Somali Knife Attack, Claims Jihad:Watchdog Says Somali Youth Looking to Attack Americans

Somali Man in Mall of America Knife Attack Pleads Guilty, Claims Jihad: Watchdog Says Somali Youth Looking to Attack Americans in US

Mahad Abdiaziz Adbiraham, pleaded guilty this week to stabbing and seriously wounding two brothers in a Macy’s dressing room at Mall of America last Nov 12. Adbiraham had his lawyer read a statement in court saying attack was an act of jihad for ISIS. Even more disturbing were comments by a spokesman for a watchdog group who said more Somali youth in U.S. are looking for ways to attack Americans. Claim of jihad as the motive for attack has only been reported by KTSP-TV in Minneapolis. The rest of local and national media has not reported on it. The Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported on the guilty plea but ignored statement on jihad, focusing instead on ‘mental illness’ as the reason for the attack.
-

startribune.com/man-pleads-guilty-to-felony-assault-for-november-mall-of-america-stabbing/471182703/

And that mental illness is Religion of Cuck™

nah, Religion of Cuck™ makes the symptoms more likely to arise, but the disease is present within the arab's themselves. It is the "explosive/bad-tempermant" gene. All Religion of Cuck™ does is take that, & redirect it into an action for the religion.

If you don't fight and willingly allow strangers to live among you, dominate you, pilfer you, and then worship the state authorities who keep them around you, you deserve to be attacked and ultimately genocided.

Read you lazy nigger

duh.

Arabs (all semites including jews) are 40% black african from raping all that sub saharan african pussy during the slave trade. Semites have been fucking black slave pussy for over 1,000 years and mingling their genetics with it. Black africans are 80% hominid (great ape DNA) so they only LOOK human…but they are a different spieces than HUMANS (Indo-Europeans). White Ethnostates are the most peaceful and cooperative on the planet. Black ethnostates are the most violent and hellish on the planet. All other nations fall in between due to how much 'african DNA' they have in them…and semites HAVE A LOT of black african DNA. This is what gives them their 'primitive third world' religious values and their deviant morals…they have the morals of black africans.

he was arab? not somalian?

ROFL. Yeah, this is just a somali trying to MAGA. I don't even give a shit. This country is so far gone the ragheads can't even find a h'wite person to attack. My Schadenfreude shall pierce the heavens.

Sweet, this nigger was going for mudslimes. Surprised it was just a stabbing and not a better happening.

you mean being a nigger

Wow that city got fucked up fast

I was in the Mall of America last summer and I was shocked at how many Somalians there were there. And quite honestly the vast majority of the people there were degenerates. I saw a dozen 50-60 yr old overweight men with Star Wars t shirts (I wish I was making this up), many overdressed thots, many super obese men and women, many mixed race couples, tons of Somalians many of which even dressed in a non western way, many standard variety niggers etc. Add to that the noise and all around crowdedness.

Mall of America = hellhole.

Somali's are the worst. They are like some deformed long headed feral unintelligent version of a cross between a retard, a cockroach/primate cross and a human sized lemur.

If I could pick one subgroup of a larger group, only one, that I would just be able to clap my hands and they would be gone it is Somali's. They are the lowest form of their own group and that is saying something.

When I first saw a video about that place I assumed it was in a 3rd world country.

Mall of America is basically Mosque of America at this point. In fact, go to the play area of any major mall in the US and you will swear you just walked into an Religion of Cuck™ic preschool.

Somalis are a mixed race people with some ethnicities (they are tribal as all fuck) having high Arab admixture like ~40% iirc. They got Kalegeri'd before Kalegeri was born.

If I saw him approaching me or could tell he was posturing, I'm pulling my own knife. (I don't have ccw yet)

Japs are more peaceful actually. Not by much, of course, since niggers are off-the-charts violent.

this post was recycled ♻ from 5 months past
YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT
THE TRUTH IS THIS SITE IS COMPRISED