MUKE

MUKE

BTFO!!!

everybody needs to read and fuck YouTube

Oh shit, guess Muke will have to show his boipissy now so we'll take him seriously again

I'm shocked. I'm sure anarchists are to blame.

The order of the images is from the right to the left.

we already know muke doesn't understand anything

But it's funny to see that

btfo?

I got a specifics of two definitions minorly wrong in a way that didnt evem effect my argument.

Are you implying literally anyone in this thread would of realised? I still probably understand LTV better than 90% of you.

Good revolutionary slogan

READ MARX

I literally have. That's the only reason I was able to make this video in the first place.

Leftists need to keep their numbers up. Right-wing breeds like rabbits.

reading=! comprehension

You havent proven shit so far, and I don't care how much the bunker ppl praise your unknowledge.

I'll forgive you when you beat those fascists who kicked your ass in a debate.

Quit pretending to be muke

he doesn't do it anymore since his friend him convinced him not to

why doesn't he shave his puberty stache

What the fuck are you talking about proving anything of course I havnt this video was hardly about the LTV. Like I said I made two small slip ups that I even admitted to getting wrong and now everyone is claiming I dont know shit? I have most likely literally read more and 'comprehended' more than anyone posting in this thread.

You're deleuded if you think the bunkerfags 'praise me for my knoweldge', they probably make fun of me more anyone on leftypol.

And you really cant use the fact I didnt do well in a debate one time that wasnt even about the LTV as an argument here. Just stop.

where's your hat?

feels bad man

an actual marxist economist would have fucking rekt literally any of these lolberts in a debate but they generally have better shit to do

Never claimed to represent anyone.

Debate wasnt even about economics. They wernt even libertarians.

Keep telling yourself that. You still don't know shit.

I specifically remember you saying that they told you that you know more than most here. That's a praise

Most of Holla Forums is anonymous, so given that the other identifiable ppl know much more than you, who are they supposed to make fun of? That doesn't mean shit.

Beat the fascists who rekt you as you made this board look like shit in a debate, and show me you know something. And do it without holding the hands of one of your protecting boyfriends.

Btw, those mistakes werent fucking minor

Just saying that doesn't make it true. You need more than that.

I dont. Do you wanna show me when that happened?

How does the fact that leftypol is an anonymous image board effect the amount of people who make fun of me?

Again, just saying I did bad in a debate one time isn't an argument here. Plus it had nothing to do with the board.

Why do I have to prove myself to you

Yes, they really were. Especially for the context I was using them in, which you probably dont even know because I doubt you even watched the video, or any of my videos, yet you still somehow have such a firm grasp on how much I do and dont know.

How about instead of attacking muke all the time for being wrong, you step up yourself and make videos yourself?

If your complaint is that he makes leftypol look bad because he represents us whether he chooses to or not, then what you should be doing is stepping the fuck up being the better representation that you so badly want.

I wasnt even that badly wrong here though it's blown way out of proportion.

How often do we have this thread now?

So wait, is that guy defending or attacking the Soviet model? He posted that whole Jacobin article that seems to be saying that a lot of the things people said about the USSR's economy in the West was bullshit.

He was defending it, he was just correcting me on a couple things about the LTV, namely two definitions.

Don't bully muke. He's at least trying.

can anyone help me parse this sentence?:

"And insofar as man from the beginning behaves toward nature, the primary source of all instruments and
subjects of labor, as an owner, treats her as belonging to him, his labor becomes the source of use values,
therefore also of wealth."

He is an Irish kid who visits the Dubtrack.

Holy shit that's me!

READ NIGGA

READ

Good work, friend.

I have been reading.

Watching his little march for free uni was cringey as fuck. Petit Bourgeious like him make us working class activists look bad. We need less Mukes, more PissPigGrandads.