The Origins of the Nazi Masturbation Machine Myth

This video/article reveals the origins of the Nazi Masturbation Myth

Video-
youtube.com/watch?v=JTfHi116cPE

Article-
namethejew.com/book-claims-nazis-used-masturbation-machines-on-jews-and-a-wolf-saved-them/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTfHi116cPE
archive.is/OIisX
archive.fo/OIisX
judicial-inc-archive.blogspot.com/2010/08/nazi-masturbation-machines.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not clicking on any of those links although the second one looks like a decent source given the site's name alone. Come on OP, put some effort in your posts. An analysis or just a summary would be nice. Or a hooktube or webm if you're lazy as fuck.

Apologies.

This video goes over an article about Bernard Holstein. Holstein wrote a best selling book called, "Stolen Stole," in which he claims a Wolf helped he and his friends escape Auschwitz. Holstein also claims that the Nazis used masturbation machines on Jews during the holocaust.

Enough shilling your site, kike. OUT

Knew the jew fucker was lying as soon as he said an awoo aided the jews.

Learn to make threads and use archive next time

I kek'd but this thread is atrocious.

Let me correct you.
The right word is HOLOHOAX.

I forgot.
Sage.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JTfHi116cPE
OP is one massive faggot, so hooktube embed, and article archive: archive.is/OIisX

The masturbation machine is an obvious lie but the wolf saving them is really what cements the fact that it's bullshit.

Oy vey, dis is anudda Romulus, better follow the chosen people, goys.

archive.fo/OIisX
fucking faggots

At last, proof that nahtsees are evil

judicial-inc-archive.blogspot.com/2010/08/nazi-masturbation-machines.html

Its a hoax. Holstein never left Australia.

When is someone gonna make a collection of all the crazyz holohoax stories into a vid that even normies can watch?
I'm not autistic enough

What does this mean?

yuck

I'm not going to watch this filth, but are they really claiming that cow milker is an automatic rock knocker?