CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/rimworld-dev-assailed-by-rock-paper-shotgun-over-gender-politics/15735/
- infogalactic.com/info/GamerGate
- thegg.net/opinion-editorial/censored-gaming-is-being-censored-on-youtube/
- twitter.com/kincannon_show
> Gamespot claims the ps4 pro can run shadows of mordor 4k/60fps, but actually it runs 30fps but is recorded 60 fps (archive.is/n1Mgt)
- techraptor.net/content/microsoft-refunding-call-duty-infinite-warfare

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7Ibjj
web.archive.org/web/20161110003944/http://8ch.net/v/res/11198168.html
twitter.com/RonPaul/status/792039265060347907
twitter.com/reggiewatts/status/797471103006359552
hacked.com/sorry-silicon-valley-liberals-freedom-of-thought-is-too-important-to-mess-with/
archive.is/fMaKh
gotnews.com/exclusive-interview-gab-ai-founder-andrew-torbahax-purged-ycombinator-sama-tweet-supporting-trump
archive.is/DyCcw
imgur.com/gallery/Q7dbJHF
archive.is/cUi16
archive.is/TDKeU
henlp.deviantart.com/art/Vivian-James-Activate-God-Mode-645374198
blog.dilbert.com/post/152734465316/unhypnotizing-a-clinton-supporter
henpendrips.tumblr.com/post/153078445225/this-took-way-longer-than-it-probably-should-have
twitter.com/timothy_1701/status/797534202828849152
archive.fo/gN8aJ
space.com/34672-impossible-space-engine-emdrive-test.html
archive.is/KIOXo
archive.is/KfQCj
twitter.com/theseantcollins/status/797169352302874624
archive.is/tRZvz
kukuruyoart.deviantart.com/art/Gamergate-triggerhappy-elections-day-645388016
gonehome.itch.io/gonehome
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/796430046558765056
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
twitter.com/TheGamingGround/status/797387928330702848
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/adult-vr-games-is-on-the-rise/
archive.is/WHyIJ
twitter.com/liberalism_txt
archive.is/glw7k
khou.com/news/mom-investigated-after-video-goes-viral-sparks-outrage-1/351254131
archive.is/3NPvU
archive.is/CdESN
archive.is/CERKM
archive.is/GCKun
archive.is/bCCkb
kukuruyoart.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Rates-482916233#comments
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/797584449047265281
archive.is/OSoCM
twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/796863389171585024
twitter.com/PortlandPolice/status/797166934454366209
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/797486429668540416
archive.is/yiwMd
twitter.com/Toshi_TNE/status/797530050337837057
twitter.com/Toshi_TNE/status/797584470371082240
archive.is/LfO9C
archive.is/AjiXF
twitter.com/mombot/status/797634643763703808
archive.is/nQbBZ
bleedingcool.com/2016/11/11/humberto-ramos-chooses-not-go-shows-states-voted-trump/
archive.is/Vhfv4
twitter.com/timheidecker/status/797633993617195008
web.archive.org/save/http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/11/11/humberto-ramos-chooses-not-go-shows-states-voted-trump/
thegua
archive.is/XthRZ
archive.is/HFd0i
archive.is/W08VS
archive.is/FJqp6
archive.is/htzmV
archive.is/bicCl
twitter.com/billmaher/status/797330263189557248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VIDEO GAMES

Old bread: archive.is/7Ibjj

do some emails please

NOW IS THE TIME TO STRIKE! STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT!

REDPILL THE WORLD ON THE SHITTY DISHONEST MEDIA!

this

web.archive.org/web/20161110003944/http://8ch.net/v/res/11198168.html

Now is a good time to convince investors that crooked media is not a good investment.

Even if they weren't lying

USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO REMIND THE LEFT THAT IT WAS THE LYING MEDIA THAT TOLD THEM HILLARY WOULD WIN!

IT WAS THE LYING MEDIA THAT GAVE THEM ELECTION FEEL GOODS ONLY TO HAVE THEM RIPPED AWAY!

Every single time one of them blurts "Trump is da debil!1!" remind them of these facts. The same media that promised them unicorns and rainbows also told them Trump would put them in camps!

Every drop of blood shed during these riots is on the hands of the lying dishonest agenda pushing media.

It's time to push their shit in. Get everyone on this! Spread it! Get Holla Forums on it, fuck it, get halfchan on it, I don't care! This is a golden opportunity to crash the media with no survivors. Pundits and celebs whose reputations can be forever tarnished!

Remember EVERY FUCKING LIE they told about you…and make them pay!

They're probably on visas and the stupid fuck doesn't realize that Trump has no issue with people here on a visa

Reminder
Your Love to your waifu/husbando brought victory.

REMEMBER TO BRING BACK BULLYING

By the way, what happened to
FOR HER
user?

I don't have a waifu user. Well, not a real waifu anyway. My only waifu is a kinda dream girl of mine. A girl I recreate in many games to play as, but she's not from any show or media.

Any more updates on the Korean protests?

> twitter.com/RonPaul/status/792039265060347907
I wonder if his son is the same.

Beats me.
Possibly concentrating on the spiritual pilgrimage of gaining an ascension towards 2D Reality which brings Dreams to become true.

Depends. If there's no news about then it can be highly likely of a brutal and a fast crackdown on silencing anyone that dares to oppose their Dear Madam Leader.
Although, I'm now interested of what has this radical feminist group done so far.

twitter.com/reggiewatts/status/797471103006359552

And today in "Shit that never happened".

Where's the proof nigga

Oh fugg im laffin

Im so sick of these 'agenda stories'. It's gotten to a point where I instantly disregard them.

This whole [person I disagree with] walked up to me and said [evil things]! But then [I defeated them/he made me into a victim] !

VOIDH:
VIDEO OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

/r/ThatHappened must be having a field day.

Don't forget "muh 8 year-old Obama-era son/daughter!"

Ellen Pao pressured Y Combinator to disassociate from Peter Theil for supporting Trump. Sam Altman wrote about supporting freedom of speech.
hacked.com/sorry-silicon-valley-liberals-freedom-of-thought-is-too-important-to-mess-with/ archive.is/fMaKh

Y Combinator disassociated itself with the gab.ai founder for supporting Trump
gotnews.com/exclusive-interview-gab-ai-founder-andrew-torbahax-purged-ycombinator-sama-tweet-supporting-trump archive.is/DyCcw

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

No it went up trump is at 306 he got Michigan

Front page of Imgur, people are learning about south korea!
imgur.com/gallery/Q7dbJHF
Rebpilll them

I admit I saved this image after the first day of riots and was too lazy to edit it. Wasn't expecting them to last this long.

Sounds like a cartoon.

Spoiler alert, they were chickens

Some (I emphasize, some) liberals are genuinely reaching across, or asking how they fucked up.

Eventually (((they))) are gonna bank on the right- demonize the opposite, while slowly redefining the right. Now is a good chance to sink the MSM- the major propaganda tool to all globalist bullshit.

Get those who want to learn educated. Expand our ranks. Because this is going to boil down to good and evil, not left and right.

people on twitter are comparing this to protesting Trump despite Park having a hell of a lot more in common with Clinton and the protests being far more structured instead of just trying to break shit.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Check [▶ Show post options & limits] at the very top, you can upload up to 12MB. Hopefully it will be 16MB soon, if >>>/sudo/5677 is anything to go by.

only a CUCK would complain about the overuse of CUCK

It looks like a gamergate riot

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Too true /gghq/ ethicscucks did the same.

They drifted so far out, everybody is an enemy now.

Should be a hashtag, really. Make #ShitThatNeverHappened trend.

For her!
I'm on my phone right now, here's album art.

You guys are posting fast
It's so much fun

I don't know where he got this idea, one of America's most prideful characteristics is its origins in revolt and overthrowing tyrannical forces of power. It's anything but peaceful. The constitution sets the stage for revolt, not order. It sets the conditions for when or how it's okay for the people to take back rights the government has infringed upon. Our most basic rights don't grant you what you deserve, it grants that there are aspects of human nature that are self-evident that deserve higher priority than anything any government can decree (Laws of nature and God). Self-preservation for example is a self-evident right. You don't need to justify it, it's the inherent nature of living things. A government doesn't generously give you the right to defend yourself from life-threatening circumstances.
Quietly accepting an unqualified leader is not our civic duty and never was.

kek

I'm sorry if this has been post already, but it's just too fucking hilarious.
archive.is/cUi16

Fuck, I've read the article ten tiimes and adored it, but I'd never seen the fucking art, this is something a child would've refused to show his mom, it's incredible, these people keep delivering

Trump is doing it for free.
archive.is/TDKeU

Figured he would, its chump change for him. Also The democrats have no idea how badly they fucked up. If they continue doubling down on idpol over the next four years things are going to shift even further away from them, they're still ignoring that Trump won the election because he overperformed with minorities.

It already is, its just that right now there are still some who don't realize they are being used.

They really don't want people to think of revolting right now, or ever. Not unless they can direct it. This is good, though, as if they do this now, it forces their hand prior to when they would be ready for it and with the military likely supporting the civilian populace of gun owners instead of a conflict between the two.

Read it user, it's fucking amazing.

Pfft no wonder he doesn't care

Granted, it's not like he really needs the money.

And all expenses paid while he's there.

I doubt he's going to pay for all the expenses and I don't think he should.

how come she didn't committed suicide with 10 gunshots behind the head yet?

henlp.deviantart.com/art/Vivian-James-Activate-God-Mode-645374198

Jews are too cowardly to commit suicide. They instinctively leech. Yes I'm aware she's not literally a jew, Holla Forums definition in this and most cases

This. I feel like it's more of a symbolic gesture, although I do hope that it perhaps sets a precedent.

Hillary's new thing is gym memberships user

There's something inherently fucked up about people blowing tens of millions trying to get a six figure job.

she sounds like a mad woman

does that actually happen to people? Breaking out into hives like that? I know I shouldn't take what she says at face value, but, is it real?

I wanted to follow up on the speech here because its something under attack, as you know, by certain people. Keeping this short:
The 1st amendment is not some sort of limited "Government can't restrict your speech" thing. Its much wider than that. In fact, when the founding fathers were setting Freedom of Speech as a basic right, they didn't explain its exact definition because they wanted to keep it wide.
What is the norm today? "It means the government can't silence us".
Sometimes by people who think net neutrality should go.
Its because they are nothing. And I think "sheep" is a wrong word because the image of a sheep is a sheep following, not a sheep destroying its own house in the name of the spook it believes. And by the way, its incredible that the government has fooled people into believing this. In a way my own belief that "WE THE PEOPLE" aren't all that they're jacked up to be is starting to materialize harder.

They are so fucking retarded.

