Considering this is objectively the best online FPS released in the last 5 years why don't we have a thread about it?

Considering this is objectively the best online FPS released in the last 5 years why don't we have a thread about it?
It just updated with 5 new maps.

Actually I should probably change it to the only decent FPS now that I think about it.

Never heard of it.

You never heard of Unreal Tournament?

t.Quakefag

Oh shit nice, Epic really needs to get off their asses and work on this game so they can directly compete with nuquake and the Quake vs UT wars will begin once more only this time Quake will be the mediocre one

I really wish they would remove the 25 armor on spawn and make all movement start at maximum speed rather than have it build up slowly (seriously what is the point to the weird sprint momentum thing?).

do not support paid mods

I mean, yeah, they are. They're literally paid mods. We used to use mods to add fun cosmetic shit to our characters in UT. Now you have to pay for it. Ergo, they are paid mods.

is it still bundled with chinese spyware?

Shilling is insane
Can you play on lan?
Can you freely mod shit?
Models, maps, weps, mutators, all that?
Does it have bajillion of modes and a fuckhuge campaign like UT2k4?
Does it come DRM-free?
Can I soloautistically play it all alone offline?

If the single one of the answers is "no", then this has nothing "best", or even "worth typing this post" in it. It's fucking modern AAA garbage designed to jew out money of brain dead consumers.
Holy fuck
MARK
anti shilling rule when? Fucking useless fat piece of kike shit.

Report this thread, hopefully at least one hotpocket will do his job.

Yes
Yes
It has about 8 right now but they are adding more
Yeah, but so did the first UT games.
Yes
But by that logic the first UT games weren't worth playing. Also it is the best since no other modern FPS comes close.

So at least one "no" there? Can anyone at least confirm the rest?

Not after 2k4, no. Why go back to something inferior?

user please, I think we all know that the best online FPS released in the past 5 years is 32 player co-op EYE

2K4 had DRM user.
Also again, can you name a single multiplayer FPS in the last 5 years that is better. If not then it is the best.

Goons still want to force rulefaggotry?

Ill probably join in after some rounds of World In Conflict.

Because there hasn't been an actually good online FPS since 2005.

You're wrong

I miss F.E.A.R.

You aint alone

Fag

That's how you make an OP nowadays, it seems.

My nigger

Dont lie

I thought shift made you walk which was why everything was so slow.
I was not very smart with vidya 11 years ago.

How?

The peak was reached long ago and nothing for over 15 years has come even close to it.
UT4 might be a "good" FPS, especially considering what we have today, but it's still a a fucklong way for it to be good comapred to what we used to have.

A didn't they change something with the movment not too long ago?
I remember a thread about it that they somehow fucked it and tried to fix something that wasn't really broken to begin with.

That's not saying much. That's not saying much at all.

It's sad but I will be happy as long as there is at least one good FPS to play. All the casuals can have Overwatch and it's million clones as long as I can have this.

Is that a fucking Nu-Male "don't talk to me or my queens spawnlings" Skaarj?

How is it that the autistics on the Paladins and OW generals can keep their shit game on the front page for months but no one on Holla Forums is willing to discuss good games?

quake live?

Maybe before it was ruined.

2 different types of autism.
UT autistics are spending their time maping maps and gun designs which actually improve the game, OW autistics spend their time eating hotpockets and shitposting.

Not speaking for everyone, but Paladins and Overwatch are grades lower in skill requirement, and one person can't be god in those games without at least some semblance of a team backing them up.

I'd rather not bother if it's a "one person rules the server" scenario. Won't ever improve being someone's bullet cozy. That said, even being a shitter, I liked Quake Live better

go away

frankly if you're playing any online multiplayer game regularly I have only pity for you, even killing yourself would be a better way to spend your time

You say that like the ability for one guy to dominate a server is a bad thing.

What do I do after beating all classic games I cant think of?
I even beat most classic DOS games.

go back to cuckchan

Could I get some info on this? EYE seems fun, but I stopped playing. 32 coop might get me in the mood.

What are the specs like for this UT? I'm not upgrading my rig to play anything post 2012, because after that, it became too fucking intensive and unoptimized, to the point of making me angry. That, and the games after then weren't any good.

The new UT is pretty well optimized.

dead game
check my dubs

Shit get user.
Also it has 50+ people on it right now. Why not play a game instead of shitposting?

I just checked.

That's not optimised. I'm yet to see a good game that actually requires more than 4GB of RAM and any video card newer than 2011.

You cant upgrade a laptop

Those specs are BS. I managed to play it on a laptop with only 4 gigs.
I am not saying it will run on your computer but they probably buffed the min requirements because it is in pre-alpha.

True, but doesn't detract from the fact I'm not spending money to upgrade my desktop to play garbage they can't even be arsed to optimise.

Well, if you can run it like that, I guess my computer can too. Thanks user.

470 GTX is 2012, 8GB ram was available then, quad-core intels were as well.

And those min specs aren't right at all. When I played it at some small lan, people with really shitty laptops could play it. Of course not with great gaphics, but still played.

Available does not mean industry standard. If the specs are just made up numbers, that's nice, but a tad silly.

Its a pre-alpha. You always take higher specs because otherwise all your test features that haven't received any optimisations and you are first looking to find major problems with will lead to complaints from low spec players.

Anyone play the new maps yet? Unsaved is pretty fun and I absolutely love Batrankus. I really like maps that are about the size of Batrankus because it isn't a constant clusterfuck in 5-10 person DM but it also isn't too big to the point where you spend more time looking for other players than you do fighting them.

The "best" was in the context of "online FPS released in the last 5 years" and if you can name a better one with that criteria then I'd be pretty surprised.

Name a game with better graphics than UT4. It might require a decent computer to run well but it utilizes that computer quite efficiently.

The new maps are great. They just don't have the graphical fidelity of the finished dev maps

UT2K4's DRM is removed by the official patches.

I still have the pre-origin retail game. Does it forces me to install origin or shit DRMs when i reinstall in y2k16+ ?

Can i disable the stupid chromatic abbberrraate now ? Because the last time I've tried to enjoy the game it kinda makes me wanna puke so hard on my keyboard after an hour of fragging.
And this is coming from a classic UT99 player and the mediocre UT3 (which is better than mediocre since UT4 released to public).

Can't see anything on their website, what games modes are currently available/working on?

You would need to get every persons who bought the game to play at once, pretty hard if you ask me