Rowdy Gowdy Stepping Down, Returning to the Courts

Trey Gowdy not seeking re-election to Congress

goupstate.com/news/20180131/trey-gowdy-not-seeking-re-election-to-congress
archive.is/2OmHc

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/31/rep-trey-gowdy-r-s-c-announces-will-not-seek-re-election-in-november.html
archive.is/hBh2S

i just don't understand how he can be involved in all the absolute bullshit in those intel committes and decide "huurrrr my skills are needed elsewhere" like you stupid motherfucker you've had so many gov't officials before you lying through their teeth and you think it's best for you to leave congress and continue letting these faggots get away with high crimes? ffs, him and chaffetz both are craven whelps befitting of their positions, fuck em.

not sure how much of this is the placing of chess pieces vs his personal choice to step down from congress. it will be interesting to see how things play out.

from my pov the only way this is a benefit is if gowdy actively powers up and goes after the congressmen he KNOWS are complicit in high crimes, but i'm wary of him doing a chaffetz and becoming a talking head for lugenpresse. those intel committees got a lot of info out due to gowdy calling out people on their lies, his replacement needs to be able to birddog too.

Might be hoping to fill a Supreme Court seat.

Actually this is how congress is supposed to work not like my congressman for 20 terms.

Presidential run? Please?

I get the feeling he doesn't feel like he's getting anything done in congress. He wants to take the battle to the courts, where, if given the shot at a major case, he could do some serious damage to previous administration officials and enact real change.

Remember, he was a prosecutor for 16 years, and after four terms in congress, he's seen shit we wish we had access to. He probably knows full well how bad things are, and he knows full well, given insider knowledge of all of the inner workings of congress and government, that he can likely make a real difference by bringing seditious criminals to justice.

I honestly think at the end of the day, he's mostly just tired of not being able to really do shit. I know if I was in congress as it is today, I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs at all of the obstructionist faggots and corrupt assholes.

The most important part of this, however? Fresh blood on Capitol Hill, more with the times and able to make an impact. Sure, we're losing Rowdy Gowdy, but someone new may be able to work with him or Trump in the future to start making things work.

I wish, but he's going to be a prosecutor. After years of shitting on Hillary and crew, we may actually see someone thrown in jail.

that's a very optimistic viewpoint and i wish i could adopt it but that fresh blood should be literally on the floors of the senate and I'm not sure if any new faces will be willing to make the sacrifice

No, he said he's leaving service. He might go into commentary, though. But he doesn't seem to indicate that. I think he's
DISGUSTED
with the whole thing. But I doubt he's wise to the kike…

Good. Gowdy is good at grilling people during hearings but he's been a big fucking cuck when it comes to votes in the House. He votes for every spending increase that crosses his desk, he voted to give retard amounts of taxpayer money to Planned Parenthood multiple times, he supported the tranny bill that would fine employers $10,000 for not complying with Obammy's trans rights bill, supported expanding federal control over education, he voted to fast-track authority for TPP to Obama, He voted for Obama's Healthcare bill, etc. He's a fucking cuck when it comes to legislation so I'm glad he's going somewhere less consequential.

Didn’t he lose zero cases in that time?

Nobody will name the kike. Nobody.

We have not reached phase II.

I don't expect anyone to name the kike but if you're going to get elected as a Republican congressman don't vote for trans laws and budget increases and federal overrach into education and healthcare and don't cuck and give your own power away to a democratic president to help enable globalism. jesus fucking christ, even the Randlet votes correctly 99% of the time. We don't need these limp-wrested kowtowing faggots shitting up the house, and i'm glad he's leaving to get a more conservative person in his spot

No idea if this is the case but it's the explanation that pleases me most

I have been observing the kike-lubbing of "Christians". Jesus had harsh things to say about rich people. As "Christians" get richer and richer they get kikier and kikier. As luck would have it, for certain donations, in the form of speech fees, seminars, videos, books, you can get a kike to explain how the true secret meaning behind Jesus' words re. riches, and how the rich are damned to hell for sure, are completely misunderstood.

Therefore, it is actually RICH "Christians" who love kikes - they must, because generosity is what the Christian Bible prescribes, to an extreme degree.

< just a special case, nothing to do with me!
< just send a (((tithe))) to our kike fake charity in a foreign country, where there's literally nothing regulating bookkeeping

The average person could very easily be made aware of massive issues caused by Jews and would gladly support legislation designed to directly improve the life of the lower and middle classes that would consequently weaken the control the 1% has on this country. All without anybody ever specifically mentioning the JQ.

The general public, if made aware of these major issues, would likely support any real push for reform through legislation in congress. When someone inevitably pushes back against it, it's easy to point at those groups and say, "These people hate you. They want you to be poor and bed-ridden, your children brainwashed by biased education and entertainment. And they think it's funny."

You can easily point at Democrats' responses to basically everything during this previous State of the Union to further destroy their reputation and cement in the public consciousness that people at the upper echelon of society do not care about keeping us safe, healthy, and happy.