To be fair, that tens of millions generally comes from individuals or groups that intend to get some sort of benefit from their contributions. I'm pretty sure candidates usually don't go through much of their personally-earned funds.

I doubt it.

Finally get to post the Dumbham.

Schoolyard bullies, that's all they'll ever be.

They assume we're as fragile as they are and fall apart after a few choice insults. No more "pissbaby" or "gross". Now they'll pack out "shit" and "fuck". That'll show us.

I hope so too, considering the government is supposed to be public servants first and foremost. Maybe other countries, like here in Cucknada will be more inclined to vote right-wing.

WOW I'm literally shaking you shitlord! I showed this to my wife's 8 year old and xe said "Alas, my dearest mother's husband, the hoi polloi are sabotaging our exodus to a better society, such an alarming zeitgeist" while 12 hooded klansman Trump supporters broke into my house, called me a spic, tore off my hijab, and raped the 8 year old spiritchild before I could block them on twitter!

Hamspeech is hatespeech, pissbaby

She was a feminist, honestly, don't even give it two thoughts. Anyone who believes that "old school feminism" was a good thing is either uninformed or trying to push the narrative that old school feminism was a good thing to help transition to new school feminism. All feminism is a cancer.

I'm fairly certain the top map is actually the "50% of Americans live in these counties" map.

I bet the poor bastard that has to remove those stickers is a man.

I'm honestly surprised there weren't more "muh goobergabbers" in the MSM once the Trump victory was announced.

They must reposition themselves now. They are walking on egg shells.

I'm with you. People who act smarmy over the 1st amendment are insufferable. Virtually everyone in this country used to proudly know and use the phrase "I don't agree with what you say, but I would defend to the death your right to say it".

Nowadays, we are at the point where if you ask a crowd to complete the 2nd half of that sentence, many of them couldn't immediately repeat it on the spot and many of the rest wouldn't even agree with it.

People who use the 'federal government' qualifier in the 1st amendment rightfully raise suspicion that they don't believe in the inalienable human right behind the amendment. They should be told this directly whenever possible.

It's hilarious. They thought Hillary would win, so they could keep shitting on Trump and then celebrate themselves. Now they backed themselves into a corner and can't get out of it without looking completely fake.

Check the last threads, they're double-downing blaming cuckchan, plebbit, Holla Forums, and us along with any other labels to describe this "whitelash" against Obango's legacy.

user, tribalism and being bluepilled as fuck is still pretty much a thing, just expect recording 4 years of bullshit by the Tolerant Left.

That would legitimize the goitergoblins as a political force, and they cant give legitimacy to a hate group user ;^)

Show your mother how more minority voters voted Trump than Romney.

Your sister seems level-headed; I don't blame her for disliking trump, that's what most Americans even (and the rest of the world would agree) don't like him much. If she can accept the reasons that got him elected, she can think whatever she wants.
Your mom seems to be part of that generation of adults who consider that their understanding of an issue ensures anyone who believes the opposite is an enemy, is dangerous even.

Anybody have that screencap of "whoever wins has some serious healing to do" followed, a day later, by "fuck white people, fuck all of this, fuck America?"

The only reason so many people dislike him is because of the massive media smear on him.

This might help you out
blog.dilbert.com/post/152734465316/unhypnotizing-a-clinton-supporter

Your mother probably misinterprets what Trump says in the first place.

Trump says "When you're famous… they let you do it" – which implies consent. But people who don't like Trump twist it around and they go "THAT MEANS HE FORCES HIMSELF ONTO WOMEN."

Women accused Trump with empty accusations, but when pressed on it, they all recanted their claims quietly. But the media didn't really report on those recants, they didn't mention that the accusations were all dropped. It was all just an act, a political sabotage move by the left, paid for by George Sorros. Just like Black Lives Matter is George Sorros' pet project to have an army of apes that he can control and send to attack people and things and claim no responsibility, because who would believe that a white man has that much control over nignogs?

And the answer to that is quite easy, when you got money you can be in control of fucking anything.

kek

they don't know, do they?

Whatever, Jew. Fine.

False. Some people dislike him because they're left-wing minded, doesn't make them kool-aid drinkers. Some people dislike him because he doesn't have any political experience, so they're unsure of what his positions will actually ensure. Some people dislike him just because they don't like the person. Any individual has actual individual reasons, and while people like Dunham and other retards indeed do so just because they're losers who've been forcefed stupidity their entire life doesn't mean anyone who disagrees with him is a tremendous shithead.
Watch thunderfoot's latest vid on him for example; he doesn't like Trump not because "muh misogyny", but because Trump and Pence have oftentimes supported creationism, anti-global warming ideals, anti-vaccine thoughts, etc., which are all anti-science stances. Thunderfoot is pro-science; thus, he dislikes anyone who goes against science. Doesn't mean he's an SJW or gonna whine on twitter about the patriarchy.

My terror would be to see "feminists" from my country use that as a genuine argument. Jesus christ.

No Val you're full of shit, a minority might have a valid reason to dislike him but the majority fell for the media's smear campaign.

Don't forget that Shitbag Watson is from your country, mate.

Jef "I tweeted a picture of my 6-year-old to a pedophile" Rouner?

What?

I'm wondering if all of these social media companies were given orders to crack down on anti-men anti-white speech just as they do anti-women anti-minority speech by the government. Would be smart of them to attempt to deradicalize elements like white nationalists who are growing.

Can we get a skin treatment to change the color of these peoples' skin to green, so that they can keep calling us "fucking white people" and we can associate that they're cancer?

Come on now

Actually 60% of all americans disliked him but also hated Hillary, user. And many Trump voters voted for him more out of fear of Clinton than out of liking him.

Emma Watson is british you faggot. Although she has French blood in her veins, and french semen if she comes to see me.
Also I don't mind much her "brand of feminism". She's quite bluepilled in some ways, but she seems open-minded and intelligent enough that all she mentions about it isn't at the very least as vindicative and commercially-driven as what you'd find on tumblr. Also she once interviewed Marjane Satrapi who's pretty much the fucking best woman ever.

ayy

Underrated post.

Nah.

kek

Before that, he also wrote an article complaining that his daughter's school wouldn't allow him to dress her provocatively.

Has he been bullied since the election?

Val you really are severely retarded on everything political and should keep your mouth shut. Look at twitter. Look at social media. Look at the protests. What do you see the vast majority bitching about? Is it climate change or is it muh racism homophobia sexism? Pretty fucking clear which it is.

I didn't have high hopes to begin with but I had more luck with it than I thought I would at least.

I did that, but it was handwaved.

That'll be useful in the future, thanks.

Actually, Emma Watson is French by birth. She moved to England, but she's French, you cock .. sucker. You don't get to disavow Emma Watson any more than Canadians get to disavow Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, or Spain gets to disavow Enrique Iglesias.

And I quote "You can run, you can hide, but you can't escape from my love." Motherfucker, that's some scary shit.

I was planning on having this as the header image, but decided to go with a combination DBZ/Galo Sengen header instead.
Also, if you like that image, then you'll also like this:
henpendrips.tumblr.com/post/153078445225/this-took-way-longer-than-it-probably-should-have

Taking anything from those places as ever more relevant than people's stupidity at full-speed is honestly a bit dumb user, no offense. I don't treat social media as proof of jackshit, the same way pro-clintons shouldn't have treated their twitter feeds, full with gawker and guardian articles everywhere, as anything relevant and representative of anything.
I entirely agree that most of THOSE retards are just crying about stupid bullcrap. Thing is, they're, at best, 25% of the population, since that's how many people voted for Hillary. The rest are either people who voted for Trump (some of those are people who disliked Trump less than Clinton and went with him as the "least worst candidate"), or people who voted for neither… because they liked neither.

Don't forget to hug your imouto everyday user.

S-she is ?! Oh god I…
… I didn't know… I'm actually genuinely fucking happy…
Also what's that quote from ? Is that, like, Pépé le pew ?

Why are you going to jizz in her veins Val?

That's Enrique Iglesias.

This thread's main mistake was thinking that namefags and avatarfags and tripfags were normal people

Social medias seems to be craking down on sjws who got used to act with impunity these last few months.

That, Twitter coo resigning and tge verizon deal with yahoo probably being canceled might be a sign that some more heads will be rolling soon.

Sjws are already accusing dorsey and zuckerberg of selling out to Trump.

Shit, you made me laugh. Should've reread myself.

Well he's not much of a poet.

FUCK SAKES
IF THE TWITTER CEO MOVES OUT THEN TWITTER MIGHT NOT COME CRASHING DOWN
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

You don't even live here and think you have a better grasp on why Americans disliked him than those of us who do. The sheer fucking irony of saying that you can't go off what you see online when that is the only thing that you are going off of is fucking hilarious.

No the mistake is Mark not fucking permabanning him.

I think those 2 are smart to see the writing on the wall and realize they backed the wrong horse, expect to go "S-see? We're totally for free speech."

Twitter was never going to crash down, its to big.

Since when are nation-wide statistics "stuff I see online" ?.. come on. Again : "this is what twitter is showing me" will never be more relevant than "this is what I choose to be shown".

Coo not ceo.

It's still bleeding money and with the lawsuits against Dorsey, they are still fucked.

Filter and fucking ignore that attentionwhoring namefag.

Those statistics that you're touting only show that people dislike him they show nothing about cause. The only thing you've given as contrary to what I've said is a fucking youtuber.

Also Gab is going to overtake Twitter, I'm already on the wait list, and I barely used twitter. The whole wait list thing is a fucking bad joke though, there's no way that there's so much overwhelming design that they need to do a wait list, they're just doing that to fuck with someone at twitter.

Here you go.

No

Shut up

Pretty much, I remember now why I stopped going to GG threads after a while. This is one of the reasons

I only posted that because it's the only "smug" picture I have…

… you're assuming all the people who dislike him do so because they're too dumb to like him, which is pretty similar to saying anyone who does like him does so because they're too dumb to dislike him.
My point isn't that they're right or wrong, it's that some people dislike him for actually good reasons.

user, gab is probably going to fare just as well as voat. Without proper backing, normalfags will not move to it.

I'm not assuming shit. I'm going off of what I see both online and offline. You are saying that you've seen a couple of people this doesn't apply to. There's a hell of a lot more evidence on my side than yours.

We'll see.

Not to mention that thunderfoot isn't even American and is therefore a particularly awful example.

You need to move in on the smug webm market.

kys niggers

fuck off and die you cancerous piece of fucking shit

pretty much

Nice selfie.

Song source for first webm. Trying to find the second one.

You DO realize that HeforShe is nothing more than a plea for an army of "white knights", do you not? That HeforShe is also indirectly saying that women are not strong enough by themselves to fix any problems they have and seek men to fix their problems, thus reinforcing the belief in women that they are not strong enough do anything for themselves? Nothing about the HeforShe concept actually empowers women for themselves

.Let them eat their own.

