Did we just meme him into existence?

Did we just meme him into existence?

no

yes

maybe

i dont know

If nanomachines harden in response to physical trauma, he shouldn't be invincible. If there's trauma, that means he's already wounded.

Holla Forums has no meme magic. All "we" have is GG.

Sadly, this. /bane/ unleashed the magick, Holla Forums took it further.

Anyway, Armstrong is very different from Trump. Trump is a nationalist who wants to avoid war, Armstrong wants more war so he can end it.

We didn't do shit, other than maybe foreshadow a growing widespread feeling towards PC culture and the status quo.

Choose one.

can you repeat the question?

GAMERGATE CAUSED 11/9

TRips confirm.

We haven't made any new memes in quite a while, have we? Before the exodus there used to be a new meme every week on Holla Forums, and you'd miss out if you weren't following everything.

That's just splitting hairs with the definition of words. His bank machines worked like a non-newtonian fluid, where the harder you strike it the more resistant they are. You could probably win a fight with him immediately by slowly pushing a knife into his gut/heart/artery, provided he allows you to.

Well, nowadays it's either outdated bait or you get shat on for trying to force a meme.

There's been neither an exceeding good game nor a obscenely bad game for a while.
Only AVERAGE ones.

I'm just criticizing the poor choice of words really.

Okay, true.

Is Trump making the mother of all omelets? Is he freating over every single egg?

I hope so

I want smell those feet.

kek, please ;_;

It's because you're disunited as they come, there's constant shilling by companies and journalists and ecelebs alike going incognito and most people in here have arguably shit tastes. Meanwhile, Holla Forums and /bane/ have users that have pretty much the same goal in mind all the time.

Trump is Solidus you fags

Not really at a closer look. The Republicans would kill for a candidate like Armstrong given the gaggle of hobgoblins that they fielded this year. Armstrong is genuinely charismatic, competent, physically fit and not 70 years old.

Hijacks the system to come into power, ultimately ends up a tool of it in the end; sounds pretty likely to me.

Apparently Trump trademarked 'Make America Great Again' in 2013 and even though he didn't run in 2012, he probably began to plan his run after that year.

There's no reason Armstrong couldn't be a Democrat. His "kill 'em all/cyborg child soldiers" policy certainly fits in with a certain Clinton's foreign policy platform.

He was truly an All-American™ oligarch.

Nigger did you not watch Trump or even his Twitter feed?

Remains to be seen, but I'm optimistic, certainly seems more competent than Killary

Guess you didn't get the news about Donald having a perfect bill of health, for a 70 year old at least

Trump isn't anywhere near as fit as Armstrong, get out of here. I bet he didn't even play college ball.

He gets huffy whenever people insult or make fun of him. No real sense of composure either. He's already backing down on some of his more extreme policies and his meeting with Obama was a little embarrassing. Do you only watch the footage Holla Forums cherrypicks for you?

Is there any politician who comes even close to armstrongs build?

I see you took a large dose of media

kek what a faggot

Paul Ryan likes to sell himself as being fit, but he's just a fag who skips leg, chest and basically anything but arms day. He's a giant pussy that looks like a goon.

Wasn't commenting about his physicality, but his general health.

Which he then follows up by humiliating those making fun him to the point where they back done

You're just pulling shit out of your ass. Did you watch the clips only CNN cherrypicked for you?

Nigger, damn near every newly elected president meets with their predecessor before taking office

Arnie back when he was governor of California, though I don't think he was as ripped as he is now back then.

Oh fuck, I somehow completely forgot about ahnold. I guess he is the one that comes closest, cant think of any in my country.

keep grasping those straws

I'm just glad Hillary didn't win. She's garbage, and I'm happy enough knowing that she'll likely go to her death bed having never attained presidency. She doesn't deserve to be the first female president. I don't even know why that is such a coveted title, really. Trump is likely all talk and limited action. I am interested in seeing what he has in store for America. "Making America Great Again™" implies that America was ever great in the first place. I don't know if that has ever been the case.

Then again, what the fuck do I know about politics. I don't, that's a reason why I don't go to politics centered boards.

we have the same goal in mind, its to talk about video games. now fuck off and never come back

look at this meme that I just found

Why do you type like from the (((Weird Twitter)))? Type in proper grammar, you nigger.

another retarded Holla Forums thread with no purpose other than turning the board into Holla Forums.

im glad trump won but take it to Holla Forums.

you first, nigger

Couldn't you just keep punching him in the chest so he couldn't breathe?