WoW active user numbers so low Blizzard is bragging "around" 300...

WoW active user numbers so low Blizzard is bragging "around" 300,000 parties were made to play the one new instance they added in Legions first desperation patch

Ol'e Ion really is steering this sinking ship around the drain at this point. If the game has less than 1.3 million players left already -with numbers suggesting legion bumped them up to 4 million just 3 months ago- and dropping as server census suggest just how badly is this doing compared to every other Blizzard game?

I see the WoWdrones, an increasingly rare susbspecies at this point- bragging about buying 18 months of sub time or game tokens but with numbers still dropping and the former behemoth nearing the sub 1 million active players point soon if the trend continues and all the recent higher up devs abandoning the company just how long does WoW have left?

*bare in mind in another attempt to try and keep people playing they mentioned this week 7.3 is the final patch and its going to argus to kill the Legion foreverially and loving it. Meaning they have exhausted all pre WoW story and it can only be downhill from there.

Other urls found in this thread:

ff14net.2chblog.jp/archives/46920318.html
archive.is/Bz7QO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who gives a shit about WoW or Gook Fantasy?

Oh sweet honey child, sweet chillen of summer. If only we could be as innocent as you.

Real high standards you have there user. Always funny when MMOfags need to try and justify their shitty MMO by bashing others.

I mean, I guess I can see weebs flocking to FF for their autism fix but WoW at this point is completely irrelevant.

It doesn't mean its not fascinating to watch the hindenberg blow up in slow motion.

The "end" of WoW will be a wet fart - and not even the funny sort - instead of a Hindenburg-tier disaster though.

You are just thinking about the game not the salt from users. Battleborns been effectively dead for weeks but its last dozen players trying to 'save it' are the real entertainment.

Just imagine WoWdrones when the game finally dies. Thats going to be autistic on a level comparable to Sanic.

I mean if that is true then they're already dead. Pandaland is still the best wow expansion past cataclysm.

Cata was shit, WotL was still the best followed by pandaland

nah man I just like Thicc.

pls

Same as for

I would play FFXIV if it didnt have
THREE SECOND GLOBAL COOLDOWNS
and
NO WORLD PVP

tfw all the good mmos died because casuals couldn't deal w/ it

Play NIN and get some skill speed and you can put that down to like 2 second global cooldown.
PvP is still dead in this game though Yoshi has talked about possbily having PvP servers specifically for that stuff.

Mei is pretty cute too.

Honestly you either make a game fully PVP focused or you get shit PVP like WoW.
Can't juggle between PVE and PVP balance, gotta pick one or the other.

not to mention horrible tick rates.
I mean yeah you play around it, but it's stupid as fuck.

World of Overwatch replaces world of Warcraft when?

Meanwhile I'm the only active player of my favorite game.

I wonder if Blizzard realizes its their massive casualization and homogenization of the game that killed it?

Pandaria was fucking garbage but it's amazing how much better it was than the expansions since

> 4 million people STILL play WoW
4 million
FOUR MILLION

This is why we can't have nice things

There aren't any good ones, are there?

Is FFXIV any good? A friend sucked me into wow as a way to get my MMO fix, but I dropped that shit like a month ago because I got tired of the constant grind

wew lad

its almost purely PvE with a pretty long story that you have to go through, I personally love it.

The gap between a trait or two is actually incredibly minor and you still gain plenty of AP from mythic+ shit.

There was in fact a grind when potions were insanely expensive at 1k each due to WoD massively inflating the amount of gold in circulation. But between the fact the gold supply has settled somewhat and the introduction of blood traders has rendered the grind moot really.

I mean if you want to grind world quests more power to you. But the rewards are minimal. There are issues such as the economy still being rather fucked but grinding is not one of them.

I purchased FFXIV and the expansion about a month back. It's way too grindy for my tastes. If you fucking love dungeons and raiding and grinding out dungeons and raids though, it might be the game for you.

I only played vanilla, but from my experience it took a week to reach max level. It was kinda easy and boring through the content.

Late game when my level was max, being a monk my hands were trying not to slip what with all the skills I had to combo together, dancing around and keeping my buffs up which was fun.
the extreme difficult boss fights were also very exciting, the music is dramatic and you can get killed in a second if you don't keep up with your party and avoiding all of the AOE attacks. While still trying to do your job.

Having to do extreme titan with pubs, stuck with shitters for the past week, it was a pretty good sense of achievment when I overcame something difficult.

tl;dr Shit until max level, only good because of dungeons and bossfights.
Monks is the most fun DPS fuck dragoons.

captain reading comprehension, he said best expac POST-cata

Honestly they just made a lot of weird changes over the years that don't make any sense. Removing every class lore quest like Warlock demons, Warrior wep and stance quests, totems for shaman. Things that only add to the rpg experience like forming parties and friendships with certain classes that compliment your own. I played during highschool and I dont recall anyone asking for group finder.

got more qt pandas?

