GREED

Greed is good, greed makes you do wonderful things.

What games let me be as greedy as I want to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

subvert.pw/s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wario land shake it, yakuza 0

Wario World, need for greed.

I think New Super Mario Bros 2 is all about collecting coins.

War for the Overworld: Heart of Gold

If only the base game wasn't so flawed.

Recettear

So how cucked is Micheal now?

I second this.
Recettear is greed incarnate.

Can we all agree that the best Yugi game was Capsule Monster Coliseum?

I taxed the shit out of the hippy faction in Anno 2070.

I fuckin' love that game. Played through it with every symbol way back when.

For the actual TCG I prefer Nightmare Troubadour and WC 2010.

Next I'll activate lot of breed which allows me to pull 2 hards from my dick :^)

I activate Pot of Greed, allowing me to draw two additional Pots of Greed.

Fucking Archeage, at least when it was popular

Hasla was the Vietnam of Archeage.

so is this getting a Steam port or what?

Jew Simulator 2016

Which game is that one?

So cucked he's been working at RT for years.

Why would you sperg out over that? If anything, he should be glad he caught that shit on camera.

correct answers

additional: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland

"yo this is yugioh legacy of the duelist"

What does that card do?

It trades 1 card (the greed) for 2 new drawn cards.
The only comparable and unbanned cards I can think of are Red Dragon Vase and Chaos Greed. Chaos Greed has an exceptional condition (and therefore setup requirement) that involves banishing + 0 graveyard. Red Dragon Vase has an easy enough condition (get your red dragon or alternatives on field, keep it there for one turn), but you blacklist summoning for your activation turn and your opponent's next turn.

Is this one better than the one that was released for the Wii that everyone fell in love with? I still play that one every once in awhile but wouldn't mind upgrading. Just a casual card player.

If you're talking about Duel Transer, yes. If you have a PSP, emulating one of the Tag Force games would be even better.

I actually got Wheelie Breakers when it came out because I'm a gigantic faggot. This was before the homebrew trick was figured out.

I could not remember the name of it and didn't want to boot up my hdd to check the folder. i believe it's duel transfer.

I tried Wheelie Breakers because I thought it was an interesting video game concept even knowing that the tv show is fucking horrendous, could not believe the game is actually worse.

Best thing since WC06.

I wonder what pot of greed does tho

Runescape

Especially private servers.

I havent played the game but if I remember the anime correctly, that was the guy who had like 5 copies of each Exodia piece, so Im guessing its not nearly as unlikely as it seems and is pretty bullshit.

is that a fucking 9gag watermark?

wrong hats

what power up does he get if he grabs a menorah?

Lower prices on powerups

This is why Pot of Greed was banned from competitive play. What the fuck was Konami thinking when they printed that card?

To be fair, the game hadn't really progressed all that far when it was printed, so a card that simply let you draw two cards didnt seem that ridiculous, and again see

lmao, even the card hobby has SJWs?

Nigger, do you even play card games?
Free 2 card draw is up there with the fucking black lotus in terms of power level.

Is this the Jews' secret hideout on their enemy territory?

How does a palette swap manage to be even more fuckable?

Is it the gloves?

Kane and lynch's multiplayer. You can kill your teammates for their money.
Good luck finding people to play it with though.

no

How the hell haven't I heard of this before?

Russians like hiding their games for themselves.

He runs a YouTube series, that how he responds to all games

Those still cost mana though.
Smug-ass pot would be a 0 mana draw 3, the closest approximation to that is Ancestral Recall, a 1-mana draw 3 instant from alpha that's still gotten banned in everything but vintage, where it's restricted instead, a legal status shared with the black lotus.
Every other blue draw card either doesn't actually let you draw that many cards (draw 2 then discard 2) or has a mana-to-card ratio of less than 1.

Pot of Greed was one of the first cards. It was together with people summoning 3 monsters in a turn, bug monsters having extra damage against flying monsters (or viceversa, who can fucking remember) and the three headed Blue Eyes White Dragon had to be killed 3 times because lol he had 3 heads.

The writers didn't know what the game's rules were, and the concept of Card Advantage was not even close to being born.