Oh, I agree, I think heforshe is dumb and completely counter-productive; what I meant is that at the very least she's not trying to demonize whomever disagrees with her or to claim we're all fascists if we dare dislike a woman once.
You've pretty much voiced exactly what I think about the heforshe goal.

Val, fuck off, but good job with how accurate your avatarfagging was with your IP-hop post retard.

Goons used to call this stdh.txt.
There's even a bingo about it. I guess you could update it or something.

The face looks photoshopped, but I can't tell for sure. That poor bastard.

Funny how they transformed into the other end of this eh?

I'd really like to believe that, but I'm not seeing it.

The fundamental problem with Gab, Voat and GNU Social is that they all offer no new feature in comparison to Reddit and Twitter, nor even old features done in a better way. Even the interfaces are similar. You just plain can't beat them at their own game.

Reminds me of when the LHC was being turned on for the first time. Some people were spreading fear that it will cause the end of the world and at least one person killed herself because of that. Who would be to blame there, CERN or the people who were spreading unfounded hysteria?

Isn't this the person who made a Kickstarter for a "feminist card deck," literally smoked the money away by spending it all on pot, then told the backers "I don't know what happened, it was a logistical nightmare?"

so, somebody actually commited suicide because of Donald? or is this like those "millions" of women harrassed by those awful goobiegappers?

Badly drawn one? yes, and subsequently did not offer a refund, because the majority of her backers or the loudest one insisted she kept the money to continue fighting the patriarchy!

The hysteria was partially to blame on predictions by certain physicists that claimed CERN would create a black hole, which would eventually eat the planet.

Apparently 8 trannies killed themselves but besides a tweet about it I havent seen any proof.

Trannies kill themselves all the time so its not like it would be surprising. Not even joking, their suicide rate is ridiculous.

twitter.com/timothy_1701/status/797534202828849152

FART maybe?

With useful idiots like that, it's a wonder that they even try lying to begin with. I'm sure they would have said the same thing if she just came out and said "sorry, I spent it all on making YouTube videos of myself smoking pot."

Satan quads confirm.

Feminista Jones got banned from twitter for saying kill all men and made to delete the tweet. There were caps and such of it a thread or two ago.

Hmm, that may not be 100% true. It's possible it might empower her own offshore bank account at least.
archive.fo/gN8aJ

"PANAMUS PAPYRUS TAXA VOIDUS"

No shit it is, they are injecting themselves with hormones that cause massive mood swings to look like something that simply isn't natural.

Nothing against trannies, but they are just fucking their shit up doing what they are doing to themselves.

Who still wants to go to space to leave SJWs behind?

space.com/34672-impossible-space-engine-emdrive-test.html

I'm surprised cause usually they shadow ban specific tweets. This is definite equal progress. I still think @Jack is a piece of shit, but less so.

consequences, etc…

told you fuckers that GG was the tip of the fucking spear. for the PC push back

we will never be thanked for it or even known

feh let other homos get the credit

I want these cucks ot of my hobbies

The image doesn't apply here though because what they were saying really was a doomsday scenario.

Fuck off, this isn't Batman.

I don't care, as long as PC is done.

God dammit I wanted to play video games!

I never wanted to be known anyway.

Maybe you should blame the lying alarmist media (and social media) that fed into the factless frenzy that Trump hates any of the minorities to the degree that they think they need to kill themselves to escape such "tyranny"

.HeforShe then logically leads on to the next argument. One that says if you are not HeforShe, if you are male, then you are against women. A classic set up used by the SJWs since day fucking one.

IIRC 40% of pre-op trannys attempt suicide (not sure what post-op tranny rate is). The alarmism by SJW automatically leads them to think that trannys kill themselves because of evil patriarchy and not because they kill themselves through (as I understand it) feelings of not being complete.

Better yet, just shoot the SJWs to the sun. Less effort. Why should the earth suffer?

Don't give a shit, just want it to fucking die already.

I'm pretty sure most of us here knew it would be a thankless job going in.

Well, I was more focusing on the sensationalization aspect of it.

So far I haven't noticed such treatment from her or even from her fans. I do hope she won't fall for such stupid tactics. Maybe I'm being too delusional. Can't help it my dick craves her legs user.

We're not doing it to be thanked. We're doing it for fun

I've always wanted to go to space so I'm up for it no matter how things are going here.

Damn, that space is certainly showing its age.

If you were ever in GG for the asspats, you are doing it wrong.

Sounds like fun.

(mega satan'd)
And some physicists said that time travelling pigeons were sabotaging the LHC with baguettes to prevent a time paradox.
archive.is/KIOXo
When people hear it could cause an Earth consuming black hole, presented in a fear mongering tone, people think it's like a 50/50 chance or worse.

archive.is/KfQCj

SWEDEN YES

Remember, it's not over until January 20th.

Obama might be trying to start martial law, or the electoral college might push for Hillary.

I bet it uses meme magic to bend space/time

twitter.com/theseantcollins/status/797169352302874624
archive.is/tRZvz
Check the comments, this nigga is in full meltdown mode.

This is garbage reporting by the way. The study is from 2015, is from one of the well-known EmDrive proponents, was available on his website, and doesn't rule out all the sources of error that are probably the actual cause, but is being reported as "new leaked study!".

No sympathy for those campaigning to bring muslims in to begin with.

Old news but its fucking mindboggling what implications for our understanding of the universe that shit has.
The only plausible explanation for that shit to work is that its actually warping the fabric of space in some manner. And thats some fucking Star Trek tier-shit.

off topic trans blog shit
swefag here, I work at a home for mentally disabled people age 20-60+. it's a soft job where we just hang out and cook their food. no ass wiping or anything shit related. got a new co-worker some weeks ago, started talking about people who work in the field that should not do it. She told me about a person that worked during the summer and had to quit because that person was crazy. This person was a "hen" one day a he and the next day a she. and this retard took offense when real retards, some that couldn't even write their own name or know what happens outside their home retrospected it's pronounce.

That's never going to happen user. Obama and Clinton have both accepted their defeat, and electoral colleges don't work that way.
Nonetheless, even if they did such a thing in some crazy dimension, they'd cause pretty much a civil war.

And then SJWs turn around and wonder why they're losing support.

And I won't hold my breath. Science reporting is almost as shitty as political reporting these days, there's just less overt narrative-pushing.

It's OK, we're all just silly geese.

Not gonna happen.

Its like a wall of cancer.

Well there was the Sokal affair, amazing how it fucked shit up.

Like I said, the EM-Drive working is old news, it has been known to work for at least 2 years now.

Important figures in the science community are still trying to dismiss it because it invalidates their entire understanding of the world, and they´ve been doing this for the past 20 years too.

Classic goon "I'm so above this and not butthurt at all" butthurt.

So now that Trump won are western vidya companies going to start shifting away from sjw shit or are they going to triple down and continue making Trump jokes and making Trump a villian in their video games?

Holding a romantic notion that people are generally good inside (an idea founded in leftist theory) is what leads to people like LW being able to convince others that she is not a lying sociopath. Treat every individual AS AN INDIVIDUAL. Let them show their character by what they say and do.

That has to be a troll acount, surely
Using copy/pasta

they're talking about tripling down unfortunately.

What IS the replacement for Tor nowadays, anyway?

Maybe people don't want a corporate puppet who's incapable of showing emotional to start a nonsensical war with Russia.

hen is the stupidest shit and I hate that it actually sort of caught on
also, fuck the academy for removing grammatical gender rules from a language that's already built around it. Good job making it harder on minorities to learn in the name of being good feminists, retards.

Watch dogs 2 is coming out in a few days, keep an eye out on the Donald Trump - Mark Thruss shit.

Remember the early days of GG in twitter?
"Fart noises"

Trippling down easily. Twitter is lighting up with these losers in complete denial that the reason Trump won was a backlash to their whiny bullshit and that people simply wanted a change from the status quo.

They are convinced that every single vote for Trump was by a member of the KKK and hitler's children.

corporations go where the money is and will eventually conclude that virtue signaling as a company protocol is likely going to do them in.
smart ceos willl adapt and not so smart ceos will… pic related

Remember the time a friend of one of the Rick and Morty co-creators got butthurt that he got banned for spamming "kill yourself" that he started spamming himself taking a shit after his Twitter got reinstated?

WD2 is coming out on the 15th. Expect glitch collage videos to come out on the 14th. Also
gave me nostalgia.

Roger Shawyer, the guy behind it, seems to think it could be used for surface vehicles. But everything I've read says the thrust is way too low for that (~millinewtons per kilowatt), which is more like an ion drive, only good for deep space. Still, being able to transfer cargo from one orbit to another without using any fuel would be huge.
Sage for offtopic

The memes must flow!

This like when Ed kept repeating Stinky Hat to Double D

lol
kukuruyoart.deviantart.com/art/Gamergate-triggerhappy-elections-day-645388016

Kids.

Cities truly are fucking cancerous.

things that never happened

Well there's more to cities than the "Urban cores" as that image shows. Really a shame that the rest of us are lumped in with them when it comes to districts.

They know no respect for the dead.

obongos chimp laws getting BTFO

Where else would you expect to find hipsters if not in the most fucking crowded and expensive places to live?

That's why we have the Electoral College to stop states with fuckhuge cities from practically ruling over the rest of the country. That EC petition is gaining traction in the news for no good reason.

what happened with Tor again? it was a botnet or some shit? i just heard users got fucked

Most nodes are honeypots and owned by various letter-combination agencies now.

Compromised by FBI

bottom left looks really good

oh shit pedos got fucked

twitter.com/search?q="Dear Liberals"&src=tren

I treat everyone as an individual and thus everyone as somebody with the hope to become happy someday.
I just try to understand how that happiness sometimes is a lost cause to them. It isn't a "romantic notion".
Demonizing individuals like they're not being thoughtful even in their faults is forgetting the fact they're human beings.

Are you an NSA?

CNN correspondent actually admits it and berates the media for it.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

benis

Ezabatu hau.

You forgot to mention the best part

Does anyone have that Vivian with the huge bulge and the peace sign necklace?

It just works.

The LHC is theoretically capable of creating a micro black hole, that would evaporate almost instantly (in about 10^-26 seconds).

It works mostly for males due to societal expectations of being fit and healthy fat guys just hate being reminded of that. Once they get /fit/ though they will thank you for the rest of your life.

I wish I had a friend that cared enough about me to billy me daily until I changed my bad habits.

That part I understand, it is simply that string-theory autists thought it would murder everyone.

Hell, just by reducing the amount of soda I drank on a daily basis, and switching to Diet/Zero sodas, I lost 30 pounds in 4 months.

uhhhhh

I don't have the version with the cat popping out.

Sexualize the Vivian.

