WARFRAME TIME

WAR WITHIN NOW, TENNO

So now that we have a patch lets have our quarterly thread on DEs absurd Skinnerbox
To spur on some conversation for the 5 anons on this board taht play this game;

Anyways update was big today. We not only have War Within questline added, we also have new Grineer Tileset and two new enemies (Obese Grineer and Manics in clown costumes), 5 weapons, revamp of the invasion(Now drops Vandal\Wraith) and sortie reward systems (Ne Zha is now in the Tenno Lab and Sorties drop Reactors\Catalysts).
There were numerous other changes but mostly small stuff like difficulty tweaks and being able to open multiple relics in infinite missions, but that's all I got.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/zr83TN7
forums.warframe.com/topic/709665-the-index-preview/
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic
deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
nexus-stats.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Answer and relevant question: is Oberon good yet?

this game is shit

Well shit, can't believe I forgot that.
Anyways to answer not extremely. The syndicate mod helped but he hasn't really been altered meaningfully. You can still play him of course, but he's one of those guys who will always be overshadowed by a better choice.

This game is still shit and doesn't warrant a general. And you forgot Valkyr Prime soon.

t. someone who plays semi regularly and is in the clan.

Saryn.
Did they make her good again yet?

Also, have they done anything about that weird kid in the ship's basement?
That entire thing made me quit back in the second dream update, and I don't really want to come back unless they undo that shit.

Never gonna be in that spotlight. Fuck it though, most fun i've ever had in the game is pairing up with a trinity for some Draco farming and slamjamming the FUCK out of the grineer, cast speed, efficiency, power, range, and I had nearly the whole map pinned down constantly. What a ride.

She's still pretty good IMO, just use her spores. Also no the basement goblin is still there and will not be removed it the foreseeable future.

I don't want to make a multiple-threads-per-week extravaganza out of this. I saw the big update they've been teasing for ages finally slithered out and wanted to make a thread about it. Take it easy, user.

What's "the War within'' about?
I havent played since they turned you into a shota/loli or after after the mummy 'frame

Nope, sorry. Unfortunately they're sticking to their guns on this one as the space chillun' are getting even more spotlight.

War Within is about more Space Child nonsense, but more importantly they're finally showing off the Grineer Queens, and the Grineer NPCs have always been the highlight of the game for me so there should be some entertainment value in there.

Just to clarify, to unlock the new quest you need to have done the Second Dream and unlocked the Sedna RELAY, which requires:
-Killing Vay Hek on earth.
-Killing 10 sentients on Lua.
-Getting 3 mystery mods from Lua.
-Building a weapon that requires Mastery Rank 5.

Have a picture of my fugly critcat.

I have done this like four times with the game and everytime I wonder why I bothered when the game is so fucking boring to play. The game is kinda fun when you get to some horde mode or whatever but outside of that I dont really like it. The asses aren't even that big in game, they cant even do the one thing they should get right.

Are you telling me you weren't speedrunning in the first place? You fuckin clod, yes, they removed coptering but you can go so goddamn fast if you're kitted right and you know what you're doing, speedrunning is basically a part of anything that's not a boss fight in the game

I got to around 500 hours and dropped it. I had a good run, but ultimately there isn't much to do once you have some good frames and weapons all forma'd.

Also, catdog abominations. Those were some good times, as was the plat.

but then im just running past all the enemies, thats no fun.

I almost spit out my eggnog you fucker, what is going on with the engine there? And are those NEW pets? What the hell have I missed?

There's nothing stopping you from going fast and killing fast. You pick up the flow overtime.

Those are glitches from when Kavats were introduced. Sometimes they would "fuse" with the kubrows and horribly fuck up like the pics show.

They introduced cats, and for a while you could combine imprints from both dogs AND cats, resulting in these horrific monstrosities. They're going to add it back at some point, as an actual mechanic.

Nova, still, I stopped playing long ago and I will never go back.

I quit, is it good enough to come back?
Rhino, still
Uncle Ruk
everything that doesnt let you go fast, by the way can you still zoren copter?
FAST
don't know>Favorite Warframe?

lotus has a mouth you just want to impregnate

This game pulls the most jewish shit it possibly can while still having the defense of "You can still technically get everything in game" Fuck it and fuck everyone who continues to play this grindfest. Oh and you cant say it isnt pay2win when Orokin Catalysts or Reactors can't be gotten through normal gameplay.

Don't forget "is still in beta"

they have transcended then.

let me guess they play destiny

Just finished the new questline.
It's shit, threads over.

Thanks for coming.

Zoren Copter is dead but the game is now faster without it. They completely reworked parkour so you pretty much just fly across the map now if you're not shit.

they can be acquired through normal game play though. It's just extremely rare alerts :^)

Invasions also frequently have them, and they're a common sortie reward.

Becuase events and sorties that have them are NORMAL gameplay. Next you'll try and justify it by the fact that you can play market jew and get platinum. The fact of the matter is, this is something you fucking NEED for Warframe's weak excuse for Endgame. Formas are one thing for minmaxing your build but locking off half the potential of all warframes and weapons until you get an item that you either have to pay for or wait until the devs bestow you with one is 100% Jewish and doesnt only border on pay2win but steps over the fucking line. You're a fucking retard who needs to off themselves ASAP if you not only play this game but think their at all justified in doing the shit they do.

At least one of them does. He also used to play Warframe.
I was actually having a lot of fun until I became bored with the game.

It is normal gameplay though. They are jews to the max, but you don't have to pay2win, you have to pay2have fun. That's like saying primes can't be acquired through normal gameplay because the drops are random.

I guess i'll continue to not play then. Seriously "Digital Extremes" get rid of the cancerous lore.

what is the current weapon of choice for mad DPS?

Don't forget the fact that the Tenno are the fucking badguys. Their job is basically to keep perpetual war between The Corpus and the Grineer, basically ensuring that neither will be able to focus all of their attention on the infested, which will eventually overtake everything. Also reminder that the Grineer was on the track of reversing their clonal degredation until the Tenno assassinated the scientist working on it and sabatoged his research because fuck 'em. Also reminder that the devs are massive SJWs who redesigned Kela De Thayme literally becuase people found her "too attractive"

If you're going to talk shit about the devs don't forget to mention the rampant censorship or how the GMs they appoint basically have to swallow their dicks for a few months on reddit and ban for wrongthink.

A friend and I made a redditard GM so fucking salty in PvP we both got week long bans for 'refusal to compete against each other in PvP.'

We queued for TDM and only TDM.

Oh, you mean this?
imgur.com/zr83TN7

wait, what censorship?

Sounds about right. Remember when the game was about Zen principled mysticism and throwbacks to Japanese feudalism

This is the best part

fuck i miss that

Have that screencap of the guy talking about the worse aspects of the game in broken english only to apologize in perfect english?

DE censors their forums and moderators ban for wrongthink in chat, even if you disagree with a hotfix nerfing things. I don't mean tard rage, I mean 'That nerf was unnecessary, the item was perfectly balanced and required thought about how to make it viable for enemy level 200+' or something as simple as 'DE please stop nerfing everything.'

Don't tell me you haven't noticed the cycle of new items either. New thing is released, people praise it, it gets bought with plat/rushed/whatever involving real money.
Thing is deemed poorly balanced and nerfed considerably by DE staff.

There's also the fact the game is still in beta, with the War Within just now coming out apparently after how many delays and teasers? and that tasteless jab at their own ineptitude "The Vacuum Within"

I haven't booted Warframe up in months. Is it worth playing again?

Fucking tell me about it. The Space baby is an absolute cunt in everything he says about the Grineer, hell even the Corpus to an extent. I understand some need to be kept in check but a ETERNAL WAR isn't really a good alternative.
Not to mention since they fucked the Orokin up they're responsible for the Infested since the Orokin weren't able to deal with it when it was becoming a real issue. Following the Lotus was a mistake, though we never did figure out how she was able to get all of them to blindly follow orders in the first place so who knows.

Yeah, remember when Tenno was a happy coincidence between
But now it's TEN-0 SHIP GUISE. Everything with the space babies are awful.

Standing points to buy the New Loka mace since it is the only good syndicate melee
Atlas and Ivara
New Loka
None
MOA

I started playing again when Titania was added, not much has changed, it's the same grindfest but despite that I enjoy the defense and sabotage missions
What kills this game is the lack of variety, grinding and having to wait 1-3 days to get shit done

just installed it again and played it for a bit after not playing since ice drills

I'm uninstalling it again

Those of you still into this game good luck

Nope, that one I posted is from my own experience.

Yes?

To elaborate, you realize that sorties occur every day, right? And that invasions, which are not events, also cycle several times a day? You did the play game? Because only a casual cuckold would think catalysts and reactors are rare or hard to get. They give them out like candy.

The jew things you should be complaining about are 3-day build times and limited weapon and frame slots.

It still boggles my mind that they have the audacity to charge you for fucking
INVENTORY SLOTS

Reminds me of the stupid Trinity nerf, Blessing got fucked and not properly rebalanced, duration mods allowed for EVamp to be viable but completely broke Blessing because it no longer gave you invincibility and the pitiful damage reduction did jack shit on very advanced tower levels.

Not to mention you constantly had Link nerfed by that, I suggested that Blessing had at least a cooldown inversely proportional to duration mods as to not break it but they never listened.

The game will never leave beta, I am surprised Steam is not listing it as Early Access as it should.

I wasn't playing when Nova Prime came out and it was BS, people kept saying that it wouldn't be possible because according to the lore Nova was a new frame, then she got primed anyway.

Also, Nova got nerfed hard when I was playing, well, more or less, her ultimate got affected by duration FOR RANGE instead of using a RANGE module.

Yeah, it still doesn't make sense to me and now they are adding Valkyr prime, which makes even less sense because she was a result of the zanuka project, at least the valkyr we know and not the gersemi skin.

That's another thing, now skins are freakish as far as I have seen, frames no longer resemble the original ones with newer skins, is not just new color patterns and some of those are ugly as hell.