That's all anime memes it was never something you could do in the actual game, back then you played your Genie and prayed it didn't get reigekied or something

Exactly. Pot of Greed was probably conceived for the anime (I don't remember it being mentioned in the manga, although I've only read a small part of the manga to be fair) and somebody just decided to take it and put in the actual game when that got developed without thinking about how fucking broken it was.

It was made because the old format was so slow having something that was +2 in draw power was fine, like how there were similar cards that were fine in old magic.

The first set of cards was made before the anime had pot of greed and it also never shown in the original manga.

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. It's a turn-based strategy game like Civilization. The Morganite faction is basically ultra-capitalist and with enough money you can win the game by controlling the global energy market. Short of that you can also use probe teams (spies) to subvert enemy units and bases and inflict all kinds of damage on people. Or just buy yourself an army and flatten people.

Anyway, have a quote from this fella:
— CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed" (Accompanies discovery of the "Industrial Base" tech)

But what does pot of Greed do?

what a nerd

subvert.pw/s/

Lol what is this?

Caravaneer is pretty good.
The combat and the overworld map is like fallout.

God that was so fucking good.
It's a shame that eventually literally every game was people killing each other as soon as the round started.
WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD YOU FUCK

It lets you draw two cards.

fuck off goy

When you play pot of greed, you get to draw two NEW cards from your deck.

It lets you eat two wieners.

Suikoden Tierkreis. It lets you saturate your inventory with all kinds of food, gems and whatever the fuck you want and wait until there's a Gem Festival or the world is dying from starvation to sell at 10x the price. Then you just wait until the price suddenly drop and repeat.

There's already a Yugioh thread to discuss the actual card in, but fine.

Why not just fucking errata the thing to cost 2000 LP? There's your cost.

aren't cards in yugioh limited to an X amount per deck?

im surprised people bitch and whine about it when Raigeki exists, now THAT is something that should have never been made.

I is all you need for certain cards to completely bullshit a win without any effort or disadvantage. Any of us have learned this the hard way.

why not limit pot of greed to one per deck and be done with it.

3 coppies of one card per deck and there must be 40-60 cards in a deck. The banlist only serves as a way for Konami to move more product by banning old product and replacing it with new ones that have 20x power creep.

thats not really a lot, people are already running pot of desires at 3

because it can be recycled
you're making a costless loop

Decks already have enough draw power without giving pot of greed the legal treatment.

Because it's basically just a 39 card deck plus that card.

I miss it too, but I can understand how stupidly overpowered drawing cards can be.

MY NIGGA

I cannot imagine ever finding a use for this.

And I've loved the game since I got my Starter Deck Yugi and ironically became a dragonfag.

i stopped paying attention to yugioh after like, the second anime? but in that time i remember cards far more overpowered than pot.

out the top of my mind, Jinzo and reigeki, i assume reigeki is super-ultra-banned and whoever talks about it is kidnapped by a konami SWAT team never to be seen again.

raigeki is at 1, usually every deck runs it, although it generally does nothing since the powercreep is too strong

Nope. Not only has it been unbanned in recent years, but remember Dark Hole?

Now it's at 3 just because it wipes out your field as well.

dead game.

why?
like i said, raigeki does nothing when your opponent can bring back his field in one turn
but if he starts the duel with a shit hand, pot of greed could have helped him a lot more than raigeki

Reigeki is at 1 Dark hole is 2 Jinzo is 3

If you've not played the game in years, don't talk about which cards should/shouldn't be banned

that is all

alright, alright. i'll let you roll over your the rotting corpse and feces of a game that was once good in peace.

good night.

Mario Party. The game literally rewards you for setting traps to steal money or pulling cheap shit in minigames just to win.

Did the anime get better about staying faithful to the game mechanics in later seasons? I seem to remember that they would totally asspull and break the rules when I watched the first season. Maybe that was just 4kids fuckery.

Duelist Kingdom had no rules. Kaiba literally established the actual ones in the animated universe until the end of time.

So the entire original animated series ignored the rules? Shit.
Did it get any better in the spinoffs like GX?

No, just until Battle City next season something like Catapult Turtle was apparently game breaking.

Initially the game had flimsy rules like having no limits on how many copies you could have of Raigeki or Monster Reborn and not having to tribute for monsters.