Is Ben Shapiro /ourjew/?

is Ben Shapiro /ourjew/?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/pnehlen/status/948615991415791624
jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/31/paul-nehlen-posts-phone-numbers-and-email-address-critics-after-posting-those-81-people-74-jews/1082125001/
mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/812900304865804288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you just keep pictures like this saved for specific threads such as this? Sad dude sad 😒

Gondor has no jew. Gondor needs no jew.

Why does he wear the little jewish hat thing? I know he's a jew but I thought those hats were for rabbis or something. The other adult jews (the ashkenazi kind that have curly hair down the sides) wear little top hats. And hollywood jews never wear hats or display their jewishness at all (aside from behavior), you have to check wikipedia to see if they were raised jewish.

Some do some don't, tbh. I think the Hasidic Jews you're talking about wear them as well. I know Jared Kushner is considered to be an Orthodox Jew and doesn't wear one so perhaps it's just the way Benny Boy practices his religion.

Judaism is a culture, an ethnicity, and a religion. According to the Judaic Law, Jewish men must cover their heads as a sign of humility. However, as with all religions there are various degrees of conservatism and different interpretations of the holy texts. Orthodox Jews like Shapiro wear the kippah. Reform Jews (the Jew equivalent of Unitarians in terms of liberality) can choose not to. Secular/biological Jews, who make up the majority of Hollywood Jewry often follow certain traditions like holding bar Mitzvahs and getting circumcised, but they don't wear the kippah because they aren't religiously Jewish.

This. Much like how there are black people/homosexuals/Muslims and then there are niggers, faggots and sandniggers, there are Jews and then there are kikes. Of course, that doesn't mean you have to trust any of them, just be aware that there are different ways of dealing with them. The more stereotypical of them tend to capitulate only to violence or at the very least vigorous memeing.

No he is fucking not I just reported you for Jewry

Ben Shoapiro.

_
1/ Why did Shapiro write a hit piece on Bannon? Here's a preview in two parts
mobile.twitter.com/pnehlen/status/948615991415791624

Paul-Names the Kikes- Nehlen has been attacked by all the Jewry because their only side is Judea.

___
Paul Nehlen, who was beaten handily by Ryan in 2016 and is challenging him again this year, drew scathing attacks Tuesday by posting to Twitter a list of his critics and saying most of them are Jewish. Trying to capitalize on the attention, Nehlen also mixed in a sales pitch for merchandise from his campaign, which has paid out thousands of dollars in salary to his wife, according to federal election reports.

Critics called the posts anti-Semitic and several people pointed out that some of those whom Nehlen had identified as "Jews" were not Jewish.

Nehlen, in turn, has posted the phone numbers, email addresses and names of critics who reached out to his campaign to complain, in some cases harshly. The Nehlen campaign presented the critics' contacts, saying that "putting America first" means "not backing down to people like this."
jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/31/paul-nehlen-posts-phone-numbers-and-email-address-critics-after-posting-those-81-people-74-jews/1082125001/
The list was quickly denounced as anti-Semitic by critics such as conservative commentator Ben Shapiro. Some of those on the list such as the journalist Yashar Ali also criticized it as inaccurate, saying they weren't Jewish.
DEPORT ALL JEWS AND MUSLIMS

FUCKING THIS

What about the niggers and spics?

Forgot the link to the tweet by Ben Shoapiro attacking our young wolf Fuentes.
mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/812900304865804288

I HAVE AMASSED A LARGE NUMBER OF FILES ON SHOAPIRO AND BILL KRISTOL AND THE WHOLE NEOCOHEN GANG, DON'T GET ME STARTED KIDDO

SAME BUT JUST LET THE CUTE LATINAS TO ME

Nice try Moishe.

t. Rav Goyimstein

I did say that doesn't mean you have to trust any of them. By your logic you would rather make amends with white soyboys and white feminist hambeasts since "they can still be redpilled" while eventually they will just be the nu-kikes after the actual kikes are gone. Being racists and/or race realists also means acknowledging the presence of the substandard members of your own race, Schlomos.

Are you trying to pilpul me Ephraim?

This is a total fallacy a strawman if you will.
Saying that no Jews or Muslims should be trusted doesn't mean that I should trust all of my kindred. You also seem to imply that we necessarily need allies but this preposition was added by you just to reinforce your strawman. I believe in the inherent gregarious human nature and through the forces of accretion and group polarisation everybody will fall in line or else.
2/10 for weak effort

Call the elders next time.

its to hide his bald spot

Funny how Little Benji was once one of the most vocal #NeverTrumpers, and now, he's playing into the whole "MAGA" thing for shekels & attention.

On the Day of the Oven, he'll be the first to burn.

Seriously he was at the forefront of the #nevertrumpers , do he really believe people will welcome him with open arms?

His only gripe with Trump at this point is "character flaws" which to many people is actually a positive

Someone post the nudes

Daily Heathen is controlled-op.

Everyone is controlled opposition, except for me though. You can trust me.

they weren't really her,

t. double reverse agent

Have you ever visited the site? Comments are a ghost town, no one ever heard of it before shoah-piros sisters milkers, yet the media blamed the whole thing on them. You don't think that is suspicious? It's a perfect example of a (failed) controlled opposition.

At this point, does it matter?

They were pics of a busty lass.
Can you really argue with that? inb4DFC