Nothing. I only pick up the game when I'm between better games and have nothing to do to occupy my mind.
Oberon
Steel Meridian
Difficult to say for either since there is so little actual variety between mission types. In spy missions you aren't punished for getting caught (except in one tile). In exterminate missions you don't strike fear into enemies or start facing stronger tactics/resistance to your slaughter fest. Arena is nice but due to the power bloat you have to mod down to get a fun set of challenges.
Derelict Golem
Gersemi Valkyr, hands down. I'd fuck that ass for days until her legs stopped working properly

user, the Gersemi skin is supposed to be valkyr before she was experimented on.

What about the other skins?

Dunno about the others, but it explicitly says that on her skin.

>Three new weapons, and one RNG mod and MORE farming for resources
The war without content was a disappointment.

Nothing. I'm running around with a max speed Volt and some ninkondi
Saryn
If you aren't siding with Uncle Ruk, you're wrong.
Favorite is any sortie with a radiation hazard. least favorite is everything else.
It WAS kela but they hit her with an ugly stick and made me have to collect funhouse tickets to fight her. So I guess phorroid since it's quick and efficient?
Mine.

Did they unfuck it yet?

NO

Did they at least revived any primes since Nekros?

Ah, the game that lets you enjoy what it's like to be a mobile game dev, but without having to be one.

Called it up again a couple of weeks back due to wanting something actiony that didn't require thought. Had been a while, so I had a decent amount of new content that interested me.

A Lanka Riven Mod with good stats. And forma on a synoid gammacor.
Three-Way Tie: Mirage, Titania, Banshee.
Favorite Archwing: Itzal (it + space scythe made archwing not a total slog for me)
Orocunts because every added bit of lore on them makes them out to be more and more evil. I'm expecting them to burn down orphanages for fun at some point. After they take all the kids out and use them as Continuity fodder, of course.
Spy and Rescue both, as they made a sniper spec have a purpose.
Regular defense is fucking boring unless it's a nice big open map and I'm a pixie doing strafing runs.
Pre-healthgated Kril. Back when you'd get him to freeze once then panic-DPS him before he'd unfreeze so you wouldn't have to freeze him a second time.
Banshee's. It's not as small as you probably think. The tail of her "blouse" is actually resting on it.

Polite sage, double post

Yes we do cause eternal war because we don't just let the Grineer win. We sure as hell aren't good guys, but compared to the Orokin-controlled cudgel and the ritual blade of Mammon, we're the best this system's got.

Secondly, the Infestation got out of hand BEFORE we turned on the Orocunts. It was an attempt at taking out the Sentients because the Orocunts are assholes and didn't think that maybe releasing a nanoplague was going to be a bad idea even if it did work (bonus, it didn't). Of course, we were actually partially purposed for containing the plague, to where I'm fairly sure we *are* the solution to the infestation the Orokin had planned.

We keep the infestation from winning in the meantime. Which is fitting, because we're fucking good at it. Straight immunity to the infection is fairly useful when fighting space zombies.

And third… The War Within revealed that the Grineer Queens are Orokin. It also revealed that the Orokin had mastered transferring souls/consciousnesses in a bodysnatcher kind of way, and they would regularly choose their next hosts in a way reminiscent of auctioning sex slaves. The Orocunts got what they deserved.

DEEPEST LORE
I'm just enjoying watching this trainwreck unfold. To be honest, the fact that the lore has both of you angry amuses me. Were you expecting quality lore for a game which is best reduced to "Ninjas with guns…. IN SPACE!"?

Hey man, robot space ninjas were a fucking cool idea, and I still love so many facets of the lore and design of the game. I wish that DE would make a spin off of warframe in a platinum-esque way with tenno fighting like bayonetta with guns and blades.

I expected something cool like Grineer higher ups worshiping cloning vats as queens or some post-apoc techno-cargo-cult angle being kept secret from rank and file.

But then again it is a company who decided to get bought by a Chinese chickhen farm…

Salt isn't a flavor, it's a taste.

I wish the game wasn't shit, the waifu-suits are top tier.

Sage cause the game is shit.

we'll see how long it holds my interest. time to warfarm.

Not soon enough.

I find it funny how valkyr's bastet helmet is almost universally preferred to the point where both the prime and the statue of her have it.

I quit after relics came out.

Meanwhile I am just happy I won't be obligated to wear the non-prime helmet.

I think the issue is more that everyone finds the corpus broken-restraint look to be stupid. Probably the biggest reason I'll farm her. Fashionframe is best frame.

Kuva isn't too terrible, you get 600+ per extractor you break. Just rush cap on sedna in a squad, slow down when you see fatties. I'll admit a node specialized for it in the fortress (like maybe letting us steal it from the refinery tile?) would have been better, but two runs to reset a riven mod isn't bad.

Rivens though, you can't reroll the weapon, only the effects. So good fucking luck getting one for a gun you actually want to use. One chance a day on Sortie assuming it isn't a total dicks one.

Here's your (you).

It's not as lame as you think, especially with Lotus saying that the "Queens" was previously thought to be more of an invention of the grineer high command. The majority of the grineer probably do think of them as a religion, possibly even the cloning vats. Doubly if you consider their mental faculties.

Added bonus we got to see how cartoon evil the orocunts have been made out to be. I mean, seriously, attempted bodyjacking of an orphan that survived exposure to what is basically the Warp? This shit's hilarious!

It's a cool concept that stands on its own without much of a plot. That is its problem- it's rather hard to justify, especially with a lot of the mechanics (like switching frames from say nova (petite female) to rhino (massive male)). Having psykers be essencially VR controllring them is a good way to make the mechanics make some sense.

Of course, the execution does leave some things to be desired, I will give you that.

I thought the Tenno were a sort of liquid or clay like race after centuries of evolution, making it easier to swap from one frame to another.

VR control makes shit like Valkyr's backstory not make any sense. And if your space child is a guy, why is he a "she" when he pilots a female frame?

I always liked the idea that they were some sort of energy being or void ghost.
Sure as hell would have been leagues better than YOU HAVE TO PILOT THE ROBOT SHINJI

The tenno pilot would be male but the warframe itself female. The tenno and the warframe are distict entities. The only reason most call them one in the same is few know the difference, and even fewer care. The presence of an active warframe means an active tenno, and generally you would be too busy trying to not be killed by it to care for its pronouns.

As for the previous theories, the energy being I felt made the most sense. Though the prospect of space ninjas all being googirls is amusing, thanks for the suggestion.

In a way, we are. The transferrance trick you get after tww implies that we're capable of becoming energy and riding our frames kind of directly

The problem is the angsty child exterior. That could have been handled better, definitely agree there. At least tww used that to drive itself. Boo hoo the Dax called me a kid and is telling me what to do! Better do the opposite! Wait shit it's a trap.

At least they might be trying to fix the Shinji issue, albeit slowly.

Did I fuck up. should I play this on console with the bros or the pc. I love It on the console and prefer It

I think they spent all the time on graphics updates and the new tileset. Their art team is top notch, sound team is bredy gud, Rebeca is adorable, everyone else seems to be pretty bad at their jobs. Their writers should be dragged out into the street and torn apart by dogs.

Have fun aiming.

Warframes are semi-sentient. It's more like a horse and a rider. I'd like them to ditch the space lolis in the future and have a pure warframe tho.

hey any good wallpapers that seem lewd and classy enough

Isn't that the warframe was made for a distinct tenno, but any tenno can use it? So a warframe made for a female tenno is female, but a male could also use it?

I would think it's a particular core which the Operator connects to with Transference, and it's that core which then can be interchanged with different frames. It wouldn't matter whether the frame has a male or female appearance, it's just armor for the core.

I just finished it today, it was actually fun I played around with the new powers on a spy mission it was actually pretty damn useful.

Overall it was nice to play, also total neutral stance throughout the story felt really good, also loved shooting fat snake bitch right in her tit.

I've played this game for about 150 hours and feel like I've made no meaningful progress
I also can't distinctly remember most of it
Why does this game suck so much

Those who where in the second dream didn't know they were a kid controling a robot, they thought they were the robot themselves. Until they awakened and could remember who they really were. Also they can still feel the pain so all the torment was more or less real.

Yeah, kinda deeply fucked up honestly when put into that context.

I still love this game, and the new powers give me something new to play with so I am really enjoing it overall.

Bit of warning on the new powers… The cloaking doesn't let you ignore lasers, nor does the void dash. Keep those both in mind when you're trying to operate in corpus vaults.

Also if you "die" while operating, you lose all of your energy, take what I think is 10% max hp damage, and I believe also drop shields (sentinel Guardian saved my ass I believe). Don't get popped while operating, operator.

… Really wish we had a power bar while operating. I dislike having to guess how much time my cloak has left and if I can leap again.

Your reticle actually functions as a power bar. Obviously it's shit though.

They are. It's called the Oro.
It's what the space chilluns control and "send" inside the frame to control it.
It's also something that can't die (ergo: you rise again and again).

My theory is that the Oro is something that got stuck inside the kids when they survived the incident. If it is something akin to an Ego or identity, it makes sense only kids would survive: adults already have a strongly defined ego (sense of self) and could not take another one without going insane/being ripped to shreds.
Kids are more maleable.

Wanna get creepy? Maybe the kids are dead. What you see is the Oro possessing them and talking. The memories they have? It's shit the Oro found inside their head.

Kela De Thaym's old model was just a reskinned Heavy Gunner you faggot, unless they redesigned her redesigned they didn't censor jack shit

I find the "she doesn't look atractive now" faggots to be damn fucking stupid. She looks even better now. And more fitting of a "falling apart psycothic bitch" too.

Does this game have mods?

Also, where is the porn? Xeno asses are hot.

It's more like Warframes are like guns, something a Tenno wields for his\her mission, like a piece of armor.
Probably you keep a few of them inside your ship and you pilot the one you want with the weapons you chose for a mission while all others wait inside the ship.

They do seem to be capable of independent though so you can think about Warframes as "living armor".

how much did you got paid to advertise this shitty game ?
how much to shill on a game who ban anyone who complain about unfairness regarding the dev ?

are you a cuck, a faggot ?

go fuck yourself with trap faggot

I stopped about a year ago. Has it gotten any better?

No. There is only more grind.

it got worse

Haven't played but followed a person on YT that got banned more recently, they added "soccer"

I fucking wish I had.

"Lunaro" - it's like Rocket League. Haven't played it yet because they don't have dedicated servers (DERP). They recently allowed people to setup their own, not sure how well that works.

