Bethesda Modder Salt

So anons, theres this rabid SJW, named Apollodown on the Nexus, and he made the civil war overhaul. So hes a massive communist fag, who of course loves hillary for #HeforShe, and locked down his mods until the 8th in support of her, urging skyrim players to go vote and support her in the meantime. This of course pissed players off, and he proceeded to call a few KKK members.

Now we come to past the election and the Dons won. God-emperor is a thing. And his mods back. What happened you might ask? Well, being the big manchild he is, seriously, go check his main page of the mod, its fucking half filled with glitter and other shit
He adds diversity to skyrim! Because how dare those evil trump supporters stop our powerful hillary! When people call him out, he gets his beta bitches to ban and delete comments as well as the authoritarian nexus mods to protect him. He even left the Nexus comments kek because people kept giving him shit for being such a hypocritical prick.
As the week goes on my smugness keeps increasing
Heres the link to his main mod, if you want to check out the locked comments page, cause wrongthink is bad ya know? and look at whats left of the "right" comments circlejerk about them evil rightwingers.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37216/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ajax/moddescription/?id=37216&preview=&pUp=1
And some pics for posterity, in case no one wants to actually go to the nexus.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/czs9030n8rrk6au/Civil War Overhaul v4.03.7z
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37216
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Real_Barenziah
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7fzcsM4OgGGZ1Q4QzRlc19VN0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't care about Nexus before, and dont care now.

Its just fun to watch all the salt. A lot of modders from the Nexus are near communists. It's pretty great watching them freak out over this, especially this one, being the massive hypocrite he is.

Everyone knows modders are huge drama queens. This isn't anything new

Joke's on him, his mods are shit and will corrupt your save. Guess he really likes to inject a little bit of Hillary into everything.

They have been shit for a long time.
Faggots.

Oh, I know, it's why I have no respect for them. Most are whiny manchildren that think they can shit on anyone because if they don't get their way they'll take their toys away.

i thought the player can join either side in the vanilla game
what happens if you want to join the imperials as a khajeet? you're dragonborn, they can't say no

Unsurprising considering how they have the secret vip club for modders with more endorsements too.

They can. His controversial decision is adding in different races to the Stormcloaks, which were traditionally nords only, as theyre trying to create a primarily nationalist movement based around nords. Though they do add in nords on occasion, and have tried to get the dunmer to join them and help.
But what really caused the controversy is when someone questioned it, he freaked out and called the dude a KKK member for even asking. Then sperged out on anyone who took offense to the ridiculousness. Then took down his mods until the 8th, saying he'd put it up after the election, because hes gonna use his soapbox on a gaming site for modding to help hillary.

We are all thankful for Hillary supporters like him. They really cemented Trump's victory.

op is retarded.
well 1st pic made me laugh… who would download a lore unfriendly mod when stormcloack can be black ?…

POST THE PANDA LINK FAGET

Did somebody say Nexus?

what's the best way to rustle his jimmies?
make a competing MAGA mod or what?

Take his mod, remove all diversity from it and then put it up someplace he can't take down, then tip him off.

Wait what's wrong with the diversity shit for the guards? They add in extra classes and creatures so you're not just fighting melee guards with the occasional archer. That being said his mods are really buggy anyways; DCO will fuck up a ton of shit, and doesn't play well with sexlab.

Everything that Bethesda touches will turn to shit.

I bet there is a MAGA mod, and a KKK mod, and all kinds of shit. Today is Skyrim's five year anniversary.

Why do you give a shit? You're either in support of free speech or not. He's a retarded drama queen, but he's free to be a retarded drama queen. His diversity shit is retarded, but as a modder, he's free to make whatever mods he wants and to be a retarded hypocrite. If you don't like the mod, don't play it. If you don't like the way he handles a forum for his mod, don't post in it.

I don't know why you retards keep giving stupid faggots attention. I like salt as much as the next person, but there's not really enough salt here to even enjoy.

Fuck off to cuckchan.

This, make sure to spread it in his comments section too and practically steal all of his consumers

Go home Adachi

Oh, and have the description say that the improved version is actually the lore friendly one.

Don't care still smug
Knowing how mad he'd be
Especially considering before this he was such a sperg

I think he's got a reddit account with the same name.
I remember him being there when I was collecting salt during the fallout 4 console mods fiasco.

He bans anyone who doesnt agree with him. He doesnt seem very fond of freespeech, so why not make fun of the autist?

