Shes so cute

shes so cute
hisao doesnt deserve her :(

gtfo /vg/

nice dubs

If you want a good Hisao, you gotta play Emi's route where he gets his act together. He's awful and depressed in Rin's route, but to be frank? They sorta fit then.

This reminds, what thread is cuckchans /vg/ at right now?
Have they actually passed the 5000 mark?

They passed 3000 last I heard

she takes a plane and leaves when you say you love her?

Yes.

Go back to cuckchan
GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN
'GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN NOW
GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN NOW

This is not video games tho.

She's a mess, but I'd like to paint with her, hoping that she wouldn't overdo it and try to destroy herself.
I'd hug her, since she can't hold hands.

I loved the making eye contact panel

Yes in the good end she comes back and stays with Hisao in Japan

Lilly's the first fictional character I fell in love with.

I like you, you get to stay on my aircraft.

While this may be the case, her route went to the shits after act 2

You're a faggot.

Too bad.

My brother.

Can't deny that. Writer was butthurt he couldn't write about his waifu instead.

Here you go.

Every fuckin time I hear Misha's Wahaha, I always fuckin hear Wario for some fucked up reason.

you mean Biggest Anus: Emi

I mean, I'd understand you liking Shizune if it was the alpha where Misha kill herself. But there's noting remotely good about Shizune in either herself or her route.
At least she doesn't rape Hisao.

fuck I remember that.

I'm still butthurt they changed her design. I like my lolis to be lolis thank you.

That wouldn't make sense, since I already mentioned that I think the best side character is Misha. Why would I want a route where she dies?
Sluts tend to be less faithful as the number of previous partners increases.

I know, right?

I didn't know it was super sunday autism fest
Rin best, Emi a shit

More character development. Shizune's route is the most boring route of all, the one with less H scenes and the one with less choices. Shizune is boring for the whole route and it only gets exciting when you cheat on her with Misha. I don't like the idea of Misha being killed either, but that's better for story than the shit feast it is.
That's pretty hypocrite in a route where drills force you to cheat on Shizune.

I think the "Emi is not a virgin anymore" thing was unnecessary, but Hisao helps her get over that as well.

Fuck you, faggot.

I'm just mad they fucked her dad as a character.
Though Emi is definitely the best girl for Hisao all things considered, Shizoon da bes.

having this much shit taste should be outlawed here

in case you haven't noticed they're all cripples, user
they all come with different cripple flavors and downsides
it just happens to be every girls downside that they are not best girl, except Rin of course

See
Rin, as much as I like her, is pretty damn basic. She just have autism, and in her route Hisao ha sautism too.

How so? I thought he was just dead and that's it.

The problem with Rin is not only her obvious one, is that sheis kind of useless until the very end. I honestly think Hisao helps her to be more assertive and protects her, but the Rin's Hisao is kind of a pussy too.

Hanako's route had the best fucking ending, I must admit as much. But is also really basic.

Hisao dies at the end

Really? From how I remember things she managed to drag Hisao out of his "muh heart, muh depression" and then he helped her up when she felt alone and hopeless during the Gallery.
Autism or not, she had a big effect on Hisao and vice versa. A bit like contagious autism, but not much in a bad way

good

I meant Shizune's dad.

Alright, I give you that,they helped each other while being fucking pussies and autists both. The reason I prefer Emi's route is because Hisao's growth wasn't just emotionally, he also got over the arrhythmia thing with exercise thanks to Emi, you can compare that with whatever Ron did to Hisao.
If it makes you feel better, I think Rin is second best girl to Emi,they're both good friends anyway.

I think he was kind of cool. Why do you say they fucked him?

only losers settle for second place :^)
but I get your point
at the end of the day it all comes down to preferences

play the alpha build and find out. New him is Misha without the tits, old him was tough love and wisdom.