I don't know if the existence of Hawking radiation was confirmed when they started construction on the LHC.

She asked for it.

but that is to much! thing about the server costs! codemonkey should make 8chn passes.

gonehome.itch.io/gonehome

Gone Home is free this weekend, guys. They want to spread hope to those in despair, especially in these troubled times with Trump as president.

I made a thread on it but didn't think to post it here

What the fuck is that and from what movie it is from?

He has been very vocal about what he wants to do and unlike most politicians, him being a political outsider means that they have to take him at his public word rather than some private deal.

It wasn't directly measured, for obvious reasons. it was thought to be true, mainly due to inferred measurements. But there were other ways to find out if it was safe to go forward with it.

If we stopped science every time somebody thought it wasn't safe, innovation would die. Some of the biggest discoveries in human history have resulted from someone going "fuck it"

its not

There's a difference between a few people getting radiation poisoning and the retarded fear of the entire world getting eaten by a rogue black hole.

I don't believe that is real.

Nigga an Egyptian frog god just helped this universe's Joseph Joestar become president and stop a group of globalist pedophile satanists from gaining more power.

Anything is possible

it was a staged prank, bro

You're right user, it's a movie. And every presidential election is part of a carefully orchestrated reality TV series.

I guess I have a nihilistic view of things? I figure if a black hole eats the whole world then who gives a fuck? Nobody will be around to miss us. It'll happen fast. The universe is large enough there's got to be some other intelligent life somewhere, no big loss.

But if by taking such a risk and winning the gamble, we discover some massive new understanding of physics or quantum theory or other science, hell yeah humanity #1 everyone else eat shit.

Reckless science benefiting humanity is like the species-wide extrapolation of drunken rednecks chugging beer while putting V8 swaps and lift kits on 80's shitboxes and blasting lynyrd skynyrd as they blow donuts in their decidedly unsafe new creation. finger-wagging moms are gonna criticize them but everyone gets to enjoy the video they uploaded of taking it off some sweet jumps, and nobody died. Earth, fuck yeah.

I just want to have some hope in humanity.

twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/796430046558765056
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/

bideo lames

lmoa what a gay

That's something that could be added to the next Ongoing Discussions list.

Where is all the "TRUMP IS A FASCIST HE'S HITLER HE'S GOING TO ROUND EVERYONE UP AND KILL GAYS AND TRANS" shit coming from. What are people sourcing this garbage from? I can understand why some people would see him as racist even though I disagree, but how are they coming up with the rest of this shit?

Fear. These people have been bashed over the head for a year and a half that he is everything they have to fear, so they fear the worst.

Agreed. Next baker, please do

Trevor Moore is a real human bean.

liberals invented the "Hitler 2.0" persona for trump because they couldn't come up with any legitimate complaints and "everything I don't like is hitler." but they're so fucking stupid they forgot they're the ones who invented that fiction, and now they legitimately believe Trump will turn america into nazi germany and ship everyone who isn't a straight white male off to concentration camps and then start WWIII

Chris Ray Gun on Trump.

user, I thought GG made it clear that in the world of mass media, sources are irrelevant or even undesirable.

Also someone else posted this last bread, good to remind of the glorious future ahead

twitter.com/TheGamingGround/status/797387928330702848
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/adult-vr-games-is-on-the-rise/

I thought this was Holla Forums, not a 12 year old girls diary.

Have you guys seen this? Dindus are going even crazier than I thought.

Will Mike Pence personally strap Katherine Cross, John Flint, Nick Nyberg, etc. down & electroshock the stupid out of them? Because I would donate to that effort.

It's a shame we don't live in the attention-whoring hysteria-driven delusion they call reality.

People thought the Mahnattan Project would cause an explosion so hot that it would destroy the world. People are fucking stupid and should leave science to scientists.

WHO WANTS TO HAVE A GOOD LAUGH

archive.is/WHyIJ

Scientists should reach out to the normal people, if they don't we will get retards pushing wrong ideas unopposed.

They're giving Wojak so much more meme potential.

I agree, but scientists can't stop doing what they're doing just because stupid people are afraid of it, either. A good example is how some people used to think cameras stole your soul.. If scientists had let that ignorance stop them from developing camera technology, we wouldn't have video games, movies, ect.

I've seen worse.

Not sure if I should click that.

Sup fags? Miss anything good today? Just woke up.

don't worry the baby died, and I think the negress got arrested by the police

But that was just the babysitter

Well the aftermath was the father beating the babysitter within an inch of her life. I think she's paralyzed now too.
The father wasn't arrested

This is dead true. Look up "temperance movement" to see the fruits of earlier versions of "feminism". It is just shorthand for pissy women who hate fun.

There's been some, which as surprised me somewhat. Ironically it's really kick-started things again so I don't think that was the best move they could have done, but then what is Gamergate without having aGGros being unable to not shoot themselves in the foot?

Apparently this one was bad enough that now some of them are blaming Five Guys for getting Mr. (4^10)D Chess elected to POTUS.

Feels good being a Dilbert fan since Calvin & Hobbes 86ed all those years ago. Those two have been the only strips in the US of any influence in a long time.

Just filter name or tripfags. Problem solved.

Looks like shit's fucked. Basically a lot of devs are going "fuck gameplay, we need more propaganda". They are going to blow themselves out. Those guys, new and old, are gonna be on the curb and people who push "fuck it, lets have fun" stuff will make a lot of money.

So a fucking crazy whore killed a baby? did good not clicking it.

I hope she is forced to live paralized and all the nurses treat her like the trash she is.

twitter.com/liberalism_txt

Fund it.

The baby threw up because the babysitter is an idiot and she overfed the child. she lost her shit and started beating the kid and stepping (and I think jumping if I'm correct) the kid too.

Feminism is what happens when unlovable harpies find out that all the men have found something they enjoy more than throwing money at them. Just look at the average 3rd-wave feminist. Ugly women who are over the hill, physically, and have terrible personalities. 4th-wave feminism (unless we're already on that now? Fuck I don't know) will be when ugly unlovable harpies find out all the men are fucking waifubots instead of throwing money at them.

Why the fuck did I ever think that was a good idea

Damn, but this vintage has a fine aftertaste.

I still wonder how are niggers still alive in this day and age if their mothers aren't even nurturing enouth. Is no mystery the only ones who pass their genes are the strongest and cluelest among them.

cruelest I mean.

The end

Not just hit, she slammed that girl to the floor.

This. There is a significant portion of the population that is simply not mentally equipped for esoteric concepts but willingly takes the fruits of scientific labor for granted. Humanity is far more like a colony of social insects nowadays, with the majority doing brunt labor, and smaller factions better suited for scientific and engineering work, etcetera. I hesitate to say that those who are intelligent are in any way better, as society would not function without the necessary parts.

that being said, I'm confident that at some point in the future, the intellectual clade will either euthanize or abandon the majority of humanity along with the limitations of their own organic bodies, and head off for bigger and better things far, far away.

No, the baby didn't die. Instead the father took a 2x4 to her, and now she's paralyzed.

Not even sworn in yet and Trump is already making vidya great again.

That's good news.

Is there footage of the father beating the shit out of the negress?

So in case anyone cares enough, add Stephen King to the shit list. When Trump won he threw an actual literal "fuck you, I'm out" and left his twitter the moment it was announced. Do not buy Stephen King's books, if you must read them (and I don't know why you would, they're pretty garbage), pirate them.

yes, was posted in last thread and also on Holla Forums a few times

They kept telling themselves that lie to convince/manipulate others & they even convinced themselves. I especially laughed when they attached the word "scientific" to "polling" when describing their rigged polls to give their polls some faux credibility over the countless internet polls which were favoring Trump.

I was gonna argue against boycotting him, but I lose respect if someone leaves twitter for any reason other than "I don't want to be in the public eye" anymore.

It really is amazing just how many people just straight-up took their ball and went home the moment Hillary, the most corrupt politician in the country, didn't win.

Golden Rice, CRISPR, nuclear reactors, and a fuckload of other scientific developments are being held because stupid people are afraid of it, and the since the same stupid people is the one that funds science, if they aren't interested, you won't be able to see scientific developments ever.
To keep developing science, you need people reaping the benefits of science. Without those, you're fucked.

Not a big fan of bullying but cringe threads helped me recognize how to be less spergy.

There's only one problem…that's who you are fighting against right now. Maybe not some guy crunching numbers at Arecibo, but definitely the braintrust at the tip of the spear. Those poison needles have your name on it.

Science is good, but keep your head on a swivel. CRISPR for example could save a lot of lives. It could also lead to new forms of biowarfare. Don't like an ethnic group? Get rid of it. Great if you have your finger on the trigger, but what if you are on the business end?

AI will render any biological life meaningless. There will be no "Uploading" our brains anywhere. Our neurological patterns, even if digitized, would be way too inefficient and/or inelegant for any self respecting super-intelligent AI to take seriously.
There will be AI, and then there will be only AI.

Disgusting.

They think rigging polls is a science.

King is formulaic and overrated anyway.

Never forget the flaw of AI. Garbage in => garbage out.

Elon Musk get the fuck off Holla Forums.

We were supposed to initiate Instrumentality already. We are so behind schedule; it's sad! We have to make anime real and start working on giant "robots" immediately.

I very much doubt humanity will reach that point with the zionist regime; breeding and brainwashing idiots and ruining economies will only make it harder to build a space-faring infrastructure. We need to make MORE smart people, not less.

In short, they're doing it wrong.

Mosanto (which was a monopoly before being bought by Bayer, after which it has become even more of a monopoly) only talks about great things like golden rice and not their other shit because they have no other way to get people to support their actual products. Their main product is Roundup-resistant seed, which sounds great in theory until you realise that it is going to and actually has resulted in farmers just saturating their fields with the herbicide. And that results in the plants absorbing a shitload of it, which accumulates in the food itself. Sure, golden rice is great but just because you want it to be the result doesn't mean it is going to.
It has long been proposed as a means to cure diabetes and it works well for curing it, the problem lies in the fact that it ends up killing the patient because it spreads from the target organ to the rest of the body.
This part I agree with
That isn't always the case though like with the shit that caused horrendous deformities in children due to the lack of knowledge in enantiomers.

Not to mention how they actively try to fuck over all small farmers not using their crap.

Would you suggest breeding incentives for people with an IQ above 120? Those who are better educated and have a higher IQ often have fewer children.

Because generally people with higher IQs would rather live for themselves that be tied down with kids.

My brother is one of the smartest people I know, makes stupid amounts of money and he and his GF already decided they don't want kids, he admits he's to self centered for it and would rather buy some expensive thing for himself than have to deal with the costs of having children.

