Why the fuck is this so hard to find?

Why the fuck is this so hard to find?

Every store I went to either did not have it or was only selling it via pre-order.

It's going for hundreds on ebay and amazon.

inb4 100+ of the tired same
comment.

good goy

I'm wondering why there's three threads devoted to this thing

Nintendo doesn't understand this whole thing called supply and demand. Most nips don't, apparently.

Something wrong rabbi?

Reported.

Nintendo loves to send out low supply to generate demand. Most Wal-Marts around mine had 6. We ended up getting 18. Same shit happens with most new products released and our vendor rep is always surprised when half of the Nintendo stock is depleted.

Why should you be surprised at this? Nintendo has fucking nothing to sell for Christmas, so they went out to outsource some nostalgia shit that's just a emulator with pre-installed games you can find in the internet, and for the last time, Nintendrones will fucking buy everything, has no one learned anything about the Amiibo?

JEW JEW GO AWAY AND TRICK THE GOYIM ANOTHER DAY

These things appeal to anyone, they'll be a hot ticket item for xmas. Even my own parents want one of the things because "its cute"

Well, why not?
Hell, you can get something like the raspberry pi, a bluetooth dongle, and an actually decent controller without a wire for the same price as this shitty console.

It's obvious with the short wire that it's for streamers who want it in the background for their nerd cred. And normalfags just buy it because they have nostalgia yet are going to fucking hate 3/4 of the games on the piece of shit, play it for a few days and forget about it.

Am I wrong?

Suburban Target here, we only got six of them and there were a dozen people waiting at the door this morning. Typical Nintendo availability.

Like seriously it's the one thing that sails over the sage downvoters' and "but raspberry pi!" people's heads every fucking time, they don't know or don't care about emulation. Goody gumdrops for you you know what FCEU is but you're missing the fucking point by a mile.

Wal-Mart worker here. Got only 14 of them. Nintendo knows they're in high demand for sure and is gonna play the market.

Also,

check out this NES! (that can't play your cartridges)

But why? It seems like it might hurt them in the end because of scalpers.

what are you talking about? there's 1,417 listings of this "rare" item on Ebay. :^)

No thanks

Also if this sells well I look forward to the Super NES game bundle station.

Yes.

what in the everloving fuck