Active users : 2197

Whats happening?

Everyone is an heroing

Election is over, nobody cares about us anymore.

Holla Forums had an insane amount of happenings and PPH and activity in nearly every thread. Then it just … stopped. Now I can refresh the front page and still see the same old things. We back to cozy posting now

Trump happened.

Look at Holla Forums's numbers. Besides, there isn't anything good to play when all the new shit is shit, you can thank liberals for that

Im okay with this.

We won't have 5 full gamergate threads in the course of an hour.

Thank God.

Hopefully the quality goes back up, too.

Don't forget about shills and CTR.

I'm more than ready for cozy times.

I hope so.

As Holla Forums observed.

Listen to it. This is the sound of no shills. Embrace it

I embrace it.

I think that did do the you body because and I sahat out when she was 15.

this is when shills will be most rampant. they know we're letting our guard down. just look how many fucking ubisoft threads are up right now.

They're down to a manageable number and easily dealt with now. Just remember to aggressively report/filter/hide shills and shill threads, and let our King Jew sort them out

Didn't understand a word you said, but cute bun dude.

Now that's cozy. Thanks, guy.

Seems like this thread could use some cozy music.

My music I am listening to couldn't come at a comfier time.

Weiners.

It's a shame, I was enjoying the fact that there was a happening every day. Each time I would get home from work there would always be something new on Holla Forums.

I think they would rather be unemployed after the election

I'm ready for comfy times~

I still have yet to gather where the LARPagan shitposters went and how the vacuum was replaced by frog-posters.

The LARPers disappeared because shills found different priorities, religion related in-fighting had always been their default whenever they couldn't think of something relevant but the election made sure they had plenty of shit to post.

Nah, they got hired by MMfA.

Moot Mark happened.

same here my dude

That's part of the reason I came here.

It's basically the same speed halfchan was when I first started browsing back in 2005.

Post comfy gondolas.

More unbelievably retarded shit has happened before on half/pol/, I wouldn't dismiss it entirely

user you do know that Holla Forums is just the right wing version of neoFAG?

Real liberals are few and far between. It's all day of the rope triggering bullshit.

Is this human nature? You see this time and time again online and in history.

Oh and people are sick of the Janitors hotpocketing.
The entire reason we left half chan (at least the first exodus) was to get away from that shit.

Is Holla Forums really this deluded to take obvious shitposting seriously?

I left halfchan because I was tired of Holla Forums 2.0 while they censor legitimate vidya threads (like GG). Too bad Moot 2.0 came with us.

pls guiz this is a cozy thread

Dunno. What's the number usually at?

what happened whit that anime? it was forogtten like the rest?

Mark's a faggot

non Holla Forums related faggots are not shitposting here anymore, so there is less bait and stuff. can talk about vidya in peace

I actually noticed this too.
there are less off topic political or anime threads these days.
On the other hand it feels like I see the exact same anons every day. I can actually start identifying anons by their post style and images now. It is weird.

Summer is finally over?

Me personally, I stopped coming here as much because I got tired of all the negativity. "All games are shit, only play old games" just got grating on me. So all I do is play games and watch movies.

Posting on here really affects your psyche and makes you go all negative, where you just shit on everything and everyone. Consider other sources of entertainment and interaction. Still the only site I visit with any consistency, but I visit it less consistently, yeah? There's just nothing compelling or interesting going on around here, all the exciting stuff got left to die by the wayside while constant reposting of the same crap goes on.

I'm sure someone wants to say something stupid about going back to reddit, despite the fact I've never used that site, and that's fine. I don't care. But I think the numbers speak for themselves, when you constantly continue to shit on the floor and express negativity, it drags everyone down with you, and I think people have just decided to look to greener pastures.

Thanks for being there for the last decade, though, I appreciated it during the darkest times in my life. But you've gone from being a source of positivity and joy to a source of negativity and depressive atmosphere.

CTR is too busy running away from ICE and the RWDS to shill here anymore.

People stupid enough to believe shills fully deserve their misfortune.