I'm still a wizard but in the off chance it happens, I'm not sure I wanna bring a child into this world, its a fucking mess

They were playing that woman card so hard I half-expected them to construct a massive analog of a vagina, encircle it, kneeling & chanting in worship, possibly making sacrifices to it. They claim to be intelligent yet this cult behavior "cuz vagina" resembles that an ancient knuckle-dragging ape.

Very much so; offer baby bonuses to folks in STEM fields or in related industries, abolish all the others. Free higher education to said babies. Either that, or we just go straight ahead with eugenics, morality be damned.

There is such a thing as regression to the mean, m8. There is no smart gene A and smart gene B, intelligence is highly dependent on the overall composition of genes. That is how a child between an IQ 110 white male and IQ 120 Asian female can end up with a value of 110, while Asians with 105 and 90 can end up with a child with an IQ higher than the mixed-race kid.

How progressive of these people

Something like this needs to be done. The US education system, right now, holds back the smart kids to avoid making the dumb ones feel bad. Imagine where the west could be right now if we were building up the smart kids instead. Letting them get ahead of the class, letting them learn at their own pace. A lot of smart kids grow to resent school because they can't learn about the subjects they actually like, and they're forced to keep to a pace that's slow and boring to them. I'm not a genius by any means but I fucking hated school because even when we were learning about something I liked, I was being forced to go a lot slower than I wanted to.

Development of biowarfare can lead to development of counter-biowarfare, so that's not really an issue.

Monsanto is bullshit and yet, nobody talks about Syngenta but that doesn't make the Golden Rice less good.
And the shit that happened with Thalidomide happened because nobody tested it enough before approving it. Like Prozac.

I think good education and a good enviroment are more relevant than genetics on this case.

And yet most white female votes went to Trump.

dubs checked
#spiritcooking
#podestapizzaparty

Well perhaps they should be less selfish before Idiocracy becomes a real thing.

I feel the deeper problem is that to counter the stupidity smart people would have to pop out kids like the dumb fucks do.

Mudslimes and niggers do nothing but pop kids constantly but anyone who's intelligent who wants kids is going to have as many as he can support.

First step is global sterilization and requirement for in vitro fertilization to reproduce. That should put a lid on uncontrolled population growth.

Why would they care? They will be dead and have no offspring to be effected by the shitty future.

Like I don't care if in a hundred years climate change has fucked and kill most of human population as it won't effect me and I won't be bringing in any people that it might hurt. I will only effect the offspring of the modern day idiots, niggers and mudslimes.

That is because, when compared to Mosanto, they are practically non-existant
That is the thing though, you're not going to get your long-waited golden rice, most of what you will get will be the exact same thing but shittier.
Well then we get to the issue of approving a product, the US doesn't have a special lab dedicated solely to doing independent research to determine if a certain product is safe and they most certainly won't make one, not in the way things are organised now. All you have to do is look at the FDA and you will see how retarded it ends up being. Their general guideline for approval is that if you can state a single study where someone didn't die from it then they will approve it, even if you had to do fifty studies until by pure chance you got the results you wanted.

The only way for the world to become a better place is for people to be better educated (note I said better not more, look at SJWs). Culture as a whole needs to place a higher level of importance on quality of education (instead of being a babysitter for parents). Look at nigger culture placing higher importance on impulsive behavior as opposed to recognizing that actions have consequences.

There is an ongoing argument about nature v's nurture. I say it is a bit of both.

I saw a news item a few years ago about fundamentalist jews out breeding moderate jews in israel, then the moderate jews were complaining that their culture was becoming more fundamentalist. A fundamentalist jew said that if the moderates want Israel to be more moderate, then they should start having more moderate babies.

Apathy is how ((they)) win in the first place.

Gives me hope.

archive.is/glw7k
Michael Moore shows up to Trump tower DEMANDING to speak with Trump. And then Secret Service told him to get the fuck out. Honestly, I fucking can't stand Michael Moore, his type of "journalism" as he likes to call it is about as rubbish as it can get.

And of course, Moore had a camera crew and his smart phone both recording, because he wanted to get some shit on Trump.

I still can't wrap my head around why that is. Not sure if it's just because they like assertive guys like Trump, or if Hillary's rapefugee policy played into it. I mean, I know if I was a white chick I'd have voted Trump because he's more likely to support second amendment rights. If I'm a woman, I'm small and I'm weak and I'm a target. That means I want a gun so that when some 6'2 200lb thug tries to culturally enrich me, I can defend myself.

I hope he isn't claiming responsibility for Trump's victory?

The man's diving into the deep end of the political pool without experience, and Moore's just treating it like a giant fucking joke.

police is after that woman khou.com/news/mom-investigated-after-video-goes-viral-sparks-outrage-1/351254131
archive.is/3NPvU

Nope, he's very proudly part of the protests going on outside Trump tower.

Stop thinking so fucking much into it, women didn't vote for Hillary for the same reason that a lot of people didn't. Hillary and the establishment aren't working to the best interests of the people. That's it, that's all. The celebrities, the media, all of it was just one big propaganda machine and no one was being horseblindered this time.

They voted for Trump because he was like "no, everyone's getting a raw deal, and I think this is bullshit."

Has anyone told him that his sense is wrong?

Oh, fuck you.

That's an old leftard trick employed when they lose. If the soft cajoling does not work, "Now that you won X, you should give some nearly all of that to me to prove that you are worthy of having X in the first place." Then step up to tantrum with DEMANDING that they give audience and attention or else literally hitler, not bi partisan enough, not presidential, bla bla bla or else not so subtle hint of threat but oh yeah we're tolerant peaceful liberals though.

Overthinking things is all I'm good at anymore.

When Obama took the white house in 2008, Republicans were mad. But they didn't chimp out, they didn't march in the streets, they didn't protest. When Bush took the white house in 2000, leftists were everywhere, protesting, chimping out, calling for recounts, wanting to redo the election.

They're representing this as some new trend that hasn't occurred before, but the left have been babies who always want a do over when they lose. And before that? THE MLLION MAN FUCKING MARCH. There wasn't actually a million people there, but they wanted to protest because it was a Republican back then too. This has been going on for decades now, niggers and liberals don't know when to fucking quit.

They talk about RESPECTING THE PROCESS, but they never do, and they haven't been respecting the process in 30 fucking years maybe. But you just know if Hillary had won, there'd be more of that liberal jeering "WE WOMAN PRESIDENT NOW" "WE PRESIDENT NOW" back when Obama got elected was uttered by all the niggers.

People love to forget this shit.

archive.is/CdESN
I bet a lot of cops support hillary too and would side with the mother. I just hope that mother gets what she deserves.

Did you really just make that statement with a straight face?

Don't tell that to SJWs, they'll post a shitload of photos from the "Birther" movement. You know, the thing that HILLARY CREATED.

archive.is/CERKM
archive.is/GCKun
Reddit suspects those protests to be paid and organized, just like the BLM protests.

add brexit to that list.

Glad I'm not going insane.

Old friends of mine popped up to discuss Trump being elected. I tried to sway them away from popular opinion but they ended up taking the "lol all sidez r dum" approach. When they brought up 2008, Obama getting elected and the resistance being put up by conservative America, I thought I had lost it and gone mad.

I was pretty certain 2008 was nowhere near as violent as this election. I only remember the whole world celebrating a new progressive America or everyone was tired of Bush's shit

actually compared to 2012 more white women shifted towards democrats.

This is something that you see a lot with liberals. When they get their way any detractors are supposed to shut up and fall in line but when shit doesn't go their way it's the end of the fucking world; they want to flip the table and reset the pieces to where it will create the outcome they wanted.

That was literally Donald Trump who kept pushing that, which is what made that humorous. And people still question the authenticity of that birth certificate.

Makes me wish I could challenge John Oliver to a game of chess, but only on the stipulation that if he loses, he respects the outcome of the game.

I can definitely see -some- cops supporting hildawg. I'm not sure about a lot of cops, but there are definitely a few who would have no problem with seeing a world where legal and armed citizenry is made kill.

What was that game publisher that Quinn published her vile putrescence in? I wanna be sure never to patronize anything she's touched.

etc etc etc

Why was none of this a problem when Obama was President? Why were they concerned about absolutely ZERO of this shit?

Nice 5s, Yu-Gi.

Anyway, I used to be friends with a guy who was definitely always shitting his pants about the idea of Obama having drones, the guy would literally run off into the woods for months at a time because he thought he was being watched. But he was a paranoid piece of shit, and literally began calling me a traitor over a game of Rust. So finally I told him to fuck off and removed him from my friends list, the only regret about doing that is now I'll never know if he ever got killed by a drone.

Oh please, Tim Schafer fucking fired several hundred people after last Day of the Devs, and DF haven't pushed out another half-assed game to justify it. And before "B-BUT PSYCHONAUTS," there hasn't even been confirmation that they even have the funding or are in active development right now because FIG unsurprisingly turned out to just be a giant fucking scam that didn't have any certifications it needed to be a funding platform. Pure virtue signaling, that's all it is.

Because Obama had a (D) next to his name.

Sounds like a loon. You've done well to cut off from him.

archive.is/bCCkb

LOL

I wonder how much kukuruyo charges for commissions. I want to see some porn of that short-haired girl.

Whoever made that should have included the SOCIALIST ALTERNATIVE flag.

>you keep doing it
Second term is in the bag. 😂👌

You either say AAA or Triple A. Stupid nigger.

NeoGaf confirmed Holla Forums shitposters

I think its because they like Trump's confidence/bravado,wit,success and money well that and Hillary is a boring dried up cunt with no presence.
Trump's economic plan will hopefully mean more jobs/job security meaning that men will be able to support and they won't have to work to scrape by.

Trump met with Farage

If Kukuruyo made porn of Lilian, one stuck up character, then I doubt a commission wouldn't be too "out of reach", for lack of a better term.
kukuruyoart.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Rates-482916233#comments

What does that flag look like and where should it have been placed?

Those clansmen look rather cute, like servbots dressed up as ghosts.

Is that a British + American Flags pin on Farage? Nice.

He always has that huge fucking laughing grin.

holy shit

We led to the alt-right, which led to fake news and memes, which led to Trump's win

Holy fucking tinfoil. GAF is nuts.

Jewish over-representation in postilions of influence is an objective fact, chaim.

Is there a man alive who is able to look more smug than Farage? His face alone probably inspires rage in his opponents.

Good morning, faggots!

that gg did it line made me chuckle

Dude survived a plane crash, he can look as smug as he wants.

Was this post-election? They both look pretty smug.

Add Australia to that list. Back when Abbott (the right wing party) won, leftists protested the election too. Although it was much more peaceful than what's going on in America now. We don't have Soros here.

I didn't knew that was a thing. Because I would definitely love to see a nude version of the attached one.

That comic is by the way also not his original idea, in the last few days many people pointed that out.