You don't understand. The cuck isn't upset that we are being mean Nazis and obstructing his freedom of expression (by making fun of him), he's upset we are daring to target a member of his disgusting ideology.

I can't.

I've got to get into modding. It's time for nationalistic mods.

That just makes me smugger, seeing how Hillary lost. It's like Leave Britney alone multiplied by a thousand. I cant wait till she goes to prison, along with Obama, the lefts going to cry for a decade!

I pray Trump is carrying a grudge. It will be hilarious to see him go after all the Neocons, Democrats and MSM rats that got in his way.

Still funny though

mediafire.com/file/czs9030n8rrk6au/Civil War Overhaul v4.03.7z

Here's a link to a pre-takedown version of the file. The place I got this from also has Fire and Ice and Dragon Combat Overhaul

So long as he does what he says in his 1st 100 days, and his contract to america, i'm happy. The fact alone the tpp is dead in the water is incredible, on top of no more outside foreign donations.

I checked that mod few months back. Diversity was already there.

I want to rape Kirino to death

Hammerfell isn't part of the Empire, Redguards are no longer Imperial citizens why the fuck would there be Redguard legionaries?
The second in command is a woman.

SJW should really play the games they inject their political bullshit into before hand.

Make a patch called "CWO - Dediversified" and have two options, one makes every single soldier in both armies a white male and the other makes the soldiers as they were before he changed them (some women and non imperials/nords but not many). He can't make you take it down if it's just a patch but he can if you include his files.

You could repackage his mod and not put it on the nexus but he will be far more butthurt if the patch on the nexus becomes popular.

You're a genius.

I might do it myself but I don't want the controversial reputation since I need a bunch of permissions from Morrowind mod authors for the compilation I'm working on.

Could make an alt though.

Someone could volunteer, no need to expose yourself if you're modding.

I have an account I don't give a fuck about I can spare if need be

Whoever removes the (((diversity))) feature and reuploads it somewhere else is a big guy

just dont download his mod, i believe nexus allow silly ones

This is the response that will anger him the most.

PLS DO IT

What the ever living shit did you fucking expect?

These. The salt would be endless.

>Apollo wasn't getting 'political' with this feature, but 'lore-friendly'.
Does he not remember that orcs are widely employed by the Imperial Legion for their blacksmithing skill, and elves for their magic? And that the stormcloaks a ethnic and racial nationalists?

You don't really have to fuck with people who are like this guy, their entire worldview is a constant seesaw between mania and misery anyway.

I was thinking maybe a shield, or hood that read "MEGA" Make the Empire Great Again. It's honestly perfect, the thalmore are jews after all.

I got IP banned form nexus for simply agreeing with another user that making Yennefer a nigger in the TW3 is off limits.

why cant Holla Forums make 8Nexus site and post all the mods there?

You didn't agree hard enough.

delete this

the first pic looks like shit, but the rest i would racemix with

ew

Didn't he pretty much abandoned this mod still in early 2015? Last time I went to download it it still had leftover stuff from the paid mods drama.

You ought to be glad people like this are around to make asses of themselves, it helps reinforce why distributing content to the community under a CC BY-SA or CC0 license should be considered proper form.

The modern modding scene is a disaster because people can't use the work of others and either improve it or take it into an entirely different direction without prior permission from the creator. Instead of using a project that has been abandoned or using parts from it you're forced to start from scratch. If there's a single issue that makes an otherwise excellent mod terrible it can't be fixed. If the creator decides they don't want it on the internet anymore it's gone for good, you can't share it. If you're on their shitlist for saying anything they disagree with, or just being a white CIS male, they'll say to no to your otherwise reasonable request.

Imagine if every post or image on an imageboard couldn't be copied or modified by others without permission and required attribution while the admins and moderators vigorously enforced this system. We operate on the CC0 model where no rights are claimed and copyrighted material is illegally appropriated without a care. It's necessary in world wide anonymous internet communities and it works to foster creativity.

Agreed, though most modders in the Morrowind era didn't know or care about specific licenses it was generally accepted that you are free to use resources created by other modders provided that you gave them credit in a readme or something, but now it's shit and people have made an enormous amount of redundant content that has already been made or have been unable to improve on existing content out of fear of being accused of stealing content and all your hard work being put to waste.

If you want to blame anyone, blame the mainstream press. Most creators are cucks because they're busy with their craft to the point where they only see the title of sensationalist dishonest articles and opinion pieces. They don't bother searching for further information.

