I have dacryphilia. What are some games you can make girls cry in?

I have dacryphilia. What are some games you can make girls cry in?

Katawa shoujo

Nier

Choking on a penis makes your eyes go all watery.

In Postal 2 you can can shock, piss on, ignite, humiliate, cut off the limbs of, and generally terrorize women to the point of them breaking down in tears.

I particularly enjoy decapitating the heads of others and kicking them into the face of other women as my trusty dog plays fetch with the head. The woman will try to run and run as I throw scissors at her feet, until she inevitably breaks down as I mix her tears with my own yellow tears. Then I finish it off by cutting off a limb of hers with giant shears and ordering my dog to devour the remains. It's something I do each time I play the game, and it never gets old. You guys should try this out too, it's fun.

I don't remember that in portal 2

Slap yourself in the face and look in a mirror.

Just try to talk them, usually works for me.

I hear the US version of Election Night works wonders.

Yeah you do,nerd.

This is relevant to my interest.

Who keeps letting /r9k/ in?

You'd be surprised at the amount of torture games and humiliation shit the japs think up

Rapelay

This, just trigger them irl.
Tell them

Real life. Just say you voted Trump and watch the waterworks.

you can cry a lot in the dialogs in winter voices, hell there is a fucking achievement about it.

Hatred and Postal. It's a shame there's no other, good sadism simulators out there, I think it would really help clean up the streets of sociopaths/psychopaths. We need a game that can draw them in and make them feel like they're really murdering, killing, torturing, battering and assaulting people. I wouldn't play those games, honest!

is like you want to get yourself killed, because you are racist

You might enjoy playing as Josie when T7 drops.

Pretty sure in that Kasumi flash game, where you got her tied up, you can slap the shit out of her and make her cry and mindbreak her and make her cry while you fuck her.

Oh hey, now I know the name for my fetish.

I know Custom Maid 3D 2 will let you beat and strangle your maids until they cry and beg you to stop.
That got me really turned on but I felt bad afterwards.

They have good voice actors.

I love that. My favourite maid I'm all romantic and nice to then I whip and torture her during sex, made it that she likes choking though

lol

On DOA5, Pai cries if you lose as her.