twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stella Glow, Sonic: Generations
Dota
Random vidya OSTs. Embed related.
Salty anti-trump articles
Had some risotto; done now.
Hot chocolate in an hour.
The Last Demonhunter
Exhausted and I don't know why. I've been tired for the last four days - is it because of gym or trying to sleep better or what?

Nothing. I haven't been in the mood today.
Vidya reviews.
Nothing.
This thread.
Pizza.
Protein drink.
Nothing.I haven't fapped in weeks.
Tired, a little stressed but overall I'm pretty okay.

Some obscure freetard gravity manipulation game
Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Rainfall
Nothing
A carrot
Water
>FAPPAN
I don't know
A bit confused because some chick I used to be good friends with recently told me she's into femdom, starts calling me cute all the time and asks if I enjoy cooking. I'm not a submissive person at all but some of the stuff she suggests makes my dick diamonds.

Fallout 2
Dont know yet, in the mood for spooky
Linux
Egg, with meat wrapped around it
Diet Pepsi
Probably some hentai
Tired. Especially worn down lately. Not sure why.

distrowatch.com/
Mostly to look at new distrost to play with on an empty partition. I also have some linux books around the house with commands, tips, tutorials and other shit.

Victoria 2, Oni
Drifters, Bungou Stray Dogs
Weaver
The Way of Men, The Camp of the Saints
Pizza
Water
Pic related
Bretty gud

WoFF, 7th Dragon VFD and occasionally Moon
Nada
Fashwave and Emancipator
Nothin tonight
Might make eggs
Water
memories of twink ex I'm gonna bang in a few days
Neutral

Nuthan'
Kurogane Communication
Assorted shite
The Adventurous Heart. Notes at Day and Night
Imitation Pringles
ビール
Unsure, maybe ara ara~s or crossdressing boys
nb

Played some Company of Heroes and some Town of Salem
WWW.WAGNARIA
Nothing
Japanese for Busy People
Just ate some Aberdeen Angus burgers
Tea
____no
Like I should've done work today instead of doing everything above

Do it, faggot. Bend over and let her peg you

Deus Ex, DOOM and Runescape

G Gundam which is FUCKING AWESOME

I also was supposed to watch D.Gray-man because a friend recommended me but I didn't really feel it. So I will probably try some other day.
Castlevania OST

Currently I have to read Mistborn because I promised a friend Reasonable Faith, Economics in one Lesson, Cinamon Shops, Brothers Karamazov and Lord of The Rings

I just ate some god tier salad, the Gyros salad.

Water

Already did it was anime milfs

Swell, especially because Trump won.

Do NOT listen to user. He is leading you down a dark path of submissiveness. She will just abuse you and leave you broken in and hoping for someone else to violate your boypussy, leading you to the bdsm gay community.

Mario Party 7 with friends
nothing right now
Tekken 2 OST
posts on Holla Forums
just got back from eating chinese
Coca-Cola
not now
feelin' fine right now.

Emulating Timesplitters 2, shits pretty rad
Some old streams with TBG
Nothing
Nothing
Cheetos
Water to get the taste out when Im sick of them
I dunno
Tired. Fuck moving.

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy and Quake
Memes.
Embed related.
Holla Forums
Sandwich.
Fanta.
Ara
Okay.

Dark Souls III and Furi. I need to finish up The Star for my autism before I can start DSIII, but I can do that tonight.
Gonna go watch The Iron Giant and Stardust Crusaders for the first time this weekend.
Street Cleaner and the VA-11 HALL-A Soundtrack.
Just finished up Blindsight and Echopraxia, about to start on Starfish and Catch-22. I really like Peter Watts' shit.
Shitty microwaved chinese roll. I don't know what type of roll they actually are, I threw out the box a while back to save space and I forgot in the meantime.
Water.
Nothing at the moment, I'll probably check if any new gender bender content's out on sadpanda yet.
Pretty okay. Got prescribed antidepressants and they started kicking in this week- it's insane how different I feel without intrusive thoughts telling me I'm bad at shit. Even then, I only noticed the intrusive thoughts' existence when I forgot to take them yesterday and they came back.

Trying out Rainbow Six Siege since it's free for the weekend. I'm not sure if I like it.
Not right now.
Nothing at the moment.
Lurking
A load of junk. Not too happy about it.
Water
Found some vids of pic related just now. I normally don't really give a fuck to download anything when it comes to 3dpd but holy shit what a qt3.14
Good. Jelly I'm not a burger now that Trump has won.