If the press told them to drink bleach, then they would all drink it.

I was always told that the Civil War overhaul was shit anyway and you should just stick with "Better Patrols" mod.

His dragon mod sucks too, the knockdown ragdoll and slowly get up animations from dragons landing near and some of their attacks were just annoying while supposedly an attempt at increasing "difficulty", as if anything can make a game like Skyrim challenging.

Agreed, they all sound on paper but they don't really make the game any better. I wanted to like the fire and ice one (wood catches on fire, frost puts it out, frost creates ice, fire melts it) but it's pretty jank and doesn't work consistently enough to be worth using.

On that topic what games have had a good implementation of fire? The only ones I can think of is Far Cry 3/4 and modded Minecraft.

fuck there's two typos here, meant to say "sound neat on paper" and Far Cry 2/3
I need to go to bed

Commander Breivik has something to say about that.

Just paste the link like this, OP. Nexus appends too much to its URLs:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37216

His main page is like one long Tumblr wall.

Also, Nexus commenters are conditioned to suck up to the author after years of being on a razor's edge of being banned for negativity. One criticism and you get swarmed by a defense force.

I have some hope that OpenMW will revive that scene and impart a strong emphasis on real collaboration and licensing that puts the community first.

With all those trannies killing themselves over Trump winning the sensationalist media will eventually be brought to justice for their involvement in their deaths. When it's 4 years from now and America remains the freest and safest country on earth and in human history for LGBT(an easy task as Muslims take over Europe) the media will have to admit that they're responsible and that they wantonly lied.

The crazy thing about this is Trump was defending AIDS victims back in 80's when it started. And his vice president never endorsed conversion therapy for gays or transsexuals even if the so called 'fact checking' sites say otherwise.

ouch bro

Well, yeah. They gave out the moderator rights to actual mod owners a couple of years back not that the original hotpockets were any better

Just remember you can always take it the other way for more triggering.

can confirm, turning minorities into whites is a guarantee trigger by nufaggots.

Wew, did he even played the fucking game or just made this mod to have a reason to post his shitty memes somewhere?

Friendly reminder that the Stormcloaks did nothing wrong. The empire is cucked beyond saving by the Thalmor.

About the only redeeming feature of Skyrim is that you can remove cucks. Then again, Bethesda turned the fantasy Roman empire into a cauldron of faggotry.

We really should do it. Finally there would be a mod repository not controlled by oversensitive manginas and politically correct babbies. All we would need is a simple site and a server or two to store all the files.

I didn't even realize this.

This is nice and salty though

Very nice.

Take your bestiality fetish elsewhere.

lol

You're just going to encourage it.

She's even sexier than the real Triss.

It doesn't by far. I don't believe they have any beastmen but that's understandable since they're lazy bums.

Why not put some effort in your shitposting? We're so slow now that your drek will be up for at least a couple of days

hmm maybe this time i ll try bang her

Kys yourself my dude.

Also you can't fuck her anyway she's not damaged goods enough.

Wasn't black enough to begin with anyway.

still not the niggest

Now that they've updated skyrim, it's impossible to play it with mods right?
I was asking because I saw a "dark souls meets skyrim" mod.

She's not hideous, she's just nowhere near as good looking blackwashed.

Already made, someone made a mod for Fallout 4 with a fully voiced Trump follower with his own quest and it got removed.

Shirou gets his dick cut bro.

I still haven't seen any evidence of that. Not that the media and its consumers care.

Whenever I want to find evidence of that, all I get is a mention of how he pushed for anti-gay bills in Indiana that never really followed through.

I have seen it happen. It's funniest when people call for the mod to be deleted but it's not.

That's photoshop, not a mod. Just saying.

I bet she would look better in the sandnigger version.

As if the original, real life Roman empire wasn't a cauldron of faggotry in the first place.

Also recall the story of Berenziah, TES lore is pretty "degenerate" as it is.
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Real_Barenziah

SOME modders, you giganormeus faggot.

I'm a modder myself, so don't put me in the same boat as as captain Pussy McCrybaby.

The Thalmor themselves encouraged the Stormcloak rebellion to weaken the empire

Ulfric is the true cuck.

Individual modders can certainly be true bros but you have to admit that the modding community, when taken as a whole, is a complete disaster.

Nexus has always stood on the side of the fence that modders can do whatever they want. As long as they don't violate their arbitrary rules. And you're not allowed to criticize them. It's because of that people like this are allowed to get their way and poison the community.

