sorcery you try on it.

Also if anything Gravity Rush on PC would be nice, also GR2 when it comes out.
Soul Edge so I can play it online.
Lost Odyssey because fuck it, why not.
Dragons Crown and an English Princess Crown.
All the Armored Core games.
And Demon Souls and Bloodborne.

4 was designed from the ground up to work with the Cell processor in the PS3.

I'd imagine it wouldn't be a quick port job to port MGS4 to PC. Even with the source code. I'd imagine it'd take Konami months to do.

Not to mention it would be relatively pointless if they did it without MGO2. Since the actual campaign of MGS4 was pretty shit and MGO2 was the one saving grace of the game. Since Kojima literally patched it out it's unlikely Konami would port it to begin with much less resurrect its multiplayer.

The same with MGS3 for that matter since even the devs behind pcsx2 had a lot of issues getting it to work.

MGS4 might play better with a mouse/keyboard but MG1, 2 and 3 would play pretty poorly. That's also another factor as to why Konami hasn't jumped at the opportunity.

just fighting games honestly.
Fighting games are the only reason I have consoles.

I KNOW RIGHT, LOOK AT THIS GAME, LOOK AT HOW INTENSE AND RADICAL IT IS, A TRUE ARENA FPS

And this are the fucking highlights from several big tournaments and events, the high-end gameplay of the game and it stills looks like stale and dumb shit going at snail pace. Why the fuck would anyone want this shit on PC?

Really really average game. It's a shame since Molycuck had a bunch of good ideas mixed in with a ton of really shit ones

The good

The Bad

The Ugly

It was okay at the time but even when I first played it I thought it was a disappointment and replayed the original. It hasn't aged very well graphically or in terms of gameplay scope so it doesn't have that going for it anymore either. It's just a game that is probably going to be one of Molyneux's most forgettable games.

At least it wasn't as bad as Fable 3. That was garbage from beginning to end.

It's a fun game to play with people you knew regularly. The gameplay is actually fairly spontaneous and it was full of lots of fun modes. The actual deathmatch and team deathmatch modes were the most vanilla part of the game.

Reach was better though

Any game with online function is "fun" with people you play regularly, even low-tier indie shit. There is no merit to that. The game is garbage, I owned a 360 back then, the campaigns are also shit, only redeeming quality is a hard setting that actually makes things harder instead of just turning the enemies into bullet sponges.

I'm disappointed.
Damn, Ice-T married that? No offense the man, but she didn't marry him out of love did she?

You need to know more than you think in order to dominate parts of the map like some of those teams did

Man, I'd love to see that sweet neo noir Halo 3 ODST on PC. Shame they won't be porting it over and even if they were to do it, UWP will probably cuck the shit out of you.

There's a resurrected service for MGO2 - but it requires a CFW PS3.

The Warriors and Star Wars: Bounty Hunter. I can at least emulate the latter.

Oh and Condemned 2.

The 7th gen version is buggy as fuck to this very day. I can reliably make it crash moving the pilot's body to the basement in one mission so that objective is fucking incompletable (thankfully only a secondary one but still). 7th gen doesn't even have a proper coop mode. So you've got inferior gameplay, story, stability and coop in the 7th gen version. And no Navy Seal easter egg.

I've actually been thinking of going on an original Xbox collecting binge, and this is one of the first games on my list.

None of my playthroughs were particularly buggy.
Huh. I guess by this time I had already stopped playing games with other people, so I didn't even remember that the 6th gen version had a co-op mode. Your point stands, though.
Yeah. I've never heard of another game having an easter egg that took so long for players to discover.

It would have to be rebalanced considerably.

Persona Series.
Yakuza Series.
Silent Hill 1-4.
Condemned 2.
InFamous 1&2.
Initial D: Extreme Stage.
Monster Hunter Series.
Shin Megami Tensei Series.
Ninja Gaiden.
Ninja Gaiden 2.

I know I have shit taste.

the whole point to Halo is that it's not fast, it's slow and deliberate

Do you have brain damage, user? 2-3-4 are on PC, and with Mednafen you have perfect emulation for SH1.

Only stupid autist aimbots and spectacle retards don't appreciate Halo. A lot of positioning, knolwdge, and communication went into those games. It is also a lot of fun.

Too bad it's dead now. A PC release of Halo 3 would be a miracle.

AYYY

A lot of Sega arcade games updated for high res shit and internet play.

Daytona 1 and 2, Virtua Fighter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

And some of their non arcade games

Yakuza games, Panzer Dragoon games, etc.

You don't knol anything, kid.

Halo 5 is >100gb with ALL the downloadable extras.
The average xbone is 500gb

You have no room to talk.

It really was meme'd by spooks, wasn't it?

Fucking hipster.

what?

The shitposting is low energy

Even though I think the game sucks, the graphics are top tier. I have it running on a 980Ti >nvidia and it looks way closer to the top pic than the bottom.

Prove it.

So you're saying it's not funny that most xboners have a fifth of their hard drive eaten up by a game with less content than Master Chief collection.
Which takes up half the space Halo 5 does.

I'm saying nothing is more worthy of mocking than Undertalefags.

I find the people who get upset about it more mockable.

The entirety of the original Xbox lineup that was not multiplatform, shit and/or ass. I don't think that particular hardware is going to stand the test of time.

GO BACK TO TUMBLR YOU FUCKING CUCKERTALE AUTISTS
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

imgur.com/a/NkB3A
:^)

Did you even play Reach?

Reach is better than Halo 4

Both have basically the same gameplay problems.

At least 4 didn't have a cancer-ridden campaign

Trump victory celebration Halo Online server when?