There's dedicated servers now.

forums.warframe.com/topic/709665-the-index-preview/

Those are still player hosted though, I'm going to check them out, but not really as good as DE ponying up for servers

Why do they use the space babies as a shell then, if the frames themselves can do the same thing without even having the basic framework for an ego?
That would still keep the Valkyr lore from getting fucked sideways, and DE wouldn't have had to add as much assets as they would have for space babies.
Hell, it would even remove the gender issue entirely, since energy doesn't have a fucking gender.

My understanding is that the Oro is their unique power. The Oro cannot die, but the space babies can, which is why in the second dream stalker comes to kill your space baby so that way you won't just revive. Also the tenno have "void energy" or whatever which fuels the abilities of the frames, hence why they are the only ones that can use them.

That still leaves the issues of Valkyr, the titular dilemma in the Gradivus Dilemma event, and the importance of the cryopods in defense missions.
Why are the frames so important if they aren't the primary vessel of the Oro?
How does Valkyr's lore work if the frames do not actually contain a personality?
Why was the Lotus willing to give the Grineer a major foothold in the solar system for what is effectively a bunch of suits of armor?

Valkyr and Gradivus dilemma are beyond me, but the cryopods don't actually seem to contain tenno, just humans(?) that we see on the relays and such. The frames are important because they are super nukes and near indestructible, and when they are destroyed you can just revive/ make a new one. It really doesn't make sense and I wish the devs just made it so either A. it is kept a mystery, or B. they are just energy beings of energy or extremely advanced AIs, better than the cephalons, that control the suits.

The frames are sentient infested puppets. spoilers the Stalker is thought to be a frame who killed his original tenno after the fall of the orokin. Your frame also pulls hunhow apart in the second dream without you in it or linked to it.

Valkyr is easily a case of a Warframe perhaps with it's Tenno separated somehow then being tortured by AladV, or the Tenno isn't awakened and experiences AladV's torture firsthand combining the hatred of the Tenno and frame against him.

Warframes are the adults from the void ships. Stalker is your dad.

Everything. It's Warframe.

Valkyr.

Steel Meridian.

It's a toss-up between New Loka and the Perrin Sequence. Fuck the former for being a bunch of backward hypocrites, fuck the latter for being Space Jews that need a gassing. The only good Corpus is a dead one, with the exception of Darvo.

Vay Hek Terra Frame, if only to hear more of his voice acting ("WHY ARE THESE FOOLS STILL BREATHING MY AIR!? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!")

Valkyr, with the Gersemi skin. Obviously.

I'm a fucking retard who can't read.

Favourite mission: Spy
Least favourite: Excavation

Dude that's Excalibur

Okay time to bring you to the oven

Good thing I never put a cent into this game. What's conclave by the way?

The PvP.

(checked)
Does it blow?

Never played it.

Guy complains endlessly 8 minutes because some dipshit got a just ban and his precious leaderboard spot got reset, then ends the note on saying everyone should sue DE.

10/10

that s because its not the only issue.
you can even get ban for "suspicious activity" if you don t play for two long.
if you are a gentle little dweeb they will tell you that it was to avoid you getting hack .

DE is rotten, there is no point in playing on a game where you can get ban totally arbitrary.
you can even be ban for trading vs someone … because the item the guy trade with you was stollen

and even if you ignore all of this: be able to be banned from support is something that shouldn t happend. EVER. even trion do not do this

now stop shilling faggot

Corrupted mods, prime parts
Atlas
Grineer
Favorite : Survival
Least Favorite : Archwing Rush
The Sergeant because of his shit-talk.
Trinity, that's why they keep hiding it.

Just finished the War Within.
It's neat, I like the space chilluns, but I can see why other's don't.
The end kind hints at something else. I think the theory of "their fathers are the warframes" is kinda right.

Just thought I'd ask: is everyone falling through the floor a lot more or is it just me?
I swear it wasn't this bad last I played. And hilariously, the "reset" point after I fell through a map was the same spot where I fell so I couldn't get out.
And when I say hilarious, I actually mean
FUCKING ENRAGING

Yes, there's holes fucking everywhere now. This fucking update man, like we didn't have enough problems with there suddenly being assloads of lag

It feels like DE haven't playtested shit in regards to TWW.

I enjoyed the content (especially the new Assault mission) but fuck me, I'm not going to pretend that everything is okay. Let's see, issues I've encountered so far:

It's a f2p grind game like every other game in the f2p multiplayer section on Steam

If you want a good experience stop playing f2p trash

Yeah nah.
All of the potato kids developed a "void" personality when the original Happening took place. Said personalities had to be suppressed by stuffing the kid's minds into Warframes combined with a bit of brainwashing. When Teshin said the Tenno draw their powers from the Void he meant they draw on their suppressed "void" aspect, which you forcibly reawaken in the caves.

When they introduced the space kids is the point where you should have stopped caring.

WHAT THE FUCK
I had to go through a lot of trouble / help from a friend over a glitch with this mod unequipping itself when I tried to do the challenge just for this. Fuck my life.

TO TOP IT ALL OF 8CH ATE MY IMAGE FUCK YOU

Well, you at least can re-roll it. The stats I mean, not the MR or the weapon it's for.
I got one from the quest, the challenge is "kill 5 sentients". And aparently, I have to land the killing blow myself or it doesn't count.

Is Lua mobile defense the only place I can find them? Because on there I get 3 at once, and they're a pain to fight mano-a-mano. 3 is just a nightmare.

Git Gud and go to the survival mission, get it all done at once.

THIS

The space babies ruin the mystery of the Tenno and reduce it to evangelion in space. Children with bad hair cuts and gimp suits , Kills me that this got pass quality control. Tenno will always be in my head canon Divine Energy NOTHING ELSE

Its the slots that are the most important
I stopped playing when i realized i didnt want to get rid of any of my warframes and my guns/weapons were the best there were

They spawn there too?
Fucking top-tier then.

Are there any good beginner guides floating around out there that might help with not fucking myself over when purchasing things from the shop?

Well, the easiest way to not fuck yourself over is to A. Sell shit on the trade channel to earn plat instead of paying for it and B. Only buy stuff you need like inventory slots, most other things are not worth the platinum.

Here's a handy guide to buying shit:
Buy one Reactor for every Warframe and Pet you actually like to use frequently. Buy one Catalyst for everyone weapon you actually use at all. You get a few of them 100% free over the campaign.
Usually, f2p players slap all 3 on a Primary, Secondary and Mellee weapon and two Reactors on a frame and a pet. BAM, you have a frame capable of endgame. Barely anyway, you still have lots of work ahead if you want to breeze through endgame content like it's butter.

Terrible idea. I buy some because I can't be arsed to wait the research requirements or I have too much plat. You can make most weapons quite easily.
Up to you. Farming for a frame is almost like a quest itself, so unless it's one you REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED RIGHT THE FUCK NOW don't bother buying. Farm and build.
Don't buy shit for this. Never. Ever. And frankly, don't bother making anything for it unless you're already decked out in pretty much everything else.
I'd buy Helios to start your scans early on, but since it barely does anything and chances are you don't care about completionism, who gives a shit.
The only I'd buy is the Incubator. PArticulary for the khavat thing. Holy shit is that a fucking pain in the ass to make.
Go nuts. They don't affect gameplay at all, and after you got a few potatoes and weapons, they're pretty much the only thing you spend plat on.

Standard f2p MMO auction house fuckery, minus the actual auction house jewery.
I'd advise you farm a bunch of relics first. Once you have a ton of prime parts, look throught what you have and choose a couple things to build. Stuff that's only missing one or two parts. Try to sell the rest, but don't hold out hope, most people buy complete sets only.
Then realize that if you're missing that part, it's because it's rare as fuck compared with the others and it's gonna cost you the eyes off your face.
Fucking Ash Prime Systems, I swear to god.

Zarr, once I get home. Then back to endless relic farm to try to nab some Nova P parts before she's vaulted.

Nyx is bae, tied with Titania. I've also discovered the fun that is Shocking Speed melee Volt, so I'll grab the Galatians Prime and spin to win.

Lola and uncle Ruk.

Tie of survival and spy for favorite. Least favorite is probably mobile defense just because of had sortie experiences with it mostly because of radiation hazard and stupid Ash Primes

Tyl Regor, cause he's such a ham.

I will break my dick off in Titania and her tight little butt.

Loka*

Galatine*

God damn phone

Hot damn I need to get me some of that action before it's too late. Autists will be chomping at the bit to get her if they miss out somehow
Really kicking myself for selling the entire set for 120 plat a few weeks back when some chimp tanked the market value to 100 and below.

when will they make wukong great again?

They spawn in crossfire exterm, 2 per run, just have to let the scout scan you.

Why the fuck would you do survival?

Agreed on archwing stuff, but for a different reason: it's no longer a total slog to get the parts. They're syndicate instead of rng. Just grind them yourself or buy them off players. Absurdly cheaper.

Also don't buy single forma. If you must buy forma, buy the bundle. 1 for 20 is single, 3 for 35 is the bundle.

Other plattable things that I would suggest…
They are a bitch to get otherwise if you want a specific one (unless they changed that)
Also a bitch to get, and consume 2 forma to craft.

And I myself for paying 200 shortly after I came back from my most recent hiatus because I misheard "soon" as "recently" from a friend.
I bought something else from him at a high discount though so less bad.

A month ago, I wanted Ash Prime so bad and was only missing the systems that I jumped into trade chat and said "WTB Ash Prime Systems, 200 plat"
In 2 seconds, I had 7 offers. That's when I knew I was overpaying A FUCKING LOT for it.
Then again, since I got a job, I get money to spend like it's nothing. I could easily get 4500 plat per month with the -75% discount because I'm not dumb.
The only problem is… even with all that plat, what would I buy? Nearly 80% of the cosmetics are ugly shit, and I like farming for warframes/guns.

So is it recommended to run the rift missions and crack relics as a new player?

Cause I ran two of those and got Ash Prime and Brunco Prime Blueprints.