Deadly Dragons is his, too?
I only use it to farm dragon souls for perk points.

Dragons pop up everywhere in vanilla, just fast travel around and wait a bunch they appear all the time. You don't need a mod that causes instability or save bloat like civil war overhaul and deadly dragons.

You fucking retard, the filthy piss elves want Skyrim to remain in limbo. Either side winning is bad for them, and the Stormcloaks winning is the right thing to do because the empire is weak and bows to the Thalmor.
Here's what to do:

I'm pretty sure the amount of dragons spawning and the amount of harvestable souls is limited in vanilla so you don't get more souls then unlockable shouts.
Besides, I'm currently at 100 hours with my current save, and I've only had one single CTD.

Sounds like MaxOfS2D in training, and even he was kicked off these forums

Well that sucks, I actually liked that mod and it gave me another reason to play the fucking thing a year back.

criminally underrated & unchecked post

This isn't black, this is black skin. Making her black would mean a removal of caucasian features to replace them with a broad nose, massive lopsided lips and other shit that's actually black.
This is just a deep-tan-that-will-likely-lead-to-skin-cancer mod.

Why do you think delicious brown exists user, it's essentially white women with dark skin

Brown implies Arab or Indian, though, neither of which are caucasian.

Caucasian refers to skull shape which the Arabs and some Indians have

They have no right to that skull shape. Crusade now.

I tried Civil War Overhaul and while I'll say it adds some neat shit I feel the mod is script-heavier than it needs to me not to mention that when I used it the Civil War bugged out and I couldn't finish it.
His decision to make both the empire and stormcloak army more diverse isn't a bad one per say. I can't say for certain how far he went with it (though I imagine he went overboard), and though I'd keep it majority nords (especially for the stormcloaks), I think a few token minorities would make some level of sense given the differing political alignments, history, and even dispositions of the races. Altmer and Imperials taking the side of the Empire, Orcs and Redguards taking the side of the stormcloaks. You can have diversity and have it make sense, albeit I doubt this was Apollo's thought process/justification.
And if I could sneak in a complaint about vanilla, I felt the Dunmer should've sided with the stormcloaks. The Dunmer themselves are shown to be fairly racist but not above working with the other races and have mixed feelings on the empire at best. Not to mention that with the illegalization of Daedra worship Ulfric could've been like "Oh hey, empire made your religion illegal? What a coincidence, us too. Wanna have a revolt?" and I doubt the Dunmer would've turned it down. The Dunmer get to continue their religion and rebuild far more effectively, the stormcloaks get a powerful ally, and in general relations between Nords and Dunmer would've improved in a way that benefits them both.
That aside, I agree that modders do tend to be faggots of varying degrees, but Apollo takes it to a new level. The fact that he needs to push his cucked political opinions on a fucking vidya mod site says something about how much aggravating faggot he is. And while it would cause hilarious liberal asshurt I would have the exact same disdain for a dude who forces Holla Forums shit everywhere and closes his mods to tell people to vote for Trump.
Regardless, don't know what you expect us to do OP. Only the nexus mods can do shit, which is unlikely. And even if they did Apollo would just throw a temper tantrum, take down his mods, and never come back to the nexus again.

I'm okay with this.

No, I'm talking about Dragon Combat Overhaul. At least, I think it's called that, can't check as seems like he has all his mods set to hidden right now. Guess the butthurt continues.

It's the non-threatening shade of black that liberals cream themselves over. The first one does add nigger facial features though.

Got curious, seems like people successfully trolled him out of modding. Very nice.

Here's all his mods (they are shit)
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7fzcsM4OgGGZ1Q4QzRlc19VN0U

Yeah, it was Dragon Combat Overhaul. Among other things it seemed to triple dragon health on average, made them temporarily deform terrain, made ranged combat against them all but mandatory since they became unlikely to ever land, and gave them "limit breaks" that did shit like summoning extra dragons or resurrecting dead ones or whatever. All that on top of the massive knockback wave that happens whenever they land/take off/dive close to you/etc. made them very frustrating to fight.

That shit's not fun. It's like trying to play the game by only ever picking Stamina, getting diseases that drop your health total, then cranking the difficulty up to the highest setting so everything has a chance to randomly instant kill you because kill moves can't be evaded or blocked.

let me understand the 2nd and 3rd pic, people are assmad someone made a mod that gave horses real horse parts?
I mean shit the furfags are cancer but what's wrong with making horses horses?

