Argentina: indistinguishable from Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Nyathikano/status/953740876488077312
mobile.twitter.com/Nyathikano/status/955147316478054402
mobile.twitter.com/SoSpecialKay7/status/955072526169800704
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's make a petition demanding Hollywood to refilm it entirely in Somalia.

Yeah, let's do it.

OH HELL NAW

This is a less than half a step above some faggot throwing a shitfit because Lord of the Rings wasn't filmed in Middle Earth.

Now you're thinking.
Get this shit trending, see if we can have those ponces die of AIDS.

We need a #hashtag.

The gift that keeps on giving. Not only Darkness (see his twitter profile picture) observation was accurate but he was later attacked by "black twitter" ( which is apparently just a North Aperican thing).

mobile.twitter.com/Nyathikano/status/953740876488077312

mobile.twitter.com/Nyathikano/status/955147316478054402

A CHALLENGER APPEARS
See second pic about Wakanda trololollol.

Based Golden Child keepin' it real

Someone tells me that they don't have retardation level IQs!

But that is Africa though no?

#PLOTTWIST Atlanta is Africa 👀
mobile.twitter.com/SoSpecialKay7/status/955072526169800704

Kangz Land status confirmed

It is second Judea, but not really Apeland

This comment IS underrated.*

For fuck's sake, why can't these people use proper god damned grammar? All the time with this stupid shit.

Because proper English is colonialism.

So what is his point? Is he knocking down the wewuzkangz niggers a notch or is he just sperging for muh kangz authenticity?

using proper grammar on the internet is for white dudes who don't get pussy

If you think about it, south america IS africa, white devils just stole it away from the ancient african empire and moved it to america when they blowed up the negro supercontinent. They wuz kangs!

this

I thought the original people that came to North America looked more like the Native Americans though?

wrong

The first people in North America were whites. The injun niggers came afterwards.

all trolling and niggering aside the first humans to cross the bering strait into north america were nomadic tribes from asia.

wrong they were Kangz as it was proved by dna
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man

black niggers never left africa, they never sailed or built ships capable of crossing the ocean. the negros first trip out of africa was via merchant slave ship.

Wrong Ayo Hol Up Bix Nood White devil
Brazilian researcher Niede Guidon, who led the Pedra Furada sites excavations "… said she believed that humans … might have come not overland from Asia but by boat from Africa", with the journey taking place 100,000 years ago

Ahh, I see, a fellow yakubine of taste like myself.

hmm… don't they mean flying pyramid??

This reminds me of how Tarkovsky created the futuristic city in Solaris by simply filming Tokyo. Because Japan was so much more developed, it looked like a distant future to Soviet audiences.

Now, compare Africa's conditions to pretty much anywhere else…

Wrong & wrong, sweaty, we kangs just use our superior BBC as bridges to cross the sea. but it's limp and soft, so don't tell anyone about it

Africa looks like some hellish post apocalyptic landscape.

shiet nigguh I be was wanting to visit wakanda

sadly though the world is not ready for such a profound revelation. Noble gentle Nubians have already achieved Apotheosis
They founded the city of Puma Punku before leaving this plane of existence.

No sorry brother I am not into pseudoscience. I hope you will study and see the light.

Exactly. now when filmmakers want to capture the spirit of Africa and it's peoples they don't have to go far. the nearest impoverished slum with a majority black population will suffice.

The really hilarious part is that Hiroshima looks better than any black shithole despite getting a nuke dropped on it.

even Hiroshima just after the blast was more orderly tbqh famalam.

japs are tenacious little devils. the same can't be said for blacks unfortunately.

What is this meme about Argentina being black? They are whiter than Amerimutts.

Oh, niggers are tenacious, but they are tenacious the same way vermin like rats and cockroaches are. Nature desperately tries to wipe them out yet they breed so fast nothing sent their way works.

No