Video Games

Hey Holla Forums, what fun Video Games did you enjoy recently? I played some Splatoon, Yakuza 3, Sonic Adventure 1 on Ps3, and some Liberty City Stories on my PSP. What about you?

I watched Indiana Jones, it was alright.

nice, which one?

how do you play splatoon on ps3

I lost all my save data for my Wii U when it's hard drive died, so I'm replaying it's games. Starting Splatoon again after a long hiatus is fun but getting matched up with level 50s which do nothing but spawncamp isn't. I'm just throwing myself at Japanese guys until I can get the Splat Launcher and Dynamo Roller.
Aside from that I've been doing Pokemon battles with some friends. We just pick whatever looks cool, instead of going full tryhard. Reminds me of when Pokemon was new and there was no meta, and kids would just use their favourites.

Half Life 2. Sorta mixed on it, it still looks good and has some great moments like Ravenholm, but at the same time I'm not a fan of the aimless driving around and the forced story segments which you have to stand and listen. Also having some fun with Freedom Wars, sorta gives me Lost Planet vibes.

yeah, my bad for not clarifying, of course i played it on wii u

Just because it's on a nintendo system doesn't automatically mean the console fps is suddenly good you know.

Playing Monster Hunter Generations for nearly 3 months.

World of Final Fantasy is alright.

The Gamepad works really well for substituting a mouse though. Did you even play it?

stay mad

please don't bring console wars into this thread. i just wanted a casual conversation.

Bastard bonds, Mordheim, MSGO, MK9 lately.

if you're going to have a meaningless argument at least get facts straight

What have you played recently?

Started back up Animal Crossing: New Leaf because they finally added the one fucking thing I've been bitching for; some control on where villagers put their house. I also kept resetting to get the perfect town layout.

Probably gonna start up an old PC jrpg that just got fan translated a few weeks ago later tonight.

Soul Hackers. Nemissa is a qt.