Play EyE for entire night

dont worry user, happens to the best of us.

If dubs op gets cancer and die in 2 years.

This thread has been blessed by Mr. Mentor of Brouzoufs
Reply "Thank you Mr. Mentor" and you will gain many brouzoufs plus stronger legs.
If you don't reply you will go insane.

you give EyE a bad name

Fuck you I will post all the memes I want. Internet is a free country, cunt.

THANK YOU MR. MENTOR

I AM ALREADY A DEMON

What the fuck is this shitty OP? This thread is dead on arrival.

where are the artifacts?

WOAHOAHOOOH OOH OH OHOH.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

they are right here god damn are you fucking blind stop shouting

EYE is a very good game. I don't understand why there aren't more cool kids playing the game.

Pick only one.

Why are there so few other games where things scale so well from early to late game?
Why must this be such a rare case of low level being indistinguishable from high level?

What are you going to do?
Call my parents?

Shitty game gets a shitty thread.
Surprising.

If you crawl through a certain pipe in New Eden, there's a big separate area with weird trees. I found it while doing a random mission; never went there in the main game to see if there were any NPCs or whatever in it.

Why is it that people who play this game are constantly spewing garbage memes and being annoying

I guess we might as well salvage what's left of the thread.

Would anyone be interested in an EYE dedicated server? Campaign, or co-op missions?

Why u mad tho?

Like I can smell your tears from a mile away

Sorry about your empty life, dude. Try taking up running. Good way to meet people.

Haven't played EYE in a bit, anyone up for some pirated net play?

EYE meme threads on 8/v/ have been a mainstay for a long time. Go shit up reddit or something

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/

The game itself is good, very good. But it has gathered a following of people that they have to be as lolrandum xd as the game can sometimes be.

So you did not play enough EyE, kid.

Getting chased by werewolves that one time was pretty spoopy.

I did, and completed it. Hypnotic Gate.

Ya blew it, OP.

Reddit, NeoGaf and SA infest everything, no matter how obsucre the game you play is.
Im sure there are some of those kinds of "people" that are fans of this game.
They're not here though

You haven't finished the game. Because you can't finish the game, even then you are just 1/3 of the way to "not-really-ending".

Psst hey you fag who got into deathwing beta. Tell me something about it.
Pls