Yes and no. It's true that best girl place is subjetive and to your preferences, but there are plenty of reasons for why Emi is best girl for Hisao, the main reason being that Hisao get over his Arrhythmia, you know,the reason he is there in the first place, thanks to Emi. Hisao will have a longer and happier life with Emi compared to all the others, specially considering that Hisao smoked thanks to Rin.

but that depends on how you act and decide in Hisao's place
you can still end up not giving it your all and/or lose Emi and get the bad end because she's a brat

I'd say that was one of those "in the moment" thing
Rin and Hisao would also do a lot of just walking around, you don't have to run every day to stay healthy

Nah, one of the problems with VNs is that your decisions are worth little to nothing, since the MC is an already prestablished character. Since KS development was a trainwreck Hisao tends to change personally every now and then depending on the route.
Emi's route route Hisao is not really a troubled guy at all and all his troubles comes from Emi and his condition. In Rin's route the guy is a fucking autist, regardless of the choices and endings. Also, I always consider that the canonical ending of all visual novels is usually the "good end" and thus allthe good choices.

Well, you lose Rin because you're both autists, so… And even then, at least Hisao leave with a good heart condition.

You do if you have arrhythmia.

Kenji is best girl
Is the alpha worth a read?

Well the personality change comes from different environments he is exposed to.
So him changing is fairly normal.
Changing physically will only get you so far.
The way I see it, Rin's presence dragged him out of his "everything is fine I guess, or is it?" bubble
When she painted that portrait of him where he's all gloomy he realized he had to change and he sought Rin's side to learn how to do it and fell for her. And from that point on he decided to help Rin overcome her borders as well.

With Emi's route it's focused more on her development than Hisao's, mentally that is. He improves his condition while she is relying on him to help her. It's a kind of passive aggressive plea for help that irks me with Emi and it's exactly that which makes me think of her as a brat.
In contrast to Rin it feels like she is using Hisao.

I bet you, he'd stop running or overdo it to relief some stress after the break up and just be at 0 again having not grown mentally at all.

debatable, you could easily as well jog or take a good walk daily
Hisao only runs and pushes himself to impress Emi, and I would say he likes running because he spends time with Emi, his heart barely bothers him in that route, it is only there to stuff in conversations with the Nurse.

Kkkys boyo.

Yeah, user, you're just like the fags that think Audrey was something more than a bitch.

Nah, user, I mean, it's cool to get to that conclusion, but the truth is Hisao changes so much because multiple people wrote him at separated times.

I feel that they all use each other for improvement, it's a fucking relationship. In Rin route they both support each otherin order to develope, same with Emi', difference is, in Emi's route the difference actually matter and is not only muh fewling.

At the very beginning of the route Hisao realized that he should stop being a whinny faggot,and he did.

At first, yeah, but he ends enjoying it and doing it both for fun and for Emi.

Whatever kiddo.

it was bad, none of the routes were any good but rins was by far the most obnoxious. Shizune put you to sleep but rin made you stop fucking caring.

The VN is distracting to play when you actually know about nips and realize they treat the disabled like total dogshit. The devs also fuck up horribly when it comes to basic geography, a taxi from Tokyo to Hokkaido would cost a fuckload more than 200,000 yen and it'd take 6 hours at best, it'd be way cheaper and faster to take the train. Also that note that chick leaves for hisao is the funniest shit ever, its like someone with down syndrome wrote a note then put it through a machine translator.

wew

Go to bed Sugiro.

which is fine, because depending on the environment he is in, be it the track or the art club or elsewhere, he turns into a different person because of the interactions he has and decisions he makes.

I cannot agree with this at all. From the first meeting on the difference between Emi and Rin is that Emi pulls you in physically and Rin mentally.
In Rin's case you don't feel obligated to help her, unlike with Emi.
I sometimes get this weird feeling that Emi wants a replacement for her father, while Rin wants someone to watch over her shoulder and not hold her metaphorical hand throughout the whole story.
Emi doesn't change at all, which is why it feels that any guy could have taken Hisao's place. She keeps on making him jump through hoops to make sure she has use for him and it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

He has come to rely on Emi to run with, if the reason he runs is gone he'd have no more reason to do it. He's doing it because she is the one who likes it, not him.

the last image if quite off
except for emi :^)

Fucking stupid game devs fucking over the fans for no reason. MC was supposed to live happily ever after with his harem of hot girls.

Their first mistake was forcing you to play to play as Chad in the first game, instead of having proper individual routes and endings.

It never come down to "deserving" in relationships.
Or jobs.
Or life opportunities.
Or anything.