Is Camelot Unchained looking any better than the last time I looked at it?

I mean if you love having (((localization))) dick crammed down your throat and playing exclusively with either tryhard redditors, or ERPing image board users to get anything done, you'll love it. If the later doesn't sound appealing, you can always take 3x as long to do any dungeon playing with the "I play for fun" PUG crowds.

For fuck's sake, there is one side quest that more or less goes "Look, we know what nico nico is! Aren't we so hip and with it?".

That said, if you like cringe tier vocal music and ps1 tier boss fights combined with doing your MMO rotation then it's not the worst thing out there.

I would fuck that panda chokers my weakness

Riiiiight, so the shit gameplay is worse than the JP staff having to ERASE A STORY CHARACTER (haurchefant) because the English (((localization))) fucked him up hard enough then have the korean localization use the english version of the character to literally BabelFish him into oblivion?
ff14net.2chblog.jp/archives/46920318.html

Welp, just got back into the game, after having error hell with redownloading it.
time to play catch up

Dude, I play The Secret World, which has a user count of tens of tens

Blizzard can keep this going for a long ass time on a million or so

Tends to happen when you:
-Don't learn your past mistakes (Garrisons, Time gating. not fixing classes)
-Force sjw shit down people's throats (Sylvanas being stonk independent woman who dindunuffinwrong, Kara's fembuster gnomes, etc.)
-Expect people to play a shitty remake of an old dungeon for a month.
-Don't fix the current problems (itemization being shit, getting raid-tier loot without entering dungeons, don't fix the class balance before releasing new content, etc.)

It was a 5-6 million when people were finally sick of WoD. The second raid hasn't been released yet. That's really bad.

The Diablo-like legendaries also ruined the game. Not only are their drops rates low, but whichever one you get also determines your new main character because raids demand that you have legendaries let alone insane gear levels. The kicker is that most of the legendaries that drop suck, and don't help the class you want to play as.

All things come to an end. Wow is no exception. They can live off that million with SocialJusticveWatch and Hearthstone shitting them money, but even they'll lose steam (SocialJusticeWatch is losing viewers unless there's a tourney, and even that doesn't help).

archive.is/Bz7QO

This is just the Bnet-Euro forums.

Could they keep it going? Yes, but the better question is: will they keeping it going? With the way Blizzard's ego works "we can do no wrong, our game is perfect!" and with Activision breathing down their necks they'll be more likely to kill it off than keep it going.

You realize that Legion brought the subscription numbers back to 10 million, right?
I'm not defending the game but anyone is delusional if they think that Legion is anything less than a huge success financially.

Source? Blizzard is all about shoving their sub numbers in the face of everyone, and last I heard they've decided to no longer do that. That says more about their sub numbers being low than anything else.

That's implying if the subs were still at 6 million before Legion came out. You gotta remember that Legion also produced a lot of disappointment with people frustrated with sjw shit in the current media, and how Legion didn't look like it was going to fix WoD's problems.

If anything, I can see 7-8 million on release with that getting drastically lower when people realized the expansion is awful.

I never understood why anyone liked WoW in the first place.
It didn't even do grindan right.

How does ever quest compare to WOW?

Why does nobody like to talk about EQ 1 with the nostalgia folk?

FUCK

OFF

HHow does everquest 2 compare to WOW?*

You're right, after they were hemorrhaging subs for well over a year they stopped reporting subscriber numbers.
One of the developers (Tom Chilton) told a Polish video game magazine shortly after Legion's launch that the game was around 10.1 million subscribers.

Because of Blizzard's newish subscriber count policy they forced him to retract his statement and denied the subscription numbers were at 10.1 million.

Kill all of Blizzard

They really thought people would do a shitty mythic dungeon for 2-4 straight months after Emerald Nightmare bombed hard exploiting the raid and some of it's worst bosses, getting raid gear without stepping into a raid, etc.).

It's going to be hard to fix what Legion fucked up because the itemization and item levels are all over the place.

Have you ever slowed down on a car crash not because it clogged up the road but because you wanted to take a look?
It's the same idea, we love to see shit burn

I never looked back after I quit during the end of Mists. I knew WoD was going to be a disaster when Blizzard showed off the class pruning and announced Garrisons were mandatory.

FFXIV was fun…when you get past the shitty points in the game (Which is basically the first 30 levels, and you leveled two classes).