Oh shiiiiit.... :(

Is BUCKley right, bros?
Have we finally been btfo'd… for the last time?
hooktube.com/watch?v=lEy2XcZLyJc

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2018/02/german-women-in-fear-new-anti-rape-pants-sell-out-very-quickly
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All those meaningless words just to express how he knows deep down that he is a cuck and hates himself.

I think it's hilarious since he mentions how much he gets the "cuck" insult a lot.

lmao what a cuck

He keeps saying that those who use it are part of a brainlet hive mind. Never seen a bigger projecting asshole before.

The shit is lost. Take cover.

I like how very lowkey pissed off he was when he wrote that. And how before that slide that a word like SJW are meaningless buzzword that show hivemind attitudes despite that it's an insult towards people with a hivemind mentality and overused. But then proceeds to say that anyone who "unironically" uses said word in an argument are a fucking joke, meaningless, laughable and any argument is immediately invalid.
The video itself isn't even bad, he's talking about the Timberlake too white controversy and how it's bullshit and double standards. But it makes no sense since the people he's lambasting are part of that hivemind meaningless word he just trashed in the beginning.

Wow. What a soycuck.

I'm too tired for this shit.

Time to use it even more.

ABSOLUTELY CHECKED

More like a dose of CUCKLEY.

So a cuck?

haha, cuckley

Didn't he used to identify as a mysoginist in his earlier videos or am I misremembering?

Is he going to write a song about how much of a cuck he is like timmy?

got em

Sweetie, you didn't hear him right? cuck is not funny, STOP LAUGHING, DELET THIS, YOUR POST IS ABSOLUTELY INVALID

The people most concerned with thinking their thoughts are original are always the most brainwashed. The greatest trick the jew ever did was convincing the masses that all the things taught to them are original thoughts.

Holy shit, Bum Tickley is still alive?

He sounds hurt

t. buckley

Wait, is this Buckley that Buckley?

tbh those "insults" are way more stupid than simply implying your wife sleeps around on you.

Isn't it strange that the people most offended by the word cuck, are themselves cuckholds. Really does Activate my Almonds

Ironically, this meme itself is one that leftists and liberals thoughtlessly regurgitate.

kys fam

>>>/soyboys/

Stopped reading, probably a cuck.

You first
>>>/soyboys/

LOL

It's basically what said. Unfortunately the current age is so pozzed that even with the latest in technological advancements which allow the average normie to research anything by himself, they still manage to get bamboozled into thinking that SJWisms are a unique and original train of thought.

B^U

What a cuck.

Reminder that he's a leaf.

Reminder that William F Buckley was a loser doofus who made modern conservatism about watching black guys fuck your wife.

I remember when i used to think this guy was the toppest shit on the mountain, i subbed to him back when he still had that shitty fucking site.

I rewatched some of his videos and watched some of his new ones, i remember why i liked them.

Because i was fucking 11 years old.

Compelling argument.

who?

It's been nearly 3 years and they still haven't figured it out yet. No wonder these stooges are such media puppets, they're beyond retarded and easy to manipulate.

it's called the stupid party for a reason

what this really show you is that these people dont read. If you read anything for any amount of time in your teens or 20'ies, litterature, history, philosophy, the first thing you realise is that you have never had a single original thought in your life. They are entirely children of television programming. This point, the
meme, is just that. Their minds are entirely the framework of a television show for children, which ends with everyone agreeing that the bullies are really just envious becouse your asshole is the center of the universe. They are spoiled idiot children.

nice try Chaim

Gamergate bigots BTFO!

Seems like a butthurt cuck

Wew, Josh is still around

How much of a fag do you have to be to fight a woman?

Not to mention that that bigot just implied that there are only two genders.

indeed. so many nazis on the internet…

xum is xeautiful. who ix xhim?

no idea. just a random pic I saw.

And beard stubble. And a masculine jawline. And a Y chromosome.
Congrats on fucking your body up.

Check your privileges, shitlord!

inb4 dilation.jpg

The top image wouldn't be cute either way thanks to the fist sized ear holes and cow piercings.
SJWs are fucked up.

What does he have in his hand? Half a chair? Did it get stuck?

Yeah what the fuck is up with those piercings? It's one thing to get little studs on the end of your ears but to rip the end of them open so they gape more than your asshole is just disturbing.

I don't understand how people find these "skeptics" entertaining. They aren't funny, they are just pretentious fucks.

Really activates the ol' almonds.

fix'd

I thought boobs were okay to show

degenerate faggot

You forgot one:

And this one.

that's weird, because most states in 19th century Europe weren't 'ethnically pure'. they were large empires whose populations consisted of all kinds of ethnicities. it's only after WW1 that states started being formed along ethnic lines.

Check the questionable malcontent thread in Holla Forums

You're telling me that's not true?

Gender is useful for one thing though: linguistics. Gendered nouns/pronouns are present in pretty much every language and technically the correct usage (in regards to pronouns) is to use the identified gender, not biological sex. However this identification is done by the speaker, not the subject. If you are walking down the street and a trap that passes for a woman steals your bag, you would assume that they're a woman and it would be grammatically correct to say "She stole my bag!", at least until she is caught and revealed to have been merely pretending, after which you would refer to him by his real gender.

If the trap didn't pass as a woman then you'd use masculine pronouns, even if he personally believed that he was a woman. Since he stole your bag without saying anything to you, you wouldn't even have had the opportunity to learn his preferred pronouns anyways, assuming they actually mattered (which they don't).

quints of hate and bigotry

KINO quints

lol no1curr cuckboy.

Gee, who would have thought?

more semi related images

MEME MAGIC'S A POWERFUL THING

Cuck goes back at least as far as Shakespeare and no, cuckoldry and cuckoldry fetishism are two different things. Don't believe anyone trying to tell you they don't technically count because "I'm actually into it" or "she was just cheating on me".

There's nothing inherently wrong with being a cuck.

What a soy boy, no wonder he has bitch tits.

Holy shit Maddox what the fuck happend

I'll leave it at that

I watched this the other day and even though I'm only mildly aware of maddox found it pretty interesting.

CNN?

Is this that B>Uckley that made the shitty comics?

The one and the same. He's trying to be a discount Egoraptor now.

You are all nucucks

My God. I'd have thought he got a real job by now.

man he's late to the party

ur a cuck.

No, you retards. This is ADAM Buckley not Tim Buckley.

Lolol. If the chastity belt fits. Wear it.

That's implying there's a difference.

Maybe if you're a kraut.
jihadwatch.org/2018/02/german-women-in-fear-new-anti-rape-pants-sell-out-very-quickly