For example when they said that after the elections we need to heal or something like that in south park they actually meant "once Hillary gets elected you guys need to stop disagreeing with us".

in Australia we bring out pepper spray really fucking fast

think it was from today
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/797584449047265281

archive.is/OSoCM

Well they definitely broke out the pepper spray real fast during the 1% movement.

Mike Pence did as well. What's with all these "accidents" targeting opposition to the left? People investigating or set to testify against Clinton or the DNC were having all kinds of "accidents".

Thanks, Satan.

You'd think that one of the admins would have stepped back and thought "you know, maybe this isn't such a good idea."

Used to work for Giant Bomb, now works for Vice Gaming. Don't care.
Not even free is a big enough discount to play that cold diarrhea.
Looking on their site, there's literally nothing I'd want to play.
NOOOOOPE.
And nothing of value…

I've been compiling a list of people who I'm not going to patronize ever again, but none of those names are important enough to even bother writing down.

Dogma is a helluva drug.

I'm honestly still at a loss for how these people are still in the industry. Double Fine cannot finish a video game on time or on budget, if at all. Fullbright is only known for Bioshock DLC and a walking simulator. Of those not listed, 2k/Gearbox cannot keep the community engaged, insults their consumer base constantly, and generally fucks up any attempts at revitalizing it. And don't get me started on EA.

You've tried for 2 years and failed, if anything we're stronger now.

He didn't just "meet" with Farage, they prepared for the second debate together.

Also on the topic of "people in the games industry." I really wish we could get retarded fucks to stop trying to claim that games reviewers, or celebrities who play games are "part of the games industry."

Felicia Day voicing a character in Dragon Age does not make her a person in the video game industry, that makes her a contractor, talent being hired for one thing and then dropped like the used up tissue that she is. John fucking Carmack is someone who is in the industry, and you know what John Carmack said about the election? NOTHING. You know what John Romero said about the elction? "If you're American and voted for Trump, unfriend me, we have nothing important in common." – Romero still thinks he's a rockstar because of his Quake days.

THESE ARE TWO PEOPLE WHO USED TO WORK TOGETHER, who may have the same politicial affiliations, but one chose to say nothing, and I respect that about him. These two are actually part of the industry.

Austin Walker and James Brightman are not part of the industry, they're paid to look at the industry.

I mean after winning the election. Farage is the first foreign politician he's met with since becoming president-elect.

Man, someone needs to put Gaf out of its misery already.

Also, Romero has been a lost cause for decades, but he also follows BLM, Big Bang Theory, Markiplier, Kotaku, and his former colleague John Carmack.

John Carmack does not follow John Romero.

How fucking progressive

Watch them claim that's a Trump supporter trying to sabotage them online.

I already saw someone saying the riot was paid by MRAs

These niggers actually assembled to chant at a building in the middle of the night

Yeah, that shit isn't going to fly when Rosie O'-fucking-Donnell is slut shaming Melania.

twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/796863389171585024

And endless joy for his fans, or me at least.

Someone should show him who that guy is. It's always fun seeing people's reaction to Chris. You never know if it's going to be laughter, horror, or if they feel sorry for him.

It never fails to amaze me that Chris's first thought when something bad happens is "I'll ask God to kill them."

quad heil checked

Nice digits. Confirmed that Chris will use meme magic, but whether it kills Trump or backfires tremendously remains to be seen.

Hey this is a pretty cute anime girl I think I'll switch waifus now.

you're gonna meme kill CWC's mother aren't you? You want to see chris-chan unchained too eh?

He can meme himself right into a fucking oven and kill his neighbors in the inevitable grease fire that results from the fat melting off his body and burning up inside

YOU CAN'T DO THAT

Now THIS is degeneracy

THAT'S NOT HOW WAIFUS WORK

I want Chris Chan to live forever. He's too fucking funny for me to hate.

After all this shit, he's still alive. He's like a cockroach, really fucking resilient, but once he's dead a huge mess will be made.

thats not how it works
I'm suck of normalfags

I was mad when this was first made but now this is perfect

Oh, a W3 webm. This gives me a perfect segue.

I just picked up the game during the GoG sale.

Is there a way to stop Geralt from all this twinky fairy spinning bullshit he does during light attacks? It's goddamned annoying and has gotten me killed more than anything else.

If I'm standing right in front of a goddamned wraith I don't want you to fucking spin 3 times and then lightly tap him with the flat of your blade, asshole, I want you to fucking swing the sword.

You mean the Witcher dance-fighting style explained at length at the books that they based all the animations on? No. No there's not.

dubs checked
Still kinda amazing and terrifying that his boipussy hasn't killed him with septic shock.

Normally someone would learn or die from mistakes like he keeps on making. Chris did neither. And he's still going.

Really makes you think.

twitter.com/PortlandPolice/status/797166934454366209

ALL THESE GOONY BEARD MEN

jesus the 4th one in the top row

Accuracy is the key to victory.

girl in 2nd row is kind of cute

JUST

At least you're not a faggot who tries to have two waifus.

Silent bob

Play with the Polish voice overs, they are way better than English,

the 'there are consequences for my actions' look

Apparently this isn't the first time Hillary won a popular vote but lost the election.

Hey guys, remember the Skyrim modder who hid his mod until Hillary's election?

What happened to that cuck?

Hillary didn't win the popular vote, though. Trump did. Why do people keep spreading this lie?

We sure about this?

Yes.

I think it's a safe bet when you consider rampant voter fraud by the Democrats.

But where's the proof, last I heard that was being tallied and shillary was up by like 400,000

who has that red map of the usa? And did that map have the numbers on it, if not, add them

If that is the case, they're probably basing it off of the official count at the time she conceded the election.

Yes soldiers votes just got in

BTW

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/797486429668540416

She won and people tried to tell the retard on Holla Forums that made the thread this but they just got shouted down by morons with no argument.

Well, the leftard cucks can forget about faithless electors with those numbers.

what's the source on that?

I guess it's true that lefties are hideous.

archive.is/yiwMd

Yeah, other than the fact that there's one state not locked in that would put Trump's votes over Hillary's votes.

2nd row 5th looks like my ex.

Wrong
again votes for soldiers overseas just got in you homo

not to mention millions were not legal

Nope, look at the numbers of Michigan and New Hampshire. Number one they're already included in that popular vote total and number two Trump only has 8000 more votes total than Hillary when you add them together.

Where's the source on soldier votes?
Irrelevant if you can't prove it.

WHICH MEANS TRUMP GOT THE POPULAR VOTE. How fucking far do you want to move those goal posts, asshole?

Popular vote is winning now?

Friendly reminder that hillary rigged the fuck out of the elections

(-590,000 + 8,000)>0
Did you fail math as a child?

Only when it's a result liberals don't like.

And still lost, that's an even bigger blow.

CTR pls

Don't you got a clinton campaign HQ to cry in?

Not to segue the thread, but I'm catching up and this post gave me deja vu about how the IRCfags acted towards me right after GGHQ became a thing.

I wonder if they're all secretly Liberals. Horseshoe theory.

I took a break from the Internet yesterday due to simultaneous overloads of smug and facepalm over the election fallout. How we doing tonight?

won the popular vote which is the only thing we're discussing here
True, I made a joke about how its the second time she won the popular vote, the first time being to Obama. Guy tried to say that she won the popular vote. I'm still waiting on a source for the supposed new count including military votes.

Give me a source on soldier votes or fuck off. I'd love to get one because it would be fun to shove in liberals' faces if its true.

look it up nigger

Okay, now that ACTUALLY IS fucking illegal to try and sway the electoral college, and it would mean dark times for everyone. I don't see it happening, but I'm getting sick of people trying to force the electoral college to change the results of a landslide victory.

twitter.com/Toshi_TNE/status/797530050337837057

GamerGate should just be used about discussing ethics in journalism, guys! Not politics!

no we're beyond this at this point

EA has sports. I really don't think anything can kill them so long as they have the exclusive sports licenses, just publish the next years installment of Madden or FIFA or whatever and make back everything.

Tried and didn't see anything which is why I'm assuming its bullshit until proven otherwise. You're the one making a claim that differs from all other news sources. Now while its entirely possible that they're wrong you're going to have to give a bit more than an unsourced screencap that could easily be photoshopped as evidence.

It's their last hope even though it would never happen.

Hey, you've been around for a while. I just got back from a long, LONG forced break. I asked last night and didn't really get a meaningful answer, but what happened to the guy who was giving a summary of the day to day happenings? He posted with pictures of radios, kind of acted like a disc jockey in the text? It would be a good way to catch up.

He came back to modding and changed his Civil War Overhaul to add diversity to the Imperials and Stormcloaks.

Why people on Twitter and Kotaku are these dense? I can't tell either if they're just chickening out to see the bigger picture or they're just inept. I really wonder what these people are fighting for sometimes.

I've been looking around to verify it for the sake of being factual. That source comes from a french economist who says his sources come from us legal bodies. It appears to be the final count with Michigan counted. While searching I found plenty of news sites (CNN, NBC, the usual Hillary biased ones) saying Hillary won the popular vote, but they all used counts that haven't included Michigan.

So my conclusion is, don't believe that Hillary won the popular vote without all of the vote counted, despite the usual suspects wanting you to to hold up a narrative, but my source isn't conclusive yet.

The simple answer is Wikileaks' gamergate tweet

CPS still exist

Colleges where they churn out SJWs got even more propaganda

Trump winning just made them more desperate to control vidya

Exactly what i fucking said to that loser.

There was only 13k votes separating them in Michigan though. That's nowhere near enough to overcome the 590k its currently showing for Clinton.

I think it's simple. They just care about vidya. They aren't trying to expand, just keep the vidya borders closed. I think.

Cry more bitch nigger. Not my fault you're too retarded to be able to add.

twitter.com/Toshi_TNE/status/797584470371082240

HE'S STILL GOING

He still needs to go back to grade school.

Trump is Mao Zedong now? I thought he was Hitler. It's so hard to keep up to date on which dictator the US lives under now

Also not everyone on the internet is American, you fucking SJWs

Salty as fuck.

The word "map" is code for semen. The word "pizza" is the same as what we refer to as pizza.

SJW are stuck in their own little world. For fun, try to make a SJW explain how gender neutral pronouns would work in a gendered language like French. It's quite funny.

Yeah well, she had to figure it out, because she's been covering up what Bill's been up to too.

Great, now my friends might find a job now. Thanks Trump.

A lot of people quietly retired over the months, user. The megathreads have gained enough new blood to stay around 100 people, but many of the eldest oldfags have moved on or gotten bored. The user you seek was probably one of those.

I think Socks on Youtube is still doing GG update videos, so you might check there.

I will never get over how out of touch these people are. The midwest and south have been suffering like crazy due to the decline in Steel and Coal mining. They WANT to go back to work in Steel factories, and Coal mines because they have nothing.