Something I just figured out, when fighting the Juggernaut (infested mini-boss thingy) Put yourself somewhere safe from the beast and use the space kid. His beam in 3 seconds did what took me 10-15 minutes with my tonkor

Yeah, sure why not.
It's the same as grinding for parts for a Frame/Weapon.
Just keep in mind that you need the Blueprints and:
And some other 4th material, usually Orokin Cells.
The thing is, the easy begginer level relics will mostly contain Blueprints and chassis. Neuroptics usually spawn in the mid-level missions and Systems in the late-game one's. And even then they might be rare as fuck.
Consult the wiki for the tables: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic
But general order is:
The reason I advise you to leave Axi relics until you get a top tier frame (doesn't really need to be a top tier build, just a good one) is that most people who do survival tend to wait for the 30 minute mark. Or if you do mining missions (arguably faster) most people want to split into pairs and do two extractors at once to speed up the process until you get 8 extractors done.

Regardless, parts of a Prime frame/weapon/companion will need relics of different tiers, so don't be surprised when you see top-tier players farming Lith relics.
Just don't go farming Axi without a good frame, it gets people upset.

Also: when is Limbo getting that rework? I see it announced on their wiki, but I can't find it anywhere or what they plan to do with it.
There's so many things I like about him but also so many things I hate.

Ayee, the spacekids seem to be some sort of heavy-hitting nuke. I'm not sure if their abilities scale with mods or what, or if we can increase their health at least.
As it stands, 100 health means that when you get out of the frame on lategame content, it takes roughly 2 seconds for the nearest enemy to fry you up real good.

I'm still not sure how to use their stealth and void-dash thing though. As a whole, they don't seem to be that usefull, unless I'm using them wrong.

If for whatever reason you find yourself running like a little bitch, what you can do is go through a door, then round the corner and eject, use the cloak and go right back out the door you just ran away from and slip by the assholes who are going through it to find you. They'll find your empty Warframe and all go nuts shooting at it while you're well on your way going the direction both of you just came from.

Other than that, you can make them carry datamasses and batteries for you, which let's you use your primary once you go back into the frame. As for the void dash what's great about it is you can chain it in the air and dash backwards and sideways like a dodge. Shame you can only do it three times before your meter goes empty and you're left with no way to defend yourself since it's shared with the fucking beam.

I want to like these games, but hate grinding.
Is there any hope for me?

Nope.
You could, instead of grinding it, play it like an oldschool game you go abck to every few days.
That's what I do. I'll log in, play a few hours and then remember the game again next way and play a few more hours.
I'll play a bit more when something new comes out, but for the most part, it's just a fun timewaster everynow and then.

So what's the fucking deal with the Kuva Fortress maps? Aren't there supposed to be Archwing sections on the? I sure as shit haven't seen one outside the quest

I'm not complaining: less archshit means less archshit.

Oh I know it's shit, don't fucking remind me. Bastards took MONTHS to get in basic roll left/roll right bindings and they still don't work. You have to slow to a fucking crawl to do it.

Also r8 my fashion frame Holla Forums

That aside, red/white/gold is played out and boring. The eos prime stuff doesn't look good on any frame, and your tenno looks like a transexual but I can't blame that entirely on you since DE is afraid of attractive characters. (remember what they did to Kela?).
Solid 4/10.

There's no archwing bits, although you're attacked by archwing enemies while on the bridge in the Assault gamemode, which is actually fun.

He's already invincible, and has a pretty good exalted weapon and a stealth button, what else do you want?

What's that thing standing next to you?
Is it a new syndicate leader or something?

I'm ashamed to say it but a good 30% of the reason I use that frame all the time is because every other time I go into games with pubs some of them just completely lose all shame and drool everywhere

I'm not entirely sure I'd go as far as saying it's played out, what with all the edgy faggots every where but it is pretty basic. I'll have to reinvent my color scheme.

Who here would a Moa?

needs cow sounds.

Uh, the icon for your choices during the quest shows up there. Interesting. Maybe they'll make something with it later?

I like to go for deep purples mixed with blue.
Or green and grey. I'll take pics later on.
Some of them actually look nice, but goddamn, most people I see with that shit make me wonder if my GPU bugged out and the shadows are being drawn in 3D instead of projected on the floor.

I would a Moa

Honestly I have always found excal lame. Your color scheme is kinda bland. I'd probably go for a white instead of light gray. If you're gonna rock the goy prime for the gawk factor, ya gotta go with a more orocunt look.

It doean't sit right at the waist. Do like the "Why are you looking at me?" stare, though. It's like it knows we're all trying to figure out if there's a dick hiding down there.

The face blend addition helped. Before that they had an absurdly bad case of uncanny valley to go with the fact that DE can't fucking texture hair at all.

Also eos prime spurs work with Titania if you color things right. They flow out of the line of metal on her shins, looking almost as if they were part of the frame originally.

I would rather a black and red edgemaster than neon fucking yellow, blue, red, green.
I look at someone running Ketchup and Mustard, and I just have to wonder: how much alcohol did their mother drink during the pregnancy?

I go for a black and magenta with bright yellow energy, generally. The black varied to aircraft gray for my Titania, and light blues occasionally show up.
I'll toss up screenshots tomorrow too.
Bright colors on space ninjas just feels wrong unless you're going for that whole orocunt aesthetic.

I looked it up, its a part of the thing where they revealed warframes to actually be surrogate bodies(?) for psychic children to control remotely.That human looking thing is your warframe "operator". They weren't kidding when they were complaining about how the developing story for warframe was dumb as hell and how the game is pretty much ruined. All they had to do was make male/female counterparts for each warframe, would that have been so hard?

I remember trying the "Random Colours" thing before I bought any pallete. The next 20 results I got were the reason I bought two pallets "Classic Saturated" and "Tenno"
So far, it's been enough to make some cool looking things.

Meh, I like the space chillun thing.
It does for FAR AND FAR from the original idea most players had about the game, sure.
They can develop it a bit better, though. War Within was a step in the right direction, but let's see how many steps they take forward before making a bullet jump backwards.

There are indeed a lot of shit that kinda breaks with the Operator business. Like some of the Warframes backstories.
Then again, look at the Inaros backstory. It's easy to see how that works:
Spoilers ahead:
When the Orocunts use Continuity to transfer into the Grineer Queens, they need new chilluns and slaves
Maybe just regular Orokin too, since they kidnapped and batered slaves
Inaro's operators decides this shit is not okay
Atacks Orokin/Continuinty'd Grineer on his own planet
The grineer Queen isn't please, uses that Red Drill thing on Inaros
Inaro's Operator dies
The frame itself is left there, a useless shell
You later find it.

You could easily see how this would happen to Valkyr and some other frames too. The thing is, on one hand, I'd like some certainty about this. On the other hand, I'd like it to not be explicitly stated and left open for us.
I mean, Dishonored 2 came out and promtly stated many of "mysteries" of the first one and that made the plot lose any kind of subtlety it had.

That's the solid white color from the Smoke palette, not a light gray. It's just the shit lighting of the profile page. The base color for Excal Prime is an ugly shade of gray I just had to get rid of. Also.

GTFO faggot

That little bit more will allow me to RIP AND TEAR just a little bit harder

frame looks solid though
5/10

This game has been dead for years the devs are jews that literally hate skill and will do anything for money
Nowhere else can you go to see someone make a ZoE clone minigame and make it NOT fun at all
DE staff should all hang themselves

Didn't they even remove coptering

Yeah they did but the amount of control Parkour 2.0 gives is worth the SLIGHT loss in speed.

But if you're using something like Excal or Zephyr you're as fast as ever.

Volt speed applied to coptering too. Removing coptering should have been the final straw for you desperate faggots, the corpus nullifier "render the whole game generic and meaningless just to stop people farming at the end of end-game tier" bullshit and the events designed to make warbros lose with a population based scoring system and enemies that crashed the game if you tried to go past a certain time because DE was so butthurt should have given you a fucking clue.

The game is dead. Make it die, like firefall did. Maybe we can get something worthwhile from the ashes. You are riding a sinking ship.

Also
You never knew true speed. I had a maxed out zephyr, and my most used frame was volt. Zephyr was impressive in open areas, but for actually usable speed and being a worthwhile frame end game it didn't hack it.

I liked TWW, and don't really have a problem with spacekids now that they're a bit less shit. Changes to the sortie / invasions are good, but they really need to remove 2k endo from the reward pool and boost everything else. I've gotten 2k endo five times, and an simulor riven (that I sold for 250 plat, lol).

Have sum fashion. Volt cloth physics when? Fuck you Frost!

If you're at all considering coming back to the game, which thankfully you seem to not be, please don't.

What palette is the blue on your loki from? Sweet theme in general anyway.

Looking pretty slick but I feel like Daedalus armor would look better on that Volt

It's from the Tenno palette, one of Valkyr's colors.

Listen up faggot since you weren't around then
That enemy was shitfuckingly retarded. It was introduced with it's shield taking number of hits to reduce, not damage, and stayed that way for quite a while, cementing the scrubs using boltorP and nothing else. It was introduced specifically to stop a certain farming strategy on a corpus map, and spawned in high numbers. It was made not out of any kind of love for the game or because they thought it would be cool, but specifically to fuck people in the ass for getting around the grindwall.

You don't know shit about fuck, you hopped on a corpse after it died, you are only prolonging a floating corpse.

The amount of idiot casuals complaining about chink knock off arctic eximi is a testament to human stupidity. You can bitch about the shield all damn day but us people who can play are just going to run in using our god given FAST and use a single bullet to pop their heads off, something completely trivial to do since they don't slow movement and they can't aim for shit with the Lanka

Yeah ignore that whole fucking post and keep
That I said they were shit because I can't deal with them.

Faggot this shit happened clearly long before you played the game because you don't even know what the fuck farming strategy I'm talking about. It involved mag, trinity, and excal sitting it one spot and just powernuking an entire corpus map with maxed out specific builds.

And then how about you go get four hours into a survival, rush into a bubble filled with enemies with shotguns that nullifies the power keeping you from being oneshot. They do still gravitate towards the bubble, or did they nerf that?

You've never gotten that far, though. You've never played endgame, you've never tried to win an event, you think speedrunning shitty daily alert missions is all there is to the game. Otherwise you wouldn't be resorting to "you're just bad" teary-eyed, raging child tantrum because I'm calling the only thing keeping you from killing yourself shit, and addressing the real reasons I call the game dead, like the dev actively shitting on the players, cutting good content, and making things designed not to be fun, but to make you want to pay to play the game less.