In all of this, saying the "wrong" thing will likely get someone oy vey'ing about anti-semitism. Turn it on its head to get the ball rolling, Since nobody ever explicitly mentioned Jews, why are they crying about anuddah shoah? Is it because the richest people in America, and the world at large, are largely over-representative of the Jewish population? After all, their race and religion are not shields for disgusting, unethical behavior, and people committing crimes against the greater public for their own purposes should be torn down and brought to justice, right? :^)

< keep trying, goy
< (((elections))) will work!
Fuck yourself.

Attorney General or he needs to be made a Supreme. kek

He can't become part of SCOTUS: His alma mater is too obscure.

nobody but inside baseball kikes care about that, Trump surely wouldn't

I would love it if he replaced sessions. that would be fantastic. TBH gowdy looks like a supervillain with that visage and goofy haircut. Sorta like the bad guy from 5th element

It's about public awareness, not elections, faggot. If the public becomes aware of major issues that (((politicians and media))) refuse to acknowledge, and the best candidates for the job get voted against in (((narrow elections))) despite massive public outcry, it will turn the public mindset harder in our favor.

You have to think ahead more than just one step. Nothing happens in a vacuum. If elections cease to work and genuine problems the public is made distinctly aware of are not being fixed, it WILL cause public backlash against the established order; they will be forced to fix it or risk marching in the streets.

Never underestimate the power of the people.

He doesn't look anything like Zeus.

No user, don't you see that his record of ZOG-enforcing ziocon dicksucking is just part of the master plan?! Besides, he HAD to vote for those bills, his job depended on it!

GOWDY FOR SUPREME COURT

He decided>>11212657
This is why. He doesn't want to see them accidented by the jew. There's no other reason to do something so cowardly. Representative democracy fails again.

It says right there that he's moving into the judiciary you blackpill shill. He's probably going to head a reformed 9th Circuit after those niggers get impeached after the memo comes out.

Or they put him in charge of FISA crap. kek that will make some heads explode.

Is it 2024 already?

Trey Gowdy is a Marxist snake masquerading as anything but. Totally controlled opposition put in charge to let criminal libcucks off the hook.

He was earmarked to be the Chief Justice of the SC Supreme Court at one time, but turned it down. He has also been rumored to be considering running for Governor in the past but I am betting he has his eye on AGUS or SCOTUS at this point if he is truly ambitious (I am not convinced he is).

It is also possible he just wants to come home to SC and serve as the AG or as a judge here. He has never been a big fan of living in the swamp and dealing with those scumbags, I do know that.

t. SCfag

TR. I voted for him. The idealistic part of me wants to believe he's finally convinced it can't be fixed through legislation, that the thickness of the corruption and cronyism can't be removed through conventional means. Unconventional means are necessary, dare I say guerilla or Swamp Fox means.

Didn't JFK create Special Operations to ensure the continuity of Constitutional rule, or was that just a meme?

Either way, the bit's down to a nub.

Signed,

Leavenworth.

White Genocide promoting cocksucker.

He came on too strong as the congress bulldog to pull a chaffetz I think. I'm hoping this is to place him in a position to dog the corruption in the courts. I know for a fact he is the last kind of prosecutor ((( they))) want gunning for them

This guy is king of the empty hearing. He is always huffing and puffing about some issue, but have there been ANY results?

Please explain.

I voted for him, although he's too restrained for my tastes. I'm worried Josh Kimbrell will run for his seat, since Kimbrell is a turbocuck who loves to scold Trump for not being inclusive enough. Plus Kimbrell won't defend Southern heritage or the CBF.

Maybe he is tired of being on those impotent committees too. Hell, the entire Congress is fucking lame any more.

How many times has the Jewdiciary overruled and obstructed the other branches of gov't this past year? In that light, Gowdy's reasoning might be valid.

Better then outright retiring. He can still be useful.

does anyone think there is a chance that gowdy is leaving congress to become the second special prosecutor mark meadows has been calling for?

It is interesting both he and Chaffetz from Utah are calling it quits. Gowdy without the mid-term bail though. Both very similar in their huffing and puffing but on results, crickets. Wonder if they know what is coming on the horizon.

are you unfamiliar with the term?

No.

Would be nice of appointing him a Supreme Court position after Ginsburg rots away. Though, that would be very difficult to get it through.

No.

No he's not, roach.

That would be interesting. I'd like to see if he'll grow a pair of balls or not. Also, has there been any hard data on Gowdy reportedly getting a massive bribe/payout recently?

Gowdy's district is one of the safest in the country for Republicans. It is the kind of place where the seat is decided in the primary. No need to be concerned about losing the seat to the Democrats.

Other rumors include: running against Lindey Graham in the Senate primary to get that fruitcake cuck out of congress; taking a circuit court or federal judge appointment; joining the justice dept as a US attorney (possibly for the district that can help drain the swamp?)

fitsnews is the local independent politics site for SC and has the scoop on such things usually.

see pic related. basically military intelligence has discovered he is corrupt but the corruption is so wide-spread that to arrest everyone involved would cause a civil disturbance so huge it could cause civil war.

Prove it.

Fuck yourself with a rake, Q-LARPer.

That's exactly what is going to happen
Gowdy for SCOTUS once Ginsberg dies in her soup

Or just show them this.

Q yourself with a rake you fucking nigger

Q
q in quads
quads
think!
check them
checkmate
chess
remember!
how the fuck this stupid Q shit stuck around just proves how pathetic nu/pol/ has become