Why do Trots ruin everything ffs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trot_(music)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl1r7E3e-ks&spfreload=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because trots are faggots.

Trots are utterly savage. Disgraceful.

What's new?

Daily reminder that Corbyn is an Arsenal supporter. He also said he supports Arsene Wenger to stay as manager.
How can he be such a changer in UK politics if he's so affraid of a new manager at Arsenal? Despite the fact that Wenger has gone stale and should just go to retirement.
Corbyn is a fake leftist, pro-EU cunt.

WOB scum

I just hope that when Wenger fucks off, you lot fuck off with him.
Enjoy the traditional February meltdown ;)

just joking tbh, not even an arsenal fan.

but I enjoy watching the frictions between Arsenal supporters edge closer to a civil war every year.

Wenger will be done for noncery soon anyway

Nobody cares about chavball here

Nigga can't catch a break

lol wut

what's their end game guys? seriously

Selling enough newspapers to fund a permanent revolution.

wtf i hate corbyn now

Back to brit/pol/ tory scum

Oh look, gooners at Holla Forums. We do control the internet ihihih

Bullshit he's French. Beasting is the preserve of the British upper class.

The only thing Stalin was right about is that trots need to be purged

Fuck Arsenal but Wenger is great

t. American soccer fan

no. Portuguese

Football clubs were created by the working class. It's not my fault capitalism transform it into a business

tfw no tankie football club in my area

CWI is getting btfo by the portuguese Left Bloc that recently adopted an all out socdem ideology :^)

Isn't Corbyn supposed to be destroying the labour party or something?

You mean purging the blairites?

You're spending a worrying amount of time on this board, comrade.

A lot of what she says about internal far-left politics in general, and about the alarming halt in the growth of Corbyn's reform specifically, rings very true. But, I mean:

That is SO MUCH cancer concentrated into one article, I have a hard time believing she's anything but the exact sort of person we're trying to purge.

Trots ruin fucking EVERYTHING. They're massive fucktard larpers who seem to insidiously enter every fucking radical organization, get onto board positions then purge everyone, causing the movement to crumble into dust. I've even seen them do it to stop bully LGBT kid groups.

They're also super unprofessional hacks as well, comes with the larping.

Since when do the liberals LARPers represent Trots as a whole? There have always been the LARPers and then the nerdy Trots that actually study Marxist theory. For example SEP are the legit kind that truly live up to the name of being obnoxious do nothing, but still Marxist, dorks. I guess neither kind are good, but I'm sure the tankies would be massively triggered if I brought up a few of their pseudo-left LARP parties. Really 99% of the Lenin's ideological offshoots are complete and utter trash.

lol

Why are you calling everyone Trots? Is it short for Trotskyists?

I've been lurking here for long and I still don't understand what the fuck do you people mean when you call someone a Trot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trot_(music)

"Trot" is short for devotees to the Foxtrot, a popular sort of dance.

jesus fucking christ

the hour is too late for these seminar group values

here's what should happen

"trot" is the sound the ass makes when you shart yourself

feels good

Btw fuck olympiacos fascists, don't let their red color fool you, their Ultras are full of Golden Dawn members.

The transitional program:
1) Crush our enemies
2) See them driven before us
3) Hear the lamentations of their women

They're pretty based. You have to be pretty forward-thinking to push for a daily news site as early as they did and pick up as many readers.
They've done a so-so job insinuating themselves into workers struggles and spreading their perspective, but that's true of most any leftist group and their strong focus on the academic realm isn't altogether misplaced.
Self-professed "Trotskyists" are a strikingly heterogeneous set, but I haven't seen any line with stronger historical and theoretical justification than the SEP's.

guysguysguys Comrade North wears a sweater vest

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl1r7E3e-ks&spfreload=1