There are literally millions of people in the rust belt who would suck a President's cock if it meant these industries weren't completely dead and those resources not tapped out.

Joke is on him I was just protecting my right to smugpost due to TPP copyright laws.

Ugh, fuck…

Plus steel factory work is nowhere near as bad as it seems, my dad did that shit back in the 90's and he's the healthiest fucker I know.

Oldfag here, I've been here since #BurgersAndFries, don't count me out.

If a steel factory opens up near me I'd jump at the opportunity ASAP.

archive.is/LfO9C

You have to realize that that waste of space doesn't have a real job, and thinks that working a real job is beneath him.

Well shit. I always kind of enjoyed that, even though it was a little cringe.

Is KanyeAnon ded, too? Ralphshill? Angry Space Marine user? Speechfag? Pakman?

Been here since a while too.

Now the real takeover begins

What would the team look like if Hillary won?

I mean, right now I'm in the NEET life because any job I applied to never called me back.
Was about to go talk to a family friend who owns a furniture store but the day I was gonna go I got sick and the store's only open on weekends.

Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, and Darth Maul.

Merkel, Clinton, and Park

Kanye's ded. Ralphshill was around recently but may have killed himself after the election we can hope, right? and Doomguyanon pops up every so often. Kyasubro went fulltime Twitterfag.

In their places we have Psychfag, Gookanon from S. Korea, Reanon the meme-killing zombie, and fortunately or unfortunately at times Val.

Same. I will admit I don't do much these days beyond browse these threads since I'm working on Sad Puppies stuff.

Ralphshill is still around. Not sure about the rest of your list. Others, it's hard to tell with no names. Pandas are still here stealing memes and posting it to twitter. A few twitter guys. Recurring namefags like Val and Acid. Marche still posts furry stuff in nearly every thread.

But yeah, we've lost a lot of blood.

Psychfag still here? Haven't seen in him in the threads for a while.

He was in the bread at like 4am a week or so ago. He's been busy, but he's with us.

Psychfag is on some academic probation or some shit for a bullshit reason, so he's trying to stay afloat in the meantime, as far as I know.

I miss spidey, but he went full on goon.

I'm still fucking pissed about that. I think they just did it so that they any research he publishes later to try to disprove them they can use his academic probation to attempt to discredit him.

dubs checked
Hildawg, Merkel, and some EU rep\crony\cuck. It'd be all for show though, since the real movers would be Soros, some asshole saudi prince, and an unholy frankenstein re-animated meat puppet made by spirit cooking and funded by a consortium of megacorp. It'd be somewhat like Shadowrun setting, but less fun and a bit too real for my taste.

Ah, I forgot about him. Didn't he fall in with Ayyteam or Teridax or some shit and burn out?

So many anons we got to know along the way. It is a nice ride, and it never ends.

count me in too. Been here since probably the second or third day quinnspiracy threads started popping up on half Holla Forums. I just like having a comfy thread to check every day.

Dunno which ,thats why I said goon.

what was one of them an amputee in a wheelchair, what the fuck is this shit?

We also lost Drybones to an epic spergout in the wake of the Great Board War.

No idea, probably something to do with their superdelegate stuff.

archive.is/AjiXF
Someone calling for an end to the gender/racial politics bullshit, and making college actually about education again.

Since we are getting nostalgic, I miss doomskander, Mountainsage guy, and Ethics the Kid.

Did you fail English as an adult?

That was Kanye.

twitter.com/mombot/status/797634643763703808

archive.is/nQbBZ

Feminist revisionism intensifies

I want that shit to happen just so they all realize that they just killed all chances at getting a minimum wage job

I've seen gookanon, seems cool.

Didn't realize Val was still alive, that's cool(?)

I'm sad that Kanye's ded. People really liked him, he kept the mood up.

I'm glad there's some new blood, but I miss the old guard. So many people, lost in the sands of time. Like the guy who kept making patriotic speeches in red text, and that one guy who turned an entire thread into shitposting hard for a night. And Manafag and Reifag, and that guy who kept asking for polls about how far you think we are until the finish line, and the J.C. Denton guy. And that girl who made puppet shows.

Fucking ayyteam and Teridax are around still?

The dude had multiple things?

8000 more when only looking at Michigan and New Hampshire which are the two uncalled states. You still have to then actually add that in with the other.

Could be more, but he was both ethics the kid and kanye, that I know.

Same. We have a nice, neat little package of condensed info and chill people to discuss it with. I only get a little sad that KiA is now faster than us in the info gathering department. The bread used to be the speed king for that shit.

Do they have crazy in the tap water or what is it that makes Florida so fucking spergy?

Do these idiots not realize that if you raise the minimum wage to $15 that products aren't going to stay the same price?

I used to post DS9 pics with some other user a lot too. I miss that.

Which means he STILL has the popular vote over Hillary, fag. Are you seriously this retarded? This was told to you twice, brushing it off doesn't change reality.

They are leftist retards, so probably not.

I really, really miss our diggers.

Fuck, dats some nostalgia right there.

Not so much now, but these were events that transpired months ago. Holla Forums even had a full fledged civil war going, which is part of why you don't see a #GG board in the topbar. >>>/gamergatehq

So I am trying to archive this.

bleedingcool.com/2016/11/11/humberto-ramos-chooses-not-go-shows-states-voted-trump/

And I got this.

archive.is/Vhfv4

I didn't know sites blocked archive now.

Not only that, but it encourages automation, since if machines are cheaper than people, why bother hiring them?

590,000-8,000 gives Clinton a 582,000 advantage.

That could have been me. What thread are you talking about?

They'll also automate most of the jobs to save money. Wendy's already said if they raise minimum wage to $15 they'll replace cashiers with bots

This is why I support raising the minimum wage.

Guess what, you're outright wrong.

Currently showing vote(this includes Michigan but for argument's sake let's say it doesn't):
Clinton:60,945,900
Trump:60,317,481

Votes in Michigan with all precincts reporting:
Clinton:2,267,373
Trump:2,279,210

If you seriously think that the vote in Michigan would cause Trump to surpass her you're an idiot.

Oh yeah, what's up with the top bar? I remember the top boards being stuff like /tg/ and /a/ and Holla Forums, not /vore/, /55tg/ and /zoo/. Demographic shift? Something Hotwheels changed?

I don't remember it specifically, but it was like a month or two after coming to Holla Forums, everyone was stoic and serious, and then this one user said something so fucking stupid the whole thread just became shitposting for the rest of it.

twitter.com/timheidecker/status/797633993617195008

MUH MENTIONS right now

Not to mention they will crack down hard on the employees who screw around during work hours. On your phone at all? You're fired.

Ramos is an awful artist
throw him back over the wall

I don't, if they automate more minimum wag jobs you'll just get a massive increase in crime.

Source, retard.

To me, Tim is "that asshole who got Big O canceled."

Click the Options link at the top right to enable it. HW got tired of boards sperging over their ranking and disabled topbar display be default.

Anyway you can check out the GG board here. We're dead, but alive. >>>/gamergatehq/

web.archive.org/save/http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/11/11/humberto-ramos-chooses-not-go-shows-states-voted-trump/

thegua rdian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
Hover over Michigan to see state total, archive won't provide that functionality which is why I'm not providing an archive.

Not me! Been here from day 1!

Nobody.

Speaking of dumb has been celebs, what did he mean by this tweet?

Does he not get that you called him a c-list celebrity or something?

before you remember that you're Wil Wheaton.

He's probably talking about Trump.

Hopefully it means we need to remind him that hes not anthony burch, but still might want to consider auctioning off the chance to assist him with suicide.

He forgot that he needs to be assravaged about everything ever.

Everyone should just start posting smug Trumps at him.

No wonder these people are committing suicide by the dozen. They are looking for unhappiness, chasing after it.

Won't end well.

O FUCK, the pictures!

I lost my flashdrive with all my old shit a month ago, but I think I have a MEGA folder with all of the old ass, 2014 images. Let me check and see.

It wouldn't mean dark times. A complete mutiny of electoral voters would only mean the public would immediately stop supporting the Republican party, since each party has their own electors for each state. If the public thinks the Republican's aren't trustworthy enough to find faithful electors, they won't want the party anymore. That's also why we aren't going to see faithless electors even if the person was stupid enough to throw away their political career, pay the fine, and suffer social humiliation.

Nah, Wesley's more the type of psychopath who wants other people to feel like shit.

Isn't that fucker's claim to fame just shitty ass "anti-humor" comedy/stoner comedy?
He's the perfect definition of a nobody celebrity

nigger that's one of the most biased media sites for the left, also it's the fucking media, which is untrustworthy.

A foreign source with no investment or an actual count from the government itself is way more trustworthy then the FUCKING GUARDIAN.

And you KNOW that it redirects to a "please use archive.is" link since you added that little space so it's already out as a source for actual information.

If we have that filter in place, it means they've lied a lot and all we do is laugh at them for it. it's clear you're foreign to the board so, get out.

Nice snek bath.

Who basically had to bully his way into staying on air, yeah.

ye goon tier humor

Noone had a single issue with using it on election night, and it has the best layout for looking at state and precinct results.. You will not find any of the other news sites disagreeing with that data. Provide something showing me as wrong.

Refugeefag was Mod06

kill yourself CTR

MDE is funnier anyway.

Did you even read his tweet? You do realize Toshi lurks in these threads right? Why do you always sperg when some GG person gives their opinion on GG meta?

He even said that just for himself he sticks for gaming. He's not trying kick people out or anything, as such a thing is impossible. Basically, he's being his own leader, something GamerGate was always about: Just doing your own thing. Seriously, stop redtext sperging in these breads and twitter for one minute, you do this far too often and blow things out of proportion. And stop sperging over irrelevant e-celebs and implying all of GG defends and/or cares for them, you do this too often too.

For the record, Topic dilution is a thing. Yes, even "politics", random gaming and shitposting can contribute to it.

Fuck this is great OC.

A lot of the old guard is still here, but probably those that never made a big name for themselves and stayed anonymous. We do lose a lot though, that is true. I hate how many of the waifufags we lost, they were always good for morale. But it's expected.

To be fair, the guardian had the best electoral map during the election. But otherwise it's complete shit.

CTR have already committed suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head with a nailgun 20 times.

Which is the only thing I'm using it for.

archive.is/XthRZ

Wow you really aren't from here. No one used it election night unless someone said something retarded on it to laugh at.

Kill yourself, whatever they pay it isn't worth it.

You're full of shit.

What? I don't understand the relevance of the retro game shop story (skimmed the article).

I can only imagine how bad things would be from these people if the criminal won.

says the guy who makes claims like
If you can spout bullshit about stuff like that, I can make the same claims, except mine is backed with the faith that this board isn't full of faggots like you and that no one would seriously hit up the guardian for their news.

