Who is your favorite Jewish comedian?

Who is your favorite Jewish comedian?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/sarah-silverman-scared-and-shaken-at-sight-of-american-flag-video/
vdare.com/posts/israeli-rightist-pranksters-invite-african-illegal-infiltrators-to-move-into-tel-aviv-mansion-of-sarah-silvermans-pro-immigration-sister
newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/corinne-weaver/2018/02/02/sarah-silverman-conscience-clause-law-makes-me-want-eat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sarah Silverman, I'd happily eat nigger fetuses with her. I hear infant blood is the jews very own fountain of youth.

How charming.

Jackie Mason

Nobody likes a chewy baby

If you eat your entire serving of roasted baby I'll let you make a new one, goytoy~

dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/sarah-silverman-scared-and-shaken-at-sight-of-american-flag-video/

Only a literal nazi would want the American flag up.

Gilbert Gottfried.

I have no problem with jewish comedian as long as they name themselves accordingly and don't pretend to be white.

So you have a big problem with them then?

Who doesn't?

Rodney Dangerfield was unironically pretty good

Groucho

Jack Black

Louis CK

This

Israeli Rightist Pranksters Invite African “Illegal Infiltrators” to Move Into Tel Aviv Mansion of Sarah Silverman’s Pro-Immigration Sister
vdare.com/posts/israeli-rightist-pranksters-invite-african-illegal-infiltrators-to-move-into-tel-aviv-mansion-of-sarah-silvermans-pro-immigration-sister

easy

so le funny xD

/ourjews/

Laurel and Hardy > Stooges

women can be rabbis?
I didn't know that kek

Jack Black is jewish you dummy

only in reform judaism, which is considered herem by real jews

Laurel and Hardy aren't kosher

is right

reform judaism is leftism with jewish aesthetics

I don't think that was the part that user considered bait.

Abbott and Costello > Laurel and Hardy > 3 Stooges

B-but I'm not baiting, his comedy albums are funny

Awful mommy material.

she's jewish?

Could she not be?

I prefer roasting them.

Aren't they all, dubbins?

Holla Forums can learn a thing or two from the Jews

Absolute madman

Am I the only one who gets the impression that Sarah Silverman has a deep rooted scatological fetish?

She had admitted as much, it's not a secret or anything.

Should they really have a problem with this if they aren't racist bigots?

she scares me

You have no soul.

lolwut

Sam Hyde

I looked further into this and it's a lot worse than I thought. She said this during a "telethon" to raise money for planned parenthood. All the guests were joking about "killing babies". Now, I enjoy a good abortion joke just as much as the next guy but I know when to joke about it and when not to and I just felt joking about something like that while trying to raise money for planned parenthood is just in poor taste.

And just when I think it can't get any worse, all of a sudden Mark Hamill shows up! Luke fucking Skywalker is helping these bitches! I mean, I knew Star Wars was already fucked up with the Last Jedi, but this shook me to my core! One of my child hood heroes making light of ending a potential life. It broke my heart.

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/corinne-weaver/2018/02/02/sarah-silverman-conscience-clause-law-makes-me-want-eat

Tophets for Moloch! Tophets for Moloch!

𐤐‬𐤊 𐤃‬𐤎 𐤂𐤄‬ 𐤀‬𐤓‬𐤐‬

Wonder how much weed and alcohol it takes on a daily basis to forget you murdered your child and will die alone and unloved.

I want to rape this chick in the ass but I think she would enjoy it

On the other hand, it's more honest for them to be openly "joking" about killing babies while raising money for Planned Parenthood than to pretend it's about anything else.

lmao >>>Holla Forums

did any die recently?

She'd cum like crazy. Honestly I think she really wants a goy to rape her ass, that's why she'd so combative and vulgar. She wants a nazi to have hot steamy hate sex with her until she's worn out.

Obligatory

ugh
nice trips tho

I want to pound that jewish fridge so hard they will have to hold another Nuremberg trial afterwards.

I'm just a hot blooded aryan male and I couldn't resist her if I ever met her. I'd try to impregnate her butthole.

t. spic larping as a hwhiteboi larping as a nigger larping as a jew larping as a sicilian

Nah, I think it's my viking genes trying to make me knock up my enemy's woman like in the good old days. She's so filthy and despicable it turns me on. It makes me want to bury my great white spear in her ass until she can't shut it anymore.

No white man uses the word "Nah". Try again.

you want to spread jewry?

Okay, I admit I'm jewish but come on. Don't you want to ride her until she submits to you?

don't you want to subvert your host culture until they submit to you?

I'm trying. One of you fit internet nazis need to become Silverman's boyfriend. Also, you should get together with jewish girls more in general, they're the best and we need strong blood. Honestly I hate seeing jewish girls together with apes or other inferior subhumans.

The fact that Norm knows these Holohoax facts makes me wonder if he is not only the funniest man alive, but also /ourguy/. Even though his Hitler jokes sometimes disparage him, it could be 88d comedic chess.

Not in his show, and not really in SNL

clothing is a meme

reminder that she used to be cute

She's still cute.

She looks absolutely disgusting there though.

Disgusting and short expiry date are not mutually exclusive

you can't be serious

reminder that this creature voice acts for Disney

MOMMY

I got a fucked up sense of humor but even if I think rare cases may justify an abortion, coming to a point they just enjoy it and feel good about, that's fucked up and they're already far beyond "just kidding".

a lot and the fact you talked the only woman you have ever loved into doing so makes everything infinitly worse.

I can see aborting a child or embryo if you know it's going to have some horrible birth defect or disease, but yeah, I agree.

Mark was just using it to feed his dark side rage, you'll see

Ever been to /jewess/?

so this is what the word "hatefuck" was invented for

I see her as Shadmans inspiration

Is she, dare I say it, /our gal/?

That's rich coming from a guy like you..

just because you have shit genes doesn't mean everyone does user.

I need this with black hair. for magic

All jews think shit is funny.

we need art of her being fucked

OY GEVALT!

the cognitive dissonance is real

What's Holla Forums's opinion of the other Silverman sister, Laura? I had a friend who was obsessed with her.

Joan Rivers

That bitch looks like sid from ice age.

While ago I made a thread on an omegle conversation with some brazillian mutt girl. Also posted some win in said thread. user asked on how to effectively get win, this is how a conversation ussually goes even with older girls.
Win not included for obvious reasons
I will add more conversations as time goes on.

woops, i'm a stupid nigger, was meant for /r9k/
can't take it back now I guess, enjoy.

She is a qt and funny

She's barely over 30 and is already starting to look like a hag. Don't get me wrong, I like a nice jewess as much as the next guy, and Natalie was a top qt until recently, but don't try to pretend that jewesses age remotely well.

This type of Jew is cute. Does it have a name?

Milana Vayntrub. She had a funny youtube channel and now does AT&T commercials

If that's a jew then I want my children to be kosher.

Told you the Jedi were evil

She is.

Gas yourself.