This guy just moved in next door

This guy just moved in next door.

What do?

Remember : He'll treat your house and its possessions like his own.

Kramer confirmed Jewish

Open up the gas mainline and let G-d do the rest.

He also has heaps of connections and will hook you up with free cable and a jacuzzi.

Jerry
George
Elaine
Kramer

Seinfeld was redpilled.

I'd ask him to watch movies with me.

Go outside with him and start yelling "He's a nigger!" together at random people.

That looks pretty, but is it an actually good movie? Or is it one of Holla Forumss favorite "kinos" that basically amounts to flipping through a travel magazine?

So basically you have the same taste in movies that 60 year old widowers have in waiting room reading material.

I like kino.

you have the taste of a nigger

White women?

Do you have something against slow paced contemplative films focusing on aesthetic?

No, but I asked if it's a good movie and not purely a slideshow of nice shots. Movies are a visual medium, but that isn't the only aspect of them. Sick of being recommended movies only to find out they're memes.

Well, I liked it.

not enough explosions and fighting for Israel
also few seconds might go by when nothing is said and I forget what was happening

Pretend I dont know who he is every day until the jew stops drinking the fridge in my milk.

first time he tries that, I kick his ass. there won't be a next time.

Seems like he would be a fun guy to live around

would he bring newmans around?

He has fun. Everyone else pays the consequences.

Like what?

Confirmed for having not watched the show.

Like what? I know he's helped people out multiple times, like when he got George's statue back or when he electrocuted himself to fix Elaine's alarm problem.

I can live with the consequences

Learn the secrets of the kevorka

>>>/waifu/

make me

go away kike

Shoot him the second he enters the house uninvited.
Castle doctrine bitches.

You do remember Jerry specifically said "what's mine is yours"?

Lock the door?

Your 56% face is reddit

May you have a blissful day user, your avatarfagging certainly made mine one.

Invite him over, he's a okay guy and i could use the company.

t. guy who is like Kramer.

>>>/waifuist/

He's a good guy.

>>>/autist/

fukken saved
I'm not attracted to her despite her being pretty but seeing her makes me happy for some reason

throw water in his face

What i wouldn't give to pin Bliss down with my 110 kg body with her on her stomach and proceed to trust my thick man meat into her over and over, at first she would try and wiggle out but after realizing that she can't she'd slowly give up and start moaning like a bitch in heat as i proceed to impregnate her with my seed and slowly nibble on her neck and ears.
I'd show her what a real man is.

110 kg isn't impressive when your body fat percent is 40

nice gifs, my fellow patrician. saved.

I've met people like this in real life. Living in apartment complexes is fucking cringey as fuck if you're a hermit like me. I made the decision to never even speak to the other people in my apartment complex, it always leads to them knocking on your door all of the time and asking for stuff. Now people just avoid me and think i'm some kind of weirdo creep, I like it better that way.

She looks quite lustful for seeing a beta

That's a tranny m8

it may seem that way to the untrained eye, but if you look carefully at her mouth, you'll notice her lower lip is tense in a way that indicates disgust

here's a pic that says otherwise

I take that back

Yeah, he cut off his dick, what's your point?

ok pal, believe what you want

It looks like a popsicle. I want it

you mean the "not attracted to her" part or the "she's pretty" part?

wait, what looks like a popsicle?

Dirty strainers

The "attracted to her", as soon as I saw your pic in full size I got an insta boner.

Holy shit my dudes

I am fucked up proper and it is still before noon. I haven't done something like this since I was in my 30s.

lmao TRUMP FTW

#r/The_Donald

I really really like Holla Forums's mods. Not riding anyone's dicks but I honestly think all three of you are genuinely fun people to shitpost with and the driving force behind about 70% of Holla Forums's interesting content.

>>>/waifu/