PC FPS scene hasn't become depressing enough lately? Let's go ahead and port one of the most cancerous console FPSs of all time to it!

I want underage shit-eaters to leave fuck off and die already.

Whenever Jojo or some other hostfag gets of their ass.

Xrd is pure cancer but it's immensely frustrating that they couldn't manage to honor Accent Core Plus R with a genuine PC port (rather than a Steam Platform port). I'm tired of playing #Reload.

Your b8 is awful.

Nice edge to finish off your post there, your middle school buddies will be so proud tomorrow.

halo was a christian analogy from the start, its ust less subtle after the first because they felt they had to up the ante.

I'll never forget the series that helped ruin the entire FPS genre.

yea, call of duty 4 modern warfare is a sad thing to think about.

nigga can't 4-shot

archive.fo/veHCp

Why is the multiplayer aspect of Halo 3 so impressive? The only thing to make it perfect would be a PC port.

I wouldn't trust shit43 with porting Halo 3 to PC. We'll honestly just get some shitty Halo 3 Anniversary cashgrab, and their "enhanced graphics" will shit on the original style and look like hot plastic garbage.

WOW WHAT AN AMAZING DEPTH, THAT'S SOME REALLY HIGH SKILL CAP. SO MUCH STRATEGY INVOLVED, I BET YOUR AVERAGE GAYLO PLAYER HAS HIGHER IQ THAN MOST OLYMPIC CHESS PLAYERS.
CHECK AND MATE, AMIRITE?

you sure are mad

That's why they were so afraid to do it. They want to sell you a new game at least once or twice a year. Not a better game, just a new one.

Modern game companies live in constant fear of having to make better games to stay in business, fear of competing, fear of progress. They'd rather just maintain an industry-wide low standard of quality, no highs, some lows. Commie wet dream functioning in real life.

Nice comeback.

Not a comeback; just a statement of fact.

A fact based on mere observation of some healthy shitposting on an absolutely horrible thread that started with baby's first FPS and a lot of subjectivity? You somehow come up to that baseless conclusion, post some reaction image you stole from someone else and feel enlighten about it as if what my previous post implied wasn't true?
Going by that logic, I think you're the one who is mad, here is my stolen reaction image. Check mate.

Bloodborne, Nier, Demon's Souls, any VanillaWare title (but especially Muramasa because Dolphin can only do so much when all of the game is textures), Dragon Quest Builders (keyboard and mouse controls can only help), Okami (for mouse-drawing the ink).

Anyone with simple observation skills could deduce that you're angry.

I'm happily shitposting while I watch salty liberals. There is not an ounce of anger in me right now.
Again, how can you rely on simple observation to deduct the emotional status of an anonymous poster on an imageboard?
Unless you're incredibly new to this, you should know that's not possible.

What games let me be a naked girl? I already know skyrim, MGSV, and I think RE6. What else is there that actually has fun gameplay too?

tbh if halo 3 was released on the pc at the time tf2 and shit were popular, tf2 would be dead, a new unreal tournament game would be a joke. Oh well, PC autists are probably to blame for that too. Guess when all you have is shit you need to grandstand on something.

i wouldnt know about that

Not so much a specific series but I really wish SEGA would lay off with the Sonic games & deliver other series like Yakuza or Project Diva.

quake was dead by 2007 you retard
you're really trying to fit in aren't you

Not to say what was mentioned requires as much skill, but do you hate bhopping too my friend?

MGS3 has been ported to the 360, Vita, and 3DS, so I imagine the codebase has been made highly portable and scalable by now.

As for MGS4, if Konomi doesn't do anything, RPCS3 is progressing rapidly, almost as fast as Xenia, and MGS4 will obviously be a priority title.

Halo 3 mutliplayer was fun, but honestly, the campaign was too dull to say you're missing all that much vs halo online, or 2 and 1 which are already on PC.
Though, I never did get 2 to work.
CE's always fun, though. Just did a runthrough on legendary a bit ago. Easier than I remember, but that may be more due to playing it with a mouse.

Lmao, this place is literally cuckchan 2.0

weird how mods only delete posts arguing in favor of consoles and their games

keystone was a sweet ass game though

Janitors actually cleaned up the consolepleb autists attempt at starting console war shittery.
Read the fuckimg thread

Nice trips, stay autistic consolefag

Technically H3 is on PC in that even H2V has a version of the same engine, just a bit more archaic.

Halo's engine, codenamed -Blam- dates back to Oni and it's an interesting engine. Take Halo PC's 10+ year old engine and look at Custom Edition, you have people that have managed to get things like armor abilities and pick ups like the shield drainer working in H1's build of the -Blam- engine.

This quality control bullshit has gone way too far. We came to 8ch to escape censorship but somehow this board has become exactly like half/v/ with abusive mods who interpret arbitrary rules whenever it conveniences them. Were it not for GG they would be indistinguishable.

NO, fuck you and the MLG kids.

If you're talking about the campaign that's true if you're a pleb who can't appreciate sequence breaking, open ended game design, and a campaign whose plot is actually pretty complex, sure. Even then multiplayer wise your opinion is still a bad one, Halo 2 introduced vehicle hijacking in a genre where such a thing was not seen before. Vehicle hijacking really changed how FPS are played, it made sure that using a vehicle wasn't just about reflexes, but as well as positioning and timing. It made sure that hoarding all the vehicles did not mean a sure win.

Also unlike Halo 3, Halo 2 did not lock you out of entire play lists if you didn't buy the latest DLC map packs. During Halo 3 Bungie went full fucking Jew on the fanbase and the fanbase slurped that shit up.