Yeah, right.

See
Dev is a faggot. During the first game Audrey is a bitch regardless of her feelings.
Also, this

user, the problem is that the changes are just too extreme from route to route. In Emi route Hisao is a pretty realist guy while in Rin-s route he is a doubtful pussy and in Shizune's route he is a shonen tier fag with the friendship deal.
Quite the contrary, user, if something, Emi is actually helping you while Hisao helps Rin out of pity. See
Also, why would you want her to change more when she is already perfect?
She is just insecure thanks to the "The other guy dumped me and my dad is dead" deal. If something, it shows that Hisao understood her and gave her space when she needed it, same with Hanako's route.
I already stated that's not the case. He kept running after the fight with Emi. Hedo it both for fun and for Emi.

Now that is one bold fucking statement to make, user.
If anything Hisao feels pity for Emi after learning from the Nurse about her and then about her father.
And her crying in her sleep doesn't help her cause, much like putting up that strong girl facade.
Throughout the beginning of Rin's route Hisao is occupied with himself.
He feels pity for himself after Rin drew that portrait of him in class.
"Am I really that gloomy? When did I stop smiling?" and after that he starts paying more attention to Rin.

With Emi it was always about her. When they shared their first kiss on the roof top, "Aren't you gonna kiss me?"
When she dragged him into that shed to have her ass stuffed.
She never got over her father's death. At best she came to terms with it.

For someone who is insecure and got dumped she was rather quick to have Hisao invade her asshole, trying to distract from the fact that she had already given away her cherry to another guy. After learning that you were her next bf, it felt rather discouraging finding it out this way.

When she demanded it. Hisao couldn't act on his own without him and Emi fighting. Either she gets her way or nobody does.

kek, because you try to fix what is broken, user
but some things, much like like her hymen can never be repaired

For stress relief. Who would angrily study physics to spite someone they had an argument with?

Kenji route best route
only true escape

user…

I don't agree with this. While Act 2 is a closer introduction to Emi, it's really about Hisao maturing as a person. He doesn't just survive his depression or fix his heart problems, becomes a mentally healthier and capable person. There's at least one act 2 scene where he reflects on being more optimistic. Hisao ends up having arguably the most initiative after that point, since he's found his heart. I wish I knew a simpler way to say that which didn't involve the pun but fuck it the disabilities are way too symbolic in this game

But that's contradictory to Emi's character. The most she wants help with at the start is a running partner for extra incentive to do morning runs. She doesn't want help at all, and it's a big fight all the way into act 4 to get her to take help.
Like I said, Emi wasn't intending to get help. She's a character who lives in the present, and part of her route is exploring this.

Definitely how it starts. It's worth noting that Hisao admits he starts loving running itself and does it even without Emi.

Rin a best

If Hisao had just been up front about how he felt after the sex, there wouldn't be any of that awkwardness afterwards.

Hanako best girl though, closely followed by Lilly.

Kenji or bust
He was right all along

I'd have to reflect on that. From what I remember he got better morale boosts from reading those post cards than from Emi.
That's something that doesn't happen with Emi. At any point after learning about her previous bf you gotta ask yourself "Did they do that as well? Am I a stress relief for her? She doesn't want my help, but my dick?"
Her previous bf was probably an emotional crutch for her, so she could justify herself running away and pretend that she's living in the moment and not the past anymore.
She keeps him close but pushes away at crucial moments. It's a child who says in anger that it doesn't want anything and then cries when it actually doesn't get anything.
Or a woman who says everything is fine when nothing is. Emi's character is all about context to her actions.

It's like you've never been a kid, user. She doesn't want to face the issues she has, it's not about not wanting help. That's the reason you're supposed to talk to her mother or the Nurse, who's rather unwilling to share any details from what I remember. She is relying on you to solve her issues.

Her route is all about her literally running from her problems.
It's up to Hisao to put up with it and invest the time and emotions to make her face what has been making her cry in her sleep. She sure as shit is uncooperative and it's all up to Hisao to take the wheel which might end up with her dumping him to keep running away. All and any progress comes from Hisao and she only realizes at the end that she cannot run any farther.

