Jews should henceforth be referred to as "White Jews"

We should demand an end to White Jewish Privilege. I believe this is less offensive to Normies and Retards.

You: We need to put an end to White Jewish Privilege

Retard: Are you an anti-semite?

You: No. I have no problem with jews of color. In fact, black jews have been discriminated against by white jews for way too long.

You: White jews self identify as non-white, when in actuality they are white people who self identify as jews.

Bottom line: They are whiter than white. Stop calling them jews and start calling them white jews. Let's take up the cause of jews of color, and put an end to white jewish supremacism once and for all.(Lurk two years before posting.)

Other urls found in this thread:

informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/rhetological-fallacies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you dare try to conflate whites and jüden you disgusting yid
I can smell your heeb stench over the internet

kuso thread

I didn't say they were white Christians dip shit. They are white jews because they are jews and their skin is white.

OP, I think most of Holla Forums would argue that being white isn't solely about skin color. In fact I think one of Holla Forums's main points is there is a reality to race besides skin color. Thus, the Jew and the White man are intrinsically different, and a Jew could not be white as a white could never be Jew.

Force them to admit that it isn't white skinned people they hate. It's Christians/Gentiles who they hate.

Reported. Jews are not white.

The jew and the white man have the same color skin. I'm talking about debating normies and liberals. Tell them jews are causing pain and suffering and you will be denounced as a Nazi living in his mother's basement. Tell them white jews are racist and have too much power and they will be more receptive. But by all means, stand on a street corner and shout Sieg Heil at the top of your lungs and see if that bears any fruit.

I'm no natsoc, I also hardly think street Sieg Heiling would be helpful in any regard. I was just trying to predict the responses tbh. I think your plan is funny and kinda clever in a sort of way.

OK. We'll keep letting them identify with the "oppressed" brown people of the world.

Finally.

Are there many other retards where you come from?

Or just jews

Could you point out the place where I mentioned believing anything Hitler said? I never even said I believed the explanation I gave. I predicted popular option.

No. Let's face it. There is a such thing as white privilege. But it ain't me who's getting special treatment. It's white jews. Not whites. White jews.

Well chris it's going to be hard for normal faggots to tell the difference. I mean you won't see me calling an indian a nigger.

Good propaganda does not have to lie.

Jews have white skin. That is not a lie. I'm talking about skin color. You know…the thing normies obsess over. I'm not talking about an intellectual debate about intrinsic racial differences with people on pol.

reading comprehension user

these user have grasped the real short comings of this idea tho imho

No.

my mum says you're retarded

Do you speak for Holla Forums user?

Whenever one tried to get a firm grip on any of these apostles one's hand grasped only jelly and slime which slipped through the fingers and combined again into a solid mass a moment afterwards.

Hitler, Adolf. Mein Kampf (p. 37). Kindle Edition.

informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/rhetological-fallacies/
Because I'm feeling nice today.

If your adversary felt forced to give in to your argument, on account of the observers present, and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day. The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, as if nothing had happened.

Hitler, Adolf. Mein Kampf (p. 37). Kindle Edition.

This is 8/pol/.

checked

Gas the op.

Here is a better idea. When you want to red pill on the JQ, just say something to the effect that they are x pretending to be Jews. For example:

Once they research it, they will try and convince you that they are actually Jews and this is what Jews really believe.

YES! This is a great Idea! also not for the reason you mentioned. Calling Jews "White Jews" will put attention to black Jews and all the Africans they are currently kicking out of Israel. It will also help to weaken their claims of a Jewish race and their special status as 'Semites'. Over all the term 'white Jews' can be seen as just another linguistic weapon against Jews in general.

Jews are only white when that are ash.