Yeah, the mod was a novelty to begin with, but Requiem already makes the dragons not retarded so theres no reason to make them annoying. All his "features" are super-buggy though. Dragons will just drop out of the sky and none of his animations are ever very smooth. The flight for example looks like they are just being yo-yoed around. I DO like the moon dragons that can turn people into werewolves. Again, with as many dragons as you have to fight, it gets repetitive and there are better mods out there for dragons.

It is every mod user's duty to relentlessly mirror high-quality mods against the maker's wishes, for the inevitable day he turns into a giant faggot and tries to gate his content behind feeding his snowflake syndrome.

I personally just use Ultimate Dragons with Diverse Dragons.
Speaking of which, there a decent civil war mod out there? CWO was too buggy/script-heavy.

Uninstalling Skyrim Mod.

I've been using Warzones with the new SE. It doesn't really do anything to the quests, which was the main draw to CWO for me, but it adds plenty of battles and makes the war feel a lot more 'present' at least.

Then why post in the thread?

You're an embarrassment.

You just reminded me of Baurus.

I know this is a plebian's game user but I've grown to enjoy RPG GMod in a roundabout way. The actual world is sparse and pretty shit but my own character is just fun to dick around with.
That said if you've got another suggestion for a game where I can do as much shit as I can with shitrim mods, like being a skeleton summoning Lich that makes people ignore my crimes/makes them my follower with illusion spells, let me know so I can finally play a game that's good from the get-go and has an actually interesting world to explore. Preferably something not turn-based but I won't say no if that's the only thing you can think of.

You know, he could have made it so that there are Redguards among the stormcloaks. So long as they didn't make up more than ~2-3% of the army it would make sense given redguard disdain for the empire/aldemeri dominion.

I think it depends on the game. Older games seem to have more dedicated bro-tier modders, newer seasonal-garbage AAA games seem to have more faggot modders.

Just like SOME furries are bad, right?

So that's why Todd and Pete dislike the modding community so much

Also OP no matter how hard you mod Skyrim it will remain a worthless pile of shit
I remember faggots being banned on Nexus for "having the wrong opinions" NexusGAF is real

Skyrim modders are shit. On the other end, JA2 1.13 and RotR modders do much more and don't act like complete cunts.

Reminds me of that drama with Open Cities and Oblivion Gates. Do it.

Yeah nigga UD or Mighty Dragons with Diverse Dragons is great without adding buggy raids and shit. I use Warzones like that user, its a shame the quests aren't fixed, but CWO was buggy because all it really did was enable the already buggy default hidden quests without fixing it too much.

I think it tends to get worse depending on the scope and time invested too. Venturing into the realm of total conversions and shit can get silly.

Caucasoid features aren't uncommon in Africans from the horn of Africa, and I think we consider those folks black.

Of course Trump is carrying a grudge, they treated him like he was some plebian for not being from the right social circles, they killed his friends on 9/11, they talk shit about him at a presidential dinner, they call him a cheat, his wife a whore, his youngest son a retard and they're a pack of child-raping traitors sending thugs out into the streets to beat up his supporters and try to harm this nation as much as possible to spite him. Those Hillaritards shrieking about how he can't be trusted with the launch codes are full of it, if all this hasn't caused Trump to go nuclear nothing will.

They will see on january 20th
They will all see
They memed him into giga hitler

This. There's no reason for Trump to be a paid out ploy like the CTR shills are trying to imply. He's risked everything by doing everything he's done. I have no real doubt that Trump is serious about everything he's said he will do. He's risked too much, and no matter how much they try to buy him it will never be enough for what (((they))) have done to him.

Wait, what? How? Skyrim is already diverse as fuck. I mean, isn't there just a fuckton of blacks running around the place but even elves and lizard/cat people, not to mention all the women soldiers and warriors.

How do you make it more diverse?

By removing white people

"more diverse" is codeword for Nord genocide
_:^)_

It's actually true. Diversity is always a one way street, it always means that heterosexual white men need to "make space" for everyone else, whether they like it or not.

wat?

So the mod just kills all white races?

Locked them down permanently now because he couldn't take the bantz.

No, it enriches Nord troops with niggers, because that's what ethnicity based separatist movements do in the current year.

That I understand. He threw a tantrum and rage quit because facts are raiceest an' sheeeit. But I don't get how locking his mods supported Hillary.