Was that the bad end? What is the context of that? Can you point me to when that was? I don't remember that, I'll have to play the route again I suppose.

ayy

no ayy for you

Rin is okay too.

One more.

Rushing this for now because sleep, will reply tomorrow

No, it was after their fight, when Hisao tries to force himself past her barrier and she pushes him out. He sleeps on it, ruminating how much he likes

And it's like you've never been a teen. I'm not even trying to be mad, but your memory of it is genuinely weak if you don't remember the times Emi motivates him ("Do you feel alive?") or when she tries to reach out even during the height of their drama (inviting him to her place after they some drama on the track). Plus if you weigh the issues the two characters have, Emi helps Hisao a lot more than he helps her.

I'm also rather tired, I guess we can continue this tomorrow.

He likes it because he likes Emi. He doesn't want to give up on her obviously. They've spent plenty of time together and he's already pried this far but she has pushed him away, so there must be something that she needs help with.

As I said, he is her crutch to not have to deal with her own issues. This is something about Emi that dawned on me a bit later and it explains why she hangs with Rin a lot, helping her out where she can. It's procrastination, like someone who has to finish a report but does anything but work on it. As nice as it may seem, it benefits her more than Hisao, but it still does help him I suppose.

The thing is that she isn't a teen in her head. She's still a child. Her actions are that of a child, her tantrums are that of a child. Her trying to make things up is to her benefit as well after all. She wouldn't want to have another ex-bf, because she ran out of virginities to give :^).
I'll replay that part some time though.

That might, emphasis on might, seem like it, but her help is superficial at best.
She needs that crutch by her side to keep running away.

God damn, that's fucking cute.
Both anons' stories and KS make me think it'd be fun to have a cripple gf, but I know I wouldn't be able to care for one, and she'd probably start getting mad at my jokes after the 20th time.

say no more

whaaaaaa

Are people this pleb in real life? Do they need to have normalfag-tier friends or something?

People aren't objects to be collected, especially if it's there first day at a school for broken people that need to be handled like porcelain. Autism is no excuse for being a piece of shit, you turdperson.

I wonder if I'd think Lilly was best girl if her eyes were wonky like some of those real cripples.

Isn't that the hand of one of those filthy tripshitters on /ksg/?

I neither know nor care about what tripfaggots do, I just edited what that other guy posted.

heres my contribution to the thread

So is the girl in that story a school age girl that was blind because of a car accident at 3 or a grandma thats been blind since the 70s because of cataract surgery?
Whoever cut together this story needs to get their own eyes checked.

They actually lost the count, so it's probably around 6000 if you count pre-reset

How much longer will they have the general for?

Alright then, what's daddy's 3000th VN?

probably something untranslated and so obscure it's unknown outside japan

She has the money, she can cure him, make him stronger

I pity you faggots. What attracts you to these broken sluts?

could you translate that from retard into english?

not only that

It makes me think the story might be fabricated

Here you go user

Emi best girl

the best part of it was the fact a little girl was getting eye surgery in a moving car, and the accident caused the surgeon to destroy her eyesight.

how do they lose count
i think thats statistically impossible with that many autists gathered in one general

Try a little, won't you?

Seeing this thread made me finally decide to try this out and then (YOU) SHOW UP AND TELL ME MY FAVORITE GIRL AT THE MOMENT ISN'T A VIRGIN????

Not only that, she tries taking it in the pooper!

I assume they were home-defense guns. You keep those loaded, obviously, or they wouldn't be any good for home-defense.

Wasn't the moral of failing the Hanako route that she shouldn't be babied constantly?
Shizune doesn't deserve such high place for a single fucking reason not listed there: her boyfriend would never be her top priority. Would you date someone at all for whom you wouldn't be of utmost importance, but an afterthought instead, a hanger on and some pitiful living dildo?

Play the damn route and you'll realize that her not being a virgin means nothing, she is still best girl by far And everyone except for Hanako are sex craze sluts anyway

When will this non-virgin Emi meme die

When Emi's writer no longer derives pleasure from making Emifags cry over their deflowered, impure waifu.
So never.

Remminder

Despite that she is still best girl.

That's in Lilly route, right? Are you saying Hanako had feelings for Hisao even in Lily's route?