Keeping around company like that at least never results in a dull moment.

maybe some initial d or smt 1
history stuff

Holla Forums
nah
a lot
to the guy who was supposed to be plowing me senseless right now ;_;
not great

I can do that user

Share those vids damn it!

Fire Emblem
Ashens, or random youtube shit
Fashwave
The Dying Earth. The slow end of the world and the breakdown of natural law makes for some fun reading.
Fries
Ginger ale
Already did to some random 3DPD slut. Maybe loli.
Pretty good. Still riding high from the election. Just moved into a new place and trying to be a good roommate.

Replaying some Red Dead, also some Persona 3 and Witcher 3
nuffin at the moment
nuffin
certain threads
some chicken later
soda
waifu
pretty good and smug

Fired up a VPN and played some pirated Civ 6 with a buddy earlier today. Last night we finally beat Moon Lord in Terraria.

Aria later, if my mood doesn't pick up.

Glitch Mob.

Holla Forums

Haven't eaten in a while. Had a burger and some bacon for lunch. Snacked on almonds, but they always fuck up my gut when I eat too much.

Water. I want some beer or whiskey, but I've been hitting the bottle too hard for the past few weeks, trying to cut back.

Enjoyed some /e/ earlier, broke out my Tenga for once.

Completely mediocre. Haven't left the apartment today. Got a bad case of cabin fever. Gonna go driving in a few, I think, get my mind out of the maelstrom of vidya and internet and enjoy some fast, wide roads with my new tires. I need to lose myself in a city for a while, but there's none for an hour in any direction. No motivation to do anything productive, even though I absolutely need to study for my CCNA.

I'm going crazy in here, I swear. Can't wait for thanksgiving - put in a week of vacation, and I'm just going to go on a long-ass road trip.

Pokemon Moon. I'm keeping my list small, since I'm going to playing Steins;Gate 0 fairly soon, and I don't want to get too invested in anything once that arrives.
Finished Haruhi this week, what's some other good shows to watch? I've heard Higarashi is good. Is it good?
Falcom JDK. Currently, 銀の意志、金の翼
Pokemon Moon, Japanese flashcards
Don't know yet.
Water.
Later.
Fairly comfy.

I'm really tempted to do my second playthrough of Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana over the holidays.

(Checked)
That's pretty gay brah.

Try RahXephon or Kaiba.
I haven't seen Higarashi yet

Pokemon Emerald, Trials in Tainted Space because some user posted the swf in another thread
Chuuni
Pic related, it's actually kinda comfy
Paper I've been putting off doing
Nah
Coffee
I don't even know what I'm into anymore
Like I've done everything wrong up to this point and things are going to start falling apart very soon

Deice the car at sub-zero temperatures (duh)
MIB the series and Penn & Teller Bullshit
nothing
tried reading "Gorrila Mindset" on my PSP, but file's corrupted
Potato chips, noodles and cooked pork
Coke (the legal one)
I'm on camera
Tired, can't wait to get back from the nightshift.

Nothing. Just finished ace combat 4. might give it a bit before starting on 5.
Nothing. I don't watch tv, movies, or anime any more. Been watching a lot of youtube videos about science and technology. Numberphile is good if you ignore the noses and are interested in solved games.
irl 3dpd gf is playing tokio hotel becaused apparently she only just hit the mid 2000s last year.
Joural articles on lgbswiggityswoogityimcomingforthatbooty. Fairly sure it's just a mental illness but not sure if actually going through with the whole acceptance thing lowers their suicide rate enough to be an acceptable course of action.
Bangers and mash.
Tea.
I don't. Doing push ups and squats etc instead works really well.
Pretty average. I've hit my second wind in neetdom, just went through the existential crisis for a second time and now back to feeling relaxed and comfy again.

Good going user.

SMT Soul Hackers, Stella Glow and Rainbow Six Siege.
Nothing.
Manowar.
Killer Killer. This manga is so fucking retarded, I don't even know why I keep reading it.
Just ate a chocolate coin.
Water.
Not today.
bretty gud.

Just started out Fallout New Vegas, also some microprose shandalar
webms
doom music
nothing
sandwich
water
lexxxi lockhart
I always feel nervous and longing unless I play games or sit at my pc. Feels like withdrawals man but Ive accepted it and Im glad it makes me feel good again. Everything must go if it gets in the way of my vidya.

Super Paper Mario
Nothing
Home, Gorillaz, Caravan Palace mainly
I really need to go back and finish Return of the King
Food
Water and tea
Sexual confusion
tired

nothing right now
Flip Flappers
shuffle
subtitles