Except that swarms of corpus techs and other undesirables huddle around the fagbubble.

I'm on console (roommate has an xbone and I invested way too much time to switch) anything I should know for when the next quest drops I don't really give a shit about spoilers

I know the reason you gave for hating them, that doesn't mean the actual reason isn't obvious to people who don't love the walls tenderly at the first sign of trouble.

It's a delicate dance of death, but far from impossible.

Welp.

I actually knew how to control slide flips before they got replaced, to where I was out-pacing copters. Why spend energy when you can just do it for free? Now, bullet flips slower, sure, but slashdash spam burns an absurd amount of energy for its speed, and there are a lot of frames more sustainable and/or better at it.

Defensively, rad blind is all he has, which is an at-cast debuff rather than a persistant AoE/Aura debuff or buff- which is really lame.

My only real complaint with it is how hard it fucks sniper and bow users. They're the two groups in the least need of a nerf by Nullifiers. The whole bubble of anti-powers is fine imo- there's gotta be something to counter all the perma-CC and survivability buff spam. It's the fuck-snipers and the new "they investigate their shield taking damage" feature that piss me off. reason on the last one being it makes meleeing their bubbles down from stealth absurdly hard if you aren't using Primed Reach on a long-reach weapon

Was it a lame way around the power spam issue? Yeah.
Was it better than introducing a bunch of healthgated enemies with straight immunity? Yeah.

That's the thing to bitch about- the fucking healthgate mechanics fucking everywhere. Sorties are one of the few places it actually pays to have a sniper any more.

- Must open the Sedna relay
- Archwing is used in a stealth mission, you don't need good gear for it
- If you can turn your contrast to minimum and brightness to maximum, it helps spot the solid rock the orowurms can't dig through. If that's a PC-only feature, good fuckin' luck.
- Be sure to have a while to play, there's a tutorial level in the middle to introduce how to Operate
- Use Shade there's a part where your sentinel shoots at you. Shade can't hit the broadside of a barn and does no damage when she does. Unequipping your sentinel's gun doesn't help. Mine was definitely shooting the shitty burst laser at me, so I'm assuming a Carrier would have shotgunned my ass, and Deth Cube would have laughed at my corpse.
- Tile set is designed to make solo stealth fun

I personally stealthed the fortress with Titania, a 6-forma Lanka, HikouP (CE build), and the rapier. Loud probably isn't hard.

Let me see if I understand you:
Do you even realize how moronic you sound?
This is standard far for EVERY multiplayer game. Players keep finding cheese after cheese, devs keep patching it out.
Why? Because players who want to compete with you have to choices:
You have a point for PVE. You can play PVE anyway you like. I still think it's fucking retarded and not fun to sit on the same spot spamming abilities for hours. If you macroe'd that shit, you're an even bigger faggot.
But if that shit also applies to farming relics, then it needs to go out, otherwise some gook farmer is gonna hop in, farm 390485738 relics and crash the market with them.

Eat a dick and play the game instead of cheesing throught it.

As promised, r8 request of my 10-0 and my currently most-used frame, chillin' in the liswank.
Treated the space kid as a daughteru, and the frame is painted aircraft gray for obvous reasons. Originally I used the scarring around the eye to remove the uncanny vally issue pre-blend faces had, now I use it as flavor.

That shit was solely for powerleveling weapons for forma-ing or MR, you dumb faggot. It didn't net you any rare mods, or huge amounts of cash, or anything worthwhile. And it wasn't "patched out", they introduced a broken enemy to stop it. It wasn't even that handy, I didn't miss it when it was gone because it was just for forma-ing weapons and such. The point that is making is that DE actively hates the players and will release untested, gamebreaking enemies to stop them getting past the grindwall.

Lel at the tier the players actually doing that run were at there is no competition, they already have all the standard end-game shit. That was just for fuckery.

There are other examples of DE doing fucked up shit just to spite players, that was just an easy example.

Players doing that run had already beaten the game, as far as you can. I was one of the lowest MR people doing it and I had already done several hour T4 runs, there was no further content, it was just grinding shit for meaningless mastery points or fuck-around builds. The only people that cry like you do about someone getting around a grindwall in a grinding game are faggots that have never even made it to that tier.

I completely misread "cloth" as "cock" for a second.

the tongue ever turns to the aching tooth

I stopped playing when the potato children turned me into a pedophile
All those times i was fapping to valkyr, I was actually fapping to a prepubescent child

That shit can actually get me arrested in Australia

It may comfort you to know that Warframe suits actually have people inside of them, as can be seen with Stalker, his Acolytes, and your warframe of choice during the Second Dream where the transference link was cut and your frame stood up and killed Hunhow.

Valkyr Prime hype

Except they're not
quit being a faggot

Too late now user, I've given it up
Honestly i might still be playing it if it wasnt for those shitty fucking amount of slots you can have for warframes and weapons

I had to keep getting rid of my frames and weapons just so i could level my shit up
Fuck that, even WOW does better than that not that i would ever play it again

Prove it nerd :^)

During the Second Dream, Alad V said when he first started dismantling the warframes that he was greatly confused by what he found in them. Because he expected a body and found nothing but machinery and circuits.
The only thing inside Stalker's frame is what's left of his mind after he found out the truth and killed his body. Hunhow, a Sentient that absolutely loathes organic beings, wouldn't offer to help Stalker if he still had a body either in the frame or somatically tethered to it.
Your frame stands up seemingly on it's own because the presence of a Sentient was detected when Stalker skewered it with the sword, activating a hard-wired precept to purge and destroy it.

Fuck the Archwing.

Literally the second worse thing to happen to Warframe

Archwings were a mistake

My main goal in the game was grind to get the Archwing parts. When I finally got them, I lost all will to play.

War Within Queen called it a infested puppet, Which is it? Both?

It's infested with Spaceaids: you

Ignoring Rush (which desperately needs a timelimit buff; best I've done is get there as they leave, giving me all of 10 seconds to figure out how to drstroy one), Archwing is not THAT bad

The first one is terrible, but then…
Weapon parts were moved to Syndicates so you don't have to pray to RNGesus for them. Meanwhile the alt wings are all simple clantech (minus the one Prime wing).

Both of those are good because the starting melee is ass and the starting wing is not much better.

Adding roll and the marker ring helped, but they do still need to make the minimap 3D and make roll more controllable.

Looking real nice. I'd ditch the Edo chest piece tho

Since I got rank 23, only Kurwa and I decided to suffer harder so I play Conclave now. I fucking suck at conclave.
Liki
Steel Meridian.
Fav: Spy; Least: Intercept I guess.
Phorid, because no invincibility phases
Saryn.

I wish this game was better. Rather, devs were better and weren't so anti-fun. Gameplay is still good and no other game can offer anything similar.
Also, were there EPIC yt reaction vids to Meme Within? I remember DE was so really touched by camwhores overreacting to potato-children reveal.

are you joking user?
Archwing was fucking horrible
Their is literally no way you can defend it, Its a shitty minigame that you are forced to play instead of using your warframe
It doesn't help that the game is also a fucking grindfest which means you have to use that Archwing Over and Over just to unlock the parts for your Prime

I wish they could've just added an option to disable them

Why does the Manduka outfit look like a set of jam-jams Dark Helmet would wear?

And why do I like it in spite of that?

because you like looking like a blue and black vagina?

I like how you can close all the helmets.
It's like an option for people who realize the space chillun are ugly as fuck. The Void really did a number on their face.

You can also mute their dialogue completely (and remove their dialogue window) by going into Audio and checking the Mute Operator box.

It's a very good option.

At first I didn't do that, because I didn't want to miss content. Maybe they'd say something weird or reveal a bit of lore.
After the 10th time hearing "The Corpus have tech weapons" I decided the kid had brain damage and shut it off.

DE is trying to tap into the fabled Loli Power that Japan has managed to tap into.

so riven mods can be pretty good

Assuming you mean Tellurium, since that's the only archwing "exclusive" resource. Tellurium's droprate is absurdly higher than I expected it would be when I came back from my most recent hiatus. In fact, most resources are that way now, with exploration for loot netting you the rare mats regularly.

K.
I seriously went from abject hating it to finding it bearable (minus Rush) by getting an Itzal and the scythe melee for it. I'm telling you a good chunk of why you hate it is the starting weapons and wing. Modded the starting primary can hold its own, but the sword and wing both just have no really redeeming qualities.

Does it desperately need improvements? Oh hell yes. The UI is terrible. Roll is uncontrolled. And Rush has an absurdly high skill requirement to beat, as you pretty much have to be an Itzal with the throttle maxed and with liberal use of afterburners to beat it. That's just to solve the most glaring issues preventing it from being really playable.

From there, you then need to fix the modding situation. I have some wing mods, all melee mods, and like 4 primary mods. As such, I love my scythe, and can't make a single other weapon viable. Good news, Itzal's speed and kit works in melee's favor, so I'm not too uncomfortable.

Correcting that issue would bring you to balance hell, but at least you'd have a widely playable mode.

Nothing in there is specific to archwing, but is related to the problems of DE and warframe. I doubt they have fully woken up, but I will say coming back to this game now has been a significantly better experience than any previous time I returned from hiatus.

The grind for anything other than exp and primes has actually felt fair. Grinding for primes, it's arguably better than it was assuming it isn't lying. Relics are a small, semi-controlled drop pool detached from mission type, each player brings one (possibly the same) relic, and at the end of the mission everyone gets to pick from anything any one person rolled. It's a good concept to start from for tweaking to make it great- you just need to give the player actions more weight on the drop chances.

Is this game perfect? Oh hell fucking no.
Has DE seemingly started actually trying to Make Warframe Great Again? Yes.

And shit, talk of needing a Damage 3.0 has become common enough to where it actually might happen. They already revamped mod leveling to an objectively better system: single resource you melt mods into with no partial levels and a ui that tells you exactly how many credits and the new fusion goo you need to rank it up.

There is hope DE might actually turn this game into something worth while. It has taken them far longer than justified, but it might actually happen.

On build 2 I would suggest ditching the crit mods for the cold/status and the tox/status mods. Since they nerfed coro vs shields, mating it with Cold helps fix it, and the status chance on that large of a coro pool would mean semi-regular coro procs, so you'd be able to take down alloy armor with it. Alternatively, ditch the pure tox mod for cryo rounds and keep the crit.

