2018: The year Obama's reputation is destroyed

Prison is probably too much to hope for, though. Still, the left will go nuts and Democrats will do poorly in the November midterms.

Not familiar with the #worsethanwatergate hashtag, but it's probably about Obama being a million times worse than Nixon when it comes to illegal wiretapping. Nixon was a choirboy, compared NSAnigger.

FUCK THAT SHIT
OBONGO NEEDS TO ROT IN JAIL!

boomers not welcome

No, #WorseThanWatergate was something liberal talking heads tried to start to cry about Trump and alleged Russian election interference. It's a great idea to turn that back on them, just like half the shit they do.

Eat shit. Go the fuck back to half if you can't post with some fucking effort.

Nixon was the closest thing to based we've had since Andrew Jackson. But I get the point.

So many threads on the memo, everyone is clearly antsy as fuck to see this shit. Getting me all ants in my pantsy too

I declare this a meme magic thread. May Kek continue our blessings for chaos!

Almost as though a narrative is being crafted to purposefully spread hype beyond all possible justification leading to demoralization upon seeing the lack of action taken after its releaseā€¦

Is there even legal recourse to put him in prison now?

The term Worse than Watergate started in the W. Bush years. It was something that the liberals started then to motivate their base.

Why are first-post worst-posters so stupid? One of the basic tactics to use against the left is to use their boogeymen against them. This shouldn't have to be explained anymore.

what have you accomplished with this "tactic"?

Where Nixon fucked is that he was too loyal to the party. So he helped them cover up their crimes.
Andrew Jackson would not have done this. He would have personally beaten those involved in said crimes half to death before his aides would be able to drag him away screaming and cursing.

Possibly but unlikely.
Its difficult to put a US president in prison

Eat shit kike.

Here's the CIA:

GAS YOURSELF

Nice trips.

Not all things difficult are quite impossible. 1649, for example.

I doubt we'll see Obongo imprisoned.
But we may see him turn on his masters

but oh boy is it fun, nice trips

I can just imagine Obama now

Cunt, grow some fucking pubes before posting. They were shoveling that shit a long time ago, millennial fucks didn't invent it. Jesus fuck these cunts think they discovered fire.

tut tut. You should be sent back to being a retarded CIA agent school for retarded CIA agents.

Prayer and fasting, brother.

Yeah, pretty much how he's try and spin it.

Underage posters get the filter.

OBAMA IS GOING TO HELL
OBAMA IS GOING TO HELL
LEL LEL
E
L

L
E
L
OBAMA IS GOING TO HELL