Absolver by Devolver

Are you looking forward to this, Holla Forums?

Never heard of it

Not going to look into it until it's out

Devolver are publishers, don't be a dickhead.

SloClap are apparently ex-UbiShit Paris devs. Wikipedia says the game is action-based, but then tells me my moves are based off me putting together a deck of moves. Sounds an awful lot like Megaman Battle Network, and not in a good way.

At least it has an aesthetic I like. Hope the game-play is good.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Come back when it's actually released and we might talk about it.

Fuck.

Wait what

DECK of MOVES?

That artsyle is fugly as shit.

Looked halfway interesting despite not being actual gameplay, right up until
Dropped.

Did they not want to bother modeling faces?

meh

It has singleplayer, they are just trying to cash in with destiny and souls fans.

eh, more excited by that weird thing the Chivalry team is making.

trash

Why do they wear the masks?
Also, was that Anubis at the end?

Nope.

it wants to be a third-person zenoclash? It looks like shit. Also, online.

I like the artstyle and setting, looks very inspired. Gameplay looks kinda slow though, so I'm not convinced.

Pleb.

Who's you favourite masked character, user?

Shit.

Looks like generic trash. The only good thing Devolver could publish at this point is the Blood source code when they purchase Blood. I hope this gets released and sells over a million copies just so they can buy the Blood source code, if that still exists.

I don't think I have a definite favorite, but the Souls games have lots of characters with great mask/helmet designs. I think too few games make use of it.

I thought it was going to be another 3d fight game but when he helped up that guy I thought it was going to be an rpg beat em up with ninjas. The online part basically killed it though. Looks like they've deliberately made all the moves really slow to make up for latency problems.
Would have been a lot better if they'd made it an adventure game with beat em up/fight game style combat. Thought for a second that leader of the party was going to be decided by who wins a 1v1 fight before adventuring but exUbi paris devs means it's probably just going to congeal in the garbage where it belongs.

Somehow I'm thinking kingdom hearts.

lol no kill yourself.

user, it was lost to the ages, let go.

reminds me of The Matrix Online.

It has to still be out there, otherwise Atari wouldn't be such massive kikes about the price of the IP.

It's probably because 'Blood' is a really good name for an IP.

No gameplay no care

no interest

No.
No no no.
NO