Like I said, there have been more retarded ones before. For example I used to think for a fairly long time that Rachposter was being cancer incarnate just as a joke until it turned out that he actually believes the shit he posts

Actually, I'm sure you can find a safe space where they ban negativity and you can talk about the latest call of duty without being shat on for being a mindless sheep for the modern video game industry on reddit.

So what you're saying is, you're an optimistic normalfag.

No, I'm a realist. I don't surround myself in optimism, and I'm choosing not to surround myself in negativism.

Low quality.

ive never had a problem with it. maybe you should read the rules

Maybe if you're weak-willed or only see the surface.

yup. plus this election has killed Holla Forums >>>/polmeta/

Can you post more Mugi?

As much as I like Donald, I worry about him being buddies with Bolshevik Putin.

Please post proof of Putin and Trump being "buddies."

Or, alternatively, you could be the change you want to see.

Don't be a dick to others and stop caring about when anons shitpost about you. And then turn around and shitpost for fun, that's what everybody does

this is cozy thread now, no more worries

He doesn't want to go to war with Russia. This is all the proof you need.

its always the same few shitters that spew that kind of garbage. deal with it in one way or another, you have options. talk to the anons that want to talk about video games, they are lurking around waiting for the right post to respond to, something they can chime in on.

so theyre too busy fighting on their own board to come shit up Holla Forums?

I expect that's probably the jist of what he'll say. "Putin doesn't want war now, that means Trump and Putin are gay lovers!"

I get you. I took a break from around E3 until now because I got tired of sifting through retards derailing threads to talk about race and politics. Now that they're gone, we can get back to being comfy and talking about vidya.
Now we can literally make Holla Forums great again

I like the sound of that.

For fucks sake the last person on Earth that you should trust is that commie kike.

I'm not saying I trust Putin, I'm just saying that all this leftist hysteria and propaganda now that Trump is the guy is just retarded.

Isn't Putin more of a Russian nationalist though?
Hell, I even voted Trump for the fact that he wasn't totally russophobic

In all honesty it's all good. With this, the TPP in the verge of dying, we only can just relax, play vidya and whatnot. Comfy times ahead.

Like a CTR guy being mod and people getting banned from posting his name.

To be completely honest, you should always have your guard on.

You aren't a kid raised by a single mother, are you?

:^)

Trump has already surrounded himself with lobbyist shitheels, the only way that thing isn't going to pass is if people get out on the streets and fight it.

Some threads deserve to be purged. We have one about emojis now, ffs!

Trump's 100 day mandate includes abolishing TPP. He's not going to 180 on that.

There's Emoji cereal and an animated series.
It's a franchise now.

He's already going back on his claim to repeal romneycare and he has always benefited from so-called free trade deals massively by allowing him to outsource all his production to China. Let's get real here, Sanders and Stein were the only candidates that could have been trusted to fight these anti-worker free trade deals.

Sanders got cucked out of candidacy by Hillary's butt-buddies, and Stein is a communist.
Besides, until it actually gets passed, we can still shitpost at the government to not pass it.

Face it faggots. The US is fucked.

We all knew that, its just less fucked than if Clinton won.
hopefully.

Found the cuck.

She's too busy protesting nuclear plants because they are dangerous radioactive mega-pollution producing nature killing machines that produce less power per dollar than solar.

Actually couldn't even make it through the primaries without being bought out, let alone try to tackle the TPP.

Also, the TPP isn't up for debate - it died shortly after the election. They don't have time to pass it and are just pitching it.

Watching the TPP die is so satisfying.

Actually she's too busy fighting the TPP. Literally her first priority right now after the election is preventing the TPP from passing in a lame duck session of congress.

They're still here.

Quality bump, you're delusional as fuck.

With all the happenings, I was on Holla Forums daily. The fight is never over, but now that Trump will be in the White House it should be easier for me to focus on the game I'm making so I can help make vidya great again.

I still don't think I'll be able to fully relax until the day Trump is sworn in. How much damage could be done if the electoral vote is contested in December?

Spoiler and sage because I hate breaking the comfy. Here's a bun or two in return.