I would also suggest making that your standard build. Viral is really only good if you have enough corrosive projection or are on a low enough level mission for it to not matter. Coroco with high coro proc chance is the master race for a reason.

I think that you're right and cold+coro is probably better, but don't underestimate that 25% crit combined with the bullet spew from vile acceleration. I'd use the cold/status instead of cryo IF I HAD ONE, unless I up pick primed cryo in the future

Oh I'm not, crit rate vs fire rate is a major factor to consider, since higher fire rate means normalized damage is accurate.

However, assuming 50% headshot rate, you are only getting a 2.4x from that crit on your normalized. Good for a dps race but dwarfed by amror. Corrosive procs solve the armor problem without having to use RadiPunCo (which is abject ass vs infested and requires a compatible weapon).

Lacking the cold/status mod, I would say you're probably best in the crit coroco setup you went with. You can take that into almost any content (alloy grineer bosses and stealth the exceptions) and it's at worst functional.

How would you feel if I replaced cryo rounds with hammer shot?

The issue with it in that picture was partly the lighting. It looks better on the Arsenal screen.

The real issue is, without the edo chest, the strap thing around her neck looks a bit too… loose to my eyes.

Yes, I have eos prime spurs. They look like they're some form of stabilizer on her, which goes well with the jetpack and asswings.

My Lanka's D polarity which got repurposed for Primed Cryo was actually originally for Hammer. (build related)

Hmmmm…. You would gain about 93 raw on crit, but your non-crits would suffer greatly (re, lose almost 325 raw). At 25% you're still not critting the majority of the time and the Corpus will laugh at you due to Coro vs Shields being 50%.

Procs on weapons with physical damage is hard, since IPS gets a 4x or 5x (don't remember which) to their proc weight compared to the other elements. 907 is under 4x 288, so you'd mostly be getting puncture procs with it. Reason I suggested killing the crits for the two ele/proc mods- it would put your coro at over 5x your puncture, so it would definitely have the highest proc chance.

>Stealth is still an unimplemented mess, even with stealth frames due to SILENCED GRENADE LAUNCHERS

It has potential to be an amazingly fun game but they fucked it with a bandage rpg stat calc gameplay when it has a broken core. It's like they think of some awesome ideas to implement, and then half ass it.

How do I set up an attack speed build with fist weapons without fucking my damage so I can ora ora my way to victory?

TENNO SKOOOM

Make a crit build I guess, blood rush, body count, plus crit chance and crit multiplier mods, then whatever else you want for attack speed and damage will fuck things up pretty good.

Nekros Prime, Vauban P and AkStilleto P
I was grinding ducats for Baro earlier, thankfully I got a bunch of 100 ducat stuff in a Lith Survival
Volt because going fast is all that matters
I enjoy shredding the infested.
Excavation is both, depends on the reason I'm doing it. I still hate Limbo Theorem from the bottom of my heart.
Grineer assassinates are fun in general
Ember and Corrupted Moa

I'd say pretty much , plus Primed Fury (or default Fury if you can't get your hands on it) and perhaps Reach so you can punch people from afar with your stand. Blood Rush is really important so the crits ramp up the longer you ORA ORA and you guarantee the Berserk stacks.
Alternatively, mod the weapon for pure damage and get Atlas and get ready to press 1. Damage is obscene so you can't ORA ORA ORA for long because everyone is dead at this point. It's not that fast though.

The 66-3jj36 loop doesn't make the new system worthless, it's what makes the new system bearable. They slowed everything absurdly down with Parkour 2.0 since it got rid of slide flips (old 66-3j36) and the commoner's copter (662E).

Silenced explosives aren't what makes stealth a mess. It's arbitrary detection radii and rate. I've had enemies 30m+ away spot me instantly as I round a corner, and enemies 10m away staring at me take longer than the charge up on my Lanka to process that they were looking at.

When they're not being retarded, DE in a nutshell.

If the base crit chance is at least 10 if not 15, you don't really need True Steel to make Blood Rush work.

If you can snag Maiming, leading with a spin means you get an all-but-guaranteed Berserk stack, which is the key to swinging fast. Of course, good luck getting a Maiming for anything under 300p. I paid 460p

Primed Reach would do more for you than Primed Fury. With Body Count and Blood Rush you'll net plenty of crits to feed Berserker since you only need one every 30s to keep it up.
Fist weapons are notorious for a fairly ass reach, don't wanna lose your combo because of hitbox shenanigans.

I forgot about Quickening. If you really want ORAORA and don't care about efficiency, go with:

Berserker, Body Count, Blood Rush, Reach
Quickening, Fury, Pressure Point, Reflex Coil

Then be sure to do channeled melee.

meant to reply to

Damage would be shit, but seems fast enough to be fun.

They made it much worse. Now tangos react to ded bodies and broken stuff (fans for sure) through walls. Goodbye stealth powerleveling.

Started playing again today after 4 month hiatus due to burn out for farming Nyx Prime before she got vaulted.
Saw that they finally added helmets for the kids so now can I pretend they are just nobodies sitting in the back of my ship acting as a battery while my frames people with skintight suits again.

Also, how hard is it doing those Lua co-op mod challanges? Still need those for Sedna relay and I've got >no friends.

Something like this. Gaia's Tragedy is also "slow" but you can attack something like 14+ times in a second in one of the combos.

user, I…

It's shit, isn't it?

Eh, it was OK, but I really hope you don't mind being the kid

The story itself is going to irritate you quite a bit, given its Smells Like Teen Angst dialogue but everyone BUT your operator is fairly interesting during it, including Tesshin and the Grineer Queens.

Kuva Fortress 10/10 would absolutely stay here semi-permanently. Assault's a fun combined game mode too, although limited to the script they have set up for it.

The problem for you is that the new resource to build the new weapons (Zarr, Twin Rogga, Kesheg, Orvius) requires at least someone in your squad to be running around as an operator (yes, tapping 5 now fully swaps someone to an operator instead of activating Focus, holding 5 will activate Focus) to farm it.

I suggest that you hook into some public runs or something and play as a Frost with a max range bubble to protect them while they flit around grabbing weird clouds of Kuva.

Zarr at least is worth it since it's a giant fuck-off cannon that doubles as as shotgun and fires exploding cannonballs that break up into little bomblets after the main explosion.

Once you do The War Within your operator will also show up next to your warframe in your Profile and your morality-o-meter for your choices during TWW.

I need more Nyx ass for this shit.
So how hard are the Lua mods challenges? Puggable or do I need to find friends to be able to do them?

wat. The story is fucking terrible, it was like a saturday morning cartoon

Like I said, only if you don't care about efficiency.
Damage wouldn't be too terrible if the base crit rate is decent- red crits and melee combo do a lot of work, and you'd be getting a lot of both.

Only Coaction Drift is co-op required. All the other ones can be solo'd if you're not shit and/or have the right build for it. And it's only Endurance Drift that requires the right build, the rest are just git gud.

I suggest doing Spy for them. Sentients can't spawn and the enemy count isn't very high. Exterm can also work but you can get ganked by sentients.

The space kid gets to do stuff without a frame at the end of it

I actually kind of liked it, made the space kids less stupid still stupid, but significantly less so, plus the Kuva Fortress tile set is awesome, as it's both open enough to snipe on and interactive enough to be fun for stealth… and it has neural sensors so I don't have to go to Jupiter to get those any more.

I personally go for full CAS Titania. Enemies can't shoot if they're dead, ne?

Some are braindead easy. Others you need to have a build to beat them. Depends on the tiles you get.

There is one that requires cooperation.
All the other ones are doable solo, but the speed one is really only possible if you have a REALLY fast warframe modded for speed. I barely did it with a Volt with Rush and 145% power speed.

It's the same game mode as sabotage

I said "interesting," DE can't do "subtle" without cryptic Prime warframe description text. Every time it swapped back to the operator it was another cringe-fest.

You won't be able to do Coaction Drift challenge alone, but Power Drift is very easy to solo so you can always just RNG into that over and over. Power Drift is also quite good, alongside Cunning Drift.

Downloaded this game a few days ago and playing it for the first time. I picked the Excalibur warframe since it seemed like the balanced all-rounder and I'm liking the whole space ninja gameplay despite the weird stealth system. Still not to sure what to expect from this game way later on other than grinding a lot for weapons/warframes. I made my to Venus and it's just been me slicing everything to bits most missions.

Cheers. I'll be off farming then.

That's pretty much all excalibur does.

So what am I missing anons? The game went from laughably easy to somewhat difficult with the first few early bosses to dying in one shot against the frame guarding the Ceres relay.

I have barely any weapon variety at this stage, and I've filled all my mod slots that I can on each of my weapons and frame.

I would think I'm under leveled, but the only non-30 piece of equipment I have is the Furis at 16.

This except I've maxed the dex whatever weapons.

Gonna give you a bit of advice: anything with "Mk-1" is shit. Don't bother with those and get a real weapon.
If you want to break the game fast, get a Galantine for mellee. Put a potato on it and you're done. Everything goes down with galantine.

Excalibur is pretty good, and works in many situations. Get a mod to increase ability duration and you turn that radial blind in a "I backstab 15 dudes" or "I can rez my whole team like it's nothing".

Also that 4th ability? Get a Flow mod, get 300 energy and start slashing away in Survival missions. You'll never need any weapon other than that. One of my favourite frames, for sure.

Also, keep in mind that Excalibur has a damage boost to Longswords. Not a whole lot, but it helps when you're starting off. That skana will be a sure bet until you get to Pluto.

The base stats of the weapons are what really matters, along with properly modding your weapons.
The only difference between a MK-1 Paris and a Paris Prime is numbers, but it's incredibly noticeable.
Get some high numbers, mod your weapons with the damage+ mods and yer done.

Blind the Trinity specter and either run up and use a Finisher on her (melee attack while in close-range while they're blinded or incapacitated) or headshot her multiple times.

If you're still having it hard after that, you've likely run into a gear check and need to start building better things and leveling your mods.

Kind of. More akin to Mob Def imo, but then, new Sabotage sometimes have a mob def section

That's where you're wrong, user!
Mk-1 Braton is one of the best MR Challenge weapons in the game. High acc but not too high, full auto, decent clip size, non-ass reload speed.