Your anime picture is cool and all.. But where's the video games?

Do you even know what sloppy seconds mean?
==SECONDS=

Face it pal, your waifu is a huge slut.

Your mom is an slut and your dad still loves her Or so I hope

Do you have written proof from my moms writer?

I hereby attest that your mother sucks dwarf cock.
.t You're mom's writer

Sure, I fucked her last night.

Well shit.

I feel the same way but after introspection I realized I just wanted someone who was vulnerable so I could be a protector.

I took it as Hanako was afraid that Hisao would come between Lily and her.

I think the general consensus is that Emi is a whore. Amen.

Dubs

Ronald did nothing wrong

I see. Yeah, Hanako was like an autistic child in Lily's route with Lily and Hisao as parents.

Yeah, like the national polls on Hillary Clinton.

Wasted potential.

HOW MANY YEARS ARE YOU GOING TO WANK TO A CRIPPLE VN
SOMETHING THAT BARELY PASSES FOR A GAME
EXPLAIN YOURSELVES
you waifufags are the absolute worst drones

NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL
NO-LEGS IS WORST GIRL

Dwarfism isn't particularly crippling, if there aren't other problems accompanying it.

WHAT A RELIEF

I thought (THIS GUY) was talking about SHIZUNE not being a virgin, boy was I WORRIED. Good to know my cutie patooty Shizuni's a pure girlo.

How the fuck do you get a few thousand threads out of a finite-length little-replayability no-gameplay single player game?

Mostly by making up new shit and making OC, I guess. I mean, it's an especially ripe time at the moment, what with Kenji having recently proven as being right the whole time. Well, partially right, since the conspiracy was most damaging to Korea rather than Japan.

Am I autistic for utilizing the characters of Alpha Shizune and Lily as a base for the protaganists in short story Holla Forums?

You're already autistic just from being on this board.

Still better to keep her in 2D though

Why do anons insist rin is best girl. I could never be bothered to do her route as in the prologue it's clear she's a boring artsie fucker.

SLUT

The requirements for SLUT is having multiple partners.

Your waifu is a rapist.

Emi is an inspiration to keep fit, true.

She is pretty passive and less trouble than the others and yet pretty emotional. She is pretty interesting, even if her treatment and interaction is boring. She is like a pot smoker without the pot Because that would be disgusting

No, the requirement is wanting sex, specially with excuses such as that one.

Then, according to your interpretation, even a wife lusting after her husband is a huge slut. Not the most retarded idea I have seen this year, but it comes pretty close.

Psh, I'll pass. I can do 50 already without problems and I don't think I need more.

Daily reminder that Hisao
FUCKING DIES
in every route but Emi's.

A pure girl doesn't seek sex on her own volition. I'd question why I would have to explain this to you, but then I remember you're a retard.

Maybe you should be in that game for crippling autism user.

She wore a matching bra and panties. That can only mean your waifu is a SLUT.

slut or not, never be that pleb.

If you're gonna post that comic, post the whole thing at least

Lilly is the purest, best girl.

Slut means promiscuous. I'd ask you to check a dictionary, but that might to be too difficult for you.

slut means being a fucking slut you cuckold, how many guys would you let your wife fuck before you drew the line anything above 0 is a wrong answer

Another retard bucks in. 1 is acceptable for me if that 1 is me. Is that too difficult?

dude what the fuck is it with that file.

just a flash loop that has selectable songs

If anyone here is a retard, its you, and its because you've moved from arguing about a point you're contradicted on to arguing about a point noone but you is trying to discuss.

Emi is a slut. I see that you're fine with that, and that's okay, but don't try and insist she isn't.

I think it's a marvelous piece of work. Very enjoyable

bullshit, it keeps opening tabs like fucking crazy

lmao dont middle click the flash just left click you fucking autist

Yeah, it takes you to the creator's page so you can get schooled on the song and characters.

You'll find that younger women tend to not bother with sorting through dozens of undergarments to find a matching pair each day when they're all going to fit the same and nobody's going to see it. Easier to grab whatever's at the top of the pile.

It's only when they plan on someone seeing them naked, they'll make the effort to match them. And I will give her credit for having good taste

Suicide. Always an option.