I can tell you because I KNOW the people here on this board, and you're an outlier paid to try to break us up.

Fuck you. You want to be someone who fits in here, then don't lie and be honest with yourself, who's honest about their wants, loves, dreams and hidden gripes about life.

Someone like you could never understand what it means to be human. As it is, you're a mere imitation of humanity and a sell-out to boot, selling your right to ideology or beliefs for simple monetary gain.

Get the fuck out and only return when you learn to act like a human adult instead of a monstrous child.

Fuck off mate.

this never happen
guys still butthurt about blizzcon

God, that whole thing.

06 was going full hotpocket right as we were trying to show people that free speech was still a core principle. I canned them for permabanning a guy, that I had just unbanned from another permaban they gave them, in the middle of the user talking to me in a thread. Talking about bans.

Someone told me later they admitted back on halfchan that they'd come to sabotage us or some shit, but I let it go because of how busy we were.

Alright, I found the MEGA account. Here's some of the old classics.

you mean both of them or just Nanjani?
as always, where's the archive

I can tell you because I was actually in the fucking election night threads instead of just making up bullshit. You should really suck a shotgun for making up things just because they make you feel good.

Election breads. Pay attention to screencaps compared to Guardian election format.

archive.is/HFd0i
archive.is/W08VS
archive.is/FJqp6
archive.is/htzmV

Oh? Oh? What's this?

Oh! It's the sound of you being wrong.

I was there faggot, I know who's who.

You could easily replace with with copypasta & it would be just as believable.

been here since day zero, people lurk but are regaining the lost vidya time they sacrificed in the early months

Here's a better version: archive.is/bicCl
:^)

Is that fucker's twitter account still private?

Mod06 was definitely a thing, but there was doubts of whether it was actually a girl or if those tits ever belonged to "her". It will always remain a mystery.

I was there election night for the whole fucking thing and I can tell you in every thread you posted, that you don't expect people to actually sift through, that you're full of shit.

The only reason anyone used the guardian was to figure out what the propagandists were saying.

Also you have literally posted 64 times in this thread, and clearly have a shill thing going, so good god man, give it a rest, you CTR goon.

Election's over, the stats cannot be obscured when you tell the common man lies.

You lost at the highest level, and you still persist. The only effort you should make is an effort to stay silent and accept your defeat, because I know it pains you to stop being a loud faggot who can't take failure or learn from it.

Well I can tell you their official mod email account used a female name and they got rather emotional rather easily. I never saw reason to doubt the alleged tits.

No you're a retard that's full of shit and just lying his ass off because you have no real argument. You ignore proof when presented. You make up things that have no actual factual basis. You're every bit as bad as one of Anita's cult followers. You're fucking calling me CTR when I've had dozens of posts praising Trump all because I disagree on one thing that I'm provably right on.

Eldest oldfag reporting in, never used Twitter and never plan on it

twitter.com/billmaher/status/797330263189557248

CTR

Well, that makes it more interesting.

kek

Anyone wanting to abolish the electoral college is a fool, I've defended it for years and this election exemplified why its a good thing.

I used to love posting that during major happenings. I forgot to do it during Trump. wI kinda of regret that now.

674. Do we have a baker?

Shit, that reminds me of some more fags.

There was this one guy who kept posting screenshots of debates he was having with people on twitter, I guess he converted three people or something. And then some girl with a Kill la Kill avatar and some kind of "Anti-Harrasment Squad," and then there was a guy with a panda avatar people really liked, and a furry, and a J.C. Denton motherfucker who kept trying to be a name that no one remembered.

Projection.

Alright, let's figure out why the fuck you just said that, shall we?
Why would you mention this at all? Why would you emphasize that you made dozens of trump praises in this thread where you have 66 posts?

Now, if I WERE a shill, aside from killing myself, what i'd do is infiltrate a place, make a bunch of posts that support the dominating side, and then slowly turn around and introduce opposing concepts to turn people over to another side.
You have 66 posts in this thread and you ONLY have a dozen posts praising trump? Why the 180?

Oh that's easy to figure out, you're a fucking shill. You lost, get out.

The most prominent sign of #GG's decay, followed by KiA.

Well that doesn't really mean anything.

Name a news source you'd listen to as far as votes go.

icerz
Ahem, it wishes. Also
Is so butthurt that it personally edits its own ED article to damage control.

He's right you know. I'm still pissed about this by the way.

Fuck it, I'll bake again. Tentative title is "It's Everyone's Fault Edition". Anything to change/add besides ?

wtf. that's not the athena from KOF… also that saigado edit is awful

That was icezer or however you spell it. It fucked off some time ago over something stupid but that's to be expected from trannies

Panda is an account that's shared by multiple people and there was one that left some months ago. Panda is still around and still triggering bitches with the bantz

It never fucked off. It still uses the tag to say how not butthurt that gg does not worship it.

Why would I tell you that? You're looking for ways to silence those news sources because they aren't in your control, and baby, I know how this works.

Do you seriously expect to get an answer out of me when you've been nothing but a faggot shill this whole time?

Icz4r went full sperg, and hates us now.

Gaming and Pandas still steals memes from Holla Forums. If you mean John Kelly: Hoo boy, not touching that one.

Fox has same figures.
CNN has same figures.
MSNBC has same figures.
AP has same figures.
Not seeing an election map on Breitbart.
Plugging your ears and screaming shill shill shill because you don't like reality is fucking pathetic

You're right, it's athena from athena

That's a new one, actually. I never heard of them before. Who is that guy?

I REPEAT, IS THERE ANYTHING TO CHANGE/ADD FOR THE NEW BREAD?

bad panda

ur a faget , look

nobody reads the OP

Be happy in ignorance on that one.

There were 2 pandas. Lo-Ping the meme thief, AKA Pandabros. And John Kelly, former #GG blogfag, AKA Bad Panda. The former are still around, the latter got revealed as a turncoat and went full anti-GG / altright politics nut until his "new" friends and allies doxed him for talking to much shit.

Start deleting extraneous things in the OP to shorten it so people read it

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

Was a guy that used to be on Oliver's streams and all he would do is devil's advocate. Airplay was when people started to be aware of his existence. Since people didn't like him, we started calling him "Bad panda" and he was triggered. Over time he became more and more obnoxious to what he is now.

It's funny how compared to back then, John Kelly is far more insane now.

Fox, CNN, MSNBC, AP all have been proven to work together on news stories, and Breitbart isn't in their circle.

Fox plays the bad guy and employs tin-foils as circus acts, CNN is compleley controlled, MSNBC is there to act "rational" and catch any remainders that aren't fooled by the circus act and the stringed puppet.

AP is an oldfuck media outlet and all of those were taken over by the government.

The only trustworthy ones are the new ones who are emerging because there's a niche to be filled, and it's called ACTUALLY REPORTING THE NEWS instead of reading off a fucking script.

For fuck's sake, CNN's nickname is Clinton News Network for a fucking reason.

If only I got specifics before 700 posts.

This is why I asked you what source you would trust. Because any you name will have the exact same results and I didn't want to fucking take a wild guess at which niche site you wouldn't bitch about. So name one. As is you're saying they're all wrong with absolutely nothing to back you up. No site with contrary numbers. Nothing.

It's okay, you can admit it, if you've bought an item or two or ten for yourself.

leave curious.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Why are you stating what you've done this entire thread?

I have provided multiple sources, you have not provided a single one. You can't just say projection when it doesn't apply in the slightest.

Yes, GG is apolitical. Saying it sarcastically in redtext doesn't make it less true. Politics would destroy GG with D&C. Also the person you are linking isn't even complaining about people discussing other things using the hashtag, you apparently completely failed to understand his tweet.

He's being sarcastic.

Literally NO ONE has used Listen and Believe as a rebuttal in quite the while.

Could it be that your briefing was outdated, shill? No one actually talks about Anita anymore either, since she's essentially fucked off from the whole thing and left Mcintosh in the dust.

Also, yuropoor. The only one in my family who seems upset Trump won is my dad. Not because he believes that Trump is racist, sexist or anything like that. He's just convinced Trump will fuck up the economy because of his past bankruptcies. My sister and mother just find the situation more amusing than anything.

That's because noone has given as piss poor argument as you in a while you stupid fuck.

ooh, sssssssssssalty!

Doesn't change the fact that you've been outed and that the only one paying attention to you at this point is literally baiting you.

Yes I am salty that someone as retarded as you exists. Someone who will consistently argue against reality without a single shred of evidence.

Cool, I hadn't seen some of those before.

says the (74)

Post count has nothing to do with evidence presented. You still have nothing backing you up.

You're living proof nigger

I gave you multiple sources, I gave you past breads, you gave me magical thinking, a refusal to look at anything presented, and a refusal to present anything yourself.

Because you're lying nigger.

You posted 4 past threads to send people on a wild goose chase in hopes that they'll leave you alone. In fact i'm sure you didn't even look through them yourself, because you posted no picture evidence at all first and foremost to prove your point from the start and end the argument right there.

Don't play games with me, retard, i'm familiar with all the tactics.

Pick any single one of them then. You don't have to dig through them all, I gave multiple to show that it wasn't only in a single thread.

Alright, I just sealed your fate here.

What makes this a wild goose chase in the first place is that the Guardian is blocked, as in you post a link of it and it's changed to "please use archive.is". It's a word filter.

This means that you want me to go search, on election night where articles were being posted like crazy, for the guardian, but it's blocked, so you want me to search for the archive links, of which there is literally 1 for every 5 posts in an 800 post thread for 4 threads that aren't there, and determine if the context was a genuine news grab or mockery.

That's a wild goose chase, you maximum nig.

Second, I told you the guardian was blocked, yet you insist I check anyway.

Checkmate, fuckhead.

Well at least now I know you're actually retarded and not just baiting.

Again, why are you talking about yourself?

Is that all you have to say, after all that bluster about arguing logically?

There are multiple guardian screencaps. My post with the archived breads said to look at the screencaps. The Guardian has a very distinctive electoral map. This isn't difficult when I specifically told you what to do to start with.

Damn Twitters, stealing our memes.

Prove it yourself, nigger. It's visual evidence if it's not so hard to find it like you say, then you have no problem just finding it and showing everyone where it is, right?

Or you just posted it and didn't look at it yourself because you think it would get everyone to shut up if you posted SOMETHING.

But you're full of shit and people can smell your breath.

Jobs will be automated regardless of minimum wage.

How many will you need by the way? I'll start with five.

oops wrong pic on one

They deserved to be fleeced. Idiots.

No different from video games. No one cares when I beat a video game or complete a challange in it. I do it for the fun and joy of it.

And did you see anyone get their news from there as in an actual news story that they trusted?

Because I think you forgot what you were arguing about, buddy,

Keep using gender rules, it drives away chaos.

they are saying its a photo shop