It's like the kid holding his breath when his parents dont give him what he wants

Spent 50+ hrs modding and tweaking Shitrim so I'll speak as authority and say that this guy's mods fuckin suck. All total conversions suck btw.

Also modding the game is much more fun than the actual game itself, in a funny twist. See how many mods you can put on without the game crashing. Only thing of value Shitrim has as a game unfortunately

Please tell me he didn't put elves in the stormcloacks.

That's just the surface reason, it's really because people were giving him shit for being a retard. You know that kid who got mad for the littlest shit and then decided to throw a fit and take his toys home as some kind of punishment? That's this type of modder.

Leftists and liberals stop emotionally maturing past a certain point, usually at the age of 14. They think that throwing a tantrum will make the rest of the world do as they say, and vastly overestimate their own value.

When reality slaps them in the face they are not ready to deal with it because they've lived in their own bubble for so long. It's why they are all going apeshit over Trump's victory, they are children and behave as such.

I really can't remember, but IIRC it was just niggers. One time I had wanted to ask him if he'd do the same with the Redguard but didn't think it worth him whining at the mods about it.

I wonder what he was expecting. Did he think everyone was going to prostate themselves and vote for Hillary to get his shitty mods back? In one of the most prolific mod community out there, where most mods have redundant copies made by other authors?

Leaving eugenics behind was a mistake.

Welp can someone recomend a new mod manager for me

I was going to say Mod Organizer but the guy working on that is now doing a major update to NMM

The only ones that aren't are usually unknown
like me, though I haven't modded a bethesda game since NV

Funny how this mod didn't cause any fuss when it was released (and that was like less than a week after the game hit PC) but nowadays it would trigger another internet civil war. are there even mods for making Franklin white btw?

You're just as much of a fucking tool as a leftist. Too bad you weren't smart enough to realize it.

God yes, I don't know why people make those damn things. At least pack it as a bunch of independent modules so the user can actually customize their experience.

CANT THESE SHITLORDS MAKE A REAL BLACK WOMYN???!!

But seriously, they can't turn her into a real sheboon because it would make her fugly

It was 2005 and bush just got reelected, what did you expect?

Even the leftists tacitly acknowledge that black women are disgusting, it's why all the "black" females in vidya tend to be Caucasian girls painted black.

Just look at Remember Me or Resident Evil 5.

this is exactly why forums and all other sorts of namefaggotry are pure cancer.
if the retarded manchild was anonymous, his ego wouldn't be invested in the mod and all the attention he received for making it.

Kill yourself.

What's wrong with it?
honest question, I don't use it

Half the time it fucks up and breaks your mods. Other problem is that Nexus had their security breached a few times, so you really don't want anything they've created on your PC. Finally there's a few who think the program is a botnet. (Though frankly I hope they're not that stupid.)

Mod Organizer is your best bet. Either that or install your mods manually, but that requires some effort and basic know-how.

Never had that happen once.

Good luck enforcing that one.

Which you should fucking acquire and run your own shit. It's not hard, it's not even slightly fucking hard. All you stand to lose is your crippling inability to think for yourself.

Not directed at you, merely anyone who uses a mod manager because he can't be fucked to learn the game's file paths and shit. As though that were complicated.

And the ability to quickly and easily uninstall things. I know how the game's file paths work, but using MO or NMM is much more convenient.

At least he managed to capture Trump's consistency.

Why can't anyone make something like Oblivion Mod Manager for Skyrim? Simple program that installs mods with loads of options and no bullshit. That never failed me once when I modded Oblivion, are modders really that dogshit nowadays?

I could go on. There's a reason why everyone shills Mod Organizer

So Nexus is a SJW hotspot apparently?
Where do we go for mods, then?
This is why I hate sites like Nexus. Give one place a monopoly on an item, they'll stab you as many times as it takes.
Youtube's the same way.

Not so much SJWs as just full of extremely pro-modder and anti-criticism fanboyism and moderation. I remember a bunch of SJW-lite
goons going off on the sex mods a couple of years back and getting shut down as well.

Nexus does suck, but most of the good mods are made by people who aren't complete pieces of shit. Hell, excessive modder histrionics are usually a pretty good indicator of poor mod quality.

That's what NMM and MO are.

why aren't you using the vastly superior mod organizer?
NMM is gonna fuck up your porn mods user

He does pay you the agreed upon amount of dollars tho.
Your concistency matches the lying press right about now.