However you re correct that it's shit in regular content.

Might be your builds, too.
Are you playing elemental rock paper scissors or no? Because if your answer is no, that's why.

I managed to beat the Trinity Specter on my 6th attempt, ended up having to play chicken with the pillars to gain energy then just go all in with Exalted Blade.

I mean, my Skana is cold damage, but that's about it.

It's never about the weapons or the levels on them (and the frame). It's about the mods.
Pretty much every weapon can be good (barring a few rare exceptions that are shit).
It's your mod build that will make you one-shot shit left and right.
Gonna give you an example.
If you grab a Paris bow from the shop and slap some unranked mods in it, you'll fire 1 shot every two seconds and deal some 200 damage. 400 if you hit the head.
Now, if you get mods for it, you'll deal 4300 damage and fire 1 shot every 0.75 seconds.

See where I'm going with this?
Now imagine your frame. You have your 300 shields and 250 health. Pretty nice, eh?
An end-game frame properly modded reaches 1985 shields and 960 health. You have a 300 power pool that you can stock up and then unleash hell, you're fast as shit and your abilities are fucking nukes.
The Ceres relay specter guarding it? Didn't even move when I fought him.
If you're the user with the Excalibur, radial blind that fucker and stab him. Bam, 50% health gone.

I was hoping to sick with the starter stuff until I get them to rank 30 and thankfully mods are helping with their effectiveness even if it's just a bit so they aren't completely useless.

Pretty much what I did with the one rhino specter I fought. Made the 1 vs. 1 fight a bit underwhelming.

Some things to keep in mind when you're new to Warframe:

You gain mastery by leveling items up (only once per item) each going up to level 30. Once you've "mastered" something it's generally good to dump it (keeping at least 1 good weapon to actually use) and build something new to continue to increase your Mastery Rank as that will gain you access to new weapons and things to do.

Mods to keep in mind:

Warframe Mods:
Vitality
Steel Fiber
Redirection
Stretch
Intensify
Continuity
Flow
Rage
Natural Talent
Quick Thinking

You'll learn about Corrupted mods later, but they're also very important.

Rifle Mods:
Serration
Split Chamber
Vital Sense
Point Strike
Hellfire
Infected Clip
Stormbringer
Cryo Rounds
Speed Trigger

Secondary/Pistol Mods:
Hornet Strike
Barrel Diffusion
Gunslinger
Pistol Gambit
Target Cracker
Deep Freeze
Convulsion
Heated Charge
Pathogen Rounds

Melee Mods:
Pressure Point
Fury
Reach
Berserker
True Steel
Organ Shatter
North Wind
Molten Impact
Shocking Touch
Fever Strike

These are all mods you'll have access to fairly soon and without farming too hard, and form the core of a lot of builds. There are more, but again, you'll find out about them later.

There's some pretty shitty weapons you have to mod to be useable instead of plain better.
I'm talking Lato-like stuff, with mediocre damage and/or crit.

Yeah builds is your problem. Here's the short version:
Physical (IPS)
Impact is decent vs shields
Puncture is good vs Ferrite Armor and okay vs Alloy Armor
Slashing is good vs meat

Generally, DO NOT mod for physical damage. They scale to just the physical damage of that type that the weapon has. The elementals scale to the combined IPS damage.

Single
Generally useless unless on high status chance, in the hands of Ember, or you're trying to fix damage against lowbie infested.
Honestly shit by itself, but combines to make three of the best elements in the game.
Bonus damage against shield. Important for vs Corpus or vs Corrupted, meh everywhere else.
Skips shields(!) and gets a bonus against corpus flesh.

Double
Troll knockdown proc, relatively shit because it makes you start missing
Anti-Alloy Armor (Most Grineer). Bonus vs Corpus robots. Shit vs Infested.
Proc turns on friendly fire
Shit except vs infested and vs your own team when you get radiation proc'd. Possibly viable against Corpus since it causes toxin procs, off of its own proc, but really, no.
Absurd bonus vs Shields. Absolute Shit vs Alloy Armor.
Anti-Ferrite Armor (Remaining Grineer, all armored Corpus), Bonus vs Heavy Infested. Proc reduces armor, so the proc can strip Alloy armor.
Has the best type matchup spread of all elements, only dealing reduced damage to shields.
Anti-Non-Infested Meat. Proc halves HP, so the proc is also really good.
Armor kicks its ass late game unless you run something else to remove armor for you.

Recommended
The best all-around spread. The only thing it struggles with is Alloy Armor (which is really common vs Grineer), but if it has a decent proc rate on Corrosive, that isn't a problem.

Ideal build vs Grineer (unless you can sling regular corrosive status procs), as most Grineer are alloy and Puncture is still functional vs Ferrite

Very strong against Corpus, as Magnetic nukes their shields and Toxin skips them if there's any left (meaning Magnetic gets to play with the shields longer).
Absolutely melts Antimoas, too, since they're almost all shield at all levels.

About Status Procs
Always keep in mind that IPS gets an x4 to its damage for determining what proc rolls. As such, you need significant elemental damage to reliably get an elemental proc instead of a physical one.

forgot under recommended
Good for carrying lowbie runs or for when there's multiple Corrosive Projection auras in play.

Also, don't misunderstand what said
That doesn't mean you shouldn't put the Serration, Pressure Point, Point Blank, Etc… mods. Those increase the BASE damage of the weapon, so it affects the damage of other mods too. They are pretty much mandatory no matter what you're building for.

Nigga what? Granted the Endo thing and the ability to melt mods into it is an improvement over grinding your ass off for dupes, but now there's no real way to be credit-efficient about it now. The costs with Endo are worse than the old costs for everything barring tossing random mods into the fusion. Maxing out a mod like Serration costs almost a MILLION CREDITS with Endo, and this came right on the heels of a stealth credit drop nerf.

Secondly, the elimination of cores means there's no way to trade them anymore, and R5 gold cores were my primary method of getting jewmonies from the lazier parts of the playerbase. I don't know about the new sculpture things that you can get Endo out of, but given that you have to PAY CREDITS to get the Endo, those things aren't gonna be a decent replacement.

WHAT?
I didn't know that, are you kidding me with that shit?

I don't get what you mean by 66-3jj36 looping.

I shit you not, you must pay Maroo to get the Endo out of the statue. Wiki confirms.

The only use of those statues is to jew other people out of their plat.

Here's the conversion rate for Ayatan Treasures turn-ins and how much each of them cost.

It was basically simultaneous, they made Endo a slightly more efficient system (5-15% more efficient IIRC,) easier to use, and easier to level up mods, but they essentially decided that they always wanted credits to matter, and thus slipped it in with Specters of the Rail.

So you've constantly got either Baro Kiteer or ranking up mods taxing your credits.

HOLY SHIT GIVE ME BACK MY CORES
Seriously, this shit is ridiculous.

The ayatan treasures are just a bonus that you can find during a level, Endo still drops exactly like fusion cores did and don't require anything extra.

Hieracon drops 400-packs of Endo which is almost the exact equivalent of 5 R5 gold cores, and Endo drops all over the map in the same way that fusion cores did, in the exact places, in the same frequency.

Fighting game notation
6 = move forward
66 = dash forward
- is a spacer
3 = down-forward = "slide" in our context
j = Jump. Usually it's used as j.___ to indicate "get airborne, then while in the air", but also indicates having to hit some form of jump button if the previous actions don't leave you airborne.

Ergo, "66-3jj36 loop"
Run forward then loop slide-jump-jump-slide-forward

Probably would be more accurate to say 66-3j.j3.6, since the second j and 3 need to happen while airborne, but the 6 needs to wait till after you land again.

Did typo the copter combo, that's 663E, not 662E

You have issues getting credits? Have you not heard of Sechura Pluto or something? Do you not just play the game and notice "Oh hey I have a lot of credits…."
What the fuck were you spending credits on earlier? Baro trash? Because a lot of what he sells is trash. And trades, what are you trading that runs more than 100k a trade?

Eliminating R5 Gold Cores is saddening, but Ayatans serve in that role, with Ambers being 1.5p ish and Cyans being somewhere between 0.25p and 1p.

Who the fuck was getting rich on credit drops? It's all end-of-mission credits that get you rich.

One to Three Sechura runs worth. Oh fuckin' noes.

Also, This.
Seriously, the new system is a massive win on all fronts.

So I've got another question.

I know that Nova Prime is headed into the Prine Vault on the 22nd.

If I were to collect all the blueprints prior to this, I would still be able to craft the frame later when I'm able to farm the resources I need, right?

That's what I'm understanding from the news article, at least.

Orokin Catalyst blueprint
alert up on Baal Europa for ~38 minutes.

deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html

If I were to collect all the blueprints prior to this, I would still be able to craft the frame later when I'm able to farm the resources I need, right?

Yeah. Also, if you get the relics that the frame is in before then, you can farm it at your leisure later.

That would be nice, but my problem is I'm too low level to get the one that contains the actual frame blueprint, so I was just going to buy that along with the chassis one should that not drop for me.

Reminder that if you're going to drop money on Warframe: coupons will drop from 20 to 75% (most common are 20 to 50% off) off of platinum as a random daily reward.

Do not ever buy plat at full price

If you're ever super fucking hard up for plat and with nothing to sell and no desire to grind, you can always get a Prime Access pack which has SOME discount on it.

If you're trading with other players:
nexus-stats.com/ is a good resource to not get jewed too hard.

Congratu-fucking-lations, you're willing to spend your time specifically credit-grinding rather than manage your shit so you can actually afford to do whatever-the-fuck it is you do with your credits

This was an across-the-board nerf you dipshit, Dark Sectors AND end-of-mission rewards included.

THIS SHOULD NOT BE A THING IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU GALACTIC-SCALE FAGGOT! Stop deepthroating DE's dick long enough to take a breath and allow the oxygen to reach your brain, and THINK for a second about how there's suddenly a bunch more credit sinks 'cuz DE simply can't for the life of it solve the veterans-have-huge-stockpiles-of-everything problem.

That's cool, shame I don't have the patience to actively try and sell my Hikou Prime and Vasto Prime sets.

