The Media's MUH POOR DACA FAMILY Propaganda Push Is Here

(((Jimmy Kimmel)))
The Media's MUH POOR DACA FAMILY Propaganda Push Is Here
youtube.com/watch?v=5QY5pLQqIYM

Get in there lads and counter the bullshit liberal narrative we all knew they would push. I suspect we will see a massive wave of this and we need to be extra aggressive for the foreseeable future as the media will do everything it can to guilt trip the American public into signing their own death warrants by allowing illegals to stay.

Other urls found in this thread:

us-immigration.com/blog/undocumented-immigrants-to-be-allowed-to-serve-in-the-military/
facebook.com/MAVNI-377822249040936/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Stock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But mexico is such a wonderful place, why dont they want to go back? Its full of hardworking well adjusted doctors and lawyers and everything!

>(((Jimmy Kimmel)))
Fun fact: "Pimmel" is German slang for penis.

Wow this faggot has fallen a long way since The Man Show.
>(((comedy))) show
I hope this kike hangs.
As far as DACA goes I feel no sympathy. Their parents came here with kids or had kids with the intention of using them as anchor babies so they could remain and also qualify for gibs. Get the fuck out of my country you filthy spics and take your god damn kids with you.

Gonna be a good day fellers I can feel it in my boner

Kikes turned off comments. Typical.

Why in America do you have so many talk show hosts? And why do people care about what they say? They are just chucklefucks that's it they add nothing to discussion and most of them from what I've seen look like shit off screen and are all on anti depressants or go on coke binges.

Jews. Most of the cunts started with the Daily Show, or they've adopted the same practice of the shilling behind the mask of "comedy".

Because most people are addicted to mindless entertainment. Especially comedy, as it released dopamine, which is addicting, and the less you have to think about content and context, the more you can enjoy it.
I remember this one comedian talking about how (((we))) have replaced age and wisdom with youth and stupidity. Now every service is catering to this new standard, a laugh is financially more worth then a thought.

oh shit, sad non-white people
time to burn the constitution and borders

BOOMERS

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

that's weird.

Were comments disabled when you made this post OP?
I imagine not.

This kike has pedo face.

MUH FAMILY
Guess who lost out on having a family thanks to illegal aliens and the kikes that bring them in.

Why can't we turn this around and use Palestinians?

Sage for edited image.

it's disgusting that not a single individual working on these productions has the notion to contact ice when self affirmed illegals appear on national television

The white base has no interest in criminals being allowed to stay in this country.

This will only work on leftists.

Perhaps Israel could use a few doctors?

Don't they know, (((they))) lost the election, normal people don't like these propaganda-artists and will never go back into their fold.

Jesus, this is not comedy. I want my money back.

Obama made propaganda legal.

Not to defend that faggot in any way but comedy as a whole has fallen a long way since the late 90s.

(((comedy))) has always been about inducing some form of outrage to elicit sympathetic emotions.

Maybe but there was a time when comedy was about more than just making fun of White people in a classless manner, like today.

Yeah, at least the shit-talkers of the golden years talked shit about everyone.

Its like you guys have completely forgot how comedy makes memes far more effective than anything else, besides truth. (((Comedy))) is shit, but real comedy will always be a potent tool to use to get ones point across.

Exactly.

No disagreement there.

>Be an American (((comedian)))

Literally every stand up 90's and beyond

If only a stronk but loving woman president like Hillary was elected instead of the bad man, these people would not be suffering so.

Fuck off bolshevik.

what a cohencidence

First day on the job Moishe?

It is a comedy show and that allows them to use actors, writers, stage props, etc.
They use the "You shouldn't take us seriously." defense, because it is their weakest point, their Achilles heel. If people knews how much is scripted and how many actors participate in these shows, fewer people would watch them.

I thought you had to be a legal resident at a minimum to serve in our military. I thought that simply signing the paperwork to join the military, if you're in this country illegally, would be an immediate case of perjury or am I just fucking retarded? I joined back in 2007, so maybe too much has changed.

us-immigration.com/blog/undocumented-immigrants-to-be-allowed-to-serve-in-the-military/

You are the one who posted the anti white American D&C image you kike. Your psyop meme is garbage and a failure

Lol. I hope he likes living in his shit-hole country.

That's 2006 thinking there, get with the times!
facebook.com/MAVNI-377822249040936/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Stock

They don't make backup plans because they believe themselves to be infallible.

They barely pull much of any audience. Your average YouTuber will have a stronger following. Talk show hosts are a dying breed

People don't watch these shitty shows for comedy. That watch it to have their egos boosted by someone on TV telling them that they're views are the right ones. It's sad, shitty people with moronic lefty views looking to validate them.

My favorite when he paraded his dying son around because Obamacare. Like this fat kike would use government health care with his millions. I hope that Kikel hangs for his treason

But Colin Quinn, Nick DiPaolo and Norm MacDonald are still alive

you hope too much and act too little

Who cares? It's a big circle jerk. Everyone watching them already agrees with them. Everyone not watching them already disagrees with them. We're not going to convert their indoctrinated hordes with textual comments on the internet.

Can you explain this one to me. I've been gone for a few months. How does that image have anything to do with Americans?

You fucking kike.

Filtered for being a fucking retard.

You have to be a resident and have a valid ID to do anything in this country. Apparently things are so kiked that it now only applies to whites.

It's almost like they know they're spewing bullshit, can't let those damn whitesupremacist, drumpf supporting, evil racist nazis, russian bots argue against their one and only truth

By the way, remember to not read the memo goys! it's not like it's anything important, but just don't waste your time reading it! It's bad for jew… I mean You!

I aborted at 2:51. ALL BEANERS BACK TO MEJJJJICO

I actually read the townhall article about it and they repeatedly destroyed Kimmel's emotional manipulation bullshit.
He had a crybaby meltdown when his views were challenged.
Though I doubt that made it past editing.

Trump was going to give the "dreamers" citizenship in exchange for the WALL. It was Schumer and Palosi who turned down the deal. They felt "resisting" Trump was more important then the deamers.

Why dont the DACA beaners go ask the democrats why they passed on such a reasonable deal?

AIDS+KURU

I hate Kimmel so fucking much. I'm sick of his smug "I'm the conscience of America!" shtick. You can tell just from the way he carries himself that he thinks extremely highly of himself for these political stunts.

Literal fucking D&C. What a slimy kike.

OUT!

Sauce on Jimmy Kikel being Jewish? I looked it up and jewgle said he isn't a Jew.

Guy with beard is awesome

Burn him.
Then burn it.

Well we have several possible actors in MAGA hats. This was filmed in Jewywood yes? Then the possibility of all them being actors is very high, if he just setup outside with one actor and one to come walking down the street, to help credibility.

FAKE MEXICANS

Kimmel is a German surname. Jimmy is just controlled by ZOG. tfw you start thinking illegal thoughts on live air and the CIA brain zaps start flooding in

He was fucking Sarah Silverman, he has to be a member of the tribe. Only good thing he did was not impregnating her.

This is going to be like a daily thing - they're going to trot as many of these cunts in front of the camera as they can before the Midterms come up. If you guys want any hope of the Don not giving them carte blanche amnesty - you're going to have to rile up the Boomer mob with some tactical memes.