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE IS THERE? CREDITS ARE LITERALLY THE MOST USELESS RESOURCE! THEY'RE USED FOR FUSION, CLAN RESEARCH WHICH IS SPREAD OVER AN ENTIRE CLAN, AND FUCKING BARO. OH NO I CAN'T SPEND THEM ON OTHER SHIT. WAIT, THERE IS NO OTHER SHIT.

I say this as someone who regularly has under 1m credits in spite of my account's age.

That would explain why my memory said Sechura should be 34k ish per run rather than 25k ish.

I dunno just MAYBE I LIKE not having to perform a blood sacrifice to RNGesus every time I want to do something.

Credits are found fucking EVERYWHERE in GUARANTEED QUANTITIES. You need to go farm Synthesis? Bam, fucking credits. Alert mission? Credits. Popping relics? Credits. Yelling at spy vaults to finally contain Ivara's blueprint? YOU FUCKIN' GUESSED IT: CREDITS.

YOU GET THEM SIMPLY FOR GRINDING FUCKING EVERYTHING. MORE IF YOU STOP TO OPEN LOCKERS ONCE IN A FUCKING WHILE.

AND IF YOU DO MANAGE TO RUN DRY, A COUPLE OF LOOPS OF SECHURA PLUTO FIXES IT.

I DON'T SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS MAKING YOU GRIND OUT THE FUCKING EASIEST, LEAST-RNG-FUCKABLE RESOURCE IN THE FUCKING GAME.

WHAT THE FUCK THIS FUCKING RIVEN MOD BULLSHIT I HAVE TO DO AN EXTERMINATE WITHOUT GETTING DETECTED WHILE ALSO HAVING A HOBBLED KEY AND THIS SHIT IS DRIVING ME NUTS BECAUSE WHATEVER I DO THEY FUCKING DETECT ME AND SET THE ALARM OFF AND I CAN'T SEEM TO STEALTH THROUGH IT OR KILL THEM FAST ENOUGH TO PREVENT DETECTION

Have you tried being Loki and using Covert Lethality?

I don't have loki, but being ivara worked for on my 9th try, but
I FORGOT TO PUT THE THING ON MY GUN SO NOW i HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well shit, I got a mod for the gorgon, with 53% more magazine cap and 198% more damage. How is the gorgon and prisma gorgon?

Infested frame looks alright, powers sounded solid enough and it's about time we got one like him.

Bard frame is gonna be amazing. Just think, 4 of them at a time all with their own little MIDI loop fisting your eardrums 24/7. Oh man, I'm gonna enjoy the shit out of that.

Tomorrow I get Tigris Prime and my last few Mutagen Masses from the foundry, put an order in for Caustacyst, and pick up a Telos Boltace from Hexis. Those 3 weapons are the last things I have left to level. After that I start on the Codex and clearing any nodes I've missed, and maybe stocking up syndicate medallions for Valkyr Prime. I'm almost free!
Ivara
Corrupted Vor
Stofler, Lua. It's pretty interesting and progresses nicely, and I've only played it once or twice so it still feels fresh. Lua as a whole is a solid tileset. Fissure missions can eat a dick, though. Here, do more of the same shit you've done for 3 1/2 years, except you also have to pick up 10 turds. Wow so different!
Let's be honest, they all suck. Razorback is a good fight though, as is Vay Hek at the end of LoR.
M-W.A.M.

Isn't that banshee's theme?
Isn't that saryn's theme?

In the same way that Ivara is like Loki and Nezha is like Ember or Valkyr is like Rhino, yes. Related themes, but slightly different. Banshee is sound, Bard is music, Saryn is infested poison, Infested is just infested. I never said DE was creative.

Is that a guy or a girl?
If it's a guy then holy shit, he looks even gayer than Volt.

Female, comes out after Infested frame which is the next guy. Maybe this year but I wouldn't count on that.

Is that 198% damage maxed? Because if that is the base rank it might become a really insane fucking gun. Otherwise it becomes just good. Problem is the warm-up time really.

Gorgon isn't good, Prisma Gorgon and Gorgon Wraith are around the Soma, but a tier below the Soma Prime, but Gorgon Wraith hasn't been brought back in forever.

Unfortunately, they require some heavy work if you want to make them good and if you hate reloading boy will you fucking hate the Gorgon with its full 3 second reload time. Before Rivens I had a Primed Fast Hands on mine.

Isn't transference cut when the operator dies though? Since the origin point IS the operator.

Given how transference behaves when cranked up to 11 I don't think it's a real stretch to have an operator's mind get stuck in the frame if they go completely mental like Stalker did

that's a good point, couldn't the operator just transference with the frame and let their old body die, like how the Grineer queen was planning to do to you, but with a frame instead?

You do remember all the plastids, nano spores and neurodes you used making the chassis, systems and helmet for your frames, right?

Do we know the circumstances surrounding how he went nuts? All I know is that he discovered the truth and he flipped out as a result. The Queens may have targeted him as their first choice of vessel and it went horribly wrong.

I don't really know, but wouldn't he want to kill the queens rather than the warframes in that case?

He became an edgelord after having a mental breakdown, for all we know he's doing this to keep them from getting a hold of the operators AND exact his vengeance at the same time.
Nothing personnel, tenno.

He probably lost his memory same as everyone, otherwise he'd have gone kill the operators first thing, no matter how futile it would seem with the moon inside the void. I assume the Stalker's operator is still somewhere out there, stuck on his moon pod

So where do I need to grind to get other frames?
I've made it to Venus and currently trying to get enough rubedos to get to Mars

For most frames, just grind bosses. Others come from missions.

Ash: Parts drop from Grineer Manics
Atlas: Do the Jordas Precept Quest
Banshee: Tenno Lab Research from Clan Dojo
Chroma: Do the quest The New Strange
Ember: Farm Sargas Ruk on Saturn
Equinox: Farm Tyl Regor on Uranus
Excalibur: Farm Ambulas on Pluto
Frost: Farm Lieutenant Lech Kril on Mars
Hydroid: Farm Vay Hek on Earth
Inaros: Wait for Baro Kiteer to show up on one of the relays and buy the quest blueprint from him in Orokin Ducats and do the quest
Ivara: Grind Spy vaults
Limbo: Do the quest The Limbo Theorem
Loki: Farm Hyena Pack on Neptune
Mag: Farm The Sergeant on Phobos
Mesa: Farm Mutalist Alad V (you'll get Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates that you can use to build the key to get to him by doing Invasions that have coordinates as a reward)
Mirage: Do the quest Hidden Messages
Nekros: Farm Lephantis on Orokin Derelict Assassinate missions (get coordinates for them by doing regular Orokin Derelict missions)
Nezha: Tenno Research Lab in the Clan Dojo
Nova: Farm Raptor on Europa
Nyx: Farm Phorid when he manifests as part of an Infested Invasion on a planet
Oberon: Parts drop from all types of Eximus units
Rhino: Farm Jackal on Venus
Saryn: Farm Kela De Thaym on Sedna (do Arena missions to get points to fight her)
Titania: Do The Silver Grove quest
Trinity: Farm Lieutenant Lech Kril and Captain Vor on Ceres
Valkyr: Farm Alad V on Jupiter
Volt: Tenno Lab Research in the Clan Dojo
Wukong: Tenno Lab Research in the Clan Dojo, needs Nitain which comes almost exclusively from alerts
Zephyr: Tenno Lab Research in the Clan Dojo

To build off of Joining a clan is a really good idea, there are a few frames that need it, a lot of weapons that need it, and if you want corrupted mods and don't want to trade you need to join a clan.

Thanks anons
And I assume Prime frames are pay-to-win exclusive, right?

The parts can be farmed by anyone. It just takes time and RNG.

this user is correct, and honestly, the prime frames are not that much better than the standard. Only go for prime frames if it is a frame you really like. Prime weapons on the other hand are pretty big upgrades, so definitely try and get some of those.

But the aesthetics!

Nyx Prime is a prime example of how slapping gold painted chrome doo-dads onto something doesn't always make it look better.

user, you should also point out Prime stuff is a source of mastery.

Yeah, a lot of the primes are hit or miss for me. Nyx just looks really weird with her four eyes and gold head thing. But some, like trinity, are such a massive improvement on the A E S T H E T I C s that I would never go back.

But Ash Prime.
Man, that is one smoking hot looking frame.

The only pay-to-same frame is Excalibur Prime.
All the other primes can be acquired by opening relics, except the ones that were vaulted.
Most primes have a couple of improved stats, like a increased armor value for paper frames (Volt Prime) or increased sprint speed (Loki Prime). They also have added visual effects on some of their skills, like a bolt of lightning from above on Volt Prime's shock or golden ice on Frost Prime's ice wave.
Overall, they don't offer nothing gamechanging like increased power duration, strenght or efficiency (some do have increased energy pools).

Thank god you can use the original warframe's helmets on a prime

Not to mention the deluxe skins. I love saryn prime's look, but orphid is just too sexy. Same goes for trinity prime.

Y'know, I just realised Warframe reminds me a lot of Ass Defect's multiplayer.

In what way?

Warframe is the best softcore porn game ever made.

Characters fall in similar niches but have different powers to achieve their roles. For example, a Rhino, a Nezha, a Mesa and a Chroma can all become incredibly tanky using their skills, Frost, Volt and Atlas can create shields. Warframe powers remind me of character powers mostly, also the modding aspect of guns and characters.

Goddamn, I feel defeated
The grind is really getting to me, trying to get the sedna relay done so I can play as a child, god only knows why I'm doing this
I never did enough void shit, thus never got enough forma, and now I am prompted to make a mastery 5 weapon, which I have no interest in but most require forma
Why am I playing this? I'm just pissing time away in space, as a dumb child controlled robot ass
God I wanna fuck mag

Make a Rubico, it's pretty cheap at 40k credits, 3,800 salvage, 1,300 polymer bundles, 900 rubedo and 2 Argon Cristals, and is a decent sniper rifle overall.

you're not alone user

why isn't there more Mag porn?

Because of asses like Valkyrie and tits like saryn

And Excali

An extremely easy MR6 weapon to make is the Penta.

And the Tonkor isn't that bad to make and is one of the memeguns of high level play.

The Tonkster requires Argon and while that's extremely easy to get now because of Argon Pegmatite caches in the Void, guy already said he didn't/doesn't do Void stuff.

But I will echo that it's very good, and easy to build